About Ace turtle services
ace turtle is a technology driven platform company enabling web influenced commerce. Our Omni-channel platform comprising of technology, logistics and customer support enables Brands and Retailers to improve the post click commerce experience of their customers. It integrates online and offline retail channels enabling automated Omni-channel fulfilment.
For more details contact 080 - 46463802
We are on a mission to make quality wellness services accessible to everyone by helping and empowering wellness professionals to build a global online reach efficiently with improved customer experience.
We believe in
- Democratising quality healthcare: Quality healthcare is hard to get. When a passionate and knowledgeable professional or business gets the required tools to compete with incumbents and cut through the noise, it levels the playing field a little bit. It inspires several others around them to collectively make a large impact.
- Building a large profitable business: We envision building a capital-efficient, large profitable business to achieve our mission of democratising quality healthcare. This means less dependence on investors & more ownership with the team. We are one of the few profitable Indian SaaS startups building Value SaaS.
- Employee Wellness <> Customer Success: We give as much importance to each team member’s personal & professional success as much as we care about our customer's success. We believe it’s all about balance.
Our impact so far
- 2500+ professionals empowered,
- 200,000+ patients impacted,
- 100,000+ health plans created every month,
- 97%+ retention rate,
- Growing team across India.
Zoconut is looking to hire an Accountant/Accounts Executive to manage and oversee all financial transactions and budgets, someone who can help make critical financial decisions by collecting, tracking and analysing the company’s finances.
The primary responsibilities include auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns and making sure that all compliances are met.
To be successful in this role, you should have a firm grasp of accounting principles, practices and regulations, and possess strong computer skills.
This role is based out of our beautiful Delhi office. Most of your teammates will be in Delhi but some are also spread across India.
What will you do?
- Perform monthly, quarterly and yearly accounting activities including reconciliations of bank and credit card accounts, coordination and completion of annual audits, and reviewing financial reports as necessary.
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results.
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings and publish financial statements in time.
- Audit and analyse financial transactions and documents and summarise financial status.
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns, filing GST, Income Tax, PF & ESI challans.
- Checking and maintaining invoices, sales and expense records.
- Ensure timely bank payments.
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements.
- Spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency and expenditures.
- Provide technical support and advice on Management Accounting.
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures.
- Participate in financial standards setting and in the budget forecasting process.
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary.
- Comply with financial policies and regulations.
What do we want?
- Bachelors in Accounting, Finance or a relevant degree.
- Proven work experience as an Accountant.
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures.
- In-depth knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end and year-end closing processes and familiarity with financial accounting statements.
- Experience with accounting software packages such as QuickBooks and FreshBooks is preferred.
- Hands-on experience with Advanced MS-Excel skills or google sheets.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills.
- Awareness of business trends.
If all of this sounds exciting to you, join us for an exciting and fulfilling ride at Zoconut!
A London based foreign bank has a requirement of shifting its credit MIS to back office and thus has an immediate opportunity for a contract role for the MIS function.
You will be required to prepare MIS based upon existing standard operating procedures (SOP).
Update limits, limit expiry dates, calculate availment of limits for multi-currency OD limits, limits against FD etc
Limit Sanction statement
Preparation of list covering all the credit facilities sanctioned during the reporting month
Preparation of industry-wise, country-wise data of entire credit portfolio of the bank
Pictorial representation of the credit portfolio based on various parameters
India based exposure
Reporting of India based exposure to parent bank
Real estate exposure
Add new accounts opened
Real estate exposure
Update exposure by updating the latest position of undisbursed loan amounts as on reporting date
Real estate exposure
Update value of security, cost of project, Gross Development Value etc
Real estate exposure
Add loans under process and loans sanctioned but not disbursed. Remove loans which have been disbursed.
Key risk indicators
Update the KRIs as requirement of Risk Department
Largest and second largest exposure
Select largest and second largest inflow
Reporting of accounts which have been restructured
Instalment-wise breakup of the term loans in the credit portfolio and identification of addition of irregular accounts
Control of capital adequacy
Analysis of inflow and outflow based on proposals under process and expected repayments
Valuation, Visit, Insurance
Reporting of pending valuations, visits and insurance
1. Collating information from various sources to populate respective information sheet (3c File data).
BTL regulatory reporting
Reporting for Residential BTL Loans
The candidate should have good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word) comprising of H/V Lookup, Data Flow Charts & Graphs, Pivot Table.
