Xfinito is building a portfolio in new product innovation, product contribution and infrastructure goals while providing individuals and teams the freedom to emphasize specific types of work.
Our work focuses on real –world problems that span the breadth of biomedical engineering, embedded systems, computer science, such as machine and deep learning, data mining, natural language processing, hardware and software performance analysis and much more.
JOB ROLE: EMBEDDED SOFTWARE ENGINEER
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with Hardware, Systems and other multi-functional teams and deliver high quality software at fundamental layer of operating system including frameworks, daemons, drivers.
- You need to keep security and performance in mind, enable key features to improve privacy and prevent fraudulence
- The position requires high level thinking to design code solutions along with low level programming and excellent communications and leadership skills, with the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Rich experience of programming on cryptography
- Profound understanding on Operating System concept
- Highly self-motivated and capable of work and finish tasks alone
- Comfortable and adaptable in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in both oral and written English
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; excellent judgment
- We as a team are looking for freshers or young professionals with 0-4 years of experience having a a self-directed, proactive approach to tackling problems and working through impediment and an ability to generate trust and build alliances with co-workers.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Xfinito biodesigns
Embedos is looking for super heroes, who can help us succeed in our endeavour of becoming a beacon for providing problem solving Industrial IoT Solutions.
VACANCY: 3 - 4
Embedos makes Controllers –Interface devices and cloud based Software solutions for Remote Monitoring and Control, Industry 4.0 Applications.
We are looking for Engineering super heroes, who have a flare and interest in Core hardware / firmware / embedded software/ Networking and web technologies.
We would want engineers who have wide interests and want to work on multiple specializations. Functions in the embedded domain
• Hardware design small signal /Tele communication/interface electronics/Digital /Latest Microprocessors STM , ESP ,interfaces , I2C, SPI / Peripherals / Schematics /PCB Routing
• Programming languages for embedded devices respective IDEs s, debugging systems
• RTOS, Real time programming concepts.
• Linux Kernel programming, peripheral drivers.
• Communication protocols like Modbus, CAN, OPC other industrial protocols.
• Open source software, documentation, versioning systems.
• Web technology, Web applications, Networking technology, Cloud Interfacing.
We invite you to come and join in our Core team to make this endeavour a success and share the rewards.
Embedos is looking for Super Heroes to work on cutting edge technology involving interfacing IoT enabled Firmware, cloud computing software, generating exciting user interfaces, developing API’s, designing web app architectures, deploying re - usable code and the works.
Hands-on experience in Autosar methodologies and workflows.
• Sound understanding of embedded SW development using C on 32/64 bit microcontrollers.
• Experience in at least one of microcontroller architectures: Renesas RH family, Tricore or PowerPC architecture.
• Automotive Product Development Process knowledge (ASpice, ISO26262)
• Experience in one or more of Autosar BSW Modules stacks.
• Autosar based SWcs development in any domain of cluster, ADAS and IVI system.
• Com stack (FlexRay, CAN, LIN, Ethernet) / Memory Stack/ Diagnostic stack/ OS, Wdg, other services.
• Working knowledge on AUTOSAR ECU software architecture
• Understand the various features provided by AUTOSAR BSW modules and configure BSW modules in Davinci Configurator or similar tools
• Understand the AUTOSAR application (SW-C) configuration and the interaction of AUTOSAR applications (SW-C) with the underlying BSW modules
• Understand the functionality of RTE, mapping of application entities with BSW module parameters, OS scheduling concepts, ECU and BSW module state changes
• Understand the AUTOSAR methodology (ECU extract contents, import of ECU extract into configuration tool)
Understand the flow of the AUTOSAR software from application till the underlying driver.
