The key decision-maker on our creative output across all platforms and will manage teams consisting of photographers, videographers, editors, graphic designers, and copywriters. They will also be in charge of any projects/ campaigns that are outsourced. The team lead will ensure that we remain consistent and relevant with our identity across various mediums in the years to come.
What will you do?
- Work with a multi-disciplinary team of designers and collaborate with multiple teams across org. to establish a framework to guide the outcome.
- Build the visual communication strategy for our mid and long-term goals.
- Be up-to-date and innovate with the latest trends in visual communication.
- Translate ideas and briefs to the creative team consisting of designers.
- Ensure all output is consistent with brand personality and across platforms.
- [Brand Identity Design]: Work on enhancing the existing brand identity guides and help build for new ones for the future brand that we intend to launch.
- [Social Media Design]: Help design the timeline of our social media accounts for better aesthetics and brand appeal.
- [Product Design]: Mentor designers to maintain the graphics, mockups, and labels of our white-label products.
- [Storyboarding & Motion Design]: Help the motion graphic designers with storyboarding ideation and review cycles.
- [Banner Design]: Work with the marketing team on the promotional web, social media, advertising banners, and other brand marketing material.
- [Illustration Design]: Ideate static & motion illustrations for web UI, app icons, and promotional material from scratch.
- Proposing and taking initiatives in implementing newer ways to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of work.
- Strong creative vision with an understanding of business objectives.
- Tools (mandatory): Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Dimensions
- Tools (optional but good to have): Adobe Premier Pro, Final Cut Pro, 3Ds Max, Cinema 4D, Lightroom, Corel Draw, InDesign, Sketchapp, Adobe XD,
- Banner, Infographic, Emailer, Booklet, Logo, Icon Design
- Product Packaging Design
- Previous Managerial experience managing a team of designers, photographers, videographers, motion designers, video production agencies
- Brand Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Outstanding communication skills
- Experience in creating integrated content across all marketing channels.
You should apply if you have the following:
- Experience in an employee-centric role such as engagement or business partners, preferably in a start-up environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to manage multiple stakeholders on diversified manpower requirements within the allocated resources
- The hunger to constantly learn and look for ways to improve yourself and the processes around you.
- A masters design degree from a Tier -1 Design institution or equivalent professional experience in the relevant design discipline
Work Experience: 3 - 6 years
Team leading experience: 2 to 4 years
Working days: 5
Location: Gurugram, Haryana (Hybrid)
- Friendly atmosphere
- High learning & personal growth opportunity
- Flