Frameworks - Springboot, Hibernate, Junit
REST / SOAP Web Services Implementation
Micro-services and Data Structures experience
SQL and exposure to Oracle or MySql or SQL Server or any standard RDBMS
Scrum or SAFe or other Agile delivery ways
Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), good interpersonal skills, ability to
understand/expand requirements & technical specs
• Take on complex problems that span multiple components and teams.
• Independently own one or more multiple modules, which includes: requirement analysis, design, development, maintenance & support
• Write extensive, efficient code to address complex modules and that handles the interaction between multiple components.
• Rapidly iterate to add new functionalities and solves complex problems with simple and intuitive solutions
• Produce architecture with clean interfaces, that are efficient and scalable
• Participate and contribute to architectural discussions
• Solve production issues. Investigate and provide solutions to minimize the business impact due to outage
• Continuously improve performance metrics of modules you own.
• Collaborate effectively across teams to solve problems, execute and deliver results
• Experience: 3+ years
• A Bachelor's or a Master's Degree in Computer Science
• Software engineering and product delivery experience, with a strong background in algorithms
• Experience in architecting & building real-time, large scale e-commerce applications
• Experience with high-performance websites catering to millions of daily traffic is a plus
• Excellent command over Data Structures and Algorithms
• Experience with web technologies, Go/Java/Python
• Language: GO or Python
• Strong expertise in DS and Algo
• Strong leadership skills - have experience mentoring, built product from scratch or incumbent in design and architecture.
• Have worked in the scaling of the system right from scratch.
• Someone worked in small user base to large user base and wrote optimized code
• Both HLD and LLD
Hey Java Experts,
Are you looking for a job opportunity?
Here you go, there is an opportunity to work with leading startups and unicorns in INDIA at RECRO.
1.Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
2.Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
3.Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
4.Prepare and produce releases of software components.
5.Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
1) 2.5 + years experience in development in JAVA technology.
2) Exposure in SpringBoot or Spring MVC and J2EE.
3) Strong Java Basics and good at problem solving.
4) Hands on experience on Relational databases (SQL query or Hiberent)+ Mongo( JSON parsing)
5) Proficient in REST API development.
6) Understanding of AI/ML algorithms is a plus
Deliver on the end to end application, functionality and features as per the project requirements and
• Understand the design and project architecture and perform coding and unit testing in accordance with the design and architecture.
• Contribute in all phases of the software development life-cycle
• Resolve technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation
• Understand the requirement and implement it piece by piece and adhere to the defined standards of coding and testing.
• Understand and Utilize required tools for performance of essential functions of programming
• Diagnose and troubleshoot applications and design solutions to address problems
• Work with testing team to review test cases, to ensure robust quality of developed applications
• Document code consistently throughout the development process as per defined standards
• Good to have - Test Driven Development, Rest API, Micro Services
- Experience building large scale, large volume services & distributed apps., taking them through production and post-production life cycles
- Experience in Microservice Development or Architecture
- Experience with Web Application Frameworks: Spring or Springboot or Micronaut
- Designing: High Level/Low-Level Design
- Development Experience: Agile/ Scrum, TDD(Test Driven Development)or BDD (Behaviour Driven Development) Plus Unit Testing
- Infrastructure Experience: DevOps, CI/CD Pipeline, Docker/ Kubernetes/Jenkins, and Cloud platforms like – AWS, AZURE, GCP, etc
- Experience on one or more Database: RDBMS or NoSQL
- Experience on one or more Messaging platforms: JMS/RabbitMQ/Kafka/Tibco/Camel
- Security (Authentication, scalability, performance monitoring)
- Providing technical guidance as well hands on management for all product development within the company.
- Identifying frameworks/ technologies/ languages/ libraries to be used to achieve desired goals.
- Underscores pros and cons of various technologies available and presenting arguments to management and technical team.
- Taking responsibility for refactoring existing code.
- Leading, managing and mentoring a team of 5+ engineers.
- Serving as a key member of the management team that sets the company's strategic direction.
- Defining standards & best practices to support agile development processes.
- Planning, tracking and estimating product development activities.
- Ensuring the optimal application of technology and engineering resources to meet product development and/ or customer requirements as per the product and/ or marketing requirements document.
- Ensuring that the product quality is world class at all times.
- Growing the internal information technology development organisation; managing and recruiting a multidisciplinary high-performance technology team.
- Developing RESTful backend services if needed
- Ensuring implementation of formal processes to support the product development process.
- Passionate about automated testing: Managing / driving testing - unit tests, system tests, regression.
- Performance Tuning/ Profiling: In-depth understanding of popular architectures SOA, RESTful, Microservices, Messaging Bus.
What you need to have:
- B.E / B.Tech or similar qualification from a premier institute.
- Good communication skills.
- Self-starter, Highly motivated.
- People Management skills.
- Go-getter attitude.
