- Strong experience in Java Development
- Deep expertise and hands-on experience with Web Applications
- Expertise in Java, Spring Boot is an added advantage.
- Experience in Microservices
- Hands-on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc ..).
- Strong grasp of security principles.
Nice to Have
- Spring Zuul
- cryptography and certificates
- Developer with strong ability to develop web applications using Java
- Should be able to Code, design, and implement
- Maintain code integrity and organization
The company is a global leader in secure payments and trusted transactions. They are at the forefront of the digital revolution that is shaping new ways of paying, living, doing business and building relationships that pass on trust along the entire payments value chain, enabling sustainable economic growth. Their innovative solutions, rooted in a rock-solid technological base, are environmentally friendly, widely accessible and support social transformation.
1. Java 8+, J2EE,
2. Core Java- More hands on collections framework
3. JPA- Spring, Hibernate
4. Webservices (SOAP / Rest)
5. Knowldege on SQL & PLQL (Oracle/MySQL)
6. Expericne in Agile tools & processes
7. Good analytical & Communication skills
Job Description : Java Technical Lead
Should have working experience between 6 years in Java development. Mandatory skills are good knowledge of object oriented concepts, experience of working on Spring boot application, should have worked on hibernate ORMS and candidate must have clear understanding of database concepts. Optional skills include knowledge of angular framework and postgreSQL database
Good to have knowledge of jBPM open source workflow.
Minimum 6 years of experience in design and development J2EE based applications, database design (conceptual/ logical/ physical) and writing PL/ SQL queries/ stored procedures in PostgreSQL
- Preferred to have good knowledge and hands on experience on jBPM workflow platform. Experience in DROOLS rule engine will be an added advantage
- Expertise on Angular JS, Springboot, Hibernate, JQuery frameworks
- Hands on experience in building reports using Business Intelligence and Reporting Platform (BIRT)
- Knowledge around JBOSS (WildFly), Tomcat and other application servers
- Knowledge around source code repository Tortoise SVN
- Experience in building Multitenant products
- Conceptual knowledge around Continuous Integration/ Continuous Development using Jenkins
- Good analytical and logical thinking, prioritizing and organizing
- Team player with positive attitude
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Analyse SRS to understand and estimate the requirements
- Analyse change requests and estimate the requirements
- Design, development, unit testing and deployment using jBPM platform and other underlying tools and frameworks mentioned above
- Database design, writing simple or complex PL/ SQL queries/ stored procedures/ Functions/ Triggers etc. using PostgreSQL database
- Analyse L2 support issues, identify and implement the workaround/ permanent solutions within stimulated SLA
- Preparation of release document for new projects, change requests and bug fixes
- Create and leverage technical knowledge repository
- Proficiency in Java, with a good understanding of its ecosystems
- Sound knowledge of https://www.simplilearn.com/tutorials/java-tutorial/oops-interview-questions" target="_blank">Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) Patterns and Concepts
- Familiarity with different design and architectural patterns
- Skill for writing reusable Java libraries
- Knowhow of Java concurrency patterns
- Basic Understanding of the concepts of MVC (Model-View-Controller) Pattern, JDBC (Java Database Connectivity), and RESTful web services
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Excellent problem-solving & analytical skills & OO principles
- Solid understanding of the data structure & algorithms.
- Any additional experience with Java or python, GoLang would be nice to have.
- Experience working with SQL database like MySQL or PostgreSQL
- Experience working with NoSQL databases like mongoDB, couchbase would be nice to have
- Working experience with cache like redis, mem cached or elasticache would be nice to have
- Working experience with Message Queues would be a great advantage.
- Experience with deployment & AWS would be nice to have
- Ability to do in depth analysis or problem statement or use case & Build robust & scalable architecture
- Logging & monitoring of the production system in real time
- Lead a team of 2-4 team members & make sure team practices defined coding practices across the project.
• Build a broad knowledge across various systems and processes via knowledge transfer and capture any missing information on the wiki
• Gather software requirements by talking to various stakeholders and document them
• Implement software solutions after discussing the requirements and taking direction from the Technical lead and talking to other colleagues within and outside the team
• Provide necessary effort and time estimates for tasks to aid scheduling and prioritization
• Provide necessary 3rd line support to the Operations teams including software fixes as needed
• Work on any BAU development activity including on-boarding new data sets and delivering new markets into the system
• Work with external vendors from time to time to gather necessary requirements for new data or changes to existing data specifications
• Maintain pro-active communication with relevant stakeholders and keep them updated on progress
- Any other duties commensurate with the post holder’s position and seniority; and
- All employees should understand that it is their personal responsibility to comply with all organisational, statutory and regulatory policies and procedures.
Experience, Knowledge & Skills
- 4+ years’ experience of programming in Java.
- 4+ years’ experience working with SQL including complex queries, stored procedures, views, database design and solid understanding of database concepts (preferably SQL Server)
- Experience of both Linux and Windows environments, scripting and tools
- Willing to carry out operational data tasks alongside developing new solutions
- Well organised with the ability to prioritise and manage multiple streams of work
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working with Cloud environments (preferably AWS)
- Experience in handling financial data sets and familiarity with financial instruments (equities, futures, FX)
- Experience working with data pipelines and building ETL solutions
- Experience working with tools like Flink, Kafka and Tableau
Educational & Professional Qualifications
- Educated to degree (or equivalent) level or higher.
