We are looking for a Senior Android Developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of Android devices including mobile phones and tablet computers.
Job Description -
Job Title: Expert Android Developer (Home Automation)
Experience: 5 to 8 Years experience
Job Location: Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
Salary: Open (No bar for the right candidate) upto 12 Lac
Joining: Immediate (prefer less than 15 days Notice Period)
Skills: Android, Rx java , Java/J2EE, Core Java, etc.
The Android Engineer is responsible for building advanced applications for the Android Phones & Android Tablets. The candidate is required to work closely with Development, QA, Project Managers, Designers, and other team members daily to ensure the timely and cost-effective delivery of the final product that exceeds client expectations.
Thanks & Regards
Contract length: 24 months
Expected Start Date: 1/3/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: Up to ₹1,200,000.00 per year
About JS TechAlliance Consulting Pvt Ltd.
Founded in 2009, JS TechAlliance Consulting Pvt Ltd. is a profitable company based in Indore(M.P.). It has 6-50 employees currently and works in the domain of IT Products .
We are seeking an experienced professional to join the team as a Software Engineer - Mobile Application Development & Designing Components in ReactNative. Reporting to the Designing Head, your primary focus will be Mobile Application Development for highly scalable B2C application.
We are looking for excellent design skill for implementing styles with high-quality effects, animation & components.
The position requires working collaboratively with a multi-functional team of Senior System Developers, Programmers, and Management Executives throughout the entire product life-cycle.
You will be using the latest, leading web technologies wherever and whenever possible to achieve the best results.
We are looking for a motivated and experienced Software Engineer to join our team to support a high-performance and exponentially scalable product.
MUST HAVE :
- React Native
- Git / Apollo GraphQL / Typescript
- UI Designing with Multi-media components
- ReactNative Animation
SHOULD HAVE :
- Knowledge of UML Modelling- (Use Case Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Data Flow Diagrams etc)
Knowledge of :
- SOLID Design Principals
- Design Patterns & Data Structures
- OOPs concepts
- Experience in implementing High-Quality Design components in ReactNative Mobile APP (must have)
- Ability to understand and debug System/API issues.
- Experience on development in design, development of enterprise mobile Applications
- Proficient with HTML, jQuery, CSS. (must have)
- Familiarity with GraphQL APIs to connect hybrid mobile applications to back-end services
- Solid understanding of full mobile development life cycle
- Develop cutting-edge functional modules that will be integrated across hybrid mobile application
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Demonstrable good communication skills, especially in written form.
- Follow technical guidance as well as hands-on management for all product development within the company.
- Identify frameworks/technologies/languages/libraries to be used to achieve desired goals.
- Takes responsibility for refactoring existing code.
- Serve as a key member of the management team that sets the company's strategic direction.
- Define standards & best practices to support agile development processes.
- Plan, track, and estimate product development activities.
- Ensure the optimal application of technology and engineering resources to meet product development and/or customer requirements as per the product and/or marketing requirements document.
- Ensure that the product quality is world-class at all times.
- Grow the internal information technology development organization; manage and recruit a multidisciplinary high-performance technology team.
- Ensure the implementation of formal processes to support the product development process.
- Performance Tuning/ Profiling In-depth understanding of popular architectures
- Create and maintain mobile applications.
- Contributing to the development of project schedules and workflows.
- Recommending changes and enhancements to applications.
- Work from UI/UX requirements, APIs and mock-ups to build functional and high-performance applications.
- Keep abreast of the latest technology for mobile applications.
- Work with other developers to brainstorm new applications.
- Create UI tests to source analytics.
Do Your Thng
DYT - Do Your Thng, is an app, where all social media users can share brands they love with their followers and earn money while doing so! We believe everyone is an influencer. DYT - Do Your Thng (DYT) is a creator community platform with an overarching vision to democratise influence and build a thriving creator community. We offer two solutions- an app for creators that helps them make a living out of content creation, and a self-serve web desk module for marketers to execute influencer campaigns in a quick, frictionless, targeted, and economically attractive manner.
Role : Android Developer
- Design components by translating product requirements, break down projects into tasks, and provide accurate estimates. Build scalable and reliable technology solutions at a rapid pace
- Work on native Android as well as Angular tech stack while keeping performance goals in mind
- Independently come up with different solutions, extensible Low-level design. Write modular, extensible, readable, and performant code
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (git)
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, influence, and communication skills
- Build, develop, mentor, and coach junior team members
- At least one product build and publish
- Work well under pressure and meet deadlines without sacrificing quality
- Work with distributed development teams
- Ability to resolve problems with support and must understand the mobile ecosystem and its limitations.
