- Provide technology strategy planning
- Integrate information technologies into the company for optimal effectiveness
- Understand current and future business goals and ongoing IT issues to ensure business success
- Develop a renewal and upgrade schedule for company software programs
- The candidate will be responsible to start and complete projects on a scheduled basis, inclined to maintain highest standard of quality.
- Analyzing scope of work, project sequencing, resource planning, time estimation, scheduling, cost estimation, risk analysis are a set of responsibilities.
- Monitor project performance and take proactive action to ensure projects are adhering to timelines set.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Assist Project teams with planning, scoping, requirements gathering and validation with clients.
- Identifying relevant clients and internal stakeholders to plan and resource projects appropriately in terms of quality, cost, and schedule requirements.
- Liaising with the internal and external stakeholders to successfully coordinate the delivery of client projects.
- Creating schedules and monitoring meetings.
- Assisting with the management of the budget and controlling project estimates.
- Planning project activities and ensuring resolution to any problems that may arise.
- Actively seeking ways to optimize delivery, quality and profitability.
- Reporting, both in written and verbal form, to internal and external stakeholders regarding Project scope, financials, progress and status.
- Ensuring finance systems are kept up to date and accurate and well informed to the PM.
- Process documentation and knowledge management.
- Proactive status reporting
Must Have :
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Project Management Methodologies - Agile, Waterfall, Hybrid.
- Understanding of Web & Mobile Application development and technologies
- Enthusiastic and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills and problem solving skills.
- Keep a deep sense of interest in technology and emerging trends in the similar space.
- Data driven and able to stick to the timelines of the delivery.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask.
- Excellent with Microsoft Excel / Google Sheet, Presentations, Status reporting.
- B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/BCA, MBA graduates
Project Head for a well-funded construction tech platform backed by a renowned group.
- Responsible for supervision and execution of project as per agreed design and cost parameters.
- To coordinate with local architects and contractors to ensure detailed plans are in line with the project expectations.
- To ensure availability of materials, equipment that are needed at site.
- To check with the statutory compliance of the project and to ensure that the project site is free from complications before starting the project.
- To provide technical guidance on site whenever & wherever required and resolving critical issues on site.
- To ensure that there is safe working environment at the site and check if all safety measures are taken care of.
- Should have successfully demonstrated capability to design and implement SOPs for end-to-end construction activities.
- Should be well conversant with the quality parameters and check lists for end-to-end construction processes and monitoring mechanisms to ensure compliance with quality standards.
What is the company looking for
- BE/ B. Tech in civil engineering.
- 2-4 years prior work experience in construction and real estate.
- Should be from Kolkata or willing to relocate to Kolkata.
Provides project leadership to team on small to medium-sized projects in areas such as product development, research, process development and organizational development. Work collaboratively with Project Management Leader to run the projects smoothly and Keeps management and stakeholders informed of schedules, priorities, and problems. Prepares and executes translation projects. Does not typically have management responsibilities such as hiring, performance appraisals, and pay reviews; however, may assist with such decisions and activities.
How You Will Make an Impact:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Leads project team to ensure that projects are completed on time and according to requirements.
- Continuously monitors progress and risks and promptly acts to resolve issues, escalating if needed.
- Facilitates communication upward and across project teams including project status, risks, justifications for variances.
- Serves as a focal point for other departments on project status or other project information.
- Develops, maintains and communicates Project Plans and executes projects according to the developed plans.
- Performs Internationalization and translation project intakes and coordinates findings with development teams.
- Performs technical translation project preparations, project execution and translation deliveries.
- Assigns project team and/or ensures that the project team assigned has skills and qualifications needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
What you Bring to the Team
- Bachelor's degree in business, software engineering or computer science, or equivalent.
- Overall 5 - 7 Years of experience in Project management.
- Required 2-5 years of technical experience in software development and/or software project management and/or translation project management.
- Ability to prioritize projects and activities to ensure completion of projects on time and within budget.
- Good management skills with knowledge of software translation processes and their interdependence.
- Good knowledge of translation processes like technical preparation, translation execution, QA.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, decision making and communications skills.
- Excellent skills in presentation/spreadsheet/collaboration software.
- Familiar with Project Management tools.
- Excellent English skills, verbal and written. Fluent in at least one other language.
Role & Responsibilities
- Understand project specifications and develop work planning schedule for projects.
- Prepare cash flow timeline for various projects.
- Generate Daily, Weekly, Monthly Progress Reports.
- Keep a track of time overrun and cost overrun.
- Keep a track of the project and flag short falls.
- Prepare plan for the Execution team.
- Coordination with site team to ensure smooth running of the project.
