Our client is a call management solutions company, which helps small to mid-sized businesses use its virtual call center to manage customer calls and queries. It is an AI and cloud-based call operating facility that is affordable as well as feature-optimized. The advanced features offered like call recording, IVR, toll-free numbers, call tracking, etc are based on automation and enhances the call handling quality and process, for each client as per their requirements. They service over 6,000 business clients including large accounts like Flipkart and Uber.
- Managing Employee Benefits including Employee reimbursements as per rules and regulations of income tax.
- Processing taxes and payment of employee benefits
- Addressing issues and questions regarding payroll from employees and superiors
- Preparing reports for upper management, finance department etc.
- Resolving payroll discrepancies
- Maintaining payroll operations by following policies and procedures
- Managing ad hoc financial and operational requirements
What you need to have:
- Any graduation
- Solid understanding of accounting fundamentals & Taxes
- Good knowledge of employment legislation & statutory requirements
- Experience in manual salary processing and through software tools
- Proficient in MS Office and good knowledge of relevant software
|Work closely with founder and leadership teams in setting the HR direction, HR strategy and the execution plan.|
|-Defining, articulating and communicating the overall HR strategy.|
|-Understand key metrics and the competitive landscape through market research and data driven insights to continuously improve experience and make recommendations.|
|-Goal to turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans.|
|-Strong problem-solving and conceptual thinking skills.|
|-You are excited to learn new things and do not shy away from going above and beyond.|
|-You do not wait for instructions and guidelines but believe in taking end-to-end ownership of things.|
The role responsible for ensuring timely and accurate delivery of payroll
2. Maintains payroll processing system and records by gathering, calculating, and inputting data
3. Computes employee take-home pay based on time records, benefits, and taxes
4. Answers staff questions about wages, deductions, attendance, and time records
5. Receives and coordinates requests for leave and other absences
6. Handles changes in exemptions, job status, and job titles
7. Adheres to payroll policies and procedures and complies with relevant law
8. Identifies, investigates and resolves discrepancies in timesheet and payroll records
9. Honours confidentiality of employees’ pay records
10. Manage certain time-bound processes and ensure validation of data to be accurate and truthful i.e. Investments declaration, Form 16s, Tax Returns
11. Ensuring timelines are met for salary disbursement and statutory compliance
12. Ensuring Employee Benefits including Employee reimbursements as per rules and regulations of income tax
13. Responsible for MIS and Analytics regarding payroll and employee benefits with Standardization of reports for better decision making
14. Verification & Reconciliation of monthly payroll
15. Calculation and deposit of monthly liability of TDS on salaries
16. Preparation & Submission of Quarterly and Annual TDS returns
17. Responsible for publishing monthly Payroll Dashboard
Job Type: Full-time work from the Office
Xotiv Technologies (www.xotiv.com) is all about Passion, Excellence, Innovation and Flexibility in the software development services and solutions. We offer world-class service across all the niche segments to all clients across the globe with traditional or agile methodologies enabling the complete service that includes IT consulting, testing, user interface design and offshore software development. Our team has the complete expertise and capabilities across various sectors.
- End to end IT recruitment (Must have 2+ Years of Experience in IT organization OR IT Recruitment)
- Payroll and attendance process.
- Onboarding, orientation of new employees.
- Contribute to performance management, appraisal cycles and performance improvement plansCreate a vibrant, fun, learning, and gr
- owth-oriented culture.
- Ensuring accurate and timely payroll data processing of new employees and full and final settlements of resigned employees.
- Maintaining Employee data and personnel files, Leave records
- Developing & implementing HR Standard Operating Procedures & Policies
- Conducting employee engagement activities
- Handling Admin Role (Petty Cash/Vendor Management)
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work under Pressure.
- Should be MBA.
- Performing an end-to-end recruitment process of identifying the job vacancy, analysing the job requirements, sourcing apt candidates from various platforms, reviewing applications, screening, shortlisting and selecting the right candidate.
- Update our internal databases with new employee information, including contact details and employment forms
- Conduct employee onboarding and help organize training & development initiatives
- Gather payroll data like leaves, working hours and bank accounts
- Undertake tasks around performance/productivity management & improvement of all employees
- Organize half yearly employee performance reviews
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
- HR Generalist with experience of 1-2 Year/s, preferably in a IT / Technology Company.
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Thorough knowledge of employment- related laws and regulations.
- Extensive knowledge of HR policies and systems.
- Ethical, respectful, and able to deal with confidential and sensitive matters.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Must have thorough industrial knowledge.
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
Responsible for direction, strategy, planning & execution for the company's human resources management and administration while also managing the industrial relations in a unionized environment which requires special attention.
Key Responsibilities :
1. Prepare the annual human resources budget based on strategic aims and specific business objectives of the company. Review and roll out action plans during quarterly, monthly forecasts to achieve the targets set.
2. Direct and coordinate human resources management operations which include recruitment, training & development, Industrial Relations, and personnel administration. This covers custody and maintenance of all human resource records and documentation and meeting all compliance requirements set by governmental authorities.
