WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Developing front end website architecture (Bootstrap, HTML 5, CSS3).
- Designing Rich User interactions on web pages (User Experience into consideration).
- Developing back end website applications (Controllers, Services and APIs).
- Ensuring Site Compatibility with mobile devices
- Working alongside UI/UX for web design features.
- Working with Product Manager to translate User Requirements → Technical Requirements.
- Developing APIs for external/internal consumption.
- Minimum 3-5 years of Experience in Full Stack development
- Degree in Engineering or Computer Science.
- Proficiency with Java/JSP, Spring Stack (Security, Web MVC, REST).
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL.
- Proficiency in Build Cycle management (Maven, Jenkins, Scripting).
- Familiarity with Deployment technologies like Docker, Rancher and Virtual machines.
- Familiarity with Agile Development processes.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
- Able to create functional, attractive applications that perfectly meet the needs of the user.
About AES Technologies India pvt
Role on paper : Senior Software Engineer.
Must have technical expertise :
- 5-8 years experience working with Angular, NodeJS, Graphql
- Experience with building Progressive and cross platform web applications.
- Experience with UI Build tools like Webpack, npm, Gulp, Bower etc.
- Experience with Unit testing frameworks like Jasmine, MochaJS or Jest
- Knowledge of cross browser compatibility, browser rendering behaviour and performance.
- 2-3 years experience working extensively with at least one database (sql, nosql, stream or graph databases)
- Should have experience in Containerizing and deploying applications using Docker and Kubernetes and writing Microservices in general.
- Good to have experience working with Scala
- Should have experience working with GCP
- Has some experience writing High level and Low Level Architecture designs to implement end to end features.
- Experience with devops tools like : Jenkins, Gitlab CI/CD
- Building an API Microservices to support ElasticSearch responses
Ruby on Rails
Founded by experienced founders and funded by Tier-1 VCs, it is a solution
for democratizing the shopping experience on e-commerce platforms. Our aim is to
provide a superior shopping experience for all our partners and improve both
customer satisfaction and their GMV.Being an early-stage company, we are looking for self-driven, motivated people who want to build something exciting and are always looking out for the next big thing.We plan to build this company remotely, which brings freedom but also an added sense of responsibility. If all this sounds interesting to you read on
● Design client-side and server-side architecture.
● Develop and handle well-functioning databases and applications which are
● Write effective APIs.
● Build security and data protection settings.
● Maintain, and recommend software improvements to ensure responsiveness,
efficiency, strong functionality, and optimization
Skills and Requirements
● 2+ years' experience in a full-stack developer role
● Hands-on experience in Object-oriented design, Design Patterns, Data
Structure, Algorithm, Multi-threading.
● Familiarity with HTML5, CSS3, Json.
● Experience in API creation and RESTful services, and Microservices, AWS,
● Experience with Linux, service development and deployment
Traits we value
● Ability to handle the short turnaround time projects effectively
● Independent, resourceful, analytical, and able to solve problems effectively
● Ability to be flexible, agile, and thrive in chaos
● Excellent oral and written communication skills
Looking for someone who can take care of all the server-related works, their security, can handle code versions through GitHub, handle the server logs, loads with automated tools.
Hassle-free deploying the code on servers with automated scripts. Should have provision to manage the server downtime efficiently during deployment time on production environment. Only privileged candidates can access the code and servers with a restricted IP address.
- Serve as a point of cross-functional contact and expertise, providing support to development and QA teams for the build and release process in all environments.
- Provide emergency support for critical issues, research possible cause, and provide solutions.
- Aid DevOps team in the maintenance of existing automated deployment operations as well as the advancement of desired state automated CI-CD Pipelines
- Documents build and deployment process for assigned product and/or tools
- Aid Infrastructure team in the implementation of new resources used by the development, test, and production environments.
- Maintain awareness of best-in-class tools, languages, and practices related to development operations.
- Provides instructions to Infrastructure, Development and Test teams to aid in product development life cycle.
- Participate in discussions regarding new product development and product enhancements.