- Prepare micro plan.
- Preparation of Site Logistic Plan.
- Preparation of Master project Schedule
- Preparation of Cash flow.
- Resource Planning (Man, Material, Machinery)
- Schedule Tracking
- Preparing MIS Reports
- Preparing Delay Analysis, Hindrance report.
- Should be proficient in using Primavera(P6) & MS Project software.
- Should have good working knowledge of design, procurement and construction/ field services workflow processes.
- Should have the ability to work independently in a multidisciplinary team environment.
- Experience in Pro-Services Cost Controls & Monitoring would be an added advantage.
- Candidates working in the construction industry are preferred.
- 4-5 years of relevant experience.
- E. / B.Tech Civil.
1. Ensuring quality project delivery on time by being a part of the project management team
2. Coordinating with team members and contractors to ensure deliverable
3. Ensuring project deadlines are met
4. Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings
5. Liaising between the client and Internal & external teams
1. Should have good oral & written communication (Hindi and English)
2. Should have command on MS Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Continually assessing the needs of sellers, market trends, competitive opportunities and threats in defining and evolving the product strategy for upcoming sellers.
- Defining both long term strategy and short term plans to achieve the product vision and deliver business results.
- Conceptualizing and building a rapidly scalable payment and lending platform.
- Understanding and planning based on the market and competitive landscape benchmarks.
- Conceptualizing products by utilizing India Stack – Aadhaar, DigiLocker, UPI etc.
- Having a strong understanding of customer segment and profile. Identifying and filling product gaps and generating ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Driving product innovation to improve self-service capabilities for sellers to achieve and grow online sales.
- Driving innovations to all elements of the seller experience to improve their business results post-implementation.
- Build the product strategy to achieve business objectives.
- Creating a roadmap for the entire product lifecycle management, from ideation to launch and beyond.
- Being responsible for creating the business requirement documents to ensure appropriate coordination between product and engineering teams.
- Collaborating with the engineering team for the implementation of the product requirements.
- Building the appropriate UI/ UX for each product and their subsequent enhancement along with the Marketing, Inside Sales and Customer Experience teams.
- Working closely with the data science team to ensure appropriate data-related interventions and to ensure a better customer experience.
- Building the GTM plan for each product being rolled out to the users with the Marketing, Inside Sales and Customer Experience teams.
- Being responsible for overall P&L of the products being rolled out for both Store and EPS.
- Understanding the market and build business cases for new product opportunities.
- Working closely with the cross-functional team to execute the business goals and end-user needs.
What you need to have:
- Business Acumen:
- Exposure to managing product lifecycle right from ideation to launch.
- Understanding of how to track the market, competition, emerging trends etc.
- In-depth understanding of technology and tools like CRM etc.
- User-centric, UI/ UX led approach.
- Analytical - Hands-on expertise in statistics, SQL and modelling in Excel.
- Team Management:
- Experience in building and scaling the product team.
- Experience in leading a team of Business Analysts and/or Product Managers.
- Ability to align teams to ensure collaboration and growth.
- Ability to inspire the team about the product stack the company is building.
- Start-up mindset:
- Encourages engagement, feedback sharing, transparency and inspires developers to produce their best work.
- Comfort with being the hustler to get things done.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, anti-bureaucratic, albeit highly chaotic environment.
- MBA/PGDM from Tier 1 B – School
- Experience of working in hyper-growth start-up
- Between 10-15 years of experience in Product development/ management role, out of which at least 2 years as a Product Head.
- Market place and /or Payments expert with strong domain knowledge.
- Prior background in building tech products at scale.
- Proven ability to drive business metrics using technology and product.
- Passion for creating seamless and engaging user experiences.
- Curious about metrics, execution processes, macro trends.
- Coordinate project management activities, projects, people, communications
- Handle customer communications through emails, tickets and conference calls
- Serve as the project coordinator, maintaining timelines and ensuring accurate delivery dates.
- Supervise current projects and coordinate all team members to keep workflow on track
- Monitor and report on the progress of project to all stakeholders especially our customers
- Coordinate project schedules, resources, equipment and information for internal teams
- Act as the main point of contact and communicate project status to all stakeholders
- Organize, attend, and participate in stakeholder meetings
- Document meeting notes and follow up on action items and decisions from meetings
- Organize and maintain project materials such as documents, designs etc
- Provide operational support as needed
This is what you need to qualify:
- Proven 1 year work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role in Information Technology (IT) related projects
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Basic understanding of Information Technology concepts required. Intermediate knowledge of IT hardware, software, and networking beneficial.
