Strong Java programming skills
Minimum of 5 years practical software development experience
Robust object-oriented design pattern knowledge and implementation experience using Java;
Python a plus
Advanced knowledge and experience developing and working with relational databases such as
Sybase and MySQL
Experience with multi-tier application architecture and high performance distributed and in-
memory caching solutions
Strong understanding of data modeling techniques
Strong foundation in SDLC best practices including test driven development, unit testing
discipline, agile development, and CI/CD strategies
Experience in Spring Boot, Jenkins, Git, Hibernate, Kubernetes, and Docker
Experience in the development of scalable and extensible systems using Java
Proficiency in Database technology such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB
Routines Sync & Async
Solid and fluent understanding of algorithm and data structures
Excellent software design, problem-solving and debugging skills
Demonstrated high ownership in previous projects
Excellent Communication Skills
Good understanding of Elastic Search, Redis
Experience working in the cloud environment, preferably AWS*.
Write unit tests and run automated tests through CI/CD
Ability to learn new and existing technologies
Experience in building cloud SaaS or PaaS solutions/products
Company is building a first-of-its-kind, lifestyle health product for Women in
India. We believe that the future of health and fitness is digital, and women will drive the
digital fitness revolution in India. Existing digital health and fitness products are highly
transactional and we see a huge opportunity to build a truly aspirational product that will
inspire and empower millions of women to lead healthier lives. If you are passionate about
building a product that blends together technology, content, and community, we would love
to talk to you.
Company is looking for results-oriented Engineers. An ideal candidate for us would be
a passionate builder of great products/frameworks and someone who would thrive in a
fast-paced environment and enjoy the challenge of complex business contexts that are
typically being defined in real-time.
In this role, you will be responsible for building world-class technology products and
platforms that are at the forefront of the technology revolution in the Indian healthcare
ecosystem. You are someone who insists on the highest standards for quality,
maintainability, and performance. You will be working in a fast-paced and agile work
environment delivering quality solutions that have an immediate business impact.
● Research, design and build highly reliable, available, and scalable solutions that can
handle Millions of API calls across systems.
● Own large technical deliverables and execute in a structured manner, complete
ownership of functional Services that your team is responsible for.
● Take the accountability of the overall health of the products you build and
predictability of the deliverables of your team
● Lead by example, mentor and guide team members on everything from structured
problem solving to development of best practices
● Platformize components as libraries, utilities and servicify and promote reuse.
● Be able to conceptualize and develop prototypes quickly
● Drive the technical roadmap of the team in collaboration with Product and Business
● BTech, MTech in Computer Science or a related technical discipline (or equivalent).
Or high technical acumen and rich technical experience.
● Deep expertise with any or combination programming languages: Java, Node.js,
language with strong programming constructs. Substantial experience in building
complex and scalable solutions.
● Strong object-oriented design skills, ability to apply design patterns, and ability to
design intuitive module and class-level interfaces
● The ability to independently lead problem-solving and build elegant, maintainable
solutions to complex problems.
● Experience leading multi-engineer projects and mentoring junior engineers
● Experience with full life cycle development in any programming language on a Linux
● Prior experience in working with Agile software methodologies ( Scrum, Kanban),
TDD, and Continuous Integration(CI/CD) a plus.
● Experience in building data-driven web application design and development is a plus
● Expert level experience in building a scalable, large, and complex business
application using some of the above technologies and mentoring junior engineers.
● Track record of building and delivering mission-critical, 24x7 production software
3-4 years: 2 Position
Core Skill Sets
Core Programming Language*: JAVA 7/8 or above
o Command on basics/core.
o Knowledge of OOPS concept.
o Problem solving skills using Collections/Java Beans/OOPS concept.
Web Programming Language*: J2EE
o Knowledge of MVC architecture [Servlet (or) Struts 2 (or) Spring].
o Able to debug and deploy web-application.
