We are looking ".NET TEAM LEAD" for Reputed Client @ Bangalore Permanent Role
Experience: 9 - 12 Years
•6+ years of experience in .NET Framework like C#.Net/ ASP.Net
•Been on a Lead role and led a team of 3-5 people for a period of 2 years
•Must have a good exposure on query writing and DB management for writing stored procedures/ user-defined functions
•Should have a very good understanding of the project architecture
•Experience in analyzing existing code and debugging.
•Experience in developing the product
•Should have a solid understanding of the SDLC processes (Design, Construction, Testing, Deployment)
•Prior experience of working in AJAX, Crystal report, Infragistics grid and control
•Proven experience of delivering on-time and with quality
•Should have good unit testing skills to review his own development and identify all the defects and get it fixed before releasing the code
•Should have experience in developing ERP applications or Database Intensive Data Entry applications.
•Experience in the software development life cycle process
•Hands on experience of configuration management and version maintenance
•Hand on experience in writing technical specifications
•Excellent Communication skills
•Excellent team handling skills
•Good conceptualization skills
•Strong Visualization ability
Location : Bangalore
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
TargetBay is an all-in-one Ecommerce Marketing Cloud that integrates core functionalities like customer profiling, review generation, segmentation, and automated email personalization to help Ecommerce entrepreneurs increase their sales. TargetBay’s main products include BayEngage, BayReviews, and BayAds.
Work Experience: 2 - 5 years
Location: OMR, Chennai
- Experience in Core PHP.
- Strong experience in Laravel, Codeigniter or any other frameworks
- Understanding of open source eCommerce platforms like Woocommerce, Magento.
- Experience in REST API integrations.
- Excellent knowledge of PHP MVC architecture and OOP programming style.
- Excellent knowledge of RDBMS concepts.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1.Build high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
3.Develop and maintain all server-side components.
4.Develop high-performance and scalable APIs to serve clients.
5.Collaborate with front-end developers on the integration of well written APIs.
6.Implement effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
7.Investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provide fixes and workarounds, and review changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
8.Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
9.Run diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and provide technical support.
10.Be our NodeJS champion by keeping an eye out for emerging technologies and recommending improvements.
11. You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, and work with cross functional teams to achieve goals.
12. Design back end services for various business processes
13. You will assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
14. Design server side architecture
• In depth knowledge of NodeJS, ExpressJS, Mongo DB
• Experience implementing applications using React
• Experience creating front end applications using HTML5, React, Saga
• Experience with modern frameworks and design patterns
• Experience in using Github / Bitbucket
• Knowledge of using AWS and deploying applications on AWS
Strong knowledge of Core PHP and frameworks like CakePHP, and Laravel
Good Knowledge of MySQL and Mongo DB databases.
To deliver good quality code efficiently in allocated time for PHP projects involving the design, development, and deployment of Websites & Web Applications
To perform effective code reviews
To regularly write a unit test case.
Strong experience in Core PHP (PHP7) and OOPs Concepts
Hands-on experience in Version Controlling Using SVNandGit (optional
• Job Title:- PHP Developers
• Exp.:- 2-4 years
• Job Type: Full-time
• Office 10 to 7:30pm
• Strong experience with PHP / WordPress / Laravel. Laravel is a must.
• Experience with HTML / CSS
• Experience with MySQL with profiling and query optimization and Linux understanding is a must.
• In depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP and Laravel 5 PHP Framework
• Strong skills in PHP based framework
• Developers with deep knowledge and experience of building WordPress CMS websites, plugins, theme development & customization.
• Experience with MVC, Entity Framework, Webform, Web API, and business layer and front-end technologies Understanding of front-end technologies such as HTML5, CSS3
• Knowledge in AngularJS, NodeJS, MongoDB preferred.
• Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
• Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development.
- Executing full life-cycle software development
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code
- Producing specifications and determining operational feasibility
- Integrating software components into fully functional software systems
- Developing software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Documenting and maintaining software functionality
- Complying with project plans and industry standards.
- Must have hands-on experience in Microsoft technologies - ASP.NET, MVC, Web API, Web Forms and window forms.
- Must have a strong understanding and knowledge of OOPS concepts.
- Good knowledge of C# programming language .
- Experience with Web Services, WCF, and Service-Oriented Architecture a plus.
- Well-versed with Entity Framework, Linq, Dependency Injection, Unit of Work, Architecture Pattern, Lambda Expressions etc.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server .
- Experienced in debugging, analyzing code, and knows how to performance tune a DB Query.
- Experience with design patterns.
- Additional Knowledge of IIS, Web Services, JSON, and XML are added skillsets
- Degree in B.Tech(CSE)/ MCA/ MSC(IT)
Flora2000 was established in 1999 by Mr. Rehan Yar Khan (Founder & CEO) as an online floral & gift retailer and extended its delivery services across the globe. It is the leader and pioneer of the concept of flowers and gifts in over 190 countries worldwide. Flora2000 passionately strives to be the largest premium-gifting leader with flowers, gifts, cakes being the core verticals driven by people first approach and innovation in all spheres of business.
We strive to give our customers a wow experience through continuous innovation of premium products and services by using world class technology and processes. From exquisite bouquets to gift baskets to flowering planters, you are sure to find the perfect expression of your message in our online floral boutique.
We have offices in Mumbai, Europe & UAE.
Please visit Flora2000.com for more information
We are looking for a PHP developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse devices. The primary focus will be the development of PHP applications and their integration with back-end services.
We expect the Developer will have a broad experience at Flora2000 and will play a unique role in the organization.
· Write “clean”, well-designed code
· Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
· Design and build advanced applications for the PHP platform
· Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
· Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
· Ensure smooth operations of web processes and infrastructure
· Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
· Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
· Follow industry best practices Create regular and ad hoc reports.
Requirements: Attributes, Experience
· 4 to 8 Yrs experience.
· Experience with PHP MVC frameworks (Laravel, CodeIgniter, Zend, etc.).
· Experience in SQL, MySQL, Oracle & MongoDB.
· Experience with building restful JSON web services
· Strong knowledge of Restful Apis
· Knowledge of web technologies like Node.js or CorePHP.
· Strive for processes, quality and timely delivery.
· Good Exposure to versioning systems like git, stash.
· Experience building web services – WSDL, SOAP, REST.
· Detail-oriented, proactive and self-motivated.
· Team player with ability to work effectively.
It all starts with an open culture and working environment with lots of transparency and freedom. Our bosses don’t sit in cabins, no one does. Our diaries are open so everyone can see what the other is doing…
B.Tech / B.E.
Position Reports to