About Mudrantar Solutions Private Limited
Mudrantar Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is a wholly owned subsidiary of the US based startup, Mudrantar Corporation. Mudrantar is a well-funded startup focused on disruptive changes in the Accounting Software for Small, Medium as well as Large businesses in India. Our state-of-the-art OCR + Machine Learning Technology allows customers to simply take photos and our software does the rest of the heavy lifting. Our strategy for CAs, CS and Tax Practitioners is realized through web access for our customers to manage their practice and also manage client communication through freely available mobile app. We also offer data entry automation services through AI/ML platform.
As HR Associate in the IT Startup, you will use your unique blend of HR and Communication skills to recruit top talent in IT Industry as well as retain employees. In this role, you will be responsible for obtaining and recording HR information, managing the HR database, and assisting company employees with enrollment procedures and HR-related issues.
- Full time employment
- Hyderabad or Pune (preferred)
- Any location in India
- Recruitment end to end
- On Boarding, Induction
- Learning & Development
- Employee Engagement
- Personal Record Management in ERP
- Attendance & Payroll Assistance
- Employee Retention, Exit Interviews & formalities
₹350,000.00 - ₹500,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- Master's (Preferred)
- Human Resources Generalist: 2+ years (Preferred)
- recruitment: 2+ years (Preferred)
- HRIS: 2+ years (Preferred)
About Mudrantar Solutions Private Limited
About the Company:
Vista Rooms is your quintessential “Home Away From Home” experience. As guests, you can choose from a collection of over
500 luxury villas and private holiday homes, from all across India. Ideal for individual and group getaways, we help you create
memorable experiences whilst you reconnect with nature, yourself or your loved ones. Only 1 in 10 villas that we scout are
carefully selected and added to our portfolio, to ensure that they meet our reliable quality standards. Additionally, as managers
of cherished holiday homes, we also look after our homeowners’ interests and needs with trust and transparency. Our
dedicated 24x7 guest services team, includes our founders, and is available to all of Vista Rooms stakeholders. Having served
300,000 happy travellers at over 500 holiday homes, we are South Asia’s largest chain of luxury private villas.
Why work with us:
We're a non-hierarchical, rapidly growing organization with a young team of realists. We adapt, iterate, and
improve. If your work ethic is in line with us, you’ll be a great fit.
Additional Perks: Employee discounts on villa stays, reward and recognition. Work and play go hand in hand here.
About the Role: Lead the Demand, Pricing & Yield Management for our largest and strategically important region and will help
sustain and grow the vision of improving the yield strategy of our portfolio. Manage the monetization of inventory, create
performance metrics that demonstrate our value to owners and monitor compliance of pricing strategies and adoption across
the portfolio. You are comfortable tackling obstacles using quantitative analysis and lead the team in the right direction to
achieve targets tapping into different online and offline channels.
● Responsible for managing OTA's channels
● Generating sales from direct & indirect channels (Online & Offline)
● Responsible for achieving quarterly and annual sales targets
● Monitoring the market and competitor products and activities
● Reviewing customer activity, anticipating consumer needs, and improving customer satisfaction/experience
● Responsible for establishing and maintaining key customer relationships.
● A user-centric approach to drive higher satisfaction among guests, owners, and employee
● Good in strategic thinking and data-driven decision-making.
● Ability to execute and drive efficiency through continuous process improvement.
● Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate and manage.
● Strong in advance excel, google sheet management
● Ability to deliver results under pressure and within the deadline.
● Strongly inclined to do high-quality and impactful work in a dynamic environment.
Qualification and Experience:
● Bachelor/ Master's degree in engineering, business administration, or related field with a minimum of 2 years of work experience in sales is required.
Hospitality experience is a plus
at Star Estate
- Understanding of real estate market
- Designing and implementing of sales strategies for targeted revenue.
- Meetings prospective customers to present project & following up the sales
- Product knowledge by market research for better deliverable
- Achieve Sales targets for all Residential & Commercial Projects
- Respond to customer and broker queries and complaints Timely
- Identify potential customers, engage with them on a regular basis to convert the lead
- Direct Sales & Channel Sales
- Should have good and relevant experience in Sales.
- Good Communication Skills.
