Roles and Responsibilities
- Must be self-driven and motivated
- Proficient in writing quality, efficient and performant code for iOS app, using Swift
- Follow right architecture and design patterns
- Aware of the agile working environment
- Document design/technical guidelines and spread knowledge across teams
- Responsible for self/peer code reviews
- Viable suggestions with clear understanding of iOS fundamentals
(Must have skills)
- Swift (1+ years)
- iOS Fundamentals
- MVVM/VIPER (1+ year)
- SOLID principles
- Third party integrations likes google map, firebase, Analytics
- Know about push notification & deep linking
(Good to have Skills)
- Swiftgen or any other dependency injection framework
- Core Data
- Performance Optimization (Launch time, App Size, Network)
- XCTest or any other UT framework
- Solved a core level problem (at least 1)
- Have built your own library
- Any apps that have been submitted to app store
About Park Plus
Experienced working on custom hooks and functional componentsArchitecture knowledge - mono rep ,micro frontends ,Android native /IOS native.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to have the following skills:
Love for coding: A fanatic about writing beautiful and scalable code.
A sense of analytics: Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills. Should be
resourceful, innovative and inventive.
Dynamic: Should be comfortable in dealing with lots of moving pieces. Have
exquisite attention to detail, and are comfortable learning new technologies and
Team player: Knack for influencing without being authoritative. Pitch in wherever the
team needs help, from writing blog posts to supporting customers.
Accountability: High sense of ownership for your code and relentlessness to deliver
projects with high business impact.
BE/BTech in Computer Science or related field.
Minimum 3+ years of iOS application development.
Build iOS applications from scratch and have an understanding of working with 3rd
Party frameworks using Cocoapod as a dependency manager.
Strong knowledge of iOS SDK, UIKit , Swift and having knowledge of socket.IO is a
Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
Familiarity with Push Notification APIs.
Knowledge of the open-source iOS ecosystem and the libraries available for
Join the fastest growing health benefits platform in India. ekincare is a Series A funded startup, Operating in one of the few industries with tailwinds from COVID-19. We are at the intersection of health & insure-tech, targeting South East Asia’s multi-billion-dollar corporate health benefits market. Trusted by Fortune 500 companies, predictive and personalized platform, helps employers administer their health benefits efficiently, reduce health care costs by 20% and increase employees’ engagement.
Recognized for our innovations by NASSCOM (10 most innovative start-ups), Aegis Graham Bell Awards (Most innovative enterprise app) and named as the best "Healthy Workplace Brand" in the IHW Summit.
We are proud of Creating a state of the art digitization AI, that unlocks a whole new world of healthcare data, that forms the core of our recommendation engine (https://www.ekincare.com/blog/using-ai-machine-learning-to-digitize-health-records-d5c34451-1176-4f8b-a8f9-204c046ec30e" target="_blank">click to know how)
For more details about us please visit http://www.ekincare.com/" target="_blank">www.ekincare.com
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team of bright people and to also enjoy:
- 5-day work week, leave policy covering various work time-off benefits including maternity and paternity leave benefits.
- Premium Group medical Insurance for the employee and 3 dependents, personal accident insurance coverage, life insurance coverage.
- Access to ekincare app with all the free access to the features like Annual Health checkup, Covid screening and test, online doctor consultation, Gym access, and many more.
ekincare is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity status.
About the role :
In this role, you will be responsible for developing applications for devices powered by the Android operating system paying special attention to the application's compatibility with multiple versions of Android and device types
- Designing and developing advanced applications for the Android platform using reactive programming (RxAndroid/Kotlin Flows)
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Work on Kotlin, Jetpack architectural components,
A successful candidate for this role requires:
- Have 2-4 experience in building Android apps
- Understand the importance of good user experience
- Take pride in the code you write
- Understand the importance of testing.
Referral Request: If this is not for you, perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit. Please share this job link. Thanks!
Founded in 2007, Accolite Digital India Pvt Ltd, is focused on serving Fortune 500 Customers in Healthcare, Banking and Financial Services, Telecommunications, and Automotive Verticals. The company is laser focused on producing the best technical talent in these Verticals and solving the most complex technical and business problems. Accolite is a cutting-edge information technology services and product development company headquartered in Dallas, Texas, with four development centers in Bangalore, Delhi, Hyderabad, and Coimbatore, India.
We have rapidly grown over the last few years to 1800+ people across the globe and continue to hire the top technical minds for our expanding customer base.
- Have five or more years of experience as a mobile software engineer
- Have deep knowledge of iOS development with Objective-C and/or Swift or deep knowledge of Android development with Java/Kotlin
- Deep knowledge of profiling and instrumentation of mobile applications
- Experience launching and maintaining apps in PlayStore and/or AppStore
- Experience building mobile apps in React Native is a big plus, or experience with React.
-Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
-Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
-Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
-Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
-Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
-Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
-Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
-Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
-Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
-Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as touch
-Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
-Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
-Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
-Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
-A knack for benchmarking and optimization
-Understanding of Googles Android design principles and interface guidelines
-Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Design, Architect, Develop and maintain existing and new iOS applications.
- Collaborate with a team of users and developers to define, design and deploy new features and functionality.
- Complete Analysis, design, development, modification & implementation of computer applications throughout the entire software development life cycle.
- To ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of the App.
- 2-5 years of experience of iOS development experience with Objective-C or Swift.
- Mastery of Objective-C, Cocoa & the iPhone SDK.
- Experience and Knowledge of mobile platform architecture limitations with the Expertise to overcome those technical challenges.
- Experience utilizing networking protocols in Mobile Application Development.
- Experience in SVN / GIT code repositories.
- Experience on Web Service Integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML)
- 2-5 years of experience into iOS Development.
- Proven leadership skills, including the ability to motivate and lead other talented developers and designers.
- Good communication skills.
Candidates who can join immediately would be preferred.
Note: If you are willing to apply on the above post, kindly add your live projects App Store links in the resume.
- Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems.
- Ability to take extreme ownership over your work. Every day is a challenge to ensure you are performing to the expectations you and your team have agreed upon, both in regards to estimates and to the general process.
- Ability to identify with the goals of FullStack clients and dedicate yourself to delivering on the commitments you and your team make to them.
- An understanding of React Native best practices and a commitment to following them.
- Ability to work through new and difficult React Native issues and contribute to libraries as needed.
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications.
- A positive mindset and can-do attitude.
- 2+ years of professional experience working with React Native.
Experience- 1 to 5 Yrs
- Design and build advanced app features for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Must be able to deal with complexity. Should know about the complexities of Enterprise
Mobility, Blockchain, IoT
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development
- Responsible for the design, build, deployment, debug & maintenance of iOS applications for app store
- Worked with the UI team to design the appropriate icon and display for the screens.
- Developed the database wrapper functions for data staging and modeled the data objects relevant to the mobile application.
- Tested the application on multiple iOS targets and debugged the issues that were found.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Successfully deployed the app on the App Store and supported the app for different releases of iOS.
- Experience with DevOps development methodologies would be a plus