Location - Hyderabad
Notice period - Immediate
Java, JEE, RESTful web service, Spring Boot/MVC, Hibernate,Angular/Angular js
- Has worked on Platform Modernization Project
- Troubleshoot and fix defects for planned releases and production issues
- Should have experience working in Development Project
- Should be result-oriented
- Should be able to work both independently and in teams
- Should have ability to multi-task and prioritize across multiple projects
- Should be flexible with work timings
About CGI Inc
You will work in engineering and development teams to integrate and develop cloud solutions and virtualized deployment of software as a service product. This will require understanding the software system architecture function as well as performance and security requirements. The DevOps Engineer is also expected to have expertise in available cloud solutions and services, administration of virtual machine clusters, performance tuning and configuration of cloud computing resources, the configuration of security, scripting and automation of monitoring functions. This position requires the deployment and management of multiple virtual clusters and working with compliance organizations to support security audits. The design and selection of cloud computing solutions that are reliable, robust, extensible, and easy to migrate are also important.
What You will do :
● Create beautiful software experiences for our clients using design thinking, lean and agile methodology.
● Work in a dynamic, collaborative, transparent, non-hierarchical culture.
● Work in collaborative, fast-paced and value-driven teams to build innovative customer experiences for our clients.
● Help to grow the next generation of developers and have a positive impact on the industry.
● Experience: 4+ years.
● Hands-on development experience with a broad mix of languages such as JAVA, Python,
● Server-side development experience mainly in JAVA, (Python and nodeJS can be considerable)
● UI development experience in ReactJS or AngularJS or PolymerJS or EmberJS or Jquery etc. are good to have.
● Passion for software engineering and follow the best coding concepts.
● Good to great problem solving and communication skills.
Nice to have Qualifications
● Product and customer-centric mindset.
● Great OO skills, including design patterns.
● Experience with devops, continuous integration & deployment.
● Exposure to big data technologies, Machine Learning and NLP will be a plus.
● Competitive salary.
● Work from anywhere.
● Learning and gaining experience rapidly.
● Reimbursement for basic working set up at home.
● Insurance (including a top up insurance for COVID).
Remote - work from anywhere
We are re-imagining how Bharat’s neighbourhood retail, the unorganized Kirana stores of today will get transformed into organized convenience retail chains over the next decade - we are driving this change.
SuperK is a well-funded early-stage startup that offers a full-stack solution to empower small format retail stores in Tier 2 and below towns. SuperK is rebranding existing small format retail stores and providing them with the benefits of procurement, tech systems, intelligence, and marketing at scale to create a chain of mini supermarkets. Some parallels can be drawn to how Oyo has transformed the small hotel industry, Medplus & Apollo have changed pharma retail and BigC & others have changed offline mobile buying.
What you will be doing
- Working closely with the Engineering lead to contribute to deciding the backend as well as frontend system architecture for products used by consumers, retailers, and other stakeholders.
- Stay informed about the product strategy; evaluate the feasibility of solutions proposed by PMs, estimate development effort, and help in planning the roadmap and individual features.
- Building the blocks of the entire system across multiple products on your own from the ground up with the freedom to try new things.
- Coordinate and collaborate with other developers to meet the timelines.
- Built systems that scale through software, contributing to the architecture and design.
What we would like to see in you
- 2-4 years of relevant experience as a full-stack engineer who has owned the entire stack of a product or a major module.
- Strong computer science fundamentals in OOPs, DS algorithm design and time complexity analysis.
- Experience in writing REST APIs
- Good understanding of relational databases and networking systems.
- Proficiency with at least one Object Oriented language(e.g Java, Python)
- Exposure to Cloud Platforms like AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud.
- Ability to work in an unstructured environment
- High enthusiasm and self-drive to build systems from the ground up.
- Focus on things that work compared to traditional conventions.
Sr. Developer (Detailed Design, Coding, Code Review, Unit Testing)
- Extensive experience as a Developer in Agile projects, developing Java, J2EE applications
- In depth knowledge in product development – Full stack( Database, Messaging, UI
- In-depth knowledge of popular Java frameworks like Spring Boot, Spring Security, Hibernate and Spring MVC
- In-depth knowledge of Oracle Database PL-SQL, Performance tuning
- Experience in Online / Real Time or Batch development
- Experience in CI and CD
- Experience with Micro Service Architecture / Dev Op
- Experience with Angular (Angular 4.0 and higher)
- Involved and spearhead quality initiatives
- Result oriented individual with Automation experience and Code Quality
and maintain applications used by teams across. You will learn and develop
applications based on cutting edge technologies and deploy them on client's
infrastructure. You need to identify newer technologies as needed
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be responsible for:
Working with groups within the company to gather requirements and collaborate with
architects to build solutions.
Designing, developing and Unit testing to ensure successful system Integration of
Providing support for interface issues to update changes and provide fixes to bugs
Creating and documentation of test results to ensure accurate results are recorded
Assisting and supporting in platform upgrades and mentoring Junior engineers on
technology aspects to help upscale knowledge
Working with diverse programming languages as needed to ensure successful
running of a applications.