- 2. Requirements
- Experience working on Linux based infrastructure
- Configuration and managing databases such as MySQL, MongoDB
- Excellent troubleshooting
- Working knowledge of various tools, open-source technologies, and cloud services
- Awareness of critical concepts in DevOps and Agile principles
- Great Experience with public cloud platforms such as AWS, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), or Microsoft Azure.
- Must have implementation experience with TLS/SSL, public private key cryptography, how certificates work, and mutual authentication
- Should have deal with IP addressing, firewalls, open ports, DNS & DHCP
2. Good understanding of React.js & Node.js is a must.
3. Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
4. Strong background in MVC/MVVM frameworks.
6. Should have the knowledge Angular (8+), JIRA, etc
7. Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
1. Working knowledge on Siebel Tool
• Business Services
2. Database knowledge
• Oracle 11g/12c
• SQL Tuning
3. Worked with 2+ full deployment or upgrade life cycles
4. Siebel CRM IP15 and higher
5. Hands on experience with production environments
6. Strong understanding of Siebel software architecture and programming principles required
7. Flexibility to work in both runtime and onetime deliveries
8. Need to do on-call support on weekly rotational basis
Good to have skills:
2. Web services
4. Integration with MQ
5. Functional experience with Siebel Automotive, eService, Sales/Call Center modules
1. Good communication and presentation skills
2. Problem Solving skills
3. Ability to work effectively with other developers, business analysts and stakeholders
4. Flexible to work in support as well as in development
5. Ability to develop creative technical solutions while applying Siebel best practices and working within coding standards
6. Participate and contribute in design / code reviews with Siebel Architect
7. Good coding skills following Siebel best practices and perform thorough unit testing
8. Be competent in cost effective estimation and planning of development, deployment and operation activities
9. Proactive and should have sense of ownership
10. Mentor, coach, and knowledge share with the internal team
11. Good team player
12. Continuous improvement mindset
Our Product Engineering department has a number of teams focusing on various product facets. As a Tech Lead, you will be responsible for designing & developing high-quality code for a module or feature set or microservice along with your team of developers & testers. This is a great opportunity to learn, mentor, and make meaningful contributions to the growth of the business in some of the hottest programming areas of this decade.
Detailed design of software packages, classes, database, and building architecture that aims to improve key product metrics (onboarding, engagement, UX, virality, performance, security, scalability, etc).
Take ownership of shipping certain modules or microservice, end-to-end including design, coding, testing, quality assurance, API, documentation, etc. (Naturally, it is a team effort and will involve other team members.).
Lead experiments in new technology and solutions and rack up high failure rates.
Hiring / Coaching / Mentoring innovative teams.
Problem-solving approach and introduce new ideas, tools, techniques, and technologies for the benefit of the business and its customers.
Skills & Competencies:
6+ years experience as a Java developer working with microservices, JPA, Spring & Hibernate.
Exposure to pragmatic programming philosophy & best practices and experience in a fast-paced work environment with a strong learning mindset and problem-solving abilities.
Experience in AWS and cloud-native technologies will be a plus.
Expertise in agile methodologies, SDLC, and must be a team player.
Education and Technical Proficiency:
BE, BTech, MCA
We encourage diversity and inclusion
Challenging, energetic, and fun-filled working environment
Immense learning and development opportunities
at One of the Fortune 500 company , leading medical technology
Senior Software Engineer
Responsibilities and duties
- 4-7 years’ experience developing scalable Mobile, Web and Cloud based applications.
- 3-4 years’ experience with hybrid mobile applications using IonicJS.
- 3-4 years’ experience with backend frameworks: Node.js, Express.js, Mongoose.js.
- 1-2 years’ experience with Azure Cloud, Azure PaaS (Functions, Service Bus, etc.).
- 1-2 years’ experience with SQL Server and MongoDB database.
- Experience in developing applications involving data extraction, transformation, and visualization using tools like Power BI.
- Very strong experience with the orchestration of multiple asynchronous API calls via call backs, promises, and async/await.
- Hands-on experience with TDD, using libraries such as Mocha/Jasmine.
- Define and implement application & infrastructure migration methodologies and techniques to migrate workloads into Azure.
- Knowledge of CI/CD, Jenkins pipelines would be a plus.
- Knowledge of AWS Cloud would be a plus.
- Experience in developing native iOS and Android applications would be a plus.