Candidate having knowledge of the following will be preferred
Fair understanding of credit functions
IFRS 9 application – ECL, stage 1/2/3
Banking products related to loans and advances TL, OD etc
NPA – days past due, standard, sub standard
LTV- LTC , GDV
Property type – Residential, Commercial, W/H, Industrial
ROI – Libor, fixed, floating
Investment Lead - Marketplace
We are redefining the limits of innovation in building trust online and are committed to delivering a secure and positive experience for our clients.
Signzy is a global no-code AI platform for financial services. No matter how complex your workflow or operational complexity, Signzy is able to completely automate your back-operations decision-making process into a real-time API. This is possible due to a combination of Nebula - Our no-code AI model builder and our Fintech API Marketplace of over 200+ APIs. Today we work with over 90+ FIs globally including the 4 largest banks in India and a Top 3 acquiring Bank in the US. Globally we have a strong partnership with MasterCard and offices in New York and Dubai to serve our customers globally. Our Product team is based out of Bangalore and we also have a sales office in Mumbai and Pune.
This innovation has been recognized several times in our journey including awards from Indian Banking regulator- Reserve Bank of India (Jul 16,18), IBM (Aug 16), Thomson Reuters (Nov 16), Forbes (Jan 17), and HDFC Life (Mar 17), Monetary Authority of Singapore (Nov 17), IAMAI (2018, 2019, 2020), Technoviti (2020).
We are now planning to target startups and are now looking to expand our reach into the startup ecosystem to catalyze startups through multiple ecosystem initiatives and engagements.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- Taking complete ownership for the investment vertical for Marketplace
- Making inroads into Banks/ Financial Institutions / Fintechs
- Identifying and partnering with relevant stakeholders in the ecosystem
- Engaging with the Digital Team (Mostly Open Banking/APIs)in the ecosystem
- Relationship Management and Client Management with relevant stakeholders
- Expanding the business horizontally and vertically in Banks/Financial Institutions
- OnBoarding relevant APIs and closing agreements
- Working closely with the Product/Tech Team to ensure a smooth GTM
- Identifying integration with various Fintechs/Relevant Partners who are keen to integrate investment products into their ecosystem
- MIS/Reverse MIS and invoicing with relevant stakeholders
- Minimum 8 years of experience with a Bank / Financial Institution/Investment/Fintech
- MBA from a recognised college/ university.
- Should have a solid understanding of SaaS platforms
- Should have a functional understanding of APIs and its workings.
- Strong Communication and Relationship Management skills
- Team handling experience of at least 2 years
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As an Assistant Accountant / Finance Executive you will be a vital member of the finance team and help to make important financial decisions to ensure the company can grow rapidly.
What you tell your friends you do
“I’m the finance wizard that has a high attention to detail and supports the business in many ways”
What you will really be doing
- Accurately enter sales and purchase invoices onto the accounting system (Quickbooks)
- Perform daily and monthly bank reconciliations
- Create bank payment runs
- Assist with the monthly reporting of profit per game
- Preparation of GST returns
- Assist with the preparation of UK (VGTR and R&D) and Indian tax claims
- Assist with the preparation of monthly payroll
- Assist management with various monthly and quarterly reporting responsibilities
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
- At least 3 year of experience in a similar role
- High attention to detail
- Strong spreadsheet skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Dynamic and highly organised
- Finance qualification (ICAI, Commerce with Accounting Majors (B.com / M.com), AAT, ACCA, ACA, CIMA) or actively working towards.
- Ideally passion for games
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
- In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays!(Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- 20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
- Relocation support available
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
The Assistant Finance Manager will play a vital role in improving and maintaining the financial standing of our companies. The ideal candidate will help determine financial strategy and policy, arranging the appropriate funding and managing financial risks in the organization.
The Assistant Manager Finance will ensure our companies have the cash and liquidity to meet its obligations, will be involved in securing credit from banks and other sources, tax, HR and compliance matters. He will be an official point of contact for all financial matters.
The Assistant Manager Finance is responsible for:
Establishing robust systems, processes, and controls, relating to finance interface with business operations.
- To monitor all financial activities of the company.
- Effectively interface with clients, area heads, vendors, statutory bodies and government officials.
- Preparation of ITR, tax audit related information and schedules.
- TDS and GST related compliances.
