Will be responsible for Hair Transplant Surgery & Treatments through various Techniques Active FUE, DFI, DFI+, R'PPLTM, PRP, PRFM, CBL Etc. Consulting the clients and conducting hair transplant procedures Consult the client Pre Procedure and Post Procedure Instructions Should take all types Consultation & provide feedbacks via said procedure on time Handling all procedure documentation & record via said process UPGRADING the Clients Procedure to above level of technique Engage in Webinars, Online Videos creation on topics related to business Increase revenue by Upselling products and procedures during REVIEW and POST procedure sessions. Coordinating with Head Office Managers& Consultants Follow Guidelines given by management & Seniors Handling Surgeons; technician team for a procedure or treatment Assisting the team/surgeons in surgical procedure or during center management activities Training new doctors hired for the company Consulting patients in post-surgery follow-up Supporting patients on post surgeries issues & assisting on medical condition Give an initial consultation, analyzing the patient's scalp, discusses their preferences and expectations, and advises them on the best approach as learned during training Analyzing patient's medical history, medication allergies, physical condition, and examination results to verify operation's necessity and to determine best procedure outcomes Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Taking care of OT inventory management with the help of technician Maintaining medical documentation with the help of technician in the allotted system in co-ordination with HO
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
- Need strong expertise in Kubernetes and ELK
- experience in implementation/migration to Elastic on Kubernetes.
- Experience in working in large enterprise and working with various stakeholders in DataCenter, Network
- Set up ECK Cluster, upgrade ECK operator
- Migrate existing projects (100+) from ELK to ECK
- Build automation in moving projects from ELK to ECK
- Perform regression testing and close any technical opens, TCM
- Define processes for new business landing
Job Description :-
Role & responsibilities
- Should handle US Healthcare Physician Billing / Ambulance Billing Accounts Receivable.
- To work closely with the team leader.
- Ensure that the deliverables to the client adhere to the quality standards.
- Responsible for working on Denials, Rejections, LOA's to accounts, making required corrections to claims.
- Calling the insurance carrier & Document the actions taken in claims billing summary notes.
- To review emails for any updates
- Identify issues and escalate the same to the immediate supervisor
- Update Production logs.
- Strict adherence to the company policies and procedures.
Preferred candidate profile
- Min of 1+ year experience in US Medical Billing
- Should have strong knowledge in Healthcare concept.
- Should have good Verbal and Written communication skills.
- Excellent Knowledge on Denial management.
- Excellent Knowledge on Physician Billing / Ambulance Billing.
- Spot offer for the selected candidates.
- Should be proficient in calling the insurance companies.
- Meet the productivity targets of clients within the stipulated time.
- Ensure accurate and timely follow up on pending claims wherein required
Perks and benefits
- 5 Days Working
- Free two way cabs available
- Health Insurance
- Medical Insurance
Skills and Experience
Experience in Process documentation, process mapping and process optimization.
Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle
Auditing / project facilitation / SQA skills
Knowledge and work experience in frameworks like Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Project management, IT services management, Design Thinking etc. will be an added advantage.
Exposure to CMMI processes is an added advantage
Prior participation as Appraisal Team Member in a CMMI appraisal is an added advantage
CMMI V2.0 Certified Associate certification is an added advantage
Development/ project work experience/background is an added advantage
Job Description Position: HP Service Manager Consultant
Product: HP Service Manager/ Microfocus Service Manager/ HPE Service Manager, Service Management Automation (SMA)
Databases: PostgreSQL, MS SQL, Oracle
Location: Mumbai (Willing to travel – National and International)
Experience: 3 years and above
- HP Service Manager/ Microfocus Service Manager/ HPE Service Manager 7.X/9.X, Connect IT9.X Solution Design & Implementation skills.
- Experience on 9.6X Codeless approach or 9.3x PD/ Hybrid.
- Hands-on experience on Service Desk, Service Catalog, Incident, Problem, Configuration, Knowledge, SLM and Request Management modules customization and configuration.
- Hands-on experience on Service Request Catalog and Mobility features customization and configuration.
- Should possess strong development skills on Format Control, Links, Queries, Process Designer Rulesets, Triggers.
- Hands-on experience on Connect IT scenario creations and updates.
