- Good experience with programming language Python
- Strong understanding and development experience with Golang.
- Strong experience in Docker.
- Good knowledge with any of the Cloud Platform like Azure.
- Must be comfortable working in a Linux environment.
- Must have exposure into IOT domain and its protocols ((Zigbee & BLE ,LoRa,Modbus)
- Must be a good team player.
- Strong Communication Skills
About Matellio India Private Limited
Do you prefer to get speeding tickets or parking tickets?
Because at Cogoport we are speeding ahead to do something remarkable for the world. We are trying to solve the Trade Knowledge and Execution Gap, which is currently widening and preventing trade to the tune of $3.4 trillion annually. This Gap has enormous economic as well as human impact and disproportionately hits small and medium businesses globally.
The team at Cogoport is working on developing a new category, the Global Trade Platform, that helps companies discover and connect with appropriate trade partners, optimize shipping and logistics options and costs, and improve cash management and cash flow.
Cogoport is currently in hypergrowth mode. We are proud to have been named an Asia-Pacific High-Growth Company by the Financial Times and an Indian Growth Champion by the Economic Times. We are aiming to reach an annualized revenue of $1 billion (7700 Crores INR) by this summer and are hiring over 500 additional employees. We are currently hiring in Mumbai, Gurgaon, Chennai and Bangalore.
Cogoport Culture: We have two core values at Cogoport—Intrapreneurship and Customer-centricity. If you share these values and are a hard worker who is willing to take risks (and occasionally get a speeding ticket), you can make a huge impact and propel your career in an endless number of directions with Cogoport.
Life at Cogoport :It’s rare to be able to join a company that can give you the resources, support and technology you need to break new ground and see your ideas come to life. You’ll be surrounded by some of the smartest engineers and commercial specialists in India and the Asia Pacific Region.
With huge growth and the right entrepreneurial mindset, comes huge opportunities! So, wherever you join us, you’ll be able to dream, deliver better and brighter solutions, and speed ahead with the possibility to propel your career forward in endless directions as our company continues to grow and expand.
For more insights about the company: https://cogoport.com/about
International Trade can be complicated at times and every day brings new challenges and opportunities to learn. When we simplify international trade, it empowers and affects every human being on the face of this earth. Seven billion people - one common problem.
As a part of the Talent team at Cogoport, you will get an opportunity to be a part of an industry-wide revolution in the world of shipping and logistics by collaborating with other brilliant minds to resolve real world on-ground challenges. You will have a direct impact on the revenue and profitability growth for the organization.
Areas of Impact for you
- Ownership of product delivery, devops, cybersecurity, performance, impeccable software quality, and configuration.
- Hands-on management with deep-dive into the details of software design, implementation and debugging.
- Attract, hire, retain, motivate and mentor the team..
- Guide your teams in developing roadmaps and systems to drive product growth, then identify, plan, and execute projects to support that growth.
- Leadership role in the driving technical architecture, specifically leveraging micro-services.
- Manage multiple projects across a wide breadth of technologies, coordinate dependencies, and interactions with the internal teams and external partners.
- Collaborate with stakeholders from across functions to keep the development team in sync with all functions and overall business objectives.
- Set up, create and manage strong best practices/architecture to ensure reliable, secure, bug-free, and performant software is released on-time.
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Bachelor or Masters in Computer Science with 8-10 years of total work experience in a software product company with at least 3-4 years of experience in managing projects and leading teams.
- Experience owning highly-available and scalable software systems
- Strong technical background with proven record of individual technical accomplishments
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to make quick decisions in high pressure environments.
- Demonstrated negotiation, influencing and problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of team dynamics, have the ability to inspire highly-talented engineers and develop team-level leaders
- Experience with Agile development.
Cogoport is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and respected at work.
