-Should be strong in complex problem solving, Data
Structure & Algorithms.
-Should be proficient in more than one Programming
language i.e Java, Node, Golang, etc.( Oops Languages & Concepts) and related frameworks.
-Should be comfortable with SQL, NOSQL databases.
-Should have comfortable writing Unit tests.
What you will be doing
- Building and maintaining Java micro services.
- Develop new features and improve existing features of the application.
- Coding, Implementing, Unit Testing and Documenting Java based services.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code.
- Code reviews and ensuring adherence to software development standards.
- Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure.
- Participating in requirements gathering and functional specification activities.
- Resolving and helping to mitigate production issues.
What you need to be successful
- Has proven himself as a solid individual contributor and has some initial management ability
- Understands the culture and upholds it
- Well respected with the team
- Looking to grow more as a manager than as an engineer
- Split time b/w hands-on technical work and people management of a small team
- Be a role model for the people in your team
- Responsible for team mentorship, technical planning, resource allocation & project delivery
- Build solid working relationships with counterparts outside engineering
- If we shortlist you for a lead role, then you'll have to mentor SDE-1 towards their SDE-2 journey.
- Progress up to manager in 2-3 years
- Strong Data Structure and Algorithms
- Experience of building micro services architectures, developing RESTful services,continuous integration, unit and integration testing.
- Proficient with SpringBoot, Hibernate, JUnit and other Java frameworks apart from RDBMS and NoSQL databases - PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- Gauge or other BDD frameworks and experience in Fintech would be preferred.
Open financial technologies Pvt Ltd is hiring GoLang Engineers.
Senior Software Engineer
4-8 yrs | Bangalore Office
- Strong experience on Golang
- Experience in Go Routines, using it in a distributed environment.
- Experience in using and creating RESTful APIs. which will be consumed by
enterprise-grade finance customers.
- Experience with developing Microservices Based applications.
- Experience in using & processing queues in a distributed system.
- Experience in caching such as Memcached, Redis, or similar technologies).
- Experience in RDBMS and NOSQL databases with writing SQL queries (Stored
Procedure, Joins, group by, aggregate functions, etc.).
- Experience in writing unit test cases.
- Experience in Amazon Web Services (AWS) S3, SNS, SQS etc
- Experience agile development methodologies.
- Working knowledge of Docker, Jenkins, Kubernetes and API Gateway.
- Collaborate with other technical staff to ensure consistent and smooth DevOps
- Someone who loves to work in a startup environment.
- Self-motivated to deliver the best, with sense of responsibility.
- Passionate about clean architecture, writing reusable & testable code.
- Collaborate with other team members to solve problems
At Open, we are building a neo-bank that is fast changing the way businesses bank & manage their finances. Being the world's fastest-growing SME neo-bank, we are constantly pushing boundaries at building the world's best business banking platform by blending best-in class technology, optimized process, and elegant design.
Backed by marquee investors such as Temasek, TigerGlobal, Google, VISA, SBI Investment Japan, Speedinvest, Beenext, 3one4 Capital, Unicorn India Ventures to name a few, Open is the world's fastest growing SME neobank with over 2 million businesses using the platform and processing $24 billion annuallv!
Open.money Trusted by Leverage Edu, Rupeek, Aisle, Arzooo & million others, Open Started out by empowering entrepreneurs to focus on growing their business via our flagship product Open.Money. At the heart of it is the Open business account that comes with VISA business card & combines banking, payments, accounting, expense management & taxes, in one place.
OpenBook - OpenBook is India's first business app that comes with a digital business account that empowers small & micro businesses to manage alltheir finances from billing, banking to accounting & CST in one place.
Zwitch - Over the last 4 years, we have realized that embedding banking to product workflows is complex. Gaining access to a bank's sandbox environment and undergoing compliance audits tor months before going live, can be quite taxing. Thats why we built Zwitch- an embedded finance platform that offers API and no-code components for banking and compliance. It empowers businesses to build and integrate banking and financial features into any product out there!
Having been deployed at over 15 banks in India, BankingStack, a cloud native SME
banking platform, has already created a dent in the current fintech space. This financial
OS, empowers banks to launch & complement their own digital banking offerings thus
offering a superior experience to customers.
Why work at Open
- You will be part of the early tribe that is changing the way business banking rolls.
- Every atom of your work will impact the way millions of businesses are run.
- You will work with some of the brightest minds who will celebrate your quirks.
