· Managing large amounts of outbound calls in a timely manner.
· Identify customers' needs, clarify information, research every issue, and provide solutions.
· Seize opportunities to build comfort with customers and handhold them in Educating them about our product offerings and closing the sale of products.
· Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile.
· Developing knowledge of customer needs and trends to improve customer satisfaction and loyalty.
· Frequently attend training sessions to improve knowledge and performance level.
· Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative target
About ClickOnCare Retail Private Limited
About the company:Our client is Entertainment Network owns 73 frequencies and is advertising partner for another 3, across 63 cities, making it India’s largest private FM radio broadcaster.
SOME BEST THINGS ABOUT THE JOB:
· Opportunity to work on leading brands across all categories
· Opportunity to work on interesting ideas and concepts by engaging closely with the creative team of Mirchi
WHAT YOUR DAY JOB LOOKS LIKE:
· Brand Solution – Lead conversation with the clients/agencies for all digital content-led initiatives such as sponsorships, IP creation, alliances, co-branded videos, influencer-led & celeb-led content, social media amplification etc.
· Client Servicing – Interact with clients for briefs, approvals, campaign execution and feedback.
· Work closely with a internal and external creative teams to ideate basis client brief.
· Assist in execution of the campaign by working closely with internal and external execution partners.
· Good Communication Skills
· Ability to identify advertisers marketing objectives and suggest relevant digital products.
· Ability to work under pressure
· Strong branding focus
· Understanding of local advertising landscape & language is mandatory
- Any Graduation with relevant experience.
- Should have excellent written and oral communication.
- Should be proficient in following languages (English, Hindi & Kannada)
- Proficient in MS Office package.
- Should be an excellent team player & should able to maintain good coordination with clients & other team members.
- Prior Experience in Electrical & Electronic Manufacturing company will an added advantage.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Preparing the offers & work Orders.
- Handling the Pre sales communication.
- Coordinating with technical team, design team, project team, SCM & Clients for the smooth project execution.
- Should maintain the proper documentation as per the standard.
Excelsior Engineering Solutions is looking for a SALES EXECUTIVE (ROOFTOP).
WHO WE ARE
Excelsior Engineering Solutions is a Design, Engineering and Consultancy Company, which delivers solar turnkey engineering solutions to all IPPs, Developers, EPCs and System Integrators.
Since its inception in 2014, EES has successfully serviced over 3,000MW of solar projects across India and internationally in Afghanistan, Vietnam and the Philippines. EES is a technical service provider and gives Design-Engineering, Owner’s Engineering, Lender’s Independent Engineering, Plant Audit and Project Management Consultancy services to various lifecycle of solar projects. EES is one of the few companies that offer such diverse services in the solar power sector.
COMPANY WEBSITE: www.excleng.com
- Position: Sales Executive (Rooftop)
- Reporting To: Founder of the company
- Employment Type: Permanent/Full Time
- Location: Navi Mumbai
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge of our services and company profile to address the concerns of prospective clients.
- Place phone calls to potential clients from our readily available database.
- Market research and continuous lead generation via different sources will be an added advantage.
- To identify potential prospects for solar projects in the residential, commercial & industrial segments.
- Convert 5 to 10 sales leads per day into online or physical meetings.
- Set appointments with prospective customers based on our associates’ schedules.
- Addressing clients' uncertainties, grievances, and suggestions on time.
- Refer customer complaints to the manager for quality control.
- Communicate respectfully and politely with potential customers at all times.
- Maintaining the database of the customers regularly.
CANDIDATE’S SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 2 years work experience as a Telecaller, Telemarketer, or a similar role in the Sales Department.
- Excellent phone manner and articulation.
- Ability to tolerate stress and pressure.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, Hindi and Marathi.
- Good networking skills.
- Must be an excellent team player with good inter-personnel skills.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
TALENT HUNT PROCESS
- Preliminary Interview: First round of interviews will be conducted by company HR who will be responsible for the screening process.