JD for Marketing Cloud Developer
1. Development experience of 3-5 years in Marketing Cloud projects
2. Experience in integrating SFMC with Sales Cloud and configuration of Contact Builder, understand data model of Sales Cloud Vs synchronized data extensions in SFMC
3. Exposure to API integration of SFMC with other 3rd party systems like Azure, Heroku etc
4. Email Studio – Configuration and setup, segmentation, A/B testing, strong knowledge of Ampscript, SSJS and SQL’s, creation of complex email templates, creation of Landing pages with HTML/CSS and Ampscript
5. Automation Studio – Should have worked on automations for file management, segmentation using SQL queries, fire events for journeys and sending SMS messages through automations
6. Mobile Studio – setup and configuration of SMS and push notifications, creating SMS templates and testing, and troubleshooting
7. Journey Builder – setup omni-channel journeys, test and run journeys with various entry sources
8. Create reports using Automation studio, tracking of campaigns and other reporting and analytics features
9. Atleast 1 certification in SFMC
This requirement is to service our client which is a leading big data technology company that measures what viewers consume across platforms to enable marketers make better advertising decisions. We are seeking a Senior Data Operations Analyst to mine large-scale datasets for our client. Their work will have a direct impact on driving business strategies for prominent industry leaders. Self-motivation and strong communication skills are both must-haves. Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment is desired.
Problems being solved by our client:
Measure consumer usage of devices linked to the internet and home networks including computers, mobile phones, tablets, streaming sticks, smart TVs, thermostats and other appliances. There are more screens and other connected devices in homes than ever before, yet there have been major gaps in understanding how consumers interact with this technology. Our client uses a measurement technology to unravel dynamics of consumers’ interactions with multiple devices.
Duties and responsibilities:
- The successful candidate will contribute to the development of novel audience measurement and demographic inference solutions.
- Develop, implement, and support statistical or machine learning methodologies and processes.
- Build, test new features and concepts and integrate into production process
- Participate in ongoing research and evaluation of new technologies
- Exercise your experience in the development lifecycle through analysis, design, development, testing and deployment of this system
- Collaborate with teams in Software Engineering, Operations, and Product Management to deliver timely and quality data. You will be the knowledge expert, delivering quality data to our clients
- 3-5 years relevant work experience in areas as outlined below
- Experience in extracting data using SQL from large databases
- Experience in writing complex ETL processes and frameworks for analytics and data management. Must have experience in working on ETL tools.
- Master’s degree or PhD in Statistics, Data Science, Economics, Operations Research, Computer Science, or a similar degree with a focus on statistical methods. A Bachelor’s degree in the same fields with significant, demonstrated professional research experience will also be considered.
- Programming experience in scientific computing language (R, Python, Julia) and the ability to interact with relational data (SQL, Apache Pig, SparkSQL). General purpose programming (Python, Scala, Java) and familiarity with Hadoop is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with TV or digital audience measurement or market research data is a plus.
- Familiarity with systems analysis or systems thinking is a plus.
- Must be comfortable with analyzing complex, high-volume and high-dimension data from varying sources
- Excellent verbal, written and computer communication skills
- Ability to engage with Senior Leaders across all functional departments
- Ability to take on new responsibilities and adapt to changes
Senior Software Engineer - Data Team
We are seeking a highly motivated Senior Software Engineer with hands-on experience and build scalable, extensible data solutions, identifying and addressing performance bottlenecks, collaborating with other team members, and implementing best practices for data engineering. Our engineering process is fully agile, and has a really fast release cycle - which keeps our environment very energetic and fun.
What you'll do:
Design and development of scalable applications.
Work with Product Management teams to get maximum value out of existing data.
Contribute to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to the software system.
Ensure high scalability and performance
You will advocate for good, clean, well documented and performing code; follow standards and best practices.
We'd love for you to have:
Education: Bachelor/Master Degree in Computer Science.
Experience: 3-5 years of relevant experience in BI/DW with hands-on coding experience.
