About Spotmentor Technologies
Spotmentor is focussed on building game changing products for enterprise efficiency. Our products use Machine learning to enhance productivity, reduce risk and drive organisational performance.
- Designing and implementing fine-tuned production ready data/ML pipelines in Hadoop platform.
- Driving optimization, testing and tooling to improve quality.
- Reviewing and approving high level & amp; detailed design to ensure that the solution delivers to the business needs and aligns to the data & analytics architecture principles and roadmap.
- Understanding business requirements and solution design to develop and implement solutions that adhere to big data architectural guidelines and address business requirements.
- Following proper SDLC (Code review, sprint process).
- Identifying, designing, and implementing internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, etc.
- Building robust and scalable data infrastructure (both batch processing and real-time) to support needs from internal and external users.
- Understanding various data security standards and using secure data security tools to apply and adhere to the required data controls for user access in the Hadoop platform.
- Supporting and contributing to development guidelines and standards for data ingestion.
- Working with a data scientist and business analytics team to assist in data ingestion and data related technical issues.
- Designing and documenting the development & deployment flow.
- Experience in developing rest API services using one of the Scala frameworks.
- Ability to troubleshoot and optimize complex queries on the Spark platform
- Expert in building and optimizing ‘big data’ data/ML pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- Knowledge in modelling unstructured to structured data design.
- Experience in Big Data access and storage techniques.
- Experience in doing cost estimation based on the design and development.
- Excellent debugging skills for the technical stack mentioned above which even includes analyzing server logs and application logs.
- Highly organized, self-motivated, proactive, and ability to propose best design solutions.
- Good time management and multitasking skills to work to deadlines by working independently and as a part of a team.
Changing the way cataloging is done across the Globe. Our vision is to empower the smallest of
sellers, situated in the farthest of corners, to create superior product images and videos, without the need
for any external professional help. Imagine 30M+ merchants shooting Product Images or Videos using
their Smartphones, and then choosing Filters for Amazon, Asos, Airbnb, Doordash, etc to instantly
compose High-Quality "tuned-in" product visuals, instantly.
editing AI software, to capture and process beautiful product images for online selling. We are also
fortunate and proud to be backed by the biggest names in the investment community including the likes of
Accel Partners, Angellist and prominent Founders and Internet company operators, who believe that
there is an intelligent and efficient way of doing Digital Production than how the world operates currently.
Job Description :
- We are looking for a seasoned Computer Vision Engineer with AI/ML/CV and Deep Learning skills to
play a senior leadership role in our Product & Technology Research Team.
- You will be leading a team of CV researchers to build models that automatically transform millions of ecommerce, automobiles, food, real-estate ram images into processed final images.
- You will be responsible for researching the latest art of the possible in the field of computer vision,
designing the solution architecture for our offerings and lead the Computer Vision teams to build the core
algorithmic models & deploy them on Cloud Infrastructure.
- Working with the Data team to ensure your data pipelines are well set up and
models are being constantly trained and updated
- Working alongside product team to ensure that AI capabilities are built as democratized tools that
provides internal as well external stakeholders to innovate on top of it and make our customers
- You will work closely with the Product & Engineering teams to convert the models into beautiful products
that will be used by thousands of Businesses everyday to transform their images and videos.
- 4-5 years of experience overall.
- Looking for strong Computer Vision experience and knowledge.
- BS/MS/ Phd degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject from a ivy league institute
- Exposure on Deep Learning Techniques, TensorFlow/Pytorch
- Prior expertise on building Image processing applications using GANs, CNNs, Diffusion models
- Expertise with Image Processing Python libraries like OpenCV, etc.
- Good hands-on experience on Python, Flask or Django framework
- Authored publications at peer-reviewed AI conferences (e.g. NeurIPS, CVPR, ICML, ICLR,ICCV, ACL)
- Prior experience of managing teams and building large scale AI / CV projects is a big plus
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
Synapsica is a series-A funded HealthTech startup founded by alumni from IIT Kharagpur, AIIMS New Delhi, and IIM Ahmedabad. We believe healthcare needs to be transparent and objective while being affordable. Every patient has the right to know exactly what is happening in their bodies and they don't have to rely on cryptic 2 liners given to them as a diagnosis.
