Full Stack Developer (Java and Angular)
Experience required: 3+ years
- Total 3+ years of experience in Java and J2EE development
- 3 years of experience in Full Stack development using Java and Angular 2.0 and above
- Experience in Spring Boot and Spring MVC
- 1 year of experience in AWS Services
- Experience in writing DB queries - SQL & PL SQL
- Experience in RESTful API/SOAP based services
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
In this role, you will be an integral part of our team responsible for developing and maintaining new applications that support assessment systems. This is a unique opportunity to contribute to an important regional initiative.
Analysis and Design: Collaborate with stakeholders and the Application Systems team to deeply understand application requirements. Develop technical design documents following business standards.
Programming and Testing: Actively engage in application programming to meet business requirements. Conduct unit testing and assist in functional, load, and user acceptance testing when needed.
Project Review and Enhancement: Review ongoing projects and provide valuable recommendations for improvement. Be open to assisting in related tasks as directed by the line Manager.
The Successful Applicant
To excel in this role, you should possess the following qualifications and skills:
Java Expertise: Strong experience in Java Application Design, Coding, and Implementation.
Front-End Development: Excellent skills in front-end development using Angular 10, Bootstrap, and Typescript.
Technology Stack: Proficiency in Java, Spring Suite, Hibernate, PostgreSQL, Docker, Kubernetes, Rest APIs, and Micro-services is highly desirable.
Agile Methodologies: Familiarity with Agile development methodologies, including refactoring, TDD, and continuous integration.
Client Interaction: Exceptional client-facing and presentation capabilities.
Team Collaboration: Ability to work effectively both autonomously and within a team.
If you are a skilled Full-stack developer passionate about creating innovative solutions and meet the above-mentioned qualifications, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
To apply, please submit your resume and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and why you believe you fit this position.
Principal Software Engineer
Opportunity in this role / Why should you join here?
You will enjoy working with us if you are looking to work in a stimulating, flexible, open environment. You will experience ownership and independence at the same time providing technical solutions that work.
You will be part of the madness and thrill of growing the business from scratch. You get to make decisions, fail fast and learn fast. You get to contribute, add value to the organization by thinking like an entrepreneur. You are supported by the best talent in the industry and work with creative teams. You are rewarded as you go on proving yourself.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering/Computer Science or related field
- At least 6+ years of experience with at least 4 years of software application design experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- A full stack generalist with experience in both front-end and back-end technologies
- Proven experience in high-level programming languages, like Java and Development of scalable Web Applications and Web Services
- Passion for delivering products end-to-end, from ideation to implementation
- Proven experience building complex web applications and micro services
- Strong experience with Spring Boot stack (spring cloud, spring-data)
- Extensive experience in developing and consuming REST APIs
- Experience in PHP is a plus advantage
- Participate in design reviews and recommend improvements
- Provide technical guidance in software design and development activities
- Recommend new technologies to ensure quality and improve productivity
- Support in all phases of SDLC and ensure delivery of high-quality products
- Analyse business requirements and design/develop most effective technical solution
- Analyse and troubleshoot application issues in a timely fashion
- Work with other engineers in planning, prioritising and executing assigned tasks within deadlines
x• Work with QA team in preparing test cases and assist in automation
- Mentor other Engineers as and when required
- Assist in maintenances and upgrades of existing software applications
- Assist in risk assessment and mitigation activities.
- Assist in technical audits and make sure to implement audit recommendations.
We are looking for a Full Stack Web Developer with 4-6 years’ experience as a web developer in the latest of technologies. As a Full Stack Developer, you will be responsible for designing and implementing web applications that deliver a seamless user experience. You will work on both the front-end and back-end development, ensuring the entire application functions effectively.
- Good communication and client interfacing skills.
- Proficient with Frameworks like Node.js/Nest.js, Angular/React/Vue.js/Next.js along with related technologies & frameworks like HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Material UI.
- Good experience with Relational and/or NoSQL databases.
- Hands-on experience in building high-quality Web applications.
- Good knowledge of at least one major cloud service provider (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud).
- Good knowledge of Docker, Docker Compose.
- Basic Understanding of Kubernetes.