What you will do:
- Assisting in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Conducting employee onboarding and helping organize training and development initiatives
- Providing support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolving any issues that may arise
- Promoting HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Assisting in development and implementation of human resource policies
- Gathering and analysing data with useful HR metrics, like time to hire and employee turnover rates
- Enhancing job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying new perks and benefits and organizing team building activities
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Proven experience as an HR Generalist
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- Ability to work comfortably under pressure and meets tight deadlines
- Desire to work as a team with a result driven approach
- Additional HR training will be a plus
What you will do:
- Partnering with the finance and benefits team to administer payroll and benefits
- Ensuring 100% statutory compliance of the store through attending monthly audits, follow up on non-compliance, vendor checks etc.
- Being the custodian of all labor notices for the store and aligning with all internal and external stakeholders to ensure timely response and closure of these notices
- Spreading awareness among the employees about gender sensitization
- Managing data and analysis to help stakeholders with relevant information on a need basis
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you must have:
- Knowledge of HR processes and 3 to 4 years of experience in working in a fast paced startup environment
- High levels of discretion, integrity and confidentiality
- Proven ability to build strong partnerships and work collaboratively with managers, leaders and HR colleagues
- A deep knowledge of HR programs and practices, including applicable state and federal employment laws and regulations
- Great knowledge on Excel and other MS and G-suite Applications
- Openness to learning
- Ability to function in an unstructured environment with attention to detail and strong interpersonal skills
- Flexibility with changing requirements
Are you looking forward to work with one of the fastest growing mobile accessories brand. Read on to know more.
- Managing the HR team and hiring functions including tech, operations, sales, marketing, BD.
- Formulating and implementing of the various HR policies.
- Understanding the various requirements and leading the team to create job descriptions and align suitable candidates.
- Managing the entire recruitment process life cycle, developing and maintaining shortlists.
- Conducting final screening of candidates and running multiple sourcing campaigns.
- Evaluating vendor and managing for respective HR functions.
- Working with external HR agencies and maintaining social media profiles and online job portals.
- Working towards targets and closing open positions as per the agreed TAT and SLAs.
- Onboarding new employees and taking care of the onboarding processes.
- Ensuring a smooth and structured onboarding and induction process.
- Ensuring to partner with HR operations to address employee grievances.
- Conducting regular meetings with employees.
- Ensuring consistent and effective HR communication across HO and other offices.
- Designing and executing most effective employee engagement initiatives and training workshops.
- Conducting Training Need Analysis and partnering with different stakeholders internally or externally to execute training programs.
What you need to have:
- 4 to 8 years of proven working experience as HR manager.
- Experience in hiring from retail background right from channel managers to merchandisers.
- B Com/ BMM/ BMS with MBA in Human Resource preferred.
- Should have managed the entire HR process including recruitment, performance appraisal, HR operations, employee relations, and policy making.
- Working knowledge of HR systems and databases.
- Broad understanding of labor law and HR best practices.
- Aptitude in networking and building relationships.
- Excellent communication and team management skills.
- Innovative and creative, having a fresh eye for human resource.
- Ability to deal sympathetically, yet effectively with people.
- Works well in an entrepreneurial environment that values a hands-on approach.
- Self-motivated with a high energy level and ability to adapt to new situations.
- Unquestionable integrity with commitment to core values and ethical business conduct.
OMIC is a healthcare technology company focused on patient management and treatment outcomes. Our primary objective is to help healthcare providers and patients with the necessary tools to digitize and organize their healthcare data to propagate data driven decisions for better health outcomes.
Technical Sales engineers sell complex technological products or services to healthcare providers. They must have extensive knowledge of the products- parts and functions and must understand the processes that make these products work.
Sound understanding of the healthcare industry dynamics ; Strong verbal and non-verbal communication ;Sales oriented personality ; Critical thinking; Articulate in medical and non-medical terminology ; Fluency in English or Hindi or Regional languages
Technical understanding of product potential + Product Market fit + Marketing Potential
Requirement gathering + Identifying pain areas + Prospect-Market fit + Market dynamics
Technical presentation of product + Mapping user workflow with product workflow
Mapping pain areas to future roadmap of product + Identifying Partners for mass market penetration + Outreach programs through events and conferences
Knowledge transfer to Functional consultants + Reporting on outreach outcomes + Processes oriented with a focus on sales intelligence through feedback + Working with departments to maximize efficiency of processes.