Strong in problem-solving
Strong experience with Big Data technologies, Hive, Hadoop, Impala, Hbase, Kafka, Spark
Strong experience with orchestration framework like Apache oozie, Airflow
Strong experience of Data Engineering
Strong experience with Database and Data Warehousing technologies and ability to understand complex design, system architecture
Experience with the full software development lifecycle, design, develop, review, debug, document, and deliver (especially in a multi-location organization)
Good knowledge of Java
Experience with Python
Experience with reporting tools like Tableau, QlikView
Experience of Git and CI-CD pipeline
Awareness of cloud platform ex:- AWS
Excellent communication skills with team members, Business owners, across teams
Be able to work in a challenging, dynamic environment and meet tight deadlines
Who Are We
A research-oriented company with expertise in computer vision and artificial intelligence, at its core, Orbo is a comprehensive platform of AI-based visual enhancement stack. This way, companies can find a suitable product as per their need where deep learning powered technology can automatically improve their Imagery.
ORBO's solutions are helping BFSI, beauty and personal care digital transformation and Ecommerce image retouching industries in multiple ways.
- Join top AI company
- Grow with your best companions
- Continuous pursuit of excellence, equality, respect
- Competitive compensation and benefits
You'll be a part of the core team and will be working directly with the founders in building and iterating upon the core products that make cameras intelligent and images more informative.
To learn more about how we work, please check out
We are looking for a computer vision engineer to lead our team in developing a factory floor analytics SaaS product. This would be a fast-paced role and the person will get an opportunity to develop an industrial grade solution from concept to deployment.
- Research and develop computer vision solutions for industries (BFSI, Beauty and personal care, E-commerce, Defence etc.)
- Lead a team of ML engineers in developing an industrial AI product from scratch
- Setup end-end Deep Learning pipeline for data ingestion, preparation, model training, validation and deployment
- Tune the models to achieve high accuracy rates and minimum latency
- Deploying developed computer vision models on edge devices after optimization to meet customer requirements
- Bachelor’s degree
- Understanding about depth and breadth of computer vision and deep learning algorithms.
- 4+ years of industrial experience in computer vision and/or deep learning
- Experience in taking an AI product from scratch to commercial deployment.
- Experience in Image enhancement, object detection, image segmentation, image classification algorithms
- Experience in deployment with OpenVINO, ONNXruntime and TensorRT
- Experience in deploying computer vision solutions on edge devices such as Intel Movidius and Nvidia Jetson
- Experience with any machine/deep learning frameworks like Tensorflow, and PyTorch.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Our perfect candidate is someone that:
- is proactive and an independent problem solver
- is a constant learner. We are a fast growing start-up. We want you to grow with us!
- is a team player and good communicator
What We Offer:
- You will have fun working with a fast-paced team on a product that can impact the business model of E-commerce and BFSI industries. As the team is small, you will easily be able to see a direct impact of what you build on our customers (Trust us - it is extremely fulfilling!)
- You will be in charge of what you build and be an integral part of the product development process
- Technical and financial growth!
|• Deliver and support the deployment of Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform automation for enterprises|
|• Design, create, and deliver content that will enable support automation solutions at scale|
|• Working experience(min 6 months) in Ansible, RESTful APIs,|
|• Experience implementing a continuous integration (CI) or continuous development (CD) pipeline|
|• Intermediate-level scripting skills or Python|
|• Very good analytical/problem solving skills,|
|• Working experience in any one virtualized platform (VMware/Red Hat/Microsoft)|
|• Infrastructure(server/storage/network) management experience(desirable)|
|• Relational Database concepts(desirable)|
|• Understanding of cloud concepts|
|• 3+ Years of Hands-on Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform & DevOps Experience|
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Review training content and assessments. The review parameters include (but are not limited to) the following:
○ Rewrite the training content wherever necessary to simplify it or to make it more age
○ Create engaging learning activities and provide exercises and activities that enhance
the learning process.
○ Devise modes of assessment, such as tests or quizzes, to measure the effectiveness
○ Analyze and apply trends and best practices in learning technologies and instructional
○ Suggest instructional enhancements to the content and assessments so the learning
experience is superior.
○ Check if all the training assets follow the instructional guidelines.
○ Work with subject matter experts to identify target audience’s training needs
○ Do a thorough language review.
○ Do a thorough formatting check and fixes.
