We, at GlobalShiksha, are on a mission to Make Learning Fun for the K-12 segment by delivering high-quality, affordable supplementary educational products. The GlobalShiksha team of 150+ people works out of offices in Bengaluru. We- re backed by the top investor of the world, Accel Partners. Founded in 2011 by an IIT Graduate, GlobalShiksha is among top five Ed-tech companies of India and has the trust of 1 million parents. We are hiring a HR Manager who can take care of hiring and team building.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs.
- Determine selection criteria.
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks).
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews.
- Must have experience in bulk hiring, college hiring, etc.
- Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details, using our Applicant Tracking System.
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position's requirements.
- Lead employer branding initiatives.
- Forecast quarterly and annual hiring needs by department.
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates.
- Proven working experience as HR Manager or other HR Executive
- People oriented and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- Must have experience in hiring preferably for BPOs.
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases and professional networks.
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organizations.
- Degree in Human Resources or related field
You will be working on the entire end-to-end recruitment cycle and implementing effective hiring and onboarding strategies. You will be working in a fast-paced environment which will require you to take initiatives, manage multiple projects, and work under tight timeframes.
* Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
* Provide counselling on policies and procedures
* Be a part of the entire end to end recruitment and team structuring cycle
* Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing JDs, posting jobs, and managing the hiring process
* Create and implement effective onboarding plans
* Develop training and development programs Assist in performance management processes
* Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
* Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data, etc. ) according to policy and legal requirements
* Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliances
* Manager Payroll and other HR process
* manage day to day HR problems in the office
* Create and perfect appraisal process for all employees
* Proven working experience of 2-6 years as HR or TA
* People-oriented and results-driven
* Demonstrable experience with HR metrics Knowledge of HR systems and databases
* Ability to design strategy along with leadership skills
* Excellent active listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
* Degree in Human Resources, MBA or related field
Professional: Cares deeply about his/her profession and invests in professional growth.
- Respect for the team: Respects everybody's right to have opinions. Affirms the positive in other people
- Risk-taking: Embrace challenges, try new approaches and be ok with all failures except a failure to learn.
- If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
At MyYogaTeacher, we believe that our success will be defined not only by what we do — but also by how and why we do it. So, here is the MyYogaTeacher “why” and our “how”:
Improve physical and mental well being of the entire planet.
- Genuine care for our customers: Be nice and gentle with the customer. Listen to them before responding. Work on making every interaction a positive one for our customers. E.g. if a customer is not happy with a session and wants a refund - we should accept that they are not happy and give them a refund. E.g. The customer did not like a particular session, even though we think it was great - we should accept customers judgement and try and understand what we can do better to meet customer's expectations and not waste time trying to change the customer's judgement.
- Have fun: We have fun while working. We celebrate our co-workers and celebrate every large and small victory with each other.
- Respect for the each other: We respect each other as individuals. This means:
- Professionalism: We respect and treat each other as professionals. We help everybody grow, train and develop in order to achieve their full potential.
- Autonomy: Respect everybody's opinions and their ability to make decisions.
- Individual worth: Everybody has inherent worth. We do not label or typecast. We give everybody a chance to grow.
- Affirmation: We affirm positives in each person.
- Frugality: We are frugal in terms of spending money. We do not splurge on things that do not have a direct impact on making customers happy. We are wise with spending our resources.
- Hiring well: Hiring is a key function of the company. We focus, train and reward hiring well to ensure that we give hiring the utmost importance.
- Encouraging risk-taking: We embrace failure as an important part of learning. We realize that big projects require iterations and in such cases, we don't let perfection be the enemy of getting started. If we learned something new by executing fast, taking risk and failing, we are growing. We need not be afraid of failure. Risk taking, executing fast and failing fast is far better. Failure to learn is the biggest negative outcome.
- Understanding the value of time: We are focussed on moving fast as time is the ultimate limited resource. We are always trying to find ways to speed up learning and to reduce time for tasks by planning, collaborating and communicating better.
If you share our values and our enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application!
To us, an HR Executive is a go-to person for all employee-related issues. This means that your duties will involve helping manage activities such as job design, recruitment, employee relations & performance management.
- Update our internal databases with new employee information, including contact details and employment forms
- Gather payroll data like leaves, working hours, and bank accounts
- Participate in organizing company events and careers days
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field
- 1.5 + years of work experience
- Proven working experience in an office environment.
- People-oriented and results-driven
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Handle recruitment process such as posting advertisement, phone screening for shortlisting,
- Handling joining formalities arranging interview, employment contracts and etc aligned with local regulations, Company policies and procedures.
- Able to generate new ideas on employee engagement activities (like bithday celebration / fun activity/ fitness activities) and doing necessary communication and arrangements.
- Prepare confirmation letters, and monitor contract expiry for renewals. Update and managemployee records. Perform other duties as assigned
- Basic knowledge about HRM process.
1.Taking care of ticket bookings( air/ train) and accommodation for employee through online portals.
