About Param Business Solutions
The Senior Forensic Analyst has strong technical skills and an eagerness to lead projects and work with our clients. Apply Incident Response, forensics, log analysis, and malware triage skills to solve complex intrusion cases at organizations around the world. Our consultants must be comfortable working in teams to tackle challenging projects, communicating with clients, and creating and presenting high-quality deliverables.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Investigate breaches leveraging forensics tools including Encase, FTK, X-Ways, SIFT, Splunk, and custom investigation tools to determine the source of compromises and malicious activity that occurred in client environments. The candidate should be able to perform forensic analysis on:
· Host-based such as Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X
· Firewall, web, database, and other log sources to identify evidence and artifacts of malicious and compromised activity.
· Cloud-based platforms such as Office 365, Google, Azure, AWS…etc
· Perform analysis on identified malicious artifacts
· Contribute to the curation of threat intelligence related to breach investigations
· Excellent verbal and written communication and experience presenting technical findings to a wide audience of varying technical expertise
· Be responsible for integrity in analysis, quality in client deliverables, as well as gathering caseload intelligence.
· Responsible for developing the forensic report for breach investigations related to ransomware, data theft, and other misconduct investigations.
· Must also be able to manage multiple projects daily.
· Manage junior analysts and/or external consultants providing investigative support
· Act as the most senior forensic analyst, assisting staff, provide a review of all forensic work product to ensure consistency and accuracy, and support based on workload or complexity of matters
· Ability to analyze workflow, processes, tools, and procedures to create further efficiency in forensic investigations
· Ability to work greater than 40 hours per week as needed DISCLAIMER The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required personnel so classified.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
· Proficient with host-based forensics, network forensics, malware analysis, and data breach response
· Experienced with EnCase, Axiom, X-Ways, FTK, SIFT, ELK, Redline, Volatility, and open-source forensic tools
· Experience with common scripting or programming language, including Perl, Python, Bash, or PowerShell Role Description Senior Forensic Analyst
· Must have at least 5+ years of incident response or digital forensics experience with a passion for cybersecurity
· Consulting experience preferred.
While performing the responsibilities of this position, the work environment characteristics listed below are representative of the environment the employee will encounter: Usual office working conditions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
· No physical exertion is required.
· Travel within or outside of the state.
· Light work: Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up-to 10 pounds of force as frequently as needed to move objects.
Looking for a full stack developer having ReactJS as frontend and NodeJS as backend with relevant experience in Java script and TypeScript. As an full stack developer, he/she will implement responsive user interface, integration, build and release.
§ Perform product analysis and development tasks decomposition
§ Make design and technical decisions for MERN stack projects; ability to build high performance, stunning user interfaces
§ Develop application code and unit test in ReactJS, Rest Web Services and business logic layer implementation
§ Develop and work with NoSQL databases like MongoDB or RDBMS like MySQL/PosgreSQL
§ 7+ years’ Experience on full stack application development
§ Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
§ Exceptional skills in ReactJS based responsive Web Design using Bootstrap/CSS3/LESS/SASS and HTML5
§ Deep knowledge of commonly used modules NestJS, Redux etc.,
§ Experience with RESTful services
- Designing scalable systems for high load.
- Defining and improving the development processes which includes implementation and Quality Assurance as well
- Architecting complex scalable systems with a keen eye towards performance, security and availability while also taking on a super hands-on role towards implementation
- Spearheading all inbound and outbound API integrations to build the most robust and scalable integration platform in the B2B Retail space.
- Working on interesting technical challenges in a product centric and open-source driven environment.
- Using open source as much as possible, and blogging about cool things that you learnt and built.
What you need to have:
- B.Tech /B.E.; Any Graduation
- Strong relational DB experience preferred
- Must be very much in touch with backend coding and want to do it everyday
- Our stack is primarily built around Node (Loopback), Mongo and ElasticSearch.
- Deep familiarity with Git and basic working knowledge of DevOps (Server and DB config, Docker, Kubernetes etc) is strongly preferred.
- Deep knowledge of NodeJS, PHP, MongoDB and MySQL.
- The role requires a good knowledge of Algorithmic Design and Architecture, Data structures, OOPS Concepts, serverless architectures and complex problem solving skills.
- You will help set a very high bar on code quality.
- We have started the transition towards micro services, one of your core responsibilities is ensure micro services are used wherever it makes sense
We are a YCombinator backed IITM startup. We help D2C brands and SMBs in India acquire customers and sell on WhatsApp. We do this by offering a storefront, ordering, payments and attribution. we recently closed our pre series A funding of $1.3 million and are looking for full stack developers to join us in our journey.
- Testable and scalable code
- Apply industry standards during the development process to ensure high quality
- Time and cost estimation for the deliverables
- Deliver robust solutions for the products and platforms (incorporating important considerations regarding minimal downtime, high availability, data redundancy, tight security, etc. into the design)
- Preparing test cases, setting up CI/CD and integration with logging and monitoring systems for the products or platform
- Experience in Full stack development (preferably in multiple frameworks Angular and NodeJS) - Minimum of 1 year
- Experience with GIT, CI/CD pipelines
Skills and Qualifications:
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient, and high-quality code.
- Design (LLD & HLD) and architect technical solutions for the business problems of a large-scale system.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Lead the backend engineering team with examples.
- 5+ years’ experience under your belt developing performance-critical applications that run in a production environment using Node.Js
- Expertise in Database modeling, preferably relational DB, spotting DB bottlenecks, and writing optimized DB queries.
- Expertise in common Cloud technologies, AWS/GCP Knowledge of CI/CD tools and workflows.
