Required Skills Description
Experience Level:- 4 –7 Years of Experience
Mandatory Skills –
- Good Coding Skills
- Hands-on Experience Angular or React or Vue or Typescript
- Sound knowledge on RESTFUL APIs
- Should have executed projects where .Net and Microsoft technologies have been used and should have a good understanding of the same.
- Knowledge .Net Core, WEB API framework
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- SQL Server and PL/SQL
- Understanding of Design Patterns
- Good in communications (Verbal and Written)
- Should have worked individually or in team
- Building REST APIs using Node.js, Express, and MongoDB
- Working on Flutter application development using various advanced strategies like state management, API integrations, and scalable databases
- Working with Socket.io library for Flutter and Node.js product development
- Learning and developing the cryptographic functions for product security
- Managing product workloads on public/private cloud - we are currently on AWS & also planning to be on GCP/Azure (our platform would also be available as on-premise deployment, you will handle these deployments)
- Develop API based architecture in order to ensure the business growth and integration-al capabilities of the product
- Work on using GIT and CI-CD for product version control and continuous delivery
- Good verbal & written communication
- Flexible to working hours
- Good in team work as well as individual contributor
- Must be able to contribute to productivity in short time
About the Role:
iMocha is growing and plans to grow further. The Engineering team would be a significant contributor in this growth. The iMocha website www.imocha.io is the company’s representation. It says who we are, what we do and why we exist. It’s crucial for Sales and Marketing and hence the lifeline for us. To manage the technical part of this lifeline, we are looking for a Full Stack Lead. The ideal candidate has experience in enhancing and maintaining company website, closely working with the Marketing team and be accountable for the technical optimization of it. In addition to the company website, you would also be building and maintaining Internal portals.
What You'll Do:
- Own and be accountable for the company website and Internal Portals.
- Partner with the Marketing, Product Management, and other teams to keep our Company website always running and technically optimized.
- Partner with Internal functions, identify needs and changes for Internal Portals and build and maintain the same.
- Provide Technical and Functional guidance to your Developers.
- Scale your team as required, focussing on Hiring and Upskill.
- 5+ years of Total Experience
- 2+ years’ experience in ASP.NET MVC and/or Angular with .NET Core.
- 2+ years’ experience in HTML, CSS/SCSS, jQuery and Bootstrap
- 2+ years’ experience in Technical SEO (Improving TTFB, Page Load time) role would be an added advantage
- Experience of leading a team would be an added advantage
- Experience working with Website / Portal deployment on Azure Cloud Infrastructure would be an added advantage.
Experienced required 5-12 Yrs
Immediate candidates required.
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer in at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#) and HTML5/CSS3
- Working experience with SQL Server or other RDBMS
- Working experience on entity Framework.
- Has designed large and complex enterprise web application and RESTful services (Web API) using the .Net technology stack.
- Must possess strong understanding on OOPS concepts
- Write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects.
- A team player and excellent communicator.
- Work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain software.
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages, W3C standard complaint, cross border compatible HTML pages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Roles & Responsibilities -
* We are looking for full-stack/back-end developers.
* Our ideal candidate will be able to build applications from scratch and deliver
a complete project i.e. understand requirements, design architecture, write reusable code that follows basic coding standards, test, deploy and support/follow-up features.
* As a start-up, we are keen to work with people who are passionate about technology and who love the speed, chaos, and versatility of start-ups.
Skills and Qualifications -
* Team player with strong work ethic; Detail and deadline-oriented; Take ownership of tasks.
* Good with version control systems like Git.
* Professional understanding of CS fundamentals, data structures and algorithms.
* Knowledge of Python is preferred.
* Knowledge of Angular 2/ReactJs is a plus.
* Knowledge of Rest API is a plus.
* Competetive compensation
* Friendly Leave Policy
We are looking for a Dot Net developer with expertise on MVC, C# web API and angular
The ideal candidate will thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem-solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication.
Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop application functionality based on the requirements from the client.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensuring and implementing the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Ability to Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Flexible and proactive working style with strong personal ownership of problem resolution.
