Our client is more than 2 decades old NBFC registered with the RBI. The company was set up with an aim to empower rural entrepreneurs, SMEs, and small institutions by micro-financing. The company has come a long way since its inception in 1992 and has evolved with time with the introduction of its App in the small loans sector. At present, the company has more than 5000 employees and has serviced millions of borrowers to accomplish their dreams.
The group has diversified into the education segment and is running two schools. The schools are part of one of the largest private school chains in India. The schools have a flourishing family of 350 teachers and 6500 students. The leadership team at the helm of the company has demonstrable experience in financial services and has built the company by upholding the trust of its customers.
- Driving key technology decisions with the team
- Collaborating with various stakeholders to plan for the successful rollout of projects
- Working closely with the team to develop and test the product features to ensure its in line with the organizational and end user requirements
- Maintaining code and writing automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality
- Managing project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
What you need to have:
- 6-9 years of relevant experience in Android development
- Ability to design applications around Android recommended user interfaces and design principles
- Expertise in MVC or MMVM architecture
- Knowledge of OOPs concept
- Prior experience in android jet-pack
- Knowledge of SQL
- Hands-on experience in UI designing
We seek natural problem solvers who take initiative and who have the ambition to become a leader at Geekmindz. Bring your passion and expertise to build the Geek brand. We are a fun workplace with a strong team that comes together to bring 100% of what they do. Are you a multiple Flutter/Dart whose comfortable with both Front End and Back End programming ?
As a Flutter & Android Developer you will use a consultative approach to...
- Create multi-platform apps for iOS and Android using the Flutter development framework.
- Flutter is very new, so even if you have never launched a production Flutter app, familiarity with it is important.
- Experience developing with Dart, whether with Flutter or for the web.
- Experience contributing to and managing high-scale production mobile apps.
- Proficient in using version control and continuous integration, with tools such as Github.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Responsible for developing and designing front end mobile architecture in flutter, ensuring the responsiveness of mobile applications and working alongside graphic designers for full-stack developers, among other jobs.
- Able to self-manage and attention to detail.
- Have built At least two Android and/or iOS apps.
- Proven working experience in software development.
- Working experience in mobile development.
- Have published one or more mobile apps in Google Play or App Store.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Understanding of the full mobile development life cycle, including automated testing and building.
- Experience working in an agile development process.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
Role : Team Lead - Android Developer
We are looking to recruit a candidate for a role that will require:
- Translate design and wireframes into code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code
- Identify solutions through research and collaboration that resolves the root of problems as they arise
- Unit testing code
- Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications
∙ 5+ years’ strong development experience in android
∙ Experience using RESTful web services within mobile applications
∙ Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
∙ Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
∙ Experience with code versioning control, such as bitbucket/git
∙ Experience in writing code using kotlin is an advantage
Work experience: 5 years relevant experience
We are looking for an enthusiastic iOS Developer Intern who is skilled in Swift and passionate about building iOS apps from the ground up.
1. Product Design and Development Skills
- iOS (Swift)
- Firebase - firestore
- Cloud functions
2. Design skills
Recreate Figma design in Swift
3. Testing Skills
Test the feasibility and viability of the App.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Developing creative solutions and features in an iterative environment to meet the current product needs.
- Collaborating with a team to define, develop, and ship new features.
Optimizing components and creating docs, unit, scenario, integration sanity test, etc. if required
Spacenos is the fastest-growing start-up which is innovating in the finance, edtech and marketing domain since 2015 and won multiple awards and recognitions from more than 40+ MNCs and Fortune 500 companies. Our Clients are based out of the U.S.A and Australia. We are funded & Supported by Government of Karnataka, Angel Investors and International Grants.
- Apply for your CV and past work to be reviewed.
- Receive a telephonic interview or assessment upon filling the final step form.
- Receive offer letter if selected.
Our hiring process takes less than 24 hours from the time you receive the Final Step form.
Validity: Up to Dec 2023
- Apply soon, the earliest applicant would be preferred over the late applicants.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Experience in working with SDLC. Experience in end to end SDLC documentations.
- Experience in Banking/Financial Application.
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Hands-on experience in Web Services
- Excellent programming, unit testing and debugging skills in Mobile Java (Android and Kotlin)
- Good designing skills based on object-oriented design patterns & frameworks
- Basic/core Java/Kotlin/OOPS knowledge and an understanding of Java technologies is mandatory
- Very good exposure in frameworks like Android Architecture, SDK, SDK Development
- Strong Experience in Mobile Application Development Life Cycle
- Experience in Design Patterns MVVM, MVP etc.
- Programming new Android Applications from specifications
- Experience in implementing communication with API servers via web-services using JSON and XML
- Exploring upcoming new features of Android Platform
Through next-generation technologies and world-class design, we help brands like Apple,
PayPal, L'Oreal, Home Depot, Kaiser Permanente, State Farm, First Republic Bank develop solutions that drive major business outcomes. Founded in 2009, Y Media Labs is
headquartered in Silicon Valley with four offices worldwide including Atlanta, Indianapolis,
Bangalore & Sao Paulo. We came of age with the invention of the app store. We have mobile in our DNA. We create solutions across the digital ecosystem. Unlike agencies who are born desktop, we are deeply connected to how consumer perception has shifted thanks to the mobile lifestyle. We have built and launched 207 products, delighted over 407 million users, built over 200+ apps, work with 30 Fortune 500 clients, been responsible for over 400 billion transactions through our work and generated over $200 billion in transactions for our clients, and been featured on the
app store over 700+ times!
• Portfolio of our work can be found @ ymedialabs.com/work
• Live look into our engineering team @ medium.com/ymedialabs-innovation
• Live look into our design team @ dribbble.com/ymedialabs
Our team in Bangalore is close to 180 strong, and we are growing in a variety of ways. Our
goals include a culture of excellence and we are looking to transform the team to be one of
the best tech teams in Bangalore.
We are looking to hire multiple Android Engineers at different levels to help us code the
world class apps we are creating. If you are a mobile engineer looking to build apps that will be used by millions of consumers worldwide, build apps for brands that you can be proud to show to your family and friends – you need to join us!
• Show your passion and develop high-quality, state-of-the-art native Android apps
• Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
• Code reviews, automated unit testing, documentation for any code you write
• Deal with ambiguity and work in a rapidly evolving environment, with time-sensitive
• Deadlines matter to us. Plan your work and meet your deadlines, while maintaining
• Lead product initiatives and work on next generation prototypes
• Work with other engineers, product management, QA, and operations teams to
develop and meet functional and non-functional requirements on schedule
• Work in an environment of an agile, test-driven fast feedback cycle (continuous
integration, unit, functional, integration and acceptance testing)
• Get involved in client interactions and gathering project requirements
• Learn and adapt to new technologies
• Bring new ideas and technologies to the team that can improve the product or process.
• Depending on your level of skills and maturity (not seniority), mentor other engineers.
What we are looking for
• Strong foundation in Computer Science fundamentals like data structures and
algorithms, and software engineering principles
• Passionate about creating great code
• Multiple years of experience in Android application development, with Java and/or
Kotlin. Kotlin experience is a major advantage.
• More than one published application on the Google Play store available for immediate
download and review by our team. Please provide names of all your apps that you've
worked with a brief description of your contribution (if not individually developed).
• Strong experience in building and publishing commercial applications to Google Play
• Multiple years of in Java I/O, RDBMS, Networking, Generics and well-known
• Solid Understanding of Android design principles and interface guidelines.
• Experience with performance and memory tuning using tools
• Experience coding with RESTful APIs to connect applications to back-end services.
• Great team player who works well in collaborative situations
• Experience with iOS app development is a major plus. Experience with cross-platform
tools would be an advantage
• Experience with tools like Git, Jira, Basecamp, BitBucket, Azure DevOps would be an
• Good to have experience working with IOT projects, Bluetooth technologies
• Active Open Source, GitHub or Stack Overflow contribution will be a big plus
• Having personal apps in play store will be an added advantage
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends & emerging
Work from Home Related
Given the current situation it is expected that working from home for extended periods is a
reality that continues for many months. You must be able to fulfil the following requirements:
• You must have a high-speed broadband connection and must be able to provide
evidence of it
• You must have a proper working environment at home, like a desk, chair and any
other required infrastructure
• You must be able to and willing to attend video calls as part of your workday
• Awesome work environment and opportunity to work with great minds
• Work in fun teams on projects that impacts millions of people
• 24x7 stocked pantry with snacks and Coffee/Tea
Preferred Experience: 2-5 years
- Worked for at least two years on React Native
- Demonstrated experience working on real-time communication in React Native using Web Sockets (or any other stack)
- Some full-stack exposure on backend APIs in Node.JS
- Kept themselves updated on the latest developments in React/React Native - hooks, context, redux alternatives, etc
- Comfort working with UI Kits
- Demonstrated experience building beautiful and flexible consumer/enterprise apps
- Clinical grade OCD for design and user-experience
- A basic understanding of relational and NoSQL databases
- A "can-do" attitude suitable to working in a high-energy startup environment
- Industry leading compensation and fast-paced growth
- Significant levels of autonomy and a voice in how the product moves forward
- A set of highly passionate techies to work with and learn from
- An open, easy-going and meritocratic culture
- Involvement into business functions apart from technology (only if you wish)
PlexusMD was founded in 2014 by a team of doctors and engineers with a mission to help doctors stay updated and provide better care.