- Brainstorm with the content developer to storyboard the concepts introduced in a lesson/chapter.
- Create guidelines and templates as and when needed.
- Conduct audits of the live classes to check how the content is getting translated into the actual class experience.
- Give inputs for process improvements.
- In-depth understanding of activity based teaching-learning methods with a strong knowledge of pedagogies to teach 21st Century Skills.
- At least 3-4 years of experience in instructional design and/or content writing.
- Experience in editing documents with an eye for details.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards.
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
○ Must demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the
- Understanding of Object-Oriented concepts.
- Basic understanding of core programming concepts with teaching skills will be an asset.
- Good exposure on-
- Block-Based Coding environment like Code.org or Scratch will be a plus
- Knowledge of RDBMS (MySQL, Airtable, Firebase etc.) will be an added advantage
- Working knowledge of setting up and running HD insight applications
- Hands on experience in Spark, Scala & Hive
- Hands on experience in ADF – Azure Data Factory
- Hands on experience in Big Data & Hadoop ECO Systems
- Exposure to Azure Service categories like PaaS components and IaaS subscriptions
- Ability to Design, Develop ingestion & processing frame work for ETL applications
- Hands on experience in powershell scripting, deployment on Azure
- Experience in performance tuning and memory configuration
- Should be adaptable to learn & work on new technologies
- Should have Communication Good written and spoken
Dataset search, preparation, annotation, training, testing, fine tuning of vision CNN models.
Detailed analysis of results.
Are you the one? Quick self-discovery test:
- Love for the cloud: When was the last time your dinner entailed an act on “How would ‘Jerry Seinfeld’ pitch Cloud platform & products to this prospect” and your friend did the ‘Sheldon’ version of the same thing.
- Passion: When was the last time you went to a remote gas station while on vacation and ended up helping the gas station owner saasify his 7 gas stations across other geographies.
- Compassion for customers: You listen more than you speak. When you do speak, people feel the need to listen.
- Humor for life: When was the last time you told a concerned CEO, ‘If Elon Musk can attempt to take humanity to Mars, why can’t we take your business to run on the cloud?
So what are we looking for?
- Experience in On-premises to AWS cloud Migration.
- Linux and Windows servers knowledge .
- Application knowledge like Java, .net, Python, Ruby.
- On-premises to Cloud migration assessment experience as a must .
- Able to provide a detailed migration analysis report and present it to the customer.
- Creative problem-solving skills and superb communication skills.
- Respond to technical queries / requests from team members and customers.
- Ambitious individuals who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
- Ability to handle change and be open to it along with good time management and being able to work under stress.
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications.
- Managing initiatives for migration and modernization in AWS cloud environment
- Leads and builds Modernization architecture solution from (on-prem or VMWare) into modern platform (Cloud AWS) through modular design by understanding application components
- Leads and SME in Modernization methodology and can lead the Design thinking workshop, method tailoring as Client environment and Client industry
- The 6 most common application migration strategies below required
- Re-host (Referred to as a “lift and shift.”)
- Re-platform (Referred to as “lift, tinker, and shift.”)
- Re-factor / Re-architect
- Retain ( Referred to as re-visit.)
- Application migration analysis experience like application compatibility on the cloud, Network, security support on cloud.
- Is Education overrated? Yes. We believe so. But there is no way to locate you otherwise. So we might look for at least a Bachelor’s or Master's degree in engineering from a reputed institute or you should be programming from 12.
- And the latter is better. We will find you faster if you specify the latter in some manner. Not just a degree, but we are not too thrilled by tech certifications too :)
- Architects with 10+ total and 6+ years of experience on Modernization applications and led Architecture initiatives on AWS Modernization.
- Managed and implemented at least 5 engagement modernizing client applications to AWS Cloud and on WebSphere and Java/J2EE or .NET.
- Experience on using DevOps tools during Modernization.
- Complete in-depth experience and knowledge of AWS as a product and its components.
- AWS certification would be preferred.
- Experience in Agile fundamentals and methodology.