Inside Sales Executive (1-2 years of experience)
Voiceoc is a Delhi-based Startup that is established with an aim to help healthcare companies globally offer unprecedented & personalized experience to their patients by bringing their services on WhatsApp using our very own Hybrid Intelligent System (HIS), which is a contextual combination of artificial & human intelligence.
We are funded by leading investors of USA and India.
Responsibilities Include (but not limited to):
We are looking for a candidate who has 1 - 2 years of experience in a B2B product marketing role. The candidate would be required to do following tasks to generate leads & drive brand awareness in India & foreign market:
- Engage with prospective clients on LinkedIn
- Good exposure of Account-based mapping
- Generate a pipeline of leads via outbound targeting - LinkedIn, Email etc.
- Engage with leads on a regular basis and close the deals
- Maintain proper database of leads
- Experiment & regularly optimize messages to improve conversion rates
- Run creative campaigns to drive awareness of product
- Achieve monthly targets of setting up meeting with prospective clients
- Communicate, engage and help Voiceoc in partnering up with online media agencies
- Gather market insights and infuse the learning back into the organization
- Must have experience of working with a B2B SAAS startup/projects
- Work From Office and office is located in Noida.
We have a BYOD Policy, candidate must have his/her own personal laptop
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
1) Be a part of the process of scaling a young startup to a global company.
5) Flexible work schedule & complete ownership of responsibilities.
6) A cool working environment that will make each day at Voiceoc full of fun & new learning.
1. Build and maintain strong relationships with existing and potential clients, acting as their primary point of contact.
2. Identify sales opportunities and develop strategies to meet and exceed sales targets.
3. Conduct in-person client visits to personally demonstrate software solutions as an integral part of the sales internship.
4. Prepare and deliver engaging sales presentations and proposals to prospective clients.
5. Stay up-to-date with product knowledge and industry developments to effectively promote our offerings.
Company - Learnyst Insight Pvt. Ltd.
Location - Bangalore
Start Date - Immediately
CTC - 4 To 7 LPA
We are Nasscom 10K startup and Amazon technology partner with many paying customers with great market traction We help educators to sell courses on their websites & mobile learning apps. We are building Shopify for education. We want to make quality education affordable, easily accessible, and engaging.
Nice, but what do we do, We provide complete technology solutions and marketing guidance required for educators to sell courses on their branded web and mobile learning apps. Using Learnyst, educators can grow their academy online. For more information, please visit https://www.learnyst.com
1. Profiling of leads basis their interests and qualifying them based on eligibility for our various offerings over phone calls and emails
2. Asking potential customers questions to ascertain their potential needs
3. Managing sales process and working on CRM
4. Identifying new channel partners/business networking
5. Working closely with the manager or assigned staff member and completing all allocated tasks.
6. Conducting website research or gathering information through various tools.
7. Updating documents and sales records
8. Reviewing sales performance
9. Observing and carrying out sales processes
10. Identifying potential weaknesses and offering improvement suggestions.
11. Keeping a log of everything learned and delivering presentations to staff and other stakeholders.
12. Work on strategies to increase digital sales.
1. Bachelors/Master's degree. (B-Tech, BE, MBA)
2. 2-5 Years of Relevant work experience in business development (mandatory)
3. Good communication & presentation skills, both verbal and written in English.
4. Sense of ownership/accountability.
5. Good knowledge of computer science or engineering is preferred.
6. Knowledge of digital marketing (Content marketing, SEO, social media marketing, etc) is a big plus.
7. Experience in full sales cycle including deal closing Demonstrated sales success.
Hope you're doing great!!
We do have an immediate opening for the post of Techno Sales(Automotive), Please go through the requirement and get back with your updated resume if you are interested.
- Should have Min 1+ Years exp inexperience in Automotive Industry preferred with knowledge in MS office or similar Industrial experience
- Looking for a male candidate who can join Immediate or Max 15 Days, Also the candidate should be ready to come down for F2F in Chennai
- The ideal candidate should be a Dynamic person with a pleasing personality and good communication skills are required
- Looking for someone with graduation in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Instrumentation Engineering/Business Mgmt Degree
Thanks & Regards
Vyapar is a SaaS-based Startup Company located at HSR layout, Sector 1, Bangalore. Recently we
have completed SERIES B funding of 200+ Cr where our lead investors are Indiamart & Westbridge capital.
Who uses Vyapar?
Vyapar is a billing, accounting, inventory management & Online Store software used by almost every
type of businesses in India, be it Manufacturers, distributors & retailers.
● Call Customer within 2 hours of Lead assignment and take appointment for Demo of SaaS
● Provide Detailed Demo to Customer and clarify doubts based on the business use case
● Engage, Follow Up and Sale subscriptions for SaaS
● Following Sales SOP.
JD For B2B Sales
- Must have one or two years of experience in client handling.
- Comfortable working for B2B clients.
- Must have good sales and negotiation skills.
- Must have relationship-making skills.
- Need to Onboard New channel Partners/ Distributors.
- Need to follow the SOP while onboarding Partners.
- Need to guide the partner about the partner program along with the Product.
- Responsible for partners' Business and all the processes related to the partner Program.
- Need to motivate partners to do an acquisition.
- Need to maintain long-term Relationships with assigned and onboarded partners.
Your primary job responsibility will include (and not limited to):
- Driving inquiries and admissions for the online and blended learning programs offered
- Looking after entire sales lifecycle: starting from engaging with leads till the final conversion
- Counselling professionals via call, email or in person and suggesting the best course for prospective students
- Updating and maintaining MIS reports
- Coordinating with marketing team to fine tune marketing plans related to admissions
- Should have a good convincing skills.
- Graduation / MBA
- Good written & spoken English and pitching skills
- Customer focus with good convincing ability and confident personality
- Proficient in Microsoft Office - especially Excel, Power point and Word
As a Sales Executive, you will pursue new opportunities in the small and medium-sized business sector through qualifying leads, building relationships, and scheduling appointments with prospects.
- Onboarding new customers (micro, small and medium businesses) with vehicle operations.
- Educating clients on the benefits and value addition of GPS technology for improving fleet operations.
Ownership for Proposal Management, Sales Presentations, Research Management, Sales collaterals and Client Visit.
To attend meetings with potential Clients to determine technical and business requirements and ensuring that all necessary information is collated prior to producing a solution
Identifying the Business opportunities, Lead generation through online, social media and existing sources.
Role may also include assisting BD head to negotiate and close the deal.
E-Tendering, Bidding, Invoice Generation, Purchase order, Lead generation, Client relationship