Towards this aim, we are building an artificial intelligence enabled cloud based platform to analyse medical images and create v2.0 of advanced radiology reporting. We are backed by IvyCap, Endia Partners, YCombinator and other investors from India, US, and Japan. We are proud to have GE and The Spinal Kinetics as our partners. Here’s a small sample of what we’re building: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FR6a94Tqqls
Your Roles and Responsibilities
Synapsica is looking for a Principal AI Researcher to lead and drive AI based research and development efforts. Ideal candidate should have extensive experience in Computer Vision and AI Research, either through studies or industrial R&D projects and should be excited to work on advanced exploratory research and development projects in computer vision and machine learning to create the next generation of advanced radiology solutions.
The role involves computer vision tasks including development customization and training of Convolutional Neural Networks (CNNs); application of ML techniques (SVM, regression, clustering etc.), and traditional Image Processing (OpenCV, etc.). The role is research-focused and would involve going through and implementing existing research papers, deep dive of problem analysis, frequent review of results, generating new ideas, building new models from scratch, publishing papers, automating and optimizing key processes. The role will span from real-world data handling to the most advanced methods such as transfer learning, generative models, reinforcement learning, etc., with a focus on understanding quickly and experimenting even faster. Suitable candidate will collaborate closely both with the medical research team, software developers and AI research scientists. The candidate must be creative, ask questions, and be comfortable challenging the status quo. The position is based in our Bangalore office.
- Interface between product managers and engineers to design, build, and deliver AI models and capabilities for our spine products.
- Formulate and design AI capabilities of our stack with special focus on computer vision.
- Strategize end-to-end model training flow including data annotation, model experiments, model optimizations, model deployment and relevant automations
- Lead teams, engineers, and scientists to envision and build new research capabilities and ensure delivery of our product roadmap.
- Organize regular reviews and discussions.
- Keep the team up-to-date with latest industrial and research updates.
- Publish research and clinical validation papers
- 6+ years of relevant experience in solving complex real-world problems at scale using computer vision-based deep learning.
- Prior experience in leading and managing a team.
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Prior experience with Python, cuDNN, Tensorflow, PyTorch, Keras, Caffe (or similar Deep Learning frameworks).
- Extensive understanding of computer vision/image processing applications like object classification, segmentation, object detection etc
- Ability to write custom Convolutional Neural Network Architecture in Pytorch (or similar)
- Background in publishing research papers and/or patents
- Computer Vision and AI Research background in medical domain will be a plus
- Experience of GPU/DSP/other Multi-core architecture programming
- Effective communication with other project members and project stakeholders
- Detail-oriented, eager to learn, acquire new skills
- Prior Project Management and Team Leadership experience
- Ability to plan work and meet the deadline
We are looking for a Data Scientist to analyze large amounts of raw information to find patterns that will help improve our company. We will rely on you to build data products to extract valuable business insights.
In this role, you should be highly analytical with a knack for analysis, math and statistics. Critical thinking and problem-solving skills are essential for interpreting data. We also want to see a passion for machine-learning and research.
Your goal will be to help our company analyze trends to make better decisions.
1. 2 to 4 years of relevant industry experience
2. Experience in Linear algebra, statistics & Probability skills, such as distributions, Deep Learning, Machine Learning
3. Strong mathematical and statistics background is a must
4. Experience in machine learning frameworks such as Tensorflow, Caffe, PyTorch, or MxNet
5. Strong industry experience in using design patterns, algorithms and data structures
6. Industry experience in using feature engineering, model performance tuning, and optimizing machine learning models
7. Hands on development experience in Python and packages such as NumPy, Sci-Kit Learn and Matplotlib
8. Experience in model building, hyper
Experience in Pricing models will be definite plus
We are a VC-funded startup solving one of the biggest transportation problems India faces. Most passengers in India travel long distance by IRCTC trains. At time of booking, approx 1 out of every 2 passengers end up with a Waitlisted or RAC ticket. This creates a lot of anxiety for passengers, as Railway only announces only 4 hour before departure if they have a confirmed seat. We solve this problem through our Waitlist & RAC Protection. Protection can be bought against each IRCTC ticket at time of booking. If train ticket is not confirmed, we fly the passenger to the destination. Our team consists of 3 Founders from IIT, IIM and ISB.