ı Develop R&D signaling scenarios for 5G and LTE mobile
testing using a proprietary python based framework
ı Log analysis & script verification with customer prototypes
ı Engineering Graduate [Computer science or Telecom ]
ı Knowledge of any one protocol layer is must – NAS ,
RRC , RLC , MAC , PHY
ı Good understanding of 5G or LTE protocol domain
ı At least 2 years experience with any programming
language - C / C++ / Python
ı Experience using version control like GIT, Clear case
ı 8 to 12 years in telecom domain
ı Excellent communication skill to work on customer
Relevant experience: 2-3 years
- Should be good at, C, C++, Linux driver development
- Should have worked in protocol like i2S, SPI, i2C. rf, 6lowpan, Tcp / Ip stack etc..
- Experience in porting MbedOS , FreeRTOS to different boards is good.
- Analyzing and enhancing efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources
- Design, develop, code, test and debug system software
- Provide post production support
- Interface with hardware design and development
- Proven working experience in software engineering
- Experience in hands-on development and troubleshooting on embedded targets
- Solid programming experience in C or C++
- Adequate knowledge of reading schematics and data sheets for components
- Strong documentation and writing skills
Note: Self-motivated, goal oriented and good analytical skills.
Software Engineer(Layer 2/Layer 3)
Location : Gurgaon (WFH currently)
Experience/ Skills Required : 5 to 10 years
To be successful in this role you should be well versed with the concepts of networking and comfortable in C programming in a linux environment for embedded software. As we use Linux, experience with this operating system is a mandatory requirement, knowledge and experience on OpenWrt is a bonus. Working experience with router software development for layer 3 and layer 4 features.
Domain knowledge required: IPv4, TCP/UDP, IPv6, NAT, Firewall (iptables), DHCPv4, DHCPv6, IPv6 prefix delegation, Port forwarding, Source based routing, Policy based routing, L3 QoS, IGMP proxy, IPv6 MLD snooping, DNS, DNS proxy. Knowledge on VoIP is a bonus.
Management methods: TR069, SNMPv2, CLI.
Operating system: Linux, OpenWrt
Programming languages: C(must have), Python
Working for us means having a healthy interest in Software but most of all, you like to work in a team. You like to take initiative and have the “just do it” approach. Having the right mentality and attitude are more important for us than a degree. Dedication, investigation and responsibility are keywords for us. Preferred years of experience in industry/technology: 5-10 years.
As a Software Engineer you develop new software features and solutions for our fibre connectivity product portfolio. The position offers a wide range of possibilities to work with everything from low-level Linux drivers to high-level applications. You develop for various protocols and HW interfaces, often in complex network scenarios in combination with customer specific requirements. The team is responsible for all SW development for existing and new Home Gateways. This means development of Linux drivers, network functionality, remote Management (TR-069) and VoIP application (sipapp). The development is mainly done in C and in Linux environment, knowledge in Python is an add-on. Products and development are realized in Agile.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Articulate complex problems, communicate viable architecture and design approach in a clear and concise manner.
• Thrive in a collaborative team environment and work with ambiguous product requirements.
• Evaluate opensource technologies, development stack and strive for new learning, continued growth by applying industry best practices and processes.
• Provide thought leadership in cloud based VoIP(Voice/WebRTC) services and bring your passion for technology to motivate and inspire on a day to day basis.
• 4+ years experience in building highly available, fault tolerant and scalable real-time communications(Voice and WebRTC) systems in the cloud (AWS preferred).
• Demonstrated history of building complex, high-performance applications in C/C++.
• Proven expertise in network and system performance optimizations(including kernel, containers and virtualization technologies).
• Proficiency in telecom protocols (SIP, SDP and RTP/RTCP) and internet protocols(IPv4/IPv6, TCP and UDP) is desirable.
• Deep understanding of all aspects of WebRTC from audio codecs, to networking (ICE, STUN, TURN) up to server side components needed to deploy the technology at scale (SFU, MCU, Relays) and network security(TLS, SRTP).Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
• Programming experience with Python, Golang and Lua will be a plus.
• Prior experience working with Asterisk, FreeSWITCH, RTPEngine, Kamailio, or OpenSIPs will be a plus.