- Technical Interview: Technical head will analyze the candidate on domain knowledge over a phone call or In-person considering the situation.
- Closure Interview: Final round of interviews will be conducted by HR to discuss remuneration and other terms & conditions.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for finding and identifying leads through a variety of sources. Once leads identified, this candidate will reach out and meet with the business' decisions makers to better understand their business needs and how our product could help them.
· Manage inbound / outbound calls (Mode of call - Audio / Video) in a timely manner
· Follow communication scripts when handling different topics.
· Identify customers` needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives.
· Seize opportunities to upsell products when they arise.
· Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile.
· Identify and qualify new customers
· Prospect new customers through lead generation, trade shows, follow-up, and cold calling
· Identify the correct decision makers within a given business
· Document all pertinent customer information and conversations into CRM system.
· Effective Communication and Presentation Skills
· Strong analytical, networking and management skills.
· Proven evangelical sales track record in a new product/new market environment.
· As a complete software and technology enabled company, we expect our sales executives to use the modern cutting edge sales method and protocols.
· Adapt new knowledge and software tools to increase productivity.
· Understand the fundamentals of online sales, sales using software and sales tools.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
· 2+ years' experience
· Experience working with CRM
ONLY FOR SALES ORIENTED CANDIDATES
Job Profile: Business Development Associate (BDA)
Working Days: 5 days work week (Monday & Tuesday Week Offs)
Academic Qualification: Any Graduation
Role Location: Maharashtra, Delhi NCR, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Kolkata
Post-training : INR 10 LPA (5 LPA Fixed Pay + 2 LPA Travelling Allowance + 3 LPA Variable Pay)
During training program of 2 months - INR 5 LPA (3 LPA Fixed Pay + 2 LPA Incentive Pay)
- You will start your journey at BYJU'S as an individual contributor working in a team to introduce and showcase the unique way in which BYJU'S-The Learning App help students learn better. You will also be responsible for mentoring these students and will play a role in their learning journey.
- Your key role will be to connect with students and parents across the country about one of the world's most loved learning apps and how it will help students learn not just for exams, but way beyond.
- This is an individual contributor role in an employee-oriented, high performance environment that emphasizes on spreading the BYJU's unique way of learning in your city.
- Your role will start with contacting potential customers (parents and students) to set up meetings, counsel the students on learning pedagogies and the BYJU's personalized learning journey. You will be working 5 days a week with Mondays and Tuesdays being week-off.
- This hybrid model of sales will give you an exposure to the best of inside-sales and direct-sales. Please download the BYJU's Learning App to understand the magic of the BYJU's courses which has been widely accepted not just across thousands of towns in India but by millions of users across the globe. We look forward to having you on board Team BYJU's.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 23,000.00 - 53,000.00 per month
We are looking for Business Development Executive to handle the calls in US region with having experience 3 to 4 years as BDE.
We are looking to hire an experienced Business Development Executive to join the TechUnity team. If you're serious about your next job, TechUnity is an ideal company for you.
We are looking for Sales Representative to handle the calls in US region with having experience 3 to 4 years as Sales Person.
We are looking to hire an experienced Sales representative to join the TechUnity team. If you're serious about your next job, TechUnity is an ideal company for you
Responsibilities for Sales Representative
Prospect and qualify new sales leads
Schedule meetings and presentations with prospects
Create, plan, and deliever presentations on company products
Track all sales activities in company CRM system and keep current by udpating account information regularly
Communicate customer and prospect product pain points to appropriate departments
Maintain a well-developed pipeline of prospects
Develop strong, ongoing relationships with prospects and customers
Meet and/or exceed quotas
Coordinate with other team members and departments to optimize the sales effort
Qualifications for Sales Representative
Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field
2-4 years of sales experience
Proven ability to meet and exceed sales quotas
Proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships
Excellent interpersonal skills
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Proficient in Microsoft Office
Working knowledge of CRM systems