Experience: 5-7 years relevant experience (Must have minimum 3 years experience in developing hybrid mobile applications).
- 2 years of hands on Knowledge IBM MobileFirst .
- 2 years of hands on experience on Angular 2/4 and ionic frameworks for Mobile App development (Native Android/ IOS, Hybrid HTML5)
- Hybrid Application development experience with IBM MobileFirst
- Angular JS, Ionic and Bootstrap knowledge will be required
- Mobility application and Services experience
- IOS and Android development experience would be added advantage.
- Understanding of SDLC and Agile methodologies - Experience of working in an agile project would be preferred
- Should have working knowledge of JIRA, Git, Gerrit, Sonar, npm, node.js
- Banking experience is desirable"
With more than 180,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.