2.re-solving maintenance issues of company asset and arranging routine maintenance. Keeping record of office stationery, maintenance of Fire extinguisher, CCTV, AC, Electricity, Telephone ,Photocopier etc
3. Must have knowledge in IT ( laptop/Mobile) gadgets .solving issues related to employee laptops.
3.Manages correspondence by answering emails and sorting mail
4.Assists in planning and arranging events, including organising refreshments.
5.Handles expenses and billing cycles of Admin vendors
6.Supervising office boy ,Housekeeping , security guards.
7.Drafts, formats, and prints relevant documents
8.Assists in purchase orders and invoicing
9.Manages outgoing post and records data on special deliveries
Photocopies and files appropriate documents as needed
10.Look after Pantry services.
11. Handling all activities related to new office set up.
12.Finding cost effective vendors and managing their work and agreements.
13.Must have knowledge on maintaining google calendar,virtual meetings.
Good Written and verbal communication sill( English , Hindi Marathi)
Active listing skill
Problem solving skill without conflicts
Preferred Male candidate.
- The Recruitment Lead will be responsible for overall Annalect India recruitment strategy development, implementation and administration of recruitment programs. Execute Recruitment strategy to drive business results of each internal departments and appropriate stakeholders.
- The Recruitment Lead will possess and exercise exceptional skills in: problem solving, strategic thinking, and project/process management, coaching and fostering collaboration. To monitor and constantly reduces the costs of the recruitment process
Functions and Responsibilities:
40% Recruiting Strategy: Provide day to day support on the overall recruiting life cycle and building trusted relationships with hiring managers.
- Overall Recruiting Strategy for Annalect
- Responsible towards the Annalect senior leadership in planning, developing, executing, and directing hiring strategies, processes, and programs for Annalect
- Lead sourcing strategies through a variety of sourcing channels across all of Annalect’s recruiting needs.
- Manage and maintain external search agency relationships, contracts, negotiations and effectiveness.
- Develop and manage university and external program relationships to build additional sourcing pipelines.
- Oversight over all Annalect open roles and health of the pipelines.
- Identifying key industry related events and coordinating participation.
- Responsible for partnering with Marketing and Design on all recruiting related activities including managing our social media brand related to hiring
- Partnering effectively with the Annalect Global recruiting team, ensuring alignment on practices, and alignment on use of external agencies.
- Hiring Manager Relationships
- Responsible for building an understanding of our hiring needs, conducting a needs analysis and evaluation of job descriptions that best target our talent profiles.
- Responsible for providing counsel to hiring managers on approaches to recruiting and interviewing practices
- Act as a relationship manager between hiring managers and candidates, being responsible towards Annalect and balancing our needs and expectations with that of the candidate.
- Partnering with the Annalect HR team on supporting Annalect Hiring manager needs.
- Educating and enabling managers through the Annalect interview framework
- Manage open job postings and candidate pipeline
- Responsible for managing an active and passive pipeline search through a variety of recruiting channels.
- Responsible for ensuring a positive candidate experience throughout the life cycle of the recruitment process.
- Provide support on building out job descriptions
- Gathering candidate feedback in a timely manner
- Coordinating and scheduling candidates in a timely manner being respectful of the hiring managers’ schedules.
- Ensuring alignment of communications through job postings and candidate experience align with our overall Annalect culture and brand.
20% Recruiting Operations
- Reporting and Metrics:
- Ensuring the recruiting report is updated on a weekly basis and providing any further metrics or reporting needs analysis.
- Leadership level communication: Managing the Leadership and as appropriate Managers communications on the overall health of our recruitment.
- Oversight of the budgets aligned against search agencies, external events, memberships
- Oversight of referral program partnering with Finance, including processing of any referral payments
- Agency Relationships: Responsible for negotiating and managing any external agency relationships. Fiscally responsible for the costs and management of these relationships.
- Responsible for the overall recruiting flow and offer approval flow:
- To ensure that the HR Policies & Procedures on recruitment are fully complied throughout the selection process. Strong ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written), at all levels within and outside the organization
- Solid understanding of on-going Technology trends. Past experience in managing and mentoring a team of at least 4-6 recruiters is a must.
- About 10 years of related experience of which a minimum of 6 years should be in a similar position / responsibility, preferably in a similar Industry. HR , Recruitment , Recruitment Manager/Preferably from Analytics or IT domain company
- Hands-on experience on MS Office skills
Ways of Working
- Think and act strategically to resolve issues, problem solve, add business value
- Approach work with a sense of urgency
- Strong organizational/planning, project management, and multi-tasking skills required to deliver on time and within budget
- Work independently with minimal supervision to set priorities and demonstrate excellent program /process and management skills
- Demonstrate a strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated experience in fostering a collaborative working environment between individuals and teams through coaching & personal example
- Exceptional time and priority management skills
- Use excellent communication skills to collaborate and provide transparency on all things
- Be a collaborative, high-energy, proactive self-starter
HR responsibilities include formulating and reviewing policies, working towards PMS and succession planning, identifying training needs, work closely with senior management towards setting up processes in different departments, driving recruitment process in proactive manner.
