Deep expertise and hands on experience in Core java
∙ Hands-on experience with at least 2 years in Spring, Hibernate & Restful web services.
∙ Hands-on experience with at least 3 years in GUI development using Angular/React
∙ Clear understanding of Software Development life cycle and process Oriented. Would be great if worked on Agile or Continuous Delivery (CD) based projects before.
∙ Good fundamentals in Core Programming, JDBC, Object Oriented design & Design patterns
∙ Should have exposure to Oracle SQL. Any other DB apart from Oracle is also fine, provided the fundamentals of RDBMS are clear. Good to have experience in writing Sqls, stored procedures and functions.
∙ Experience in creating & executing unit tests using test driven approach with JUnit or any other equivalent.
- Backend development along with team management
- Hands on experience in product development
- Preferred candidates from Fintech and Banking sectors
- Exp in Python / Java slong with databases like MySQL, NoSQL, etc
- Knowledge of Agile methodology
You will work on:
We help many of our clients make sense of their large investments in data – be it building analytics solutions or machine learning applications. You will work on cutting edge cloud native technologies to crunch terabytes of data into meaningful insights.
What you will do (Responsibilities):
- Collaborate with Data Scientists, Engineers and Product Management to transform raw data to often actionable and meaningful insights for the enterprise
- Work in small dynamic, product-oriented environment to deliver enterprise class products.
- Continuously improve software development practices work across the full stack.
What you bring (Skills):
- Experience in building modern cloud-native microservices based applications in Java, Spring Boot, and SQL or NoSQL Databases.
- Experience in Java based distributed & scalable application development.
- Experience working with Data Structures and strong knowledge of Core Java.
- Ability to produce easily consumable RESTful APIs with strong living documentation and specification-by-example tests.
Great if you know (Skills):
- T-shaped skills are always preferred – so if you have the passion to work across the full stack spectrum – it is more than welcome.
- Exposure to infrastructure-based skills like Docker, Istio, Kubernetes is a plus
- Ability to work out right strategies of deployment for BigData systems.
- Collaborate with DevOps and Test Automation teams to build favorable developer experience in both build and CI/CD.
- Higher degree of autonomy, startup culture & small teams
- Opportunities to become expert in emerging technologies
- Remote working options for the right maturity level
- Competitive salary & family benefits
- Performance based career advancement
Cognologix helps companies disrupt by reimagining their business models and innovate like a Startup. We are at the forefront of digital disruption and take a business first approach to help meet our client’s strategic goals.
We are an Data focused organization helping our clients to deliver their next generation of products in the most efficient, modern and cloud-native way.
Benefits Working With Us:
- Health & Wellbeing
- Learn & Grow
- Celebrate Achievements
- Financial Wellbeing
- Medical and Accidental cover.
- Flexible Working Hours.
- Sports Club & much more.
Role: Backend Engineer
About Saras Analytics:
You are a great teammate with proven capabilities working on SaaS product and a passion for writing exception code.
You are hungry for an opportunity to join a start-up and become a member of core platform team driving the company forward.
Has good analytical and problem-solving skills and is able to break down a solution into smaller units of work and produce a solution roadmap.
Has written high quality, well-tested shared components that can be leveraged by multiple systems. Can step into specific projects to supply additional management, coding and engineering capacity as needed.
Has expert knowledge in distributes systems and high-volume transactions.
Understand the product mission, goals, and tasks and execute with the team to achieve them.
Understand the design and architecture and build modules in accordance with it or recommend and make the necessary changes that adds more stability to our product.
Improve the quality of our front-end code and our overall front-end user experience.
Takes requirements (business features, technical debts and internal enhancements) and designs resilient solutions.
- 1+ years of hands-on experience in Java/Kotlin.
- Demonstrable understanding of Design Patterns.
- Experience in Context & Dependency Injection or Spring framework, Hibernate/JPA.
- Experience in RESTful/SOAP web services in integrating with 3rd Party API Integrations.
- Proficient in SQL (PostgreSQL) and NoSQL databases.
- Experience in multi-threading and concurrency is a plus Experience in JMS messaging using Apache Zookeeper and Kafka is a plus.
- Experience in Angular is a plus. Knowledge of modern CI/CD environments: Git, Gradle, GitLab Familiarity with tools like Postman, SOAPUI, IntelliJ
- Willing to learn our tech-stack (Kotlin | CDI | Angular).
- Develop API integrations using RESTful/SOAP web services.
- Significant technical academic course work or equivalent work experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge on cloud infrastructure is a plus.
Full stack developers will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good problem solving skills and attention to detail.
Developing front end website as per design
Designing user interactions on web pages
Developing back-end website applications
Creating servers and databases for functionality
Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
Working alongside graphic designers for web design features
Seeing through a project from conception to finished product
Designing and developing APIs
Meeting both technical and consumer needs
Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Proficiency with server-side languages such as Java, Spring Boot, Hibernate
Familiarity with Unit testing, logging, monitoring frameworks
Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL.
Able to interact with business team
Good problem-solving skills
Attention to detail
MUST HAVE SKILLS
- CORE JAVA & SQL
Designing, implementing and delivering high quality Software project in JAVA, SQL / Oracle, J2EE and other JAVA technologies.
