Our client is looking out for an Associate Architect who has strong experience in to Technology
You will be involving in design, coding &scaling the product.
Collaborate with cross functional teams to solve complex problems.
You will be designing large scale distributed system.
8+ years of hands-on experience in developing, designing & scaling complex systems
Programming experience in Java, spring, Hibernate and MongoDb, micro services
- Strong expertize in Java/J2EE(4-7 years of experience)
- Strong expertize in Microservices, SpringBoot
- Java including multithreading and concurrency
Preferred skills :
- Experience in Virtualization, SDN, NFV, Yang, Netconf
- Good Knowledge on Networking
- Multithreading and concurrency
1. Node Js min 2 yrs exp.
2. Database - MONGO, SQL, etc. min 2yrs experience with these.
3. Caching - REDIS, MEMCACHED etc
4. Message Queues - RABBIT MQ, Kafka, etc.
Location: Delhi (Work from office).
Package : Upto 12 LPA
Come and Join the future.
This is an opportunity to work directly with Industry experts having 20+ years of experience in Technology and product development.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications
Desired Candidate Profile
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server-side languages like Nodejs, and Expressjs.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Postgresql or MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
Job Title: Java Technical Lead(8-12)yrs.
Job Summary :
As a Software Development Engineer, you will be responsible for end-to-end delivery of software components all the way to production. In this position you will partner with our globally distributed cross-functional teams, product managers and other internal stakeholders. This position requires understanding business & technical requirements, designing clean solutions, implementing them and managing these systems. A key aspect of the role is to understand the digital commerce businesses part of KBX and implement technology systems that favourably align with business initiatives and requirements. The position will be evaluated in terms of the quality of the technology development, ongoing management of the systems and impact on business metrics.
- Work closely with cross functional teams to and deliver quality technology solutions
- Operational rigor for a rapidly growing tech stack and live portals
- Regular communication with management on status and risks.
- Measure success metrics and influence evolution of the tech product
- Be resourceful and find creative solutions to complex technical challenges.
Basic Qualifications :
- Ability to understand business requirements and build technology solutions that factor in the business requirements completely
- Possess an extremely sound understanding of basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented, Databases.
- Excellent coding skills
- Great problem solving skills and propensity to learn and develop tech talent.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science and years of Software Development experience
Preferred Qualifications :
- Understanding on Web programming is must; full stack experience would be a plus.
- Understanding on AWS Cloud Stack (EC2, Lambda, Dynamo DB, Aurora) would be a plus
- Knowledge of serverless development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• 3+ years of software development experience on web applications
• Experience in working in an onsite and offshore development model
• Must have hands-on design and development experience in Cloud (GCP/AWS/Azure), Kubernetes, Microservices,
Java, J2EE, Spring/Boot, Hibernate, JUnit and Integration with front end via rest interfaces.
• Must have Hands-on experience in Multi-threading, Non-blocking IO, Kafka, JMS
• Strong integration background required. Experience with Microservices, REST, JSON and APIs is required
• Experience with as many of the following is highly desirable: Tomcat, Node.js, XML, XSLT, XPath, Web Services,
MongoDB, MYSQL, and query performance tuning
• Experience with code management and continuous integration techniques and tools such as Maven, Gradle, Github,
JMeter, Jenkins, NPM etc. is highly desirable
• Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
• Strong Computer Science fundamentals and working knowledge in data structures, algorithms, problem-solving and
• Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development life
cycle (SDLC), including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and
• Proven ability to troubleshoot issues in production including root cause analysis
• Self-directed and capable of working effectively in a highly innovative and fast-paced environment
• Experience with Agile software development in a UNIX/Linux environment
• Experience with system architecture/design
Must have hands on with Spring Boot, Microserives
Must have Angular / React experience
immediate to 30 days offical notice will be considered
Required Technical Skills:
- Java (highly capable)
- SQL (highly capable)
- Strong knowledge of software best practices, build processes, IDEs, database tools (e.g. SQL Developer, SQL Management Studio)
- Strong knowledge of source code control systems (GIT)
- Confident with Windows, Linux, Unix operating systems including command line
- Working knowledge of JIRA
Beneficial Technical Skills:
- Experience in test management and test execution
- Experience of Agile development methods
Additional Skills and Behaviour Required
- Experience of full software development lifecycle
- Considers competing solutions and evaluates options to create the best outcome in all aspects of the role.
- Willingness to takes ownership of whole project and engineers assigned.
- Confident to make suggestions and recommendations for improvements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to build good rapport
- Fluency in English, both written and oral
- Collaborates with others to achieve objectives and ensure information flow
- Seeks assistance and feedback as appropriate
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or Engineering or other relevant discipline (MCA, MSc in Computer Science etc.)
- As a Senior Core Java Developer, you will have a range of responsibilities from shaping and implementing strategic products to ensuring that company stays on the leading edge of technology
- You will have generic capabilities across application development stack and strong technical expertise in one / two application layers
- Excellent working knowledge of the following technologies:
- Implementation exp (hands-on) on Server Side Java technologies (Core Java, Multithreading, Concurrent API’s, Executor services, collections, concurrent packages, DS/Algo, design patters/principles, basic data case, Junit/agile)
- Design Patterns
- SQL and Relational Databases such as DB2
- Hands-on experience on Spring and Hibernate