- Computer Science or IT Engineering background with solid understanding of basics of Data Structures and Algorithms
- 2+ years of data science experience working with large datasets
- Expertise in Python packages like pandas, numPy, sklearn, matplotlib, seaborn, keras and tensorflow
- Expertise in Big Data technologies like Hadoop, Cassandra and PostgreSQL
- Expertise in Cloud computing on AWS with EC2, AutoML, Lambda and RDS
- Good knowledge of Machine Learning and Statistical time series analysis (optional)
- Unparalleled logical ability making you the go to guy for all things related to data
- You love coding like a hobby and are up for a challenge!
- Assume a strong sense of ownership of analytics : Design, develop & deploy
- Collaborate with senior management, operations & business team
- Ensure Quality & sustainability of the architecture
- Motivation to join an early stage startup should go beyond compensation
Essential Skills :
- Develop, enhance and maintain Python related projects, data services, platforms and processes.
- Apply and maintain data quality checks to ensure data integrity and completeness.
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams across, Decision Sciences, Search, Database Management. To design innovative solutions, capture requirements and drive a common future vision.
Technical Skills/Capabilities :
- Hands on experience in Python programming language.
- Understanding and proven application of Computer Science fundamentals in object oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, Regular expressions, data storage procedures, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
- Understanding of natural language processing and basic ML algorithms will be a plus.
- Good troubleshooting and debugging skills.
- Strong individual contributor, self-motivated, and a proven team player.
- Eager to learn and develop new experience and skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
About Company Profile :
Gauge Data Solutions Pvt Ltd :
- We are a leading company into Data Science, Machine learning and Artificial Intelligence.
- Within Gauge data we have a competitive environment for the Developers and Engineers.
- We at Gauge create potential solutions for the real world problems. One such example of our engineering is Casemine.
- Casemine is a legal research platform powered by Artificial Intelligence. It helps lawyers, judges and law researchers in their day to day life.
- Casemine provides exhaustive case results to its users with the use of cutting edge technologies.
- It is developed with the efforts of great engineers at Gauge Data.
- One such opportunity is now open for you. We at Gauge Data invites application for competitive, self motivated Python Developer.
Purpose of the Role :
- This position will play a central role in developing new features and enhancements for the products and services at Gauge Data.
- To know more about what we do and how we do it, feel free to read these articles:
- You can also visit us at https://www.casemine.com/.
- For more information visit us at: - www.gaugeanalytics.com
- Join us on LinkedIn, Twitter & Facebook
Responsible for the development and implementation of machine learning algorithms and techniques to solve business problems and optimize member experiences. Primary duties may include are but not limited to: Design machine learning projects to address specific business problems determined by consultation with business partners. Work with data-sets of varying degrees of size and complexity including both structured and unstructured data. Piping and processing massive data-streams in distributed computing environments such as Hadoop to facilitate analysis. Implements batch and real-time model scoring to drive actions. Develops machine learning algorithms to build customized solutions that go beyond standard industry tools and lead to innovative solutions. Develop sophisticated visualization of analysis output for business users.
BS/MA/MS/PhD in Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Machine Learning, Econometrics, Physics, Biostatistics or related Quantitative disciplines. 2-4 years of experience in predictive analytics and advanced expertise with software such as Python, or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background. Experience in the healthcare sector. Experience in Deep Learning strongly preferred.
Required Technical Skill Set:
- Full cycle of building machine learning solutions,
o Understanding of wide range of algorithms and their corresponding problems to solve
o Data preparation and analysis
o Model training and validation
o Model application to the problem
- Experience using the full open source programming tools and utilities
- Experience in working in end-to-end data science project implementation.
- 2+ years of experience with development and deployment of Machine Learning applications
- 2+ years of experience with NLP approaches in a production setting
- Experience in building models using bagging and boosting algorithms
- Exposure/experience in building Deep Learning models for NLP/Computer Vision use cases preferred
- Ability to write efficient code with good understanding of core Data Structures/algorithms is critical
- Strong python skills following software engineering best practices
- Experience in using code versioning tools like GIT, bit bucket
- Experience in working in Agile projects
- Comfort & familiarity with SQL and Hadoop ecosystem of tools including spark
- Experience managing big data with efficient query program good to have
- Good to have experience in training ML models in tools like Sage Maker, Kubeflow etc.
- Good to have experience in frameworks to depict interpretability of models using libraries like Lime, Shap etc.
- Experience with Health care sector is preferred
- MS/M.Tech or PhD is a plus