- Understand Android Architecture components, strong fundamentals in Android technologies, and aware of new Android changes
- Experience with kotlin is a must
- Knowledge of mvvm architecture/ android architecture components
- Knowledge of Rxjava and coroutines for multithreading
- Knowledge of retrofit/okhttp for making HTTP calls
- Knowledge of dependency injection using dagger2
- Knowledge of android framework components like services, fragments, intent services
- Knowledge of sql required
- Experience in offline data management
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
We are looking for an experienced Android developer for the development and maintenance of an Android app aimed at drone pilots to execute drone flights. The application will have to be intuitive, robust and work offline.
You will be working along-side other mobile and web developers to develop a full-stack drone flight solution that enables drone service providers, pilots, and enterprises to execute fast, accurate, and seamless drone missions. You will work with cross functional product development team and will be responsible to design and build drone applications.
- Tech/M.tech/BCA/MCA Degree in computer Science/IT/Electronics.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable android code.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Hands-on experience in developing Android apps
- Experience with offline storage, threading and performing benchmarking and tuning.
- Well versed with the latest android jetpack libraries (AndroidX, ViewModels etc)
- Understanding of Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools like Git
- Work with outside data sources and APIs (Familiar with frameworks like Retrofit, Volley, OkHTTP, etc.)
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Good knowledge in programming concepts OOPs, design & coding patterns
- Experience in writing & executing UI Unit Tests for robustness, usability, and reliability.
- Experience with Google Play console and publishing apps on the play store
- Understanding of database structure, algorithms, and processes
- Familiar with database management and design
- Good communication and management skills
- Ability to adapt to new technology, concept, approaches, and environment faster
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Must have a learning attitude and improvement mindset
- Knowledge of non-functional aspects of the app/product such as security, automation, testing, performance, optimization
- Leadership and resource management skills
CodeAstu was formed back in 2016 with intention of providing tech services to clients across the globe in Mobile, Web, Data Science/Engineering, DevOps, and QA technologies. The company is based in Pune, Maharashtra, India. We are looking for team expansion and have few key positions to fill in as a part of the process.
- Design and build applications for the Android platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Strong Object-Oriented design and programming skills in Java and Kotlin
- Working experience in Kotlin
- Familiar with Android SDK, Permissions, Location, Analytics, Retrofit, Dagger2, RxJava2, Kotlin|Coroutines, Navigation Component, Constraint/Motion Layout, Room database.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI/UX design principles, Architecture patterns like MVP, MVVM, etc.
- Good knowledge in Mobile software development best practices – UI & Unit testing (Espresso & Mokito/MockK)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Understanding of Google’s design principles and guidelines
- Good understanding of code versioning and project management tools such as GitHub, Bitbucket, Jira etc.
- Familiar with CI/CD processes and tools such as Jenkins, Fastlane etc.
- Hands on experience with tools like firebase and Realm for database and push notification
- Open-Source contribution and having personal project on GitHub will give advantages
- Ability to use analytic data and user testing to inform design decision
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Very good Analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to adapt new frameworks quickly
- Good track record of having delivered successful consumer or business apps on play store
- Proficient in secure application development practices
- Knowledge of offline storage, threading and performance tuning
- Excellent optimization and bench-marking skills
- Strong communication skills
- Basic ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
Lead/Principal Engineer – Android
We are looking for talented engineers who are passionate about using software engineering to make kids love to learn and redefine [email protected] at BYJU’S. You will have an opportunity to work in a highly motivated fast-paced environment in a fastest-growing Ed-Tech company. You will be building platforms and services to be used across various products. You will have the opportunity to create a significant impact on our systems, our business and most importantly on the life of millions of our students as we take on challenges that will reshape the education industry. You will operate at the intersection of diverse disciplines - Backend, Frontend, Big Data, ML, Computer vision and Multiple programming languages. You will build solutions for Byju’s core learning Apps, co-branded platforms, new launches, product development & innovations and personalized learning experiences.
We are looking for smart people with excellent technical skills and a can-do attitude. Candidates should be eager to learn, flexible to pivot when needed, savvy enough to thrive in a dynamic environment and should possess a growth mindset.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Leads more than one projects end-to-end and collaborates across functions. Drives planning, estimation and execution.
- Manages stakeholder expectations and offers scalable, reliable, performant and easy to maintain solutions.
- Consistently takes well thought technical/design decisions.
- Develops expertise in more than one area and shares knowledge with others. Able to mentor/train people in areas which are new to them.
- Drives people to solve engineering challenges.
- Enjoys high respect of Tech and other cross functional teams.
- Demonstrates effective communication with project team, management and internal/external clients as necessary.
- Surfaces both technical and non-technical team challenges and helps resolve them.
- Champion for SDLC best practices and high-quality standards.
- Significantly contributes in hiring high performance candidates.
Ideal Candidate Profile
- Expert in JAVA, Kotlin, Reactive programming, Asynchronous programming and Dependency Injection. Experience with unit-tests and automation frameworks.
- Familiarity with any architectures like MV*(MVP/MVVM/MVI).