- You will find growth & fun to be two-way streets - how you thrive and the way you jive, in turn drives
What you'll do:
· Assist in the definition of system architecture and detailed solution design that are scalable and extensible
· Collaborate with Product Owners, Designers, and other engineers on different permutations to find the best solution possible
· Own the quality of code and do your own testing. Write unit test and improve test coverage.
· Deliver amazing solutions to production that knock everyone’s socks off
· Mentor junior developers on the team
What we’re looking for:
· Amazing technical instincts. You know how to evaluate and choose the right technology and approach for the job. You have stories you could share about what problem you thought you were solving at first, but through testing and iteration, came to solve a much bigger and better problem that resulted in positive outcomes all-around.
· A love for learning. Technology is continually evolving around us, and you want to keep up to date to ensure we are using the right tech at the right time.
· A love for working in ambiguity—and making sense of it. You can take in a lot of disparate information and find common themes, recommend clear paths forward and iterate along the way. You don’t form an opinion and sell it as if it’s gospel; this is all about being flexible, agile, dependable, and responsive in the face of many moving parts.
· Flexible and willing to accept change in priorities, as necessary
· Demonstrable passion for technology (e.g., personal projects, open-source involvement)
· Enthusiastic embrace of DevOps culture and collaborative software engineering
· Ability and desire to work in a dynamic, fast paced, and agile team environment
· Enthusiasm for cloud computing platforms such as AWS or Azure
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills
Required technical skills
- 3+ years of experience as a software developer using GoLang with > 3 years prior experience in an Object Orientated language
- At least 1 year working experience on Linux operating system
Nice to have:
- Experience in the finance industry or knowledge of financial products/markets
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- Java experience
- Experience with multi-tier application architecture and streaming systems
- Message streaming using Kafka
- Knowledge and experience adhering to software development life cycle best practices including test-driven development, unit testing discipline, agile development, and CI/CD strategies
- Working knowledge of building and deploying distributed systems
- Experience with cloud technologies like Kubernetes, Docker, AKS
About the job
Wingman is a product that helps salespeople sell better by using machine-learning to understand sales conversations.
Wingman was a part of YCombinator, Summer 2019.
It records sales calls and emails, uses machine-learning to identify trends and provide insights.
Sales managers use these insights to:
- Provide personalized, data-backed coaching
- Understand the voice of customers at scale [e.g. which feature do I build next, where should I market my product]
Wingman's customers are mostly sales teams of tech companies based in the U.S. Thousands of sales people are using Wingman today to get better at selling. Join us today and be a part of building the infrastructure that supports the explosive growth that this space is seeing today. Seriously, we need help.
Wingman uses cutting-edge machine-learning technologies to convert unstructured audio into actionable insights in real-time! Not today.. not tomorrow.. real-time. This involves many challenging problems that require us to be at the forefront of infrastructure architectures and machine learning advancements to "understand" and influence customer conversations. Come talk to us to see what we've built and get a peek into the possibilities beyond.
- 3 - 5 years of experience with nodejs, java, python
- Strong understanding of fundamental data structures and algorithms
- Experience with web applications and their architectures
- Familiarity with these concepts/systems is a plus: no-sql databases [e.g. mongodb], server frameworks [spring], container management [docker, kubernetes], testing infrastructure [selenium, puppeteer], machine learning frameworks [tensorflow, pytorch], AWS and EKS.
What's in it for you
- Work on hard problems with stellar engineers [Check out our eng team on LinkedIn]
- Work at a fast-growing, well-funded startup.
- We are one of the few spaces to be positively impacted by the current work-from-home situation. [remote sales teams find our product incredibly useful]
Design, develop and support real time data monitoring application and a dashboard for a VoIP network
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Experience with any one NoSQL solution like Redis, MongoDB, CouchDB is a must
- Deep understanding of high traffic, highly scalable, complex web applications
- Ability to work in a dev-automation environment with some source control, continuous integration/delivery systems
- Good problem solving/analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Conversant with Elasticsearch, Neo4j and D3.js
- Inclination to GO programming
- Experience working with open source projects
- Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
- Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
- Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
- Designing customer-facing UI and back-end services for various business processes.
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
- Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
- Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
- Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
- Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development.
- 2+ years of experience participating in the delivery of technology services.
- A proven ability to learn new applications & innovate in technology
- Strong Experience in technologies like Node, Webservices and Microservices
- Experience with cloud components and services and containerization technologies is desirable
- Exposure to ReactJS desirable
- Experience working with multiple types of datastores: Mongo DB, SQL
- Experience in integrating, designing and developing solutions is desirable
- Experience with CI/CD and TDD is desirable
- Frameworks - Express , Hapi , feathers