Job Title: Growth Marketing - Content & SEO
At threedots, we are committed to helping our customers navigate the complex world of secured credit financing. Our mission is to facilitate financial empowerment through innovative, secured credit solutions like Loans Against Property, Securities, FD & More. We're looking for an experienced Growth Marketer to join our team and drive our content and SEO efforts. Founded by early members of Groww, we are a well funded startup with over $4M in funding from India’s top investors.
As a Growth Marketer at threedots, you will be responsible for developing and executing our content strategy to increase organic growth. You should have a strong grasp of current SEO best practices, a track record of success in organic growth, and the ability to use various SEO tools to analyze performance and identify opportunities.
- Develop and implement a robust content strategy that aligns with SEO goals and overall marketing objectives.
- Conduct keyword research to guide content teams and optimize our website and social media profiles.
- Manage and improve organic search engine performance and goal-setting based on clickthrough rates, traffic, and conversions.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes in SEO and major search engines.
- Utilize analytics tools to monitor and analyze performance, and suggest improvements.
- Collaborate with marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming.
- Identify opportunities for content, strategic partnerships, and emerging platforms.
- Provide competitive analysis of top performing websites in our sector.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in SEO and organic growth strategies.
- Proven track record of content management and strategy.
- Proficient with SEO reporting and analytical tools.
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods.
- Experience with financial services content and compliance considerations.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, SEMrush, Ahrefs, Moz, or similar tools.
- Experience in Wordpress
- Strong understanding of technical SEO (site structure, sitemaps, crawl budget etc.).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and with cross-functional teams.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary and performance incentives.
- High Equity Ownership
- Opportunity to be part of a growing team with a strong vision for the financial sector.
- Professional development and career growth opportunities.
- Other Startup Perks
How to Apply:
Please fill in the form below and our team will reach out to you:
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Three Dots
We’re on a mission to give every human fair access to the stock market and the social connectedness and support to build a strong financial future – in community.
What is the role?
Looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Manager to be responsible for marketing strategy for the organization and to drive initiatives to improve SEO, performance ads and brand presence. Our ideal candidate is a blend of analytical and creative, passionate about driving metrics while also being very sensitive to brand and user experience, and distinctive at operating in highly collaborative and cross-functional settings. This role partners closely with our design, engineering, analytics, and broader marketing teams.
- Use data, cross-functional input, and best practices to build a plan for how to optimize the organization digital marketing efforts.
- Develop and maintain marketing performance dashboards. Create and manage implementation of analytics tracking requirements for SEO, performance ads, emailers and any other marketing initiative in the company. Draw insights using the data to enhance marketing performance.
- Work with marketing, engineering, and design to deliver data driven results on A/B tests, SEO, Google Ads, Linkedin Ads, email sequences and customer lifecycle marketing from lead generation to deal closure.
- Work with content creators to ensure content is distributed effectively, generates leads, and improves SEO objectives.
- Manage all ppc campaigns to drive lead generation with right metrics.
- Growth hacks and technical expertise in marketing with various tools like Google analytics, Hubspot, SEO tools, Adwords, Heatmaps etc would be required.
What are we looking for?
- Data-driven. You get deep into data to generate hypotheses, run experiments, and scale successful findings.
- Creative. You partner well with design and are excited about building novel things.
- Passionate about customers. You have deep empathy for users and are able to adapt how you communicate to best reach and engage your audience. You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organized. You are able to manage highly interdependent, complex projects and keep various work streams on track.
- Ambitious. You are eager to make an impact at orzanization. You thrive in a fast-moving, dynamic, hyper-growth environment and are able to operate fluidly between the 30,000-foot strategy level and the micro-detail to get things right.
- A team player. You are able to work with a range of disciplines to execute on your work and thrive seeing different points of view on an issue.
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience in digital marketing, growth marketing and analytics.
- Candidates from SaaS, top institutes like IIM/IIT/NIT/SpJain/NITIE/FMS will be preferred.
- Key skills required: Content marketing, On page and off page SEO, data driven, good knowledge of SEO tools and marketing analytics.
What can you look for?
Challenging opportunity, tough problems and a very good growth path. An excellent opportunity to work with a team of highly talented young professionals. We also offer a whole load of benefits to make your stay enjoyable with the organization.
A SaaS commerce company helping organizations enhance employee engagement by offering products in the area of employee engagement via Empuls, sales & channel incentive management via Compass, and loyalty & rewards management via Plum. We welcome you to explore the website to learn more about us.
If you find this role exciting and want to join us at Bangalore, India, then apply by clicking below. Provide your details and upload your resume. All received resumes will be screened, shortlisted candidates will be requested to join for a discussion and on mutual alignment and agreement, we will proceed with hiring.
Hummingbird is a WordPress product company, we build and maintain popular WordPress Themes and Plugins used by thousands of users worldwide.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our WordPress Product Marketing Team to grow sales and adoption of our WordPress Plugins and Themes.
