- Can write reliable, scalable, testable and maintainable code.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies and clean code.
- Design and/or contribute to client-side and server-side architecture.
- Well versed with fundamentals of REST.
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design.
- Knowledge of one or more back-end languages (e.g. C#, Java, Python, Go, Node.js and frameworks like SpringBoot, .NET Core)
- Well versed with fundamentals of database design.
- Familiarity with databases - RDBMS like MySQL, Postgres & NoSQL like MongoDB, DynamoDB.
- Well versed with one or more cloud platforms like - AWS, Azure, GCP.
- Familiar with Infrastructure as Code - CloudFormation & Terraform & deployment tools like Docker, Kubernetes.
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, CircleCI, Github Actions.
- Unit testing tools like Junit, Mockito, Chai, Mocha, Jest
About Everest Engineering
The key responsibility is to manage the interchange of data between the server and the users. The primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
I Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
III Skill Set & Personality Traits required:
- Open Positions: 5
- Required experience: 3+ Years
- Salary Range: 10-12 LPA
- 3-6 years of Core Java experience
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in the Spring Framework
Is your career aspiration to build and scale up Technology products to reach millions of users? Then we are looking for you!
This is with reference to our conversation today. We are looking for great talent like you to help us build the world's largest and only cricket network!
We are what you wish existed while you were growing up playing cricket! CricHeroes is the world’s largest Cricket Network with 10 million+ users. It helps cricketers score their matches, tournaments, get recognition and improve themselves with data. In the next few years, we are determined to reach 100 million+ grassroots cricketers all around the world. With 70+ District level associations, 20+ BCCI affiliated associations in India, and 30+ ICC-affiliated associations, the app is currently used around the world which includes quite a few test-playing countries as well.
We are a team of 44 extraordinary members, who are striving to do some great quality work, empowered with freedom and responsibility, keeping in mind “What’s best for CricHeroes''. We live by the culture of openness and candor. To be able to say what you feel with the right intent helps us to grow as an individual and as a company.
Moving on from work-life balance we believe in work-life integration. For matured adults working with us, we don't find a reason to have control over their leaves and holidays. Thus, we have an “Unlimited Leave Policy” and it's working great for us! In addition, we also have flexible work hours and 5 workdays a week. Moreover for anything, we ensure we set the right Context over Control.
To help us grow and increase our Talent Density, we are looking for an All-Rounder Full Stack Developer, who is passionate about scaling up India's one-of-a-kind niche B2C platform and the pulse of the nation - Cricket!
Please find below the details of the job:
This might be a great opportunity for you if
You are action and result-oriented highly driven person who aspires to be part of a team that is scaling up a successful B2C product.
You are an analytical problem solver with strong Node.JS knowledge and a passion for teamwork and innovation
You have hands-on experience in designing and developing applications and object-oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
What are we looking for, in you?
You are an ambitious problem solver who is constantly learning and updating yourself with the latest technology and an expert in technology development.
In-depth knowledge of Node.js and used it for product development in a B2C fast-paced product company for 5-6 years
Strong analytical skills and problem-solving aptitude
Attention to details
You believe in teamwork.
You have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or Equivalent).
Preferable skills in AWS, Big Data, Analytics, Google Cloud.
What are we looking for, from you?
You will write well-designed, testable, efficient code.
You will ensure the code and designs are in compliance with specifications as developed.
You will prepare and produce releases of software platforms and support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies.
Work as part of a team developing applications and services using Agile development methods
Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure
Build customer-facing UI and back-end services
Code, test and operate node.js based services
Effectively use tools and ingenuity to identify and fix defects before they become a problem
Good Stackoverflow profile is a big plus.
We are made in India by the passionate cricketers for the passionate cricketers of the world!
If you are interested, I will send you details to my team for further screening.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Produce flexible, efficient and supportable technical solutions for complex business problems/projects in PHP and related frameworks.
- Knowledge of PHP web frameworks including Yii and Laravel or any one of the above.
- Providing customized solutions by building relevant technology in PHP for any business problem/project.
Full-time - 6 Days per week
· Arranges project requirements in programming sequence by analyzing requirements; preparing a work flow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic.
· Consults with BA/SA to identify current operating procedures and clarify program objectives.
· Reads manuals, periodicals, and technical reports to learn ways to develop programs that meet user requirements.
· Designs computer terminal screen displays to accomplish goals of user request.
· Converts project specifications, using flowcharts and diagrams, into sequence of detailed instructions and logical steps for coding into language processable by computer, applying knowledge of computer programming techniques and computer languages.
· Unit Testing and debugging.
· Maintains programming guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures.
· Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Develops and maintains applications and databases by evaluating client needs; analyzing requirements; developing software systems.
Tax Block(https://taxblock.in/" target="_blank">https://taxblock.in/) is well funded, operationally profitable, tying up with new business houses and SMEs, rapidly growing, and ready to go all in.
We are looking to build multiple products to excel in different financial markets- Investment Management, Trading, Lending, Insurance, Payment/Wallets and many more.
We need go-getters. Someone with a sound knowledge and understanding of Indian investment and capital market, in nutshell - how money works.
We're looking for a Full-stack developer(Node/Redux/React/
- Strong Coding Skills
- Good command over Data Structure, Algorithms
- Full stack experience preferably with NodeJS, Angular/React, Java/.Net/Python, MongoDB, MySQL, Microservices
• Design and develop highly scalable and reliable systems end-to-end
• Experience and track record in following platforms - Python, Node.JS, Angular/React
• Knowledge on Ionic and React-Native would be an added advantage for Android-iOS app development
• Working experience on building FinTech products will be great.
• Architecting the backend and infrastructure for scale
• Deploying and managing production servers and services in AWS/Azure/GCP
. Experience with big data solutions and Data science would be added advantage
- Develop very high sense of ownership, the zeal to build scalable applications
- Build customer facing technology product for global customers
- Develop a deep understanding of the start-up ecosystem
- Work with a performance oriented team driven by ownership and open to experiments
- Design and develop end to end applications with very high quality
Carabiner Technologies is looking for Lead Full Stack Developer to join our development team. We are looking for self-driven individuals who want to be part of the direction of our product, who take pride in their work and are not afraid of getting their hands dirty with all parts of our product.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Write high-quality code that is self-explanatory, thoroughly tested, and meets objectives as described in functional specifications
- Collaborate with other engineers and participate in code reviews
- Work with marketing, product, CS and ops teams to define requirements, timelines, and prioritisation for web-based projects.
- Follow established best practices for Carabiner's codebase.
- Help analyse performance throughout the stack to optimize the user experience.
- Drive projects to completion with minimal guidance.
- Design, implement and maintain existing and new applications
- Conduct design and code reviews
- Use software engineering best practices (testing, CI/CD, containers)
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- 3-6+ years of development experience working on large web applications
- Experience working in agile environment
- Experience designing and implementing RESTful APIs
- Have mastered Git
- Ability to demonstrate superior understanding of software development fundamentals
NICE TO HAVE
- Software development bootcamp diploma and/or Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or computer engineering
- Experience scaling applications directly on AWS
- Experience with Python
- Experience with Reactive and Event-Driven architectures