- Should possess strong RAD programming and Java scripting skills.
- Should possess good reporting (Crystal Reports, Oracle or SQL scripting) skills.
- Must have knowledge on Oracle 11i and 12c database usage.
- Should be comfortable with various operating systems usage – Linux, Windows
- Hands-on experience on deploying and configuration of SM Web Tier.
- Hands-on experience on upgrade of Service Manager from classic to Hybrid or Classic to Codeless.
- Hands-on experience on SRC Web Tier customisations.
- Good Knowledge of SMA-SM and SMAX technologies.
- Hands-on experience on setting up of SMA-SM and SMA-X 2018.XX and 2019.XX is preferred.
- Hands-on troubleshooting experience on Kubernetes, PostgreSQL is preferred.
- Must have experience in integration technologies and legacy Microfocus integrations including uCMDB-SM, OMi/OpsBridge-SM.
- Should be ready for domestic and international travel / onsite visits on need basis.
Additional Good to Have Skills:
- SOAP and REST Webservice skills.
- Integration experience with 3rd party tools using API calls.
- Exposure to Asset Manager and uCMDB.
- Good knowledge of ITIL processes.
Key skill- HP Service Manager/ Microfocus Service Manager/ HPE Service Manager 7.X/9.X
SMA-SM and SMA-X 2018.XX and 2019.XX, uCMDB-SM, OMi/OpsBridge-SM, API, ITIL, SLM, RAD Programming, Crystal Reports, Oracle or SQL scripting, SRC Web
- Execution of trade orders on behalf of clients in Cash Market, Future & Option, and Currency Segment
- Building relationships with clients
- Educating clients on where to invest/trade
- Maintaining Daily status of clients
Qualification And Skills Required
- NISM 8 certificate
- Graduation (Preference Finance background)
- Knowledge of the Stock Market is mandatory
- Good Communication skills (Comfortable in English and Hindi)
- Basic MS Office Skills
Lead Machine Learning Engineer
IDfy is ranked amongst the World's Top 100 Regulatory Technology companies for the last two years. IDfy's AI-powered technology solutions help real people unlock real opportunities. We create the confidence required for people and businesses to engage with each other in the digital world. If you have used any major payment wallets, digitally opened a bank account , have used a self-drive car, have played a real-money online game, or hosted people through AirBnB, it's quite likely that your identity has been verified through IDfy at some point.
About the team
- The machine learning team is a closely knit team responsible for building models and services that support key workflows for IDfy.
- Our models are critical for these workflows and as such are expected to perform accurately and with low latency. We use a mix of conventional and hand-crafted deep learning models.
- The team comes from diverse backgrounds and experience. We respect opinions and believe in honest, open communication.
- We work directly with business and product teams to craft solutions for our customers. We know that we are, and function as a platform and not a services company.
About the role
In this role you will:
- Work on all aspects of a production machine learning platform: acquiring data, training and building models, deploying models, building API services for exposing these models, maintaining them in production, and more.
- Work on performance tuning of models
- From time to time work on support and debugging of these production systems
- Work on researching the latest technology in the areas of our interest and applying it to build newer products and enhancement of the existing platform.
- Building workflows for training and production systems
- Contribute to documentation
While the emphasis will be on researching, building and deploying models into production, you will be expected to contribute to aspects mentioned above.
- You are a seasoned machine learning engineer (or data scientist). Our ideal candidate is someone with 8+ years of experience in production machine learning.
- You should be experienced in framing and solving complex problems with the application of machine learning or deep learning models.
- Deep expertise in computer vision or NLP with the experience of putting it into production at scale.
- You have experienced that and understand that modelling is only a small part of building and delivering AI solutions and know what it takes to keep a high-performance system up and running.
- Managing a large scale production ML system for at least a couple of years
- Optimization and tuning of models for deployment at scale
- Monitoring and debugging of production ML systems
- An enthusiasm and drive to learn, assimilate and disseminate the state of the art research. A lot of what we are building will require innovative approaches using newly researched models and applications.
- Past experience of mentoring junior colleagues
- Knowledge of and experience in ML Ops and tooling for efficient machine learning processes
Good to Have
- Our stack also includes languages like Go and Elixir. We would love it if you know any of these or take interest in functional programming.
