Simplilearn.com is the world’s largest professional certifications company and an Onalytica Top 20 influential brand. With a library of 400+ courses, we've helped 500,000+ professionals advance their careers, delivering $5 billion in pay raises. Simplilearn has over 6500 employees worldwide and our customers include Fortune 1000 companies, top universities, leading agencies and hundreds of thousands of working professionals. We are growing over 200% year on year and having fun doing it.
We are looking for candidates with strong technical skills and proven track record in building predictive
solutions for enterprises. This is a very challenging role and provides an opportunity to work on
developing insights based Ed-Tech software products used by large set of customers across globe.
It provides an exciting opportunity to work across various advanced analytics & data science problem statement using cutting-edge modern technologies collaborating with product, marketing & sales teams.
• Work on enterprise level advanced reporting requirements & data analysis.
• Solve various data science problems customer engagement, dynamic pricing, lead scoring, NPS improvement, optimization, chatbots etc.
• Work on data engineering problems utilizing our tech stack - S3 Datalake, Spark, Redshift, Presto, Druid, Airflow etc.
• Collect relevant data from source systems/Use crawling and parsing infrastructure to put together data sets.
• Craft, conduct and analyse A/B experiments to evaluate machine learning models/algorithms.
• Communicate findings and take algorithms/models to production with ownership.
• BE/BTech/MSc/MS in Computer Science or related technical field.
• 2-5 years of experience in advanced analytics discipline with solid data engineering & visualization skills.
• Strong SQL skills and BI skills using Tableau & ability to perform various complex analytics in data.
• Ability to propose hypothesis and design experiments in the context of specific problems using statistics & ML algorithms.
• Good overlap with Modern Data processing framework such as AWS-lambda, Spark using Scala or Python.
• Dedication and diligence in understanding the application domain, collecting/cleaning data and conducting various A/B experiments.
• Bachelor Degree in Statistics or, prior experience with Ed-Tech is a plus
About Simplilearn Solutions
Simplilearn, one of the world's leading certification providers, offers short-term online training courses to help professionals get certified and get ahead.