- A degree with mathematical and computing content (e.g. Computer Science, Maths, Physics)
JD for Java Developer Position (3-5 years)
Notice Period: 10-20 days or within 1 month
1. Excellent Java skills
2. Hands-on working experience with Spring, Hibernate, GIT, Jenkins
3. Strictly adhere to coding standards & unit testing
4. Excellent analytical skills and communication skills are a must
5. Knowledge of MySQL or any other DBMS
2. AWS services like lambda, redis, graphql etc
Out of many tools and technologies, we use Java, MongoDb, Cassandra, Redis, Twem, Netty extensively for our back-end development.
- Leading the entire Backend platform for a product portfolio.
- End to end delivery new features.
- Evolving the architecture for performance and scalability.
- Design, develop and own components of a highly scalable, distributed web services platform.
- Constantly strive to improve software development process and team productivity.
- Mentor and train team members
- Lead module development independently
Required background, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- 5.5+/ 7+ Years of experience in a scalable product/ecommerce organization·
- Excellent Java skills, Understanding of Spring framework & MVC approach
- Strong knowledge of Performance optimization and caching techniques.
- Strong Object Oriented Programming concepts, data structure and algorithms
- Experience in developing scalable, fault-tolerant, distributed backend services
- Experience with prevalent design patterns and advanced system designing
- Good experiences with databases and Schema design. We heavily use NoSQL databases
- Strong Problem Solving skills
OneAssist is founded with a vision to provide a ubiquitous platform for assistance & protection services to customers.
A leader in Assistance and Protection products across Home Appliances, Personal Electronics, Physical and Mobile Wallets, OneAssist is a Technology-led organization. It has created a horizontal Assitance and Protection platform powered by Technology, Analytics and Data Science.
OneAssist wants to provide consumers the convenience of availing assistance and protection products through digital touch points- Mobile App, website, Voice and chat.
Founded in 2011, OneAssist has been well funded by Marquee investors, Sequoia Capital, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Assurant Solutions and Trifecta Capital with total cumulative funding of $33.2 Million. The latest Series C funding of &17.5 Million was raised in 2017.
Some of our significant partnerships are with Airtel, HDFC, HomeCredit, Pinelabs, InstaCash and more.
- Write maintainable/scalable/efficient code.
- Design and architect technical solutions for the developer community at OneAssist Work in a cross-functional team, collaborating with peers during the entire SDLC.
- Follow coding standards, code reviews etc. Follow scrum sprint cycles and commitment to deadlines.
Traits we are looking for in you: 3+ years experience developing large scale customer facing internet systems Strong problem-solving skills.
- Hands-on experience in coding capability in desired technology Solid experience in Java/J2EE frameworks such as Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Hibernate.
- Strong Experience with Microservices, RESTful Web services, OOPs concepts.
- Nice to have knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins and CI/CD Knowledge
- Strong background in designing or extending existing test frameworks such as Junit Experience with version control systems such as Git. Good understanding of application security (authentication, authorization, web security etc.)
Strong technical background in Java, spring (MVC), RESTFUL Web services and Postgres DB
Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback
Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed
Job Description :
Hiring for Staff Engineer (Back end) for a leading product based company at DLF IT Park, Chennai.
Skill Set :
- Strong Experience in any Programming language (Ruby, Go, Java, or other high-performance languages), Architecture, Design (HLD/LLD), Data structures, Algorithms, Hands-on Coding, Problem Solving, etc
- Experience in Web Technology is Must.
- Looking for candidates with good experience in product development.
- Candidates from product development companies will be preferred.
- Candidates willing to relocate/preferring Chennai can apply.
- Analyze and drive product requirements
- Architect and design product features for scale and maintainability
- Lead in the design, implementation, and deployment of successful systems and services
- Ensure the quality of architecture and design of systems
- Implement code with very high coverage of unit tests and component tests
- Perform design and code reviews
- Functionally decompose complex problems into simple, straight-forward solutions
- Fully and completely understand system interdependencies and limitations
- Possess expert knowledge in performance, security, scalability, architecture, and best practices
- Software development of high quality/availability core systems
- Cross-training peers and mentoring teammates
- Document HLD/LLD for easy knowledge sharing and future scaling
Must have :
- 8-12 years of experience designing, integrating and developing distributed applications in Ruby, Go, Java, or other high-performance languages
- Experience with cluster and container orchestration systems such as Docker, Mesos, Marathon, Salt or Kubernetes.
- Experience with Service design, systems engineering, API Design and versioning
- Understanding of Design Patterns, Serverless computing, cloud-first architecture, TDD, BDD, CI/CD, Integration Patterns
Good to have :
- Experience building distributed systems using Kafka. Strong grasp of fundamental concepts of Kafka, ZooKeeper and building producer and consumer applications using Kafka
- Familiarity writing and optimizing advanced SQL queries
- Good Linux/UNIX systems knowledge
- AWS compute and storage PaaS services. AWS certified solutions architect nice to have.
- Experience productionizing Machine Learning models
- Experience publishing technical papers in reputed conferences.