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Attention to detail and strong work ethics
Rejolut is one of the award-winning fastest-growing emerging tech company which is working on leading technology like Blockchain, ML & AI, Complex mobile & web apps, IoT, etc.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing a development team and client coordination.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
• Collaborate with business and functional partners and technology leadership in defining features backlog and specifying requirements
• Taking Ownership of Delivery
• Drive technology discussion and strategy in line with business needs and company reference architecture
• Define execution plan and approach based on project scope, the expected timeline,
• Support execution team with resolution of roadblocks and inter-dependencies Partner with technical and functional teams external to the project to ensure their tasks are completed as required
• Ensure quality of deliverable is verified and matching stakeholder expectations
• Conducting daily scrum calls for smooth delivery.
How we are different
We are a young and dynamic team who are obsessed with solving the business problem at scale. We are a technology agnostic company that focus more on finding the optimal solution to the business problem rather than technology.
Why to join us
- We provide huge learning curve. Spending 1.5-2 years with us will put you 3 years ahead in the career.
- We work only on cutting edge technology like React, React Native, Flutter, NodeJS, Python, Go, Svelte, ELM
- There are two technology Co-founder in the company who are pretty much hands-on and have earlier bult the Consumer application which is downloaded millions of time and are in leadership position in copanies like Samsung, Purplle, Loyalty Rewardz.
- Get mentored by the best in the industry
- Flexible working hours
- Perks best in the industry
Who we are?
Searce is a niche’ Cloud Consulting business with futuristic tech DNA. We do new-age tech to realise the “Next” in the “Now” for our Clients. We specialise in Cloud Data Engineering, AI/Machine Learning and Advanced Cloud infra tech such as Anthos and Kubernetes. We are one of the top & the fastest growing partners for Google Cloud and AWS globally with over 2,500 clients successfully moved to cloud.
What we believe?
- Best practices are overrated
- Implementing best practices can only make one n .
- Honesty and Transparency
- We believe in naked truth. We do what we tell and tell what we do.
- Client Partnership
- Client - Vendor relationship: No. We partner with clients instead.
- And our sales team comprises 100% of our clients.
How we work?
It’s all about being Happier first. And rest follows. Searce work culture is defined by HAPPIER.
- Humble: Happy people don’t carry ego around. We listen to understand; not to respond.
- Adaptable: We are comfortable with uncertainty. And we accept changes well. As that’s what life's about.
- Positive: We are super positive about work & life in general. We love to forget and forgive. We don’t hold grudges. We don’t have time or adequate space for it.
- Passionate: We are as passionate about the great street-food vendor across the street as about Tesla’s new model and so on. Passion is what drives us to work and makes us deliver the quality we deliver.
- Innovative: Innovate or Die. We love to challenge the status quo.
- Experimental: We encourage curiosity & making mistakes.
- Responsible: Driven. Self motivated. Self governing teams. We own it.
Are you the one? Quick self-discovery test:
- Love for cloud: When was the last time your dinner entailed an act on “How would ‘Jerry Seinfeld’ pitch Cloud platform & products to this prospect” and your friend did the ‘Sheldon’ version of the same thing.
- Passion for sales: When was the last time you went at a remote gas station while on vacation, and ended up helping the gas station owner saasify his 7 gas stations across other geographies.
- Compassion for customers: You listen more than you speak. When you do speak, people feel the need to listen.
- Humor for life: When was the last time you told a concerned CEO, ‘If Elon Musk can attempt to take humanity to Mars, why can’t we take your business to run on cloud?’
Do you cloud?
- Expertise driving infrastructure engineering projects & transform initiatives from deep-tech startups to 42,000U (1,000 42U racks) loaded enterprises.
- Have you tandem-jumped at least 50 times taking along a trusted business having on-prem workloads to safe-land onto a public cloud with a soft touchdown?
- Do you understand the innards of Apache web servers on Linux and Sharepoint Server Farms alike?
- Do you speak CloudFormation? Terraform? Do you speak JSON?
- Do you love automating everything possible leveraging Python / Powershell / Bash?
- Are you a voracious reader fascinated by the latest & greatest innovations on public cloud?
We welcome *really unconventional* creative thinkers who can work in an agile, flexible environment. We are a flat organization with unlimited growth opportunities, and small team sizes – wherein flexibility is a must, mistakes are encouraged, creativity is rewarded, and excitement is required.
- This is an entrepreneurial project management position that challenges the client status quo by helping them re-imagine the art of what is possible using consulting mindset and business strategy skills.
- This position requires fanatic iterative improvement ability - ability to coordinate with Sales - Presales - Delivery - MS and get project delivery done.
