Software Engineer – Tech Lead
- You are your own master. We don't preach you, we just allow you to Innovate, Iterate, Learn and Adapt
- Work with one of India's leading fintech unicorn company
- ESOPs in the company
- 6+ yrs of exposure in the art of writing code and solving problems on large scale.
- Should be language agnostic, with extensive and expert programming experience in any one programming language (strong OO skills preferred).
- Deep experience in at least one general programming language. Preferred (Java,Scala, C++)
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures,
algorithms, and software design.
- Worked end to end on 2-3 complex projects
- Worked in startup like environment with high levels of ownership and commitment
- Experience in building highly scalable business applications, which involve implementing
large complex business flows and dealing with huge amount of data.
- Extensive experience on working with distributed technologies like Kafka, MongoDb,
Redis/Aerospike, MySQL, AWS etc
- Experience with multi-threading and concurrency programming
- Ability to switch between the technologies and learn new skills on the go.
Roles and responsibilities
Drive discussions to create/improve the product, process and technology
- Build abstractions and contracts with separation of concerns for a larger scope
- Rapid prototyping
- Robust and scalable web-based applications
- Do high-level design with guidance; Functional modelling, break-down of a module
- Thinking platforms & reuse, the open-source contribution will be a plus
- Do incremental changes to architecture: impact analysis of the same
- Do performance tuning and improvements in large scale distributed systems
- Mentor young minds and foster team spirit