- Preparation of cash flow and trial balance
- Ensuring timely and accurate provisioning of expenses including detailed scrutiny of trial balance.
- To facilitate information in preparation of budgets & uploading the approved budgets into the system.
- Preparation and presentation of budgetary forecasts and short term / long term financial projections for management / consultants / clients.
- Preparation of MIS related information with proper and timely reconciliation of financial and management accounts.
- To demonstrate ability and skills to navigate the business through strong finance support and influence business decisions.
- Efficiently manage, working capital, inventory-holding period, average collection period and average payment period.
- Sound understanding of laws and statutory regulations pertaining to financial management, accounting, audit, compliance and taxation. Knowledge of rules and regulations framed.
- Manage payroll matters for Company, business units and subsidiaries;
- Managing daily cash flows;
- Ensuring that cash flows are adequate to allow business units to operate effectively;
- Forecasting cash payments and anticipating challenges arising from limited cash flow;
- Maintaining companies accounts system;
- Preparing and presenting financial reports for meetings and investors;
- Working with executives and business heads to prepare budgets and track profit / loss performance by business unit and on consolidated basis;
- Creating solutions to new financial challenges by applying financial/treasury knowledge;
- Liaising with other departments and business units on a range of issues;
- Providing advice on financial matters impacting on the company as a whole;
- Taking responsibility for, and supervising the work of, more junior members of staff;
- Preparing financial reports and submissions to relevant government entities;
- Arranging financial audits and reviews as required;
- Banking money and cheques received and issuing receipts as requested or needed;
- Maintaining and transferring money between bank accounts as required;
- Payment of invoices and fees as required or otherwise instructed;
- Complete tax filings and dealing with matters relating to the IRD (Interest Rate Derivative);
- Recommend and maintain a system of policies and procedures that impose an adequate level of control over Finance Department activities
- Professional degree in finance or accounting plus 5+ years of progressively responsible finance or treasury experience
- Candidates with SME and/or startup experience preferred
- Ability to work independently
- Sound analytical skills
- Computer literacy including advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office and experience with standard accounting software packages
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Detail oriented and organized, Strong planning and prioritization abilities
- Must maintain confidentiality and discretion in all aspects and be comfortable with flexible working schedule to meet the needs of the Company and its executives
Orios Venture Partners is an Indian Seed Stage Venture Capital firm. Currently investing from our Fund II, with a focus on tech investments across consumer and B2B for the Indian market. We are 3 partners and a VP who leads investments.
Some of our well-known investments are Pharmeasy, Country Delight, LetsMD, BeatO, GoMechanic, Zupee.
The fund’s founding team are experienced investors since 2008, and pre Orios investments include OlaCabs, Druva, Faballey, Box8, Unbxd and Jigsee.
We are well known for trend spotting and our maxim is #BackingMisfits
Our strategy is invest in selected companies and work closely with them. As a consequence each investment lead works with no more than 4 to 6 companies at a time.
We are looking for a Senior Executive - Accounts & Finance responsible for-
+ Improvise and maintenance of accounts.
+ Owning and preparing matters related to working and compliance - Income Tax, GST and other Fund related matters
+ Supporting seniors in tax planning opportunities, new tax laws and structuring.
+ Maintaining of unitholder, investment register and undertaking routine Fund industry related calculations.
+ Update Tally on a regular basis.
+ Coordination and support in Finalization, Auditing, Valuation, etc of Fund, Fund Manager, as applicable.
+ MIS management in a timely manner for financial and business performance.
+Coordination and support team with auditors for half yearly audits, tax regulators, valuers, accounting regulators and regulatory bodies. Provide information to auditors, trustee, shareholders, bankers and other stakeholders on a timely basis.
+ Perform tests to check financial information and systems.
+ Work closely to improvise functioning of department and/or entities.
+ Ownership of documents in terms of maintaining files– physical and digital
+ Any additional, yet to be determined, responsibility shall be assigned.
Requirements: Attributes, Experience
+ CA inter cleared - with 4 to 6 Yrs experience.
+ Understanding of operational and strategic aspects of Tax, Compliance, Governance Framework and Accounting software preferably in a multi entity scenario.
+ Functional Area:Primarily Accounts, Finance, Income Tax, GST, Compliance. Computations, etc.
+ Detail-oriented, proactive and self-motivated.
+ Team player with ability to work effectively in small groups.
+ Seeking a long and stable stint. This should ideally be their last stop as VC is a long reward industry.