Have 4 years of relevant experience and education in Computer Science or
Display experience in working on front end technologies like bootstrap and ReactJS
Show proficiency in technical evaluation of products and design of applications
Be comfortable working with scripting languages such as Python or Perl
Be able to learn new technologies quickly
Have proficiency in using build tools in Linux commands and Shell
Demonstrate excellent communication and presentation skills and an ability to build
trusting relationships with customers
● Wander helps our clients with Digital Transformation by helping them innovate at
Startup speed. We also help birth companies from the most promising of ideas.
● Our mission is to "Make things better". Be it web and mobile apps or APIs or almost
anything digital, we strive for perfection in our process. Be a part of this and help us
shape our future.
● Relaxed culture & friendly virtual environment without the office politics means you
can focus on being at your best and learning from the rest.
● Draw from the experience of a diverse talent base that works in unison to meet
objectives and solve difficult problems.
● Remote working in casual attire is our style so if you like maximum flexibility
(time/location/wardrobe etc), this is for you.
● Your experience at Wander will be like no other. Join us and find out.
What this role entails?
● Brainstorm, plan, design, and build features of large web and mobile application
● Write clean, maintainable, and testable code (primarily web and backend)
● Investigating and resolving technical issues
● A product owner - Provide input on feature estimates, planning & technical design
● Collaborating with the team and clients to collect and analyze feature requirements
● Guide and develop teammates
What skills do you need?
● Developed applications using Java
● Experience in the Spring Framework
● Knowledge and experience with MySQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
● Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web
framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
● Good sense of UI/UX
● Ability to learn quickly and pick up new technologies at a rapid pace
● Experience with test-driven development
● Experience with JQuery
● Experience with software infrastructure - Unix skills, Setting up servers, proxies etc
● Experience with version control, such as Git
● Experience with reviewing code
● Experience leading/mentoring other team members
What skills are a bonus?
● Working knowledge with JBoss application server
● Experience with Thymeleaf
● Working knowledge of Apache proxy
● Working knowledge of ELK stack
● Experience building microservice applications
● Working knowledge of iOS and Android Applications
You are someone that
● Is detailed oriented
● Is self-sufficient
● Understands the importance of good maintainable code
● Has excellent communication
Have at least 2 years of experience with two or more development languages. Experience
working on Python is a MUST and that on JAVA is nice to have.
- Experience in building web platform with Angular 9+ (React could be an alternative) is a MUST
- Experience in building applications with containerization like Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience in writing relatively complex DB queries (preferably SQL Server, MySQL). Experience working on No-SQL DB is nice to have.
- Experience in building RESTful APIs using Python and web frameworks such as Spring MVC, Flask
- Experience in working in any of the ORM tools like SQLAlchemy, SQLObject, Storm, Django
- Skillful in writing high-quality, well-tested code
- Proficient in Object-Oriented programming
- Comfortable with Agile methodologies, such as Scrum, Kanban
- Key competencies required: Problem-Solving, Analytical, Collaboration, and Accountability
- An influencer by always advocating for technical excellence and innovation while being open to change when needed
- Resilient in ambiguous situations and can approach challenges from multiple perspectives
- Advantage if has a working knowledge of cloud technology such as AWS, Azure
- Efficiently utilize DevOps tools and practices to build and deploy software
- Have knowledge of Test Driven Development
Roles & Responsibilities
- Position : Technical Lead (JAVA/J2EE)
- Salary : As per the Industry standard
- Role: (70% Technical; 30% Team Leading Activities)
- Successfully design medium to large-scale Enterprise solutions using Java technologies
- Good knowledge of the design patterns like core design patterns, J2EE design patterns and architectural design patterns along with knowledge of UML
- Lead technical discussion to provide technical guidance and create coding standards
- Good with architecting and engineering systems independently, would want the individual to be comfortable implementing a significant part of the framework.
- Provide technical knowledge and leadership on design and development best practices.
- Provide technical input on unit and integration tests for server- and client-side applications, build and deployment procedures and standards.
- Interaction with management and module leads
- 5+ years of experience in developing and testing software using Java J2EE based application
- Experience in managing team technically.
- 3+ years of experience in Object Oriented Analysis and Design.
- 2+ years of experience in developing application using Spring (Spring Core, Spring ORM and Spring Batch), Hibernate.
- 2+ years of experience in web technologies using Spring MVC, jQuery.
- Good knowledge of design patterns
- Knowledge on SSL, Web application security frameworks
- Experience in J2EE performance and scalability
- Hands on experience on Maven, Jenkins, Nexus etc.
- Proficient in Software development/integration/build tools like GIT, GERRIT, JIRA/BugZilla
- Sound knowledge of Object-Oriented Analysis, Design and Design Patterns especially MVC is must
- Good Knowledge and hands on experience on different databases.
- Proficient in Writing / Understanding PL / SQL objects like stored procedures, triggers.
- Knowledge on various Application servers including WAS, WLS and JBoss.
- Very strong skills in to Angular, AJAX, JSF, Struts, HTML 5, CSS, Bootstrap.
- Implement jUnit (unit testing framework) in the project
- Excellent Oral and Communication skills.