If you understand the WordPress ecosystem, have 6+ years of proven experience with Digital Marketing, and Project Management, and can lead a team to achieve business objectives, then this is the perfect job opportunity for you.
Job description -
Manage and guide the Digital Marketing team to achieve our WordPress business objectives. Provide thought leadership and guidance in one or more of the following areas:
- Content Marketing: Product Pages, Landing Pages, and Website Copy, using WordPress and Elementor.
- Email Marketing: Online newsletters, and promotional emails. Manage, and track email Campaign Performance
- SEO: keyword research, on-page optimization, off-page natural link building
- SMM: Social media marketing on popular platforms - YouTube, Facebook, Twitter
- Analytics: Track & monitor the progress of digital marketing efforts using analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Conversion Rate Optimisation: Run A/B testing experiments, and analyze heat maps and visitor recordings to improve the performance of conversion funnels
- Partnerships: Maintain partnerships with freelancers, agencies, vendors, and affiliates
- Experience - Proven 6+ years of experience in Digital Marketing (SEO, Email, Content)
- Effective Leader - Able to work with your team to deliver business objectives, and provide training and guidance to your team where required. Review your team's work, provide feedback, and help them improve and become more productive.
- Project Management - Ability to plan, and track tasks for their team. Manage schedules, and delivery of outcomes, with high quality. Motivate and engage with their team for them to be able to deliver high-quality work.
- WordPress Industry Knowledge - Extensive knowledge and experience of the WordPress industry. Ability to keep updated on the trends in the WordPress industry and apply these to our business for success.
- Website Copy - Ability to build Product Landing Pages using WordPress and Elementor
- Email - Ability to use email as an effective tool for digital marketing
- Ability to Learn - Passion for learning new Digital Marketing skills
- Communication skills - Excellent spoken and written English skills
Please note, prior knowledge and exposure to the WordPress ecosystem - Selling and Marketing WP Themes and WP Plugins is mandatory. Please apply only if you have done digital marketing for WordPress products.
If you love Digital Marketing, are passionate about WordPress, and want to lead a team of Digital Marketers to success in the WordPress industry, apply today.
● 2+ years experience in SEO.
● Strong knowledge of Google Analytics.
● Experience with coding techniques - basic WordPress and Elementor desirable.
● Good knowledge of back link analysis.
● Exposure to the US market is desirable
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
● Researching for relevant link building opportunities
● Managing and executing integrated backlink campaigns for link placements
● Working with internal SEO Lead to implement backlink strategy, content alignment, and reporting for
improved ranking position in SERPs
● Working with the content team to ideate and create linkable content.
● On-site and off-site analysis of web SEO competition.
● Using google analytics to conduct performance reports regularly
Office Time :10:00 AM TO 7:00 PM
Saturday & Sunday Off
Our client is a leading provider of specialised marketing services that enables businesses across different sectors to grow effectively. This decade old venture founded by a woman entrepreneur offers innovative solutions by leveraging cutting edge technology based on the individual needs of the client. Their services include market research, in- store promotions, store launches, road shows, retail merchandising, events and exhibitions, among others.
Headquartered in Mumbai, the company has presence in Delhi, Bangalore and Chennai as well as dedicated local teams across other metros and small towns in India. This agency has worked with more than 100 companies and 800 brands and delivered top notch marketing strategies through integrated BTL and digital channels. Some of its clients include ITC, Zydus Wellness, PnG, Crompton, HUL, Tata and Nestle.
What you will do:
- Executing tests, collecting and analyzing data and results, identifying trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Tracking, reporting and analyzing website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Managing campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies
- Optimizing copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Performing ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Researching and implementing search engine optimization recommendations
- Researching and analyzing competitor advertising links
- Developing and implementing link building strategy
- Working with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Working with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommending changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Proven SEO experience
- On Page SEO- Keywords auditing and developing required tags and optimizations
- Off Page SEO- Thorough knowledge of backlinking techniques
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google and Facebook business
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- Proven backlink experience- sites built backlinks for and raised traffic (will check url)
- Website links to previously conducted on-page optimizations
- Previously conducted keyword embedding for #1 rank Google
We are looking for an enthusiastic a Digital Marketing Intern for leading Digital marketing & Blockchain solutions partner based in Mumbai to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts. The promotion of services and solutions through digital channels is a complex procedure with great potential which becomes increasingly useful for companies such as ours.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology. You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue. You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaign.
Responsibilities and Duties
1) Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
2) Excellent knowledge of SEO and off-page optimization
3) Knowledge of Wordpress ( or at least interest in learning wordpress is preferred)
Qualifications and Skills:
Mandatory : Candidate should have completed Digital marketing course.
Education : 12th or Graduation with Digital Marketing Course.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Analytical mindset and critical thinking.
2. Work from home
3. Internship Letter
4. Letter of recommendation/ appreciation
5. Full time Placement offer after completion of Internship (Based on performance)
Contract length: 5 months