Participate in detailed level in design, coding, code walk through, peer code reviews and unit testing, System Testing, UAT, Demos, POCs, installation, maintenance of Software modules.
❑ Ensures the preparation of the following:
▪ Software prototype
▪ System Architecture
▪ Software Design Document
▪ User interfaces to be developed as per UX guidelines
▪ Code files ensuring coding guidelines followed
▪ Code review artefacts during peer code review
▪ Test plan and Test Cases
▪ Installation / Deployment document
▪ Release Document
▪ Technical Documentation
❑ Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentations, flowcharts, layouts, diagram, charts, code. comments and clear code; Ensuring that project task are completed in defined effort and timelines ❑ Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards & programming.
❑ Testing: Writing of test cases, unit testing, system testing, negative testing
❑ Trouble shooting: Log analysis and database query optimization
❑ Improves operations by conducting system's analysis.
❑ Updates job knowledge by studying state of the art development tools, programming techniques & computing equipment; participates in educational opportunities, reads professional publications & maintains personal networks.
❑ Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
❑ Provides information by collecting, analyzing and summarizing development and service issues. ❑ Develops software solution by studying information needs, conferring with users, studding system flow, data usage and work processes, investigating problem areas, following delivery cycle.❑ Ensuring that the Newgen quality processes are in place and are followed.
It is India’s only B2B Construction Materials Supply Chain Company. Construction & Infrastructure is one of the industries, with the most complex problems in Supply Chain and we are fundamentally reengineering the way construction materials get procured. Our Clients include the biggest names in India & the World– The LafargeHolcim Group, JSW Group, The Tatas and many others. We are backed by some of the world’s top marquee funds in our journey to create transparency and standardization to an otherwise opaque industry.
- Understand the business context and build high quality code using proven design patterns Develop, test and deploy integrations required to meet business requirements
- Carry out unit tests and other quality control mechanisms to inform and validate the code and design
- Utilizing and monitoring cloud infrastructure resources (such as AWS, Azure) efficiently
- Participate in a highly fluid environment applying agile software development principles
- Ensure the coding standards are on-par with the best in the industry
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in a quantitative field (e.g. Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science).
Must have skills:
- 3+ years of work experience with mobile/web development
- Experience in working with either of languages: Go, Java, Scala
- Strong understanding of relational and non-relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Cassandra)
- Strong understanding of Message brokers
- Must have hands on experience in Restful APIs
- Must have a strong foundation of Data structures and Algorithms
- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Ability to deploy features on a daily basis: should be good at time management and prioritization
- Hands-on experience in CI/CD principles and TDD
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
Good to have skills:
- Experience in event-driven & asynchronous I/O frameworks
- Exposure to business process and workflow automation
- Working experience in process driven and data intensive business applications
- Experience in working on web infrastructure with React.js and React Native
- Self-motivated, persistent and “Never Give Up” attitude
- Passion for innovation and adaptability to a lean startup culture
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, independently and / or as a member of a team
- Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate
Minimum 5-7years of professional experience building web-applications
Strong experience in backend development
Strong experience in AI/Machine Learning development, Data Analysis/Processing
Experience in creating robust and secure REST APIs
Hands-on exposure to RDBMS like PostgreSQL, MySQL, MariaDB etc.
Solid familiarity working with cloud and related technologies, AWS, GCP and Azure cloud environments
Ability to do very quick research in unknown technologies
Startup mindset, comfort with chaos and multi-tasking ability
Strong programming fundamentals in Data Structures, Algorithms
An eye for writing performance optimum code in any tool set
About Company: Ramphal Technologies is an Indian startup company. The company was founded by a visionary team of founders having a vast experience in Technology.
The company has a long term vision to disrupt the Indian Air Traffic scenario through technology Innovation. The Govt. Of India has officially signed a MOA with us to
build the next generation Technology platform to manage the Air Traffic in India.
About Opportunity: We have an exciting career opportunity for you where you will be part of developing a mission critical real time IT system. <<and explain the position>>
This role gives you an opportunity to disrupt how both manned and unmanned flights are going to fly in future. Your software will run in every Indian/Global Airport
and your work will keep the flight journey safe and efficient.
●Work closely with Principal Engineers to design, implement and deploy applications that impact
Rupeek’s business with an emphasis on Mobile, Payments, Core Platform and Analytics.
●Drive the architecture and design of large-scale, multi-tiered, distributed software applications, tools,
systems and services using object-oriented design, distributed programming, Java and C/C++.
●Gather business and functional requirements from external and/or internal customers and end-users,
and translate requirements into technical specifications to build robust, scalable, supportable solutions
that work well between a range of complex systems.
●Serve as technical lead throughout the full development lifecycle, end-to-end, from scoping, planning,
conception, design, implementation and testing, to documentation, delivery and maintenance.
●Provide design reviews for other engineers, including feedback on architecture and design issues, as
well as integration, performance and scalability.
●Manage engineers on multiple technical projects and ensure schedules, milestones, and priorities are
compatible with technology and business goals.