3. Develop, update, implement and maintain policies and processes for all human resource operations and ensure that they are clearly understood and followed.
4. Monitor and ensure the timely completion of the annual review of the performance management system in place. Continually revise and update the business objectives and key result areas in consultation with the functional heads to improve the contribution of individuals and teams to business performance thereby aligning with the company- s strategic aims and business objectives.
5. The management of recruitment processes to secure the right person and competencies to satisfy the organization's development/job needs.
6. The development and implementation of organizational group and individual learning processes that achieve the skills and knowledge development to fulfil current and future business success.
7. Managing the relationship with the union as a representative of the management to liaison between the management and the union. To investigate and resolve any complex or critical industrial relations issues in a timely and effective manner. Handling complaints, managing grievance procedures, and facilitating counseling in conjunction with the management.
8. Facility management will ensure a clean, hygienic, secure facility in good repair, running efficiently with processes/frequencies / performance measures in place. Printing and stationery stocking & issue and incoming mail distribution will be part of facility management.
Additional Responsibilities :
Travel Management - Ordering flight tickets based on approved travel requisitions, themost economic rates and efficient travel, turnaround times. The domestic & international travel policy ground rules will apply.
- Right Organisation - Small or Midsized engineering company in a professional, process-driven manufacturing environment.
- Right Qualification - Graduate/Engineer, Masters in Human Resource Management Right Experience - +12 years experience, 5 years minimum relevant experience,
- Competence - Excellent verbal and written business communication skills including the Capabilities ability to communicate with all levels of management and workmen in the organization.
- Strategic analytical capability, attention to detail and presentation skills
- Empathy and ability to understand the development needs of all employees
- Managing administrative work with a high degree of perfection
- Proficient with computers particularly with MS office and ability to utilize various software applications
- ERP functional knowledge, strong business, and quality management process understanding.
- Using considerable independent judgment and initiative to make recommendations to the management on all human resource related matters.
- Job Title:- HR – Executive
- Experience:- Min. 2 years’ experience
- Job Location:- Opp. Sola over bridge, Ahmedabad
- Number of Vacancy:- 01, Sunday week off
- Notice Period:- Can join less than a month
- Reviewing resumes and applications.
- Conducting recruitment interviews and providing the necessary inputs during the hiring process.
- Working with recruitment agencies to source for candidates for specific job positions.
- Coordinating with consultants and candidates for scheduling appointments with the management team for sourcing.
- Conducting first round of telephonic interview for the candidates to schedule interviews.
- Maintaining HR records, such as those related to compensation, Personnel files, etc.
- Communicating and explaining the organization's HR policies to the employees.
- Follow up of confirmation records statutory obligations - PF, ESIC, taxes, gratuity, LTA, bonus, etc.
- Preparation of salary statement.
- Handling the full and final settlement of the employees.
- General Administration.
- Preparing and submitting all relevant HR letters/documents/certificates as per the requirement of employees in consultation with the management.
- Recording, maintaining and monitoring attendance to ensure employee punctuality.
- Conducting employee orientation and facilitating newcomers joining formalities.
- Maintaining and regularly updating the master database (personal file, personal database, etc.) of each employee.
- Resolving grievances or queries that any of the employees have.
- Escalating to the right level depending on the nature of the grievance or issue.
- Conducting exit interviews for employees and recording them accordingly.
- Reviewing job descriptions for all positions at regular intervals and updating them in consultation with the respective managers.
- Engaging with employees on a regular basis to understand the motivation levels of people in the organization.
About Accoona Global
Accoona Global is a multinational offshore software development company Head Quartered in Texas, having development centers in Texas and Pune, India. Company has a large client base across US and strong plans to grow further in technology and services through its cutting-edge technologies in Telecommunication, IoT, Insurance, digital presence, Ecommerce solutions, ERP, BI, data analytics and IT infrastructure services.
Accoona Global is looking to hire an enthusiastic HR Generalist who will be responsible for Employee engagement and recruitment efforts, new employee induction and onboarding, payroll and benefits, company policy and procedure adherence. In addition, you will build strong relationships with stakeholders in order to help them build strong human resource department and maintain strong bonding with employees.
Role and Responsibilities
- Manage, prioritize and close open positions within the set timelines.
- Handle employee queries and grievances
- Complete pre- joining and onboarding formalities
- Conduct employee engagement activities
- Run the payroll process for the organization
- Manage exit formalities and complete FnF procedures
- Handle all compliance requirements and other documentation.
- Manage dynamic relationships with employees, stakeholders and recruitment partners
- Goal setting and performance reviews
- Develop and coordinate all HR policies and procedures
Background and Experience:
- 1 to 3 years of experience in HR generalist role, preferably in the IT and ITES organization.
- Experience in managing end to end recruitment process including sourcing, co-ordination, negotiation and employment branding.
- Experience in handling entire employee life cycle
- Should have working knowledge of MS Office
- A sense of ownership of job responsibilities and drive end to end closure.
- Critical thinker, problem-solving skills and ability to manage timelines successfully.