Database*: Preferably Oracle/MySql
o Able to write sql queries.
o Knowledge of sql joins.
o Basic idea of stored procedures.
Additional Skill Sets
o Knowledge of understanding XML/JSON/CSV documents.
o Knowledge of understanding web-service (REST Full).
o Testing web-services via some tool (e.g. Postman).
Web/Application Server*: Apache/Tomcat/JBoss/Weblogic/Websphere
o Basic deployment experience on web applications.
OS Platform*: Linux.
o Knowledge of shell commands like create directory, change permission/owner,
move/copy files/folder, check process running and crontab.
o Knowledge to work and use putty.
Development Tool*: Eclipse/NetBeans.
Purpose of the Position
Perform day-to-day support activity at the client side.
Monitoring all the application components as part of the daily monitoring process to make sure the components and services are functional.
Regularly monitor the logs of the components and services and identify and debug the
errors if any and accordingly co-ordinate with the off-shore team if needed.
Support off-shore team to help deploy their application components and services.
Perform basis debugging activity to identify any issue present in the client environment and provide the details to the off-shore team.
About Company :
IRIS Business Services Limited is one of the first providers of full professional XBRL products and solutions to organizations globally. The company headquartered in Mumbai, India with international offices in United States, Singapore, United Kingdom, and the UAE.
IRIS is a direct member of XBRL International and XBRL US. The Company has over eighteen years of proven expertise in the financial information management space, providing customized technology solutions for data and content management, for the dissemination of information to investors and stock exchanges, and for effective content management to institutional clients.
Over the last seven years, IRIS has been very closely involved in the XBRL space, in taxonomy creation, software solutions and in the conversion of structured and unstructured data into XBRL for SEC filing in the US. IRIS has multidisciplinary skills in XBRL as well as in technology. Taxonomy experts, software engineers, business analysts and accountants come together to provide a complete range of products and services across the XBRL supply chain.
For more information, please visit http://www.irisbusiness.com
- Candidate Should have 5+ Years Of Experience in Core Java
- You will need strong development skills to work on and improve our Scala-based services, and be able to work together with senior teammates to create appropriate architectural design and ensure all aspects are appropriate to meet the business need.
- Excellent Functional Design and Functional Programming skills (more than 2 years of business experience in Scala and Java projects, respectively)
- Core skills in key supporting technologies and/or frameworks such as Play (AKKA) / Lagom
- Proven experience working in teams in the successful delivery of complex, performant and high quality products
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Experience of SaaS (Software as a Service) environments
- Exposure to RESTful web APIs and a service oriented architecture
- Experience in Linux environments, Shell scripting etc
- Working with XML and JSON including parsing, asserting / matching and extracting
- Experience with Continuous Integration environments and build tools, including Terraform, Jenkins, Maven, Gradle and Ant
- Experience with messaging systems such as Apache Kafka, Amazon Kinesis, Amazon SQS and Rabbit MQ
- Experience working on Live platform SDKs such as Twilio, AWS Elemental
- Designing, coding, and debugging software using J2EE, Spring boot,Microservices ,AWS .
- Work closely with Solution architects to understand the architecture
design and implement software designs accordingly.
- Improving the performance of existing software.
- Providing training to other engineers and code review.
- Maintaining and upgrading existing software.
- Recommending new technologies that can help increase productivity.
- Supervising and overseeing the technical aspects of projects.
- Investigating software-related complaints and making necessary adjustments to ensure optimal software performance.
- Regularly attending team meetings to discuss projects, brainstorm ideas, and put forward solutions to any issues.
- Mentioning Software engineers on correct coding practices.