Our core product (https://www.plexusmd.com/app) is used by over 2.5 lakh doctors across India to stay updated, learn from peers and advance their careers. Our partners include AIIMS, Jaslok, Hinduja, Apollo, HCG, Elsevier, Association of Physicians of India, cornea Society of India, Indian Association of Cardio-thoracic surgeons, Society of Nuclear Medicine, Govt of Gujarat (HFW Dept), Govt of Haryana (SIFHW), McKinsey and company, Takeda, Mankind and other large healthcare organisations.
Job Role: Android Developer
Experience: 6-8 years
Location: India (remote)
1. Handson exp in Kotlin and Android studio
2. Good understanding of Core Java
3. Experience in JSON parsing
4. Experience in REST API
5. Experience in Junit test cases
6. Well versed in Latest Android API version.
7. Experience in publishing apps to the App Store.
8. Social Networking site integration
9. Code version tool – Git and JIRA
10. Architecture understanding - MVVM, MVP
11. Strong analytical and debugging skills/ Unit test coverage
12. Ability to do design and high level architecture
We pay top salaries with lucrative esops options.
Opportunity to work and learn with very mature, helpful and highly motivated techies.
Our environment is vibrant and full of energy. We are looking for like-minded people who love to “code” and have passion in building great software.
Rewards and Recognitions
Flexibility to work remotely
Flexibility to work from Gurgaon or Bangalore Office
Half yearly review cycle
React Native Lead. We want you to have a chat with the candidates whether they are good on these points and do they have the experience as per mentioned in JD. It will be beneficial for us to filter out profiles for RN Lead.
Job Description / what you'll be doing
- Leading the team to build cutting edge React Native applications.
- Architects build and maintain excellent applications with clean code.
- Implement pixel-perfect UI's that match designs. Knowledge of scalable sizing of UI is a must.
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
- Integrate third-party APIs.
- Write unit and integration test cases.
- Release applications to IOS and Google Play stores.
- Must understand iOS and Android native code which can be used to write bridges.
- Can work in pod structure.
- Must be comfortable in the SCRUM process. Complete two-week sprints and participate in sprint retrospectives and daily standups.
- Assist with building estimates and pipeline for tasks rollout.
- Good communication and people skillset.
- Work with modern tools including Jira, Slack, GitHub, Firebase, GTM, Google play console, AppStore Connect, etc.
- Be part of a community of developers who share knowledge and help each other as problems arise.
- Ability to work through new and difficult issues and contribute to libraries as needed.
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of applications.
- Must be familiar with profiling and performance monitoring of the application.
- Ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast-paced environment
- 6+ years of professional experience working with Mobile application development and 2-4+ years of experience with React Native development.
- Experience working with Swift / ObjectiveC, Java / Kotlin required.
- Should have a crystal understanding of App architecture and how to React interacts with the native layers for iOS and Android respectively
- Excellent Code reviewer and champion at writing unit test cases
- Should be able to evaluate alternative multiple system designs and solutions and make data-backed decisions in his/her approach
- Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems.
- Ability to take over your work. Every day is a challenge to ensure you are performing to the expectations you and your team have agreed upon, both in regards to estimates and to the general process. extreme ownership
- An understanding of best practices and a commitment to following them.
- A positive mindset and can-do attitude.
- Forensic attention to detail.
- Mentoring, onboarding, and interviewing the candidate
- Experience mentoring junior software engineers to improve their skills and make them more effective product software engineers
- Experience influencing software engineers- best practices within your team
- Passion to design and develop intuitive user interface
- Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others, and strong analytical thinking skills
- You work well within a team environment and enjoy working in the office with your colleagues.
- Minimum 4+ years of mobile application development experience in native and excellent coding skills in Swift, RxSwift, RxCocoa, Objective-C
- Any experience on MVVM, VIPER
- Should have deep knowledge of the iOS SDK and IDE development tools.
- Experience developing client-server applications using technologies and web services APIs such as JSON, REST.
- Has hands-on experience with unit testing.
- Extensive experience in using various architecture, frameworks, and design patterns in designing/refactoring a highly optimized mobile is a must.
- Solid understanding of the agile development process and experience.
- Experience working in TDD (Test Driven Development) and CI/CD (Continuous Integration/Deployment) environment is a plus.
- Implement clean and manageable code incorporating best practices on security
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams from both offshore and onsite to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Review code, bug triage and execute multiple releases as per business demand
- Involvement with API team to design request / response contract
- MVVM & VIPER is a must
- Background fetch
- Swift latest or minimum version 4 and Swift basics