* Understanding of building architecture from product requirements.
* Experience of leading teams of developers to maximise performance.
* Knowledge of Multithreading, Thread Pooling, Background Jobs and Schedule Jobs with supporting tools and libraries.
* Working on Microservices based architecture using spring cloud, distributed application pattern and multiple data source management in the application.
* Working on Linux and Windows based OS and their command line tools.
* Working with unit testing frameworks.
* Object-Oriented development and Metaprogramming.
* Experience in working with the SQL Databases (MySQL or PostgreSQL) and No SQL. Databases (Cassandra or MongoDB).
* Knowledge of server configuration management and deployment techniques. Good to have experience in handling DevOps tools like Jenkins and containerization using Docker.
* Experience in working with different AWS cloud services.
SENIOR JAVA API DEVELOPER 3+ YRS EXP
Experience in Software Application Development, Object-Oriented Programming,
and Web-based Database Applications using JAVA/ J2EE technologies.
Expertise in using build tools like Maven and Gradle tools for building deployable
Artifacts such as War, JAR from source code and environment configuration.
Proficient in building Restful and SOAP web service by building SPRING BOOT Server in
the back-end to handle requests sent from the front-end jQuery Ajax calls.
Worked on JDBC for mapping the java objects to the relational database and SQL
queries to retrieve, insert and update the data from the database tremendous knowledge
in working with databases like Oracle, SQL
Providing day to day support of general DBA activities like Refreshing, Monitoring
the database data migration through audit and log.
Design, implement, and support services based on architecture design, SOA design
Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
Web Services: REST, SOAP
Backend programming languages: Java 8+
Frontend skills: Java Script
Supporting frameworks/skills: Spring MVC (Intermediate), Spring Boot, Play Framework,
Data access related skills: JPA, Spring Data with Hibernate
Build Tool: Maven, Gradle
Database: PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle, Mongo dB
Web/Application servers: Tomcat, Nginx
Version control Tool: Git, GitLab, Bit bucket
Project management tool: Jira
Operating System: Linux/Ubuntu, Windows environment
Additional Skills: JSON, knowledge on SOAP, Lombok, SonarLint, Junit.
Additional Tools: Postman, Swagger, pgAdmin3, Eclipse, IntelliJ, STS
AWS: lambda, cloud watch, API Gateway, Cognito, Redis, deployment using serverless,
Degree in computer sciences, coding, or a related field.
At least 3years' experience in Java-based programming.
Significant coding skills in Java, with other languages being a major plus.
Exceptional problem-solving and analytical abilities.
Knowledge of current frameworks, SDKs, APIs, and libraries.
Excellent written and verbal communication.
Good organizational and time-management skills.
A strong portfolio of top-class coding and builds to your name.
Ability to work with other developers and assist junior team members.
Meticulous at both analysis and execution.
Your responsibilities as a backend engineer will include:
- Back-end software development
- Software engineering and designing data models and write effective APIs
- Working together with engineers and product teams
- Understanding business use cases and requirements for different internal teams
- Maintenance of existing projects and New feature development
- Consume and integrate classifier/ ML snippets from Data science team
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years of industry experience with the Python and Django framework.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Good analytical skills with strong fundamentals of data structures and algorithms
- Experience building backend services with hands-on experience through all stages of Agile software development life cycle.
- Ability to write optimized codes,debug programs, and integrate applications with third party tools by developing various APIs
- Experience with Databases.
- Experience with writing REST-APIs.
- Prototyping initial collection and leveraging existing tools and/or creating new tools
- Experience working different types of datasets (e.g. unstructured, semi-structured, with missing information)
- Ability to think critically and creatively in a dynamic environment, while picking up new tools and domain knowledge along the way
- A positive attitude, and a growth mindset
- Experience with relevant Python libraries such as Requests, sklearn, Selenium
- Hands on experience in Machine learning implementations
- Experience with Cloud infrastructure (e.g. AWS) and relevant microservices
- Good Humor
Note- We are currently working from home due to the pandemic. If selected you may work from a remote location though once office reopens candidate must work from Office.
- 5-8 years of experience as a Java/J2EE developer.
- 1-3 years of experience with Angular / React is desirable.
- 1-3 years of experience in using Spring and Spring Boot frameworks.
- Thorough knowledge of server-side development.
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role.
- Good understanding of web services (WSDL SOAP, RESTful).
- Hands-on experience in using Application Servers like WebSphere.
- Expertise in relational databases (Oracle, SQL Server).
- E-commerce domain knowledge is desirable.
- Prior experience in developing desktop and mobile applications.
- Familiarity with common stacks.
- Experience in implementation of Microservices
- Experience with AWS (S3, SQS, SNS, ECS, EC2, ALB, API Gateway, Lambda, etc.) is highly desirable
- Good understanding of Docker & Kubernetes is highly desired.
- Familiarity with databases (MySQL, MongoDB, PostgresSQL), web servers (Apache), and UI/UX designs.
¡ Solid Design and Architecture skills. Experience in the designing, development, and deployment of large-scale enterprise applications with multiple tiers.
¡ Ensure agile test-driven development for robustness, usability, reliability, security and performance.
¡ Expert in Core JAVA and Spring Boot and other Spring libraries, Eureka, Hystrix etc.
¡ Experience creating architecture or developing web services to integrate applications with databases such as Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB, or Cassandra
¡ Solid understanding of OOPS, algorithms and data structures.
¡ Experience on Kafka / Scala / Storm / Elastic Search and Web Services like RESTful / SOAP.
¡ Extensive experience with version control systems (Git is preferred) and issue tracking systems (JIRA is preferred)
Tech mahindra hiring for Sr.Java Developer at Mumbai location.
Till pandemic it is WFH alter you need to join the office that is in Navi Mumbai
Should be very strong in Java/J2ee, Spring MVC and Webservices
Candidate should have experience in between 4 to 6 Yrs in Java, J2EE, Spring MVC, REST and SOAP Webservices, Microservices and PL/SQL
should have strong knowledge on these technologies
Candidate should ahve worked at least 3 years on SPRING