Dear candidates we are hiring for #Javadevelopers
Experience: 3 to 6 yrs
Skill Sets: Java, Spring Boot, Microservices, Hibernate
Immediate to 15 days joiners can share their updated CVs
at India's Top BNPL/E-Payment wallet
Someone from the product based/Fintech
Immediate Joining or Notice Upto 30 Days
Roles & Responsibilities:
● Invent, design and build software that is stable and performant
● Primary role will be quality and timely delivery of the application/ feature/ module your team
will be working on
● Adopt and execute good design philosophy and code writing practices
● Ensure the code goes through rigorous tests and quality checks before deployment
● Work with other software engineers and database engineers to set excellent development
practices and deliver innovative changes in new and existing products
● Be hands-on technical, thus, leading by example using web, mobile and database
● Work on project ideas with customers, stakeholders and peers
● Be actively involved in code review process, design discussions, team planning
● Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related technical
● 3-6 Years of Experience
● Expertise in software design and development
● Proficiency with at least one Object Oriented language (e.g. Java)
● Have knowledge about Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data
structures, algorithm design, problem-solving, and complexity analysis
● A strong track record of project delivery for large, cross-functional projects
● Experience with building high-performance, highly available and scalable distributed systems
● Experience with API Design, ability to architect and implement an intuitive customer and
third-party integration story
● Ability to think and analyse both breadthwise (client, server, DB, control flow) and depth-wise
(threads, sessions, space-time complexity) while designing and implementing services
- Looking for sr.java full stack developer
- java, springboot, angular 2/4/6/8, html and css
- experience with unit testing
- good exposure to oops
What do Microsoft, The Gap, Royal Bank of Scotland, Lockheed Martin, and top Open Source projects like JQuery have in common? They all use BrowserStack, as do over 25,000 other customers!
BrowserStack is the industry-leading, cloud web and mobile testing platform that enables developers to test their websites and apps on different operating systems and mobile devices. Since launching in 2011, our mission has been bold yet simple: To be the testing infrastructure for the internet. 6 years and billions of tests later, we are ready for our next phase of hyper growth. Bootstrapped for the first 6 years, we continue to be profitable since inception with a near exponential growth in customers around the globe. Recently, we closed $50M in Series A funding from Accel
Are you are the one who wants to work on a tech-heavy product, and the challenging technical problems that it entails? Problems vary, and can be as diverse as scaling the product smoothly as the company grows, to setting up a device farm, or solving streaming issues through a browser, without the use of plugins. Will you be excited for the challenge to transform and think critically on many computer science disciplines including product design, usability, building APIs and user-centric online applications, business logic, scaling performance, and 24x7 reliability?
- Writing high quality code, participating in code reviews, designing/architecting systems of varying complexity and scope, and creating high quality documentation supporting the design/coding tasks
- Lead out team meetings, stand-ups, and architecture/design discussions
- Identify areas of improvement in our frameworks, tools, processes and strive to make them better. Evaluate our success metrics and evolve our reporting systems
- Works on the web application layer, backend, systems, streaming and other associated technology to build our product and components
- Find solutions and solve issues around a variety of operating systems or programming languages
- Researching new technologies and adapt them to BrowserStack requirements
- Own and commit to all your work, and be accountable for your results
- Using and understanding code from Open Source
- Teaching others how to use new software
- Willing to learn new programming languages and databases
- Able to write efficient SQL queries and design schemas for relational databases
- Participate in a culture of code reviews, writing tech specs, and collaborating closely with other people (no lone wolves)
- Produce high quality software that is unit tested, code reviewed, and checked in regularly for continuous integration
- Develop multi-tier scalable, high-volume performing, and reliable user-centric applications that operate 24x7
- Scale distributed applications, make architectural trade-offs applying synchronous and asynchronous design patterns, write code, and deliver with speediness and quality
- Good experience in at least one scripting language: Ruby, Nodejs, Python, AppleScript, Unix shell or similar
- Familiarity with one compiled language: C, Java, Go or similar
- Good knowledge of operating systems and networking concepts
- Reasonable knowledge of Windows and/or Linux operating systems
- Ability to work on Windows and Linux platform below the application layer, including file systems, kernels, custom installations, shell scripting, internal APIs, etc
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Startup mentality, high willingness to learn, and hardworking
- Experience of 3-6 years