- This position is for hard-core-geek-turned--engineer-turned-Tech enthusiast -turned-Project Manager.
What we are NOT looking for: Buzzword Bozos (BB) or Certification Chasers (CC).
What we seek is an AA (Awesome Attitude to Learn, Improve & Coach).
Not just a BB or CC? Quick self-discovery test:
When was the last time you thought about how GAN (Generative Adversarial Networks) can help auto-create new building designs for an architect or new jewellery designs for a designer OR passionately convinced a friend that Google Video Intelligence API or AWS Rekognition can now auto-video-screen an applicant with 90+% confidence level almost automating 75+% efforts of a recruiter, OR leverage Google Vision API to do e-KYC? If this is what you constantly get blamed for & your friends have made a strip for you on xkcd, you are probably the right-fit for what we are looking for.
Your bucket of Undertaking :
This position will be responsible to consult with the clients and propose architectural solutions to help move & improve infra from on-premise to cloud or help optimize cloud spend from one public cloud to the other.
- Be the first one to experiment on new age cloud offerings, help define the best practise as a thought leader for cloud, automation & Dev-Ops, be a solution visionary and technology expert across multiple channels.
- Continually augment skills and learn new tech as the technology and client needs evolve
- Use your experience in Google cloud platform, AWS or Microsoft Azure to build hybrid-cloud solutions for customers.
- Provide leadership to project teams, and facilitates the definition of project deliverables around core Cloud based technology and methods.
- Define tracking mechanisms and ensure IT standards and methodology are met; deliver quality results.
- Participate in technical reviews of requirements, designs, code and other artifacts
- Identify and keep abreast of new technical concepts in google cloud platform
Education, Experience, etc.
- Is Education overrated? Yes. We believe so. However there is no way to locate you otherwise. So unfortunately we might have to look for a Bachelor's or Master's degree in engineering from a reputed institute or you should be programming from 12. And the latter is better. We will find you faster if you specify the latter in some manner. Not just degree, but we are not too thrilled by tech certifications too ... :)
- To reiterate: Passion to tech-awesome, insatiable desire to learn the latest of the new-age cloud tech, highly analytical aptitude and a strong ‘desire to deliver’ outlives those fancy degrees!
- 3 - 5 years of experience with at least 1 - 2 years of hands-on experience in delivering Cloud Consulting(AWS/GCP/Azure) projects in a global enterprise environment.
- Good analytical, communication, problem solving, and learning skills.
- Knowledge on programming against cloud platforms such as Google Cloud Platform and lean development methodologies.
A quick self-discovery test below:
- How you treat yourself & others?
- You listen more than you speak. When you do speak, people feel the need to listen.
- You have ‘one’ life - no work life or personal life. You are the same at both places.
- You are generally happy and passionate about life. When shit does happen you know how to tell your heart ‘All is well’.
- You are compassionate to yourself, you love your work, your company, your country, and are generally a person people like to be around.
- How you work & live?
- You make difficult & complex decisions in an environment filled with lack of well defined constraints and uncertainty.
- You are able to admit to your team that you were shit scared while making those decisions.
- You are able to juggle conflicting priorities and remain composed as the client keeps on changing requirements. :)
- You are genuinely passionate about developing great software, learning a lot, helping others learn and having loads of fun while doing so.
- What you love?
- You love things. You are passionate. You care for your self, family, country and Big Bang Theory (and this is a must!).
- You love to organize, index, and improve things around you - Yes you are Sheldon’ish’ at times and ‘Leonard’ish’ the other times.
- You are passionate about improving processes and you truly feel satisfied by making things better.
- You love Google. And AWS. And Terraform. And CI - CD pipelines. And linux.
- Contributing to design and planning of Physical infrastructure
- Performing installation of applications.
- Providing Application Operations
- Performing day-to-day Application administrations tasks
- Providing support for the transition of applications in operations
- Performing monitoring of the IT infrastructure services /application
- Contributing to onboarding of Supported Applications onto Monitoring Platform · Performing batch management & scheduling
- Operations of Application Platforms and applications
- Provision of a Provider System Responsible as a Point of contact for the Application Owner for all Operational topics.
- Operations Management
- Continuity Critical Applications across Production Lines
- Detailed project planning by participating in System Design of Applications
- Consulting for Technical Architecture on application design for the operating environment and plant ecosystem
- Design security concepts, monitoring checks, interfacing requirements, etc.
- Proposals in Definition & Provision of Tools, Performance Management, Application Robustness, Alerting, and Configuration · Perform application tests with business partners or application owners
- Providing Application Operations, Change Management, Problem Management
- Providing support for the transition of applications in operations