- Knowledge in one or more of the following: NoSQL (especially, but not only Redis), Queueing system experience (Kafka, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, MSMQ)
- Good stakeholder management skills, with an ability to build trust and rapport with internal and external stakeholders
- It is good to have knowledge of Kubernetes and Docker and related deployment technologies.
We are looking for an experienced full stack developer, comfortable with both frontend and backend programming. You will be responsible for the development and maintenance of our web applications across the three products - Spectra, Drone Mission Ops and DronePass.
Spectra: An integrated drone data platform to visualize enterprise worksites and perform AI-powered analytics that helps teams plan better, construct faster, and sustain longer.
Drone Mission Ops (DMO): A full-stack drone flight solution that enables drone service providers, pilots, and enterprises to execute fast, accurate, and seamless drone missions
DronePass: Hardware module and integration solution that helps drone manufacturers, OEMs, and system integrators integrate their drones with Digital Sky for Unmanned Traffic Management.
Build and deploy new tools to streamline the overall process flow as requirements develop
Explore new technologies and products to see how they can improve our products
Translate business requirements into technical specifications; communicate and get
stakeholder buy-in; iterate and refine
Review, prepare and present design/code to colleagues
Coordinating with the extended development team and cross-functional teams
2+ years experience working on web applications (building, maintaining and debugging)
2+ years experience working with either Django or Flask framework
2+ years experience working with either VueJS or React framework
Experience with databases such as PostgreSQL or MySQL or MongoDB
Experience in design and implementation of ReST APIs
Proficiency with Git version control
Good to have
Knowledge of TypeScript
Knowledge of GraphQL and PostGIS
Knowledge in test-driven development: unit tests and integration tests
Experience with deployment tools such as Docker and CI/CD
Experience with cloud services such as AWS or GCP
Experience with map-related libraries such as GDAL, Geopandas, MapBox, Leaflet etc.
Position: Web Developer
Experience: Min 3yr
CTC: As per standards
Industry: Retail / E-commerce
Functional Area: IT Software - eCommerce, Internet Technologies
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Application Programmer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full-Time
What essential skills you need
▪ 8-11 years’ experience in back end Java/J2EE application development.
▪ Expertise in developing internet web applications using Java/J2EE technologies.
▪ Experience of working in a service-oriented architecture and web-based development.
▪ Experience in writing XSD, Wiz-dull including parsers like SAX, DOM.
▪ Experience in different modules of Spring framework like Dependency Injection (IoC), Spring MVC, Spring ORM along with JPA.
▪ Experience in Java Version 7.0+. Good experience with JMS, Spring & Hibernate.
▪ Experience in identifying database solutions for a given problem, preferably MySQL.
▪ Demonstrated ability to analyze business/functional requirements, develop well-structured, maintainable code, delivered on time, with automated tests. We are an XP/Agile development team.
▪ Hands on experience on tools like Log4j, JUnit, Mockito, SVN, Maven, Covertura.
▪ Knowledge in Java queuing system.
▪ Extensive Experience in using MVC (Model View Controller) architecture for developing applications using JSP, JSTL, Java Beans and Servlets.
▪ Hands on experience in using Application/Web servers like JBoss and Tomcat servers. Worked on databases like Oracle/MYSQL/NoSQL/HQL.
▪ Experience with e-commerce, retail, analytics, advertising, or media would be an advantage
Coditation Systems was founded by a serial entrepreneur, and a team of young talented technologists, some of who have grown to spearhead the organization. With its inception in 2016, we became a boutique technology services and solutions firm specializing in Machine Learning & AI, Data Engineering, and Cloud. We have a team of ninja architects, data scientists, data engineers, and software engineers having decades of collective
experience of applying emerging technologies to build cutting edge software products.
A Day in the Life
● Work efficiently on the frontend and backend
● Creating and maintaining server-side application logic
● Collbatore with front-end developers on combining their front-end elements and components with the server side
● Write high quality, readable and testable code
● Design and optimise applications for high performance, high availability and low latency
● Work on security and data protection
● Incorporate data storage solutions (Relational and document DB’s)
What you will need
● 2-3 years detail oriented experience as a Web Developer creating React based solutions
● Good understanding of Node.js and the most common packages in the ecosystem ExpressJS
● Knowledge of server-side templating engines
● Fluent knowledge of latest HTML/CSS3 standards and best practices
● Some experience with Photoshop or Sketch is a plus (creating sprites, optimizing, cutting or adjusting images)
● Working knowledge of node.js package management and the tools ecosystem (yarn/npm)
● Ability to model and apply authorization and permission control between users, systems and services
● Knowledge of how to incorporate different data sources and databases and how to deliver optimal output to different client platforms (mobile vs desktop)
● Familiarity with how to create scalable Node.js applications
● Proficiency with databases and pragmatically modelling business processes through schema
● Understanding of automated unit tests and testing platforms and how to implement and integrate them
● Thorough knowledge of code versioning tools tools such as Git
● Ability to work both independently and in collaborative teams to communicate design and build ideas effectively
● Solid Understanding of HTTP protocol and how server-side code is processed on the client
● Working knowledge of front end optimization and performance techniques
● Obsession with lean, clean and organized front-end code
● Cross-browser development and troubleshooting
● Experience building Responsive websites for web, tablet and mobile devices
● Eye for details is crucial
● Good understanding of overall web design including basic usability, accessibility, industry standards, architecture, and navigation
Good to have
● Experience in GraphQL and Apollo client
● Experience in AWS and GCP (specifically in cloud functions)
● Excellent communication and organizational skills
● Developing for mobile platforms
● Twitter Bootstrap and LESS