- Good understanding of full-cycle recruiting and strategic HR administration.
- Basic knowledge of labour legislation and competitive policy formulation.
- Organizational skills – HRIS Management, reporting & analysis, setting of the processes.
- MBA/PG with HR specialization.
- Problem solving capabilities necessary to accomplish the duties and tasks of the position.
- Ability to correctly make decisions involving employee issues/ problems including when to escalate the problem to a more senior consultant Exceptional written and oral communication skills Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Ability to share knowledge and work in a strong team oriented environment. Detail oriented Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and e-mail.
- Pursue an Attitude of Learning and Development, Attends seminars and meetings relative to the HR profession, Should have cultivate interpersonal skills, Develop negotiating and public speaking skills.
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports
- Oversee the performance of other clerical staff
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Take minutes during meetings
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Organize and maintain the office filing system
- Responsible for independently managing all day-to-day payroll activities including coordination with the key internal teams as well as external payroll vendor to ensure an accurate and timely payroll on a periodical basis.
- Responsible for interfacing within the company and outside in all matters related to HR
- Handling end to end Onboarding & Exit of employees
- Preparing & updating employee records relating to hiring, confirmation, transferring, termination, etc
- Responsible for accurate and timely payment of applicable taxes and filing of related returns. Eg. EPF, ESI, PT, TDS, etc.
- Ensure all labor laws compliances are fully complied with and reports are updated at all times.
- Ensure timely input to the Banking/Finance team towards disbursement of salaries.
- Handle all labor law compliances and notices.
- Manage Employee Benefit programs and ensure timely disbursement of benefits.
- Manage the generation of actuarial reports such as gratuity, leave encashment, etc
- Responsible for providing necessary information and explanations for internal and external audits.
- Respond to employee inquiries on payroll issues or concerns.
- Maintain confidentiality of payroll operations and data at all times.
- Preparation of MIS reports
- Preparation of all kinds of HR reports and documents required
- Handling employee grievances and complaints
- Other requirements and assignments as needed
Required Candidate profile:
- Education: Post-Graduate, MBA HR
- At least 5 years of end to end payroll experience
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Able to work under pressure, meet deadlines and adapt constantly to change.
- Good time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to handle employee queries.
- Ability to communicate well with all the stakeholders
- Ability to be the interface between the employees and the organization
- Able to communicate well within the organization and be the interface for the organization outside
About Accoona Global
Accoona Global is a multinational offshore software development company Head Quartered in Texas, having development centers in Texas and Pune, India. Company has a large client base across US and strong plans to grow further in technology and services through its cutting-edge technologies in Telecommunication, IoT, Insurance, digital presence, Ecommerce solutions, ERP, BI, data analytics and IT infrastructure services.
Accoona Global is looking to hire an enthusiastic HR Generalist who will be responsible for Employee engagement and recruitment efforts, new employee induction and onboarding, payroll and benefits, company policy and procedure adherence. In addition, you will build strong relationships with stakeholders in order to help them build strong human resource department and maintain strong bonding with employees.
Role and Responsibilities
- Manage, prioritize and close open positions within the set timelines.
- Handle employee queries and grievances
- Complete pre- joining and onboarding formalities
- Conduct employee engagement activities
- Run the payroll process for the organization
- Manage exit formalities and complete FnF procedures
- Handle all compliance requirements and other documentation.
- Manage dynamic relationships with employees, stakeholders and recruitment partners
- Goal setting and performance reviews
- Develop and coordinate all HR policies and procedures
Background and Experience:
- 1 to 3 years of experience in HR generalist role, preferably in the IT and ITES organization.
- Experience in managing end to end recruitment process including sourcing, co-ordination, negotiation and employment branding.
- Experience in handling entire employee life cycle
- Should have working knowledge of MS Office
- A sense of ownership of job responsibilities and drive end to end closure.
- Critical thinker, problem-solving skills and ability to manage timelines successfully.
- Responsible for end to end recruitment
- Sourcing potential candidates from various job portals (Naukri, Monster, Linkedin)
- Conducting detailed telephonic, skype, or face to face interviews and coordinating with the candidates till on-boarding and do the joining formalities
- Design and update job description.
- Screening and shortlisting the prospective candidate based on the job profile.
- Coordinating interviews with the hiring managers.
- Follow up to ensure candidates attend interviews as scheduled.
- Following up on the interview process status.
- Document the process on Microsoft Excel.
- Coordinating with candidates for document verification
- Conduct a primary document verification
- Establish and maintain a good relationship with the employee
- Fair Communication skills (written and Verbal)
- Proficient in handling job portals
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of excel, word, PowerPoint
- A quick learner and able to work independently with limited supervision
- 1-2 years of HR/IT Recruiter experience with excellent communication
- Excellent computer skills: Microsoft Office, Outlook and Internet
- Preferred both male and female candidates