- Ability to multi-task under pressure and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Commitment to optimization and accountability evident in creating technical documentation for reference and reporting
Qualifications and Skills
· More than 2-3 years’ experience in .NET development
· Experience with Angular *
· Strong knowledge of .NET framework 4.5, 4.6,
· Strong Knowledge of Asp.Net MVC 5
· Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
· Skill for writing reusable libraries
· Knowledge of Unit of Work, Generic Repository Pattern
· Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
· Experience with Entity Framework 6.0
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: ₹1.50 - ₹3.60 per year
Job Title: Full Stack Developer
Location: India – Noida.
Job Function: Engineering
Employment Type: Full Time
SaaS Labs, founded in 2016, is a fast-growing company in the software as a service “SaaS” space focusing on the cloud contact centre space. The cloud contact centre space is a fast-growing market with an addressable opportunity of $24B globally and is expected to witness explosive growth in the next few years. The company was founded by Gaurav Sharma, who is a third-time entrepreneur, having successfully sold both his previous companies (in 2012 and 2016). With a current employee strength of 75, SaaS Labs expects to double it by the end of 2021. Bootstrapped since inception, the firm recently closed a large venture capital round from two large global funds The firm has two core products for now - justcall.io (https://justcall.io/) and helpwise.io (https://helpwise.io/) and the vision is to build a portfolio of contact centre offerings and not just restrict to these products only.
- Participate in the design and creation of scalable software
- Write clean, functional code on the front- and back-end
- Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot ,debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build product and features with a mobile responsive design.
- Strong hold on PHP, MySQL and jQuery
If you are an analytical problem solver with a strong Web Development knowledge and a passion for teamwork and innovation, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a Web Developer to join our award-winning, talented team, building the next generation automated drone applications for our global customers.
As a front-end developer, you will implement a complete user interface in the form of a web app. A thorough understanding of all of the components of FlytBase platform and infrastructure is required. You will need to take ownership of your projects, which involves detailing requirements after discussion with the Product Owner, building user interfaces, developing and maintaining web apps with a focus on user experience.
We offer an outstanding team environment, flexible working hours, and various opportunities to advance your career. We are looking for a long-term relationship and committed individuals to join our team. This position is based out of our development centre in Pune, India.
- Work as part of a team developing applications and services using Agile development methods
- Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure
- Effectively use tools and ingenuity to identify and fix defects before they become a problem
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Learn about the domain and competitors to propose new drone apps as well as improvement for existing apps
- Collaborate on projects with a closely knit team
As a Front End Developer
- Delivering a complete front end application
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the backend developers, and yourself
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful APIs
- Make design and technical decisions for Angular projects.
- Communicating with external web services
- Develop and maintain web apps using our FlytAPIs
As a Back End Developer
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and high-performance applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- 1-4 yr experience as an Angular 2+ or React or Ionic Developer.
- Strong expertise with NodeJS, HTML5, CSS, JSON, jQuery, Bootstrap and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Knowledge of NodeJS frameworks such as ExpressJS etc.
- Knowledge of Creating RESTful services with Node.js and Experience with Socket.io
- Good understanding of HTML Dom manipulation Techniques
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Proficiency working with source control (git) / versioning systems, continuous integration in an agile development setup
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving aptitude
- Attention to details
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Good to Have
- Understanding of how to deploy Mean stack applications in AWS/Azure deployment environment, considering security, reliability, etc.
- Knowledge of other python-based server side frameworks such as Flask or Django.
- Java / Java Script code development using frameworks like Spring, Hibernate , Rest web services, AWS services.
- · Dev-Ops activities using Maven, Eclipse and other tools
- · Contribute to providing estimates for implementation of new requirements and work diligently towards delivering within the estimates
- · Ensure Quality of the releases by adhering to SDLC best-practices such as, unit tests,continuous integration, system testing
- · Re-use code. Ensure delivered code is modular and extensible
- · Ensure adequate coverage of functional and non-functional requirements in test plans Position Requirements
- · 3-5+ years of hands on experience in Java/J2EE development. Experience with the implementation of a distributed, enterprise JAVA/J2EE solution is strongly preferred
- · Experience in JAVA/J2EE Frameworks such as Spring, hibernate is strongly preferred
- · Experience in SOA and SOA related technologies, solutions and products as well as experience with implementation of REST full web services is preferred
- · Experience with data modelling and experience with relational databases like MySQL, SQL Server or Oracle is desirable
- · Mobile application development experience on Android or iOS is desirable
Good to Have : experience in Machine learning and AI