No physical presence required for interview...All the process from interview to selection will be online…
- Java, Java EE, Spring Boot, Hibernate, REST, Angular Js(2/4/5/6/7).
- JAVA Developer Analyse Design and Develop Applications
- Must-Have experience in Java, J2EE, Webservices using SOAP, SPRINGS, HIBERNATE, Web Technologies, Rest full services etc.
- Hands-on experience in Maven.
- Experience in Agile Development methodologies.
- Strong logical and reasoning skills with keen self-learning.
- Good in Logic
- You should be comfortable working in a team and have good communication skills.
- Write, clean, well-designed code, testable, efficient code.
- Must have a real-time exposure with object-oriented programming in Java, J2EE.
- Real-time exposure in Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate framework, Angular Js(2/4/5/6/7).
- Collaborate with internal teams to identify system requirements.
Contact Person:- Naveen Kumar.
About Logic Heart Pvt Ltd
Kitabeli is a Series A funded Indonesian online group buying platform that helps people connect
with like minded people who want to buy the same item/product at a discounted price.
The team is spread across India and Indonesia, and is led by experienced founders who have
founded, setup, scaled and exited businesses across India and Indonesia. We have raised our
first round of funding, and are growing extremely fast.
We are actively looking for Full Stack developers to join our team.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
We are looking for an experienced full-stack engineer to implement both back-end and frontend software solutions to serve both internal and external customers. The position entails
working in an agile team to develop Java- and React-based projects that support our system.
● Design, implement and test full-stack solutions using Java, Spring and React
● Design robust spring system that can support 2-5mil users.
● Work alongside other team members to integrate various components into finished
● Work closely with product owner to create stories
● Continuously create new and interactive features that would help to improve user
experience and user engagement.
● Assist with troubleshooting of issues as needed
● Participate in the design and architecture of software solutions
● Assist in developing and maintaining continuous integration pipelines
Skills required :
● Python (flask and Django)
● ELK Stack (Elasticsearch)
● CI/CD Pipelines
● 2+ years of experience in Java based technologies
● 1+ years of experience in Python
● Experience in designing databases and system architecture
Skills Required: Java, HTML , CSS ,Angular,Springboot
Experience in Core Java and J2EE
Good hands-on experience in working with Spring, Hibernate Frameworks.
Should have working experience on Web Services, and Database design.
Working knowledge of HTML 5 ReactJS is needed.
Knowledge in NOSQL databases and analytics will be an advantage.
Analyze, Design & develop features in product
Code review of team members/peers
Candidates from Maharashtra will be preferred who will be ready to relocate to Mumbai.
Experience - 2+ yrs
Salary - depending on the experience and max upto 10 LPA
Immediate joiners preferable.
Micro services Lead: Experience: 7+yrs
Micro services Architect: Experience: 10+yrs
Micro service developer : Experience : 4+Years
Notice Period: Immediate to 15 Days.
Required skills : Java, J2EE with Microservices, Springboot, Spring cloud,Kafka,Redis,Nodejs, Any cloud
- Works on all stages of the software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Develops, codes, tests, and debugs software and applications using Java.
- Designs features and makes improvements based on user experience data.
- Completes unit testing to identify and fix programming errors.
- Uses common testing and software documentation tools.
- Writes software documentation guides.
- Collaborates with other members of the software development team.
We are looking for an Java Developer who will work closely with the
technical lead in implementing best practices related to all phases of software product development.
● Design and develop features using Core Java, Spring Boot, and Hibernate
● Participate in user story grooming, design discussions and proposal of solutions
● Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects
● Review and analyse business requirements and provide technical feasibility and
Candidates with max 30 days NP will be considered.
We are looking for an experienced talented Java developer who wants to be a part to build world class product. The main part of the job will consist in the development of cloud based applications using Microservice platform using Java, sprint boot. You must have a strong and demonstrated aptitude for technology having hands-on experience. Your technical responsibilities will span the domains of application development and application support.
The successful candidate will possess the following competencies:
- Experience: Minimum 2 years’ experience required
- Experience with developing application using Java and Java EE, Spring, Spring MVC and spring boot.
- Experience with Web Services (JSON, REST, JAX-RS, Spring based REST services)
- Experience with messaging products like RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ
- Experience with distributed processing framework like Apache Flink, Apache Spark a plus
- Experience with NoSQL database a plus.
- Experience with developing mobile optimized websites and apps
- Experience with development tools like Eclipse, Git, Gradle, Sonar, Jenkins, Jira etc.
- Strong analytical, communication and team collaboration skills
- Experience in agile and SCRUM methodologies
- Experience in developing applications for transportation and logistics industry a plus.
Required Level of Education:Masters’ or bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, or Engineering