- Strong focus on high-quality mobile UI experiences.
- Operates independently with almost no oversight.
- Is able to apply domain expertise to think critically and make wise decisions for the team, taking into account tradeoffs and constraints.
- Communicates tech decisions through design docs and tech talks.
- Has delivered multiple projects with end-to-end engineering ownership.
- Keeps track of new technology/tools and embraces them as necessary
- 7+ years of experience in a product-driven organization.
Technologies we're working with
- MVP, JAVA and Kotlin, Realm, Firebase Real-time Database, RxJava,Kotlin Coroutines, Dagger and Retrofit.
Note- WFH currently
As an Architect you are responsible for research, design, test, implement, and maintain Android applications
to meet client needs. You are expected to be Subject Matter Experts on Android application architecture.
You are also expected to demonstrate value to the organization by mentoring other team members as they
learn and grow, take ownership and responsibility not only for your deliverables, but for the entire
application and its use, and to find a balance between achieving software excellence and delivering working
Roles and Responsibilities
o Involved with all phases of mobile app development from initial concepts, through design, development,
testing and deployment
o You will help guide multiple Agile teams with open communication channels, regular releases, and a
focus on continuous improvement.
o Guide and mentor a team of Android developers and work closely with Quality Engineers
o Establish best practices and processes that ensure quality within the team
o Champion our best practices and mentor team on use and results of these best practices
o Responsibility for product both pre and post launch to ensure application is meeting customer needs
and achieving continued revenue goals
o Architect, Lead, implement and review new features for android phones and tablets.
o Interactive communication of designs and other development topics to Leadership, Product Owners,
Scrum Master and other Agile Team members.
o Lead code reviews to ensure code quality and shared knowledge.
o Research and analyze the existing code base to identify issues and improve application performance and
o Take ownership and sense of responsibility of all deliverables.
o Work within SCRUM agile process with other stakeholders (Product Owners, XD design, Quality
Engineers) as well as across organization to balance creative objectives with business needs and
Looking for experienced senior Android and iOS mobile architect / developers to join an established team working on a Tier 1 personal cloud platform with 20M+ subscribers. Candidates will be joining at an ideal time as the program undertakes a technology refresh in migrating toward progressive web application technology. Candidates will have the opportunity to be hands on while also leading design activities and implementing programs to improve quality and productivity. Will have a direct channel to the product leadership team for support of transformation initiatives.
ho we have in mind:
• 10+ years of experience in developing native Android application(s). Kotlin is a must.
• Understanding of Hybrid application development is a plus.
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
• Expert in multi-threading concepts to create highly responsive data intensive applications
• Experience leading large development teams in active Lead/Architect role
• Experience architecting mobile applications main focus on Android apps.
• Expert on Android OS, Android UI design principles, Android architectural components, Android
design patterns (MVP, MVVM), best practices and a desire to learn and apply new technologies.
• Ability to design for scalability and resilience
• Strong application process flow and problem-solving techniques
• Experience with RESTful web services using XML/JSON data formats
• Strong focus on refactoring and code quality
• Understanding of software configuration management and release management
• Expert in creating design and maintain architecture documentation, class diagrams, technical flow
• High levels of software engineering literacy and communication skills
• Professional demeanor who works easily with leadership, product owners, engineers and other
departments both internally and externally
- Must have built at least two Android and/or iOS apps with Flutter.
- Working experience of 3 + years in mobile development.
- Have published one or more mobile apps in Google Play / App Store or available on Github.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle, including automated testing and building.
- Experience working in an agile development process.
- Work experience in Android Studio (JAVA/KOTLIN)/xCode(Swift) is an advantage.
- Be proficient in using version control and continuous integration.
- Create multi-platform apps for iOS/Android using Flutter Development Framework
- Micro code enhancements within mobile platforms like android/iOS Flutter widgets for iOS and Android.
- Participation in the process of analysis, designing, implementation and testing of new apps
- Familiarity with web application development and different client-server communication protocols.
- Knowledge on iOS distribution profiles and certificates for App store distribution
- UI/UX tools experience
- Desire to work in a startup environment, able to self-manage and work remotely
- Good communication skills in English
At Navi, our mission is to build financial services that are simple, accessible and affordable.
Navi is founded by Sachin Bansal & Ankit Agarwal to build consumer-centric and technology-driven businesses in the BFSI (Banking, Financial Services & Insurance) space.
- Work on the development of the Android app for our first product
- Write clean, well-tested code
- Optimise app performance using real profiling data
- 3+ years of software development experience
- Strong computer science fundamentals
- Deep knowledge of Java and Android SDKs, familiarity with Kotlin
- Can write code that is readable, maintainable and testable
- Know the importance of tests and how to approach writing different types of tests
- Know how to use test driven development as a design tool
- Seek to identify key underlying ideas and use those as building blocks before reaching for shiny new tools