- 3 - 7 years of hands-on development experience in backend development with a track record of solid technical accomplishments. Node.js experience will be preferred.
- Knowledge of multiple programming languages will be preferred.
- Knowledge of Caching solutions Redis, Memcache
- Databases experience - MySQL/NoSQL, RabbitMQ, Kafka.
- Capability to present different architecture for the same problem.
- Knowledge of popular front end MVC technologies.
- Understanding of production level problems and their possible solutions
Position - Software Development Engineer
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of API integrations
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Proficient understanding of Java 8 or plus, Spring Frameworks, Spring Boot & Microservices
- Strong problem solving skills and good with product understanding
- Good understanding of server-side programming and integration with UI components.
- Good understanding of MySQL and any one NoSQL
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of code repositories like git
- 2- 5 years of experience
- Passion and commitment
- Coding enthusiastic
- High integrity
- Spring Boot
Understand systems enabling third party integration
Translate business requirements to the APIs and SDKs exposed by these systems. Figure out the optimum interfaces to interact with these.
Build generic connectors to interact with these technologies.
Design, implement, deploy and maintain the connectors.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related fields.
Experience needs to be around 8+ years
Strong problem-solving skills.
Ability to understand the technology and its APIs in quick time.
Strong design pattern fundamentals.
Good core java skills like Multi-threading, collection framework.
Good communication and mentorship skills
Ability to put together architecture diagrams and designs
Our developers have been contributing code to major organizations and open source projects for over 25 years. They’ve also been writing books, speaking at conferences and helping push software development forward, changing companies and even industries along the way.
As consultants, we work onsite with our clients to ensure we’re evolving their technology and empowering adaptive mindsets to meet their business goals. You could influence the digital strategy of a retail giant, build a bold new mobile application for a bank or redesign platforms using event sourcing and intelligent data pipelines. You will use the latest Lean and Agile thinking, create pragmatic solutions to solve mission-critical problems and challenge yourself every day.
For a team to thrive, it needs active collaboration and room for healthy, respectful debate. Senior Developers are the technologists who cultivate this environment while driving teams toward delivering on an ambitious tech vision and acting as mentors for more junior-level consultants. They leverage their deep technical knowledge to solve more complex business problems and actively assess their team’s health, code quality and nonfunctional pipelines.
You’ll Spend Time On The Following
- You will use continuous delivery practices to deliver high-quality software as well as value to end customers as early as possible.
- You will work in collaborative, value-driven teams to build innovative customer experiences for our clients
- Create large-scale distributed systems out of microservices
- You will apply the latest technology thinking from our tech radar to solve client problems
- Efficiently utilize DevOps tools and practices to build and deploy software
- You will lead or take part in the entire cycle of software consulting and delivery from ideation to deployment and everything in between
- You will act as a mentor for less-experienced peers through both your technical knowledge and leadership skills
Here’s What We’re Looking For
- Possess a bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering or any related Engineering streams.
- Should have at least 4+ years of strong understanding of Java with preference to Java 8 and the newly introduced features.
- Should be able to build reusable code and APIs for future use.
- Good understanding of Cloud infrastructure and experience in deploying applications in either PCF (Pivotal Cloud Foundry) / AWS (Amazon Web Services).
- Hands on experience working in Spring Core, MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Microservices.
- Experience in working with Restful webservices.
- Experience in working with CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins / Hudson.
- Experience in working with unit testing frameworks like Junit, Mockito.
- Should have understanding of BDD.
- Fair understanding of SQL and RDBMS and hands on experience in working with any of the databases like MariaDB, Oracle, MySQL, DB2 etc.
- Should have good understanding of coding best practices and be able to do peer code review.
- Should have an understanding of GIT, Jenkins and JIRA.
- Candidate should be able to create automated build and deployment scripts.
- Maintain a high level of code quality and adhering to industry standards for code quality like SonarQube, Fortify and Nexus.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Desirable to have understanding of design patterns and domain driven design.
- Desirable to have minimum understanding of React / Angular, but not mandatory.
At ThoughtWorks, we’re committed to fostering an inclusive community for all technologists. Help us achieve a more balanced workplace by anonymously answering the following demographic questions.
Talk about the role we are offering for Mulesoft and how we are considering trainable resources who are keen to learn and work on new technologies
We are looking for 1-8 years of experience in technical skills like Java, python etc and who will be willing to learn and move to mulesoft and related technologies
Ability to work in a fast paced, demanding, and rapidly changing environment
Basic knowledge about mulesoft
Assist in translating business objectives into technical solutions through the use of MuleSoft Anypoint Platform
Coding, testing, debugging, implementing and documenting MuleSoft based flows and integrations
Apply integration design patterns such as message routing, content enrichment, batch processing, error handling and reconciliation mechanisms to deliver required functionality
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING
Learning and Certification
Best in Industry Salary
Health & Wellness Benefits
Employee Rewards Program
Retirement & Savings
Maternity & Paternity Leave