- Good experience with Git and branching strategy (preferably GitFlow)
- Good architectural & design skills.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong understanding of emerging technologies, standards, and best practices for development.
- Software development experience with significant time spent working on Cloud technologies preferred.
- Agile/Scrum methodology experience.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Go to the person of the Project lead for complex feature implementations.
- Understand requirements on its own and implement them.
- Create efficient, reusable, and scalable code for both front-end and back-end.
- Optimize applications for maximum performance and responsiveness.
- Troubleshoot and debug issues in a timely manner.
- Write and maintain technical documentation.
- Stay up to date with the latest industry trends and best practices in web development.
- Participate in code reviews to maintain code quality and enhance team collaboration.
- Guide junior members in the team to help them improve their skills.
- Expertise in backend programming with Node.js and MongoDB.
- Experience with React.js and redux.
- Material UI and 3rd party libraries.
- Experience with clean code writing practices like avoiding callback hell like promises, async.
- Thorough understanding of Node.js and its core principles.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript.
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js).
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Familiarity with modern front-end builds pipelines and tools.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial).
- Build Node.js APIs using microservices.
- Rewriting backend code with microservices architecture & Unit tests.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
Job Title: PHP (Laravel) Developer
Experience: 2 to 7 years
PHP : Laravel, (MVC)
Database : Mongo DB
Server Hosting : – AWS (Knowledge of EC2, S3, RDS & Route53)
Good to have experience in ReactJS, NodeJS, VueJS}
Communication skills: Must have good in communication
Understanding of MVC design patterns
Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
In-depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP 7.x and Laravel 5/6+ PHP Framework
Experience with MVC, Entity Framework, Web form, Web API and business layer
Creating database schema that represent and support business processes
Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
In-depth knowledge of Git,Bitbucket and related pipeline for Continues integration
Creative and efficient problem solving capability
Understanding of Agile development process
Developing rich and complex web applications in an efficient manner so that the
applications let the user interact with the site or application smoothly.
Ability to understand technical documents like SRS, Design Document & Wireframes.
Personal Specifications –
- Proficiency in written and spoken English(must)
- Understanding of project development methodologies like Agile is preferred.
- Understand team development/Source code control
Produce high-quality code and experience with security implementations Identifying application security risks and Implementing security patches procedures.
Stronghold on MongoDB and experience on other No SQL databases.
Experience with Graph, Payment Gateway, Node.js process management and web sockets like socket.io
Experience on Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
Good knowledge of coding standards, design patterns, unit testing.
Stronghold on Data Structures and Algorithms.
Expertise in building scalable & reliable systems.
Good Experience in working with technologies like AWS.
Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
Able to architect large software from scratch.
Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
Able to architect large software from scratch.
Java Full Stack Developer
Contractual Role 12 months
Experience : 4 - 7
Work From Home
- HTML and CSS
- Springboot and Microservice
- Hibernate and React
- MySQL(SQL) and MongoDB (NoSQL)
- Angular 12,
- Proficient in Java
Good for you to have
UI_UX Engineer (Cloud platform)
MVC Framework (Desirable): Grails, Struts or Spring MVC
Scripting (Desirable): Groovy, Perl, python, shell or ruby.
You will definitely possess these technical skills
Working Knowledge (must): Web application development.
Good knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
Application Server: JBoss/Wild-fly, Web logic or Web sphere
- Front end frameworks such as Bootstrap, Pug, Jquery
- Experience in web frameworks like ExpressJS, Webpack
- Experience in Nginx, Redis, Apache Kafka and MQTT
- Experience with MongoDB
- Experience with Version Control Systems like Git / Mercurial
- Sound knowledge in Software engineering best practices
- Sound knowledge in RestFul API Design
- Working knowledge of Automated testing tools
- Experience in maintaining production servers (Optional)
- Experience with Azure DevOps (Optional)
- Experience in digital payments or financial services industry is a plus.
- Participation in the processes of strategic project-planning meetings.
- Be involved and participate in the overall application lifecycle.
- Collaborate with External Development Teams.
- Define and communicate technical and design requirements, understanding workflows and write code as per requirements.
- Develop functional and sustainable web applications with clean codes.
- Focus on coding and debugging.