- We use Docker and Kubernetes for deploying our services, so an understanding of this would be useful to have.
- Experience in using any other platform, frameworks, tools.
Other things to keep in mind
- Our goal is to help a significant part of the world’s population unlock real opportunities. This is an opportunity to make a positive impact here, and we hope you like it as much as we do.
Life At IDfy
People at IDfy care about creating value. We take pride in the strong collaborative culture that we have built, and our love for solving challenging problems. Life at IDfy is not always what you’d expect at a tech start-up that’s growing exponentially every quarter. There’s still time and space for balance.
We host regular talks, events and performances around Life, Art, Sports, and Technology; continuously sparking creative neurons in our people to keep their intellectual juices flowing. There’s never a dull day at IDfy. The office environment is casual and it goes beyond just the dress code. We have no conventional hierarchies and believe in an open-door policy where everyone is approachable.
Job Requirement – Sr. SQL _PBI Developer
- Minimum 6+ years of expertise in SQL Database Development including SQL queries, data structures, stored procedures, index etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Advanced knowledge and experience in T-SQL coding: query writing, stored procedures, triggers and user-defined functions.
- Advanced knowledge and experience in development and maintenance of SSIS and SSAS (Tabular and Multidimensional)
- Advanced knowledge and experience in creating dashboards and reports using PowerBI
- Advanced knowledge and experience in DAX
- Experience in creating and publishing reports using SSRS
- Experience in writing MDX queries
- Manage SQL Server databases through multiple product lifecycle environments, from development to mission-critical production systems.
- Optimize and manage SQL server databases
- Independently analyse, solve, and correct issues in real time, providing problem resolution end-to-end.
- Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes
- Share domain and technical expertise, providing technical mentorship and cross-training to other peers and team members.
- Flexible, team player, “get-it-done” personality
- Ability to organize and plan work independently
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to multi-task and context-switch effectively between different activities and teams
Optional Skills (Good to have):
- Microsoft certification in Azure data engineering
As a Senior Sitecore developer your focus will be on delivering deep technical solutions for our clients. You will be expected to solve business problems, develop standards and practices, and interact with technical leaders. You will be building solutions based on the latest Microsoft .NET technologies as well as the Sitecore Content Management System. You will be required to accurately estimate scale and scope of work, document requirements, and communicate flawlessly with business users. You will continue to improve your technical skills and knowledge by participating in projects of various sizes and scope. You won't be working to simply solve a problem, but to solve it in a best way.
· Develop new .NET based functionalities and applications in Visual Studio.
· Work for customers. In our office, or on-site in their office.
· Accurately estimate the scale and scope of projects.
· Ensure all solutions are documented and meet design requirements.
· Lead and mentor other developers.
· Fully understand and communicate business requirements clearly.
· Architect custom solutions and maintain applications for our clients.
· Good English skills and the ability to thrive in a multinational environment
· Quality awareness, self-motivation, and problem solving skills
· Experience with Design pattern is a plus
· Full development lifecycle experience
· Education – Bachelors Degree
· Minimum 3+ years of work experience and hands on experience on MVC 5.0 related projects.
· Preference will be given to candidates who have any CMS knowledge
· Minimum of 2+ years of experience working on Sitecore. Knowledge of working in Sitecore on Azure and/or AWS is plus
· Travel Requirements – N/A
• Build Solar EPC Business 3 to 10KW On-grid for Residential
• Develop client base for Solar Rooftop business
• Approach to Tenders Participant
• Develop Channel Partner by approaching to existing EPC super stockiest
• Promptly Response to a Sales inquiry
• Explore new geography to get more business
• Achieve sales target of 1 crore per month
What do we need?
1. Preferred MBA/B.Tech Candidate with 3-5 years’ experience
2. Deep understanding of solar products and their suppliers
3. Great communication skills, fluency in both English and Hindi
4. An attitude to get things done, willing to work a minimum of 2 years
5. Rigorous follow-up and Negotiation Skills to close B2B Orders
What do we offer?
1. Opportunity to work with India’s fastest growing SMB Company
2. Register under Startup India Program
3. Multifold chances to build a career in Solar Energy Sector
4. Exponential Growth in Salary and other remuneration
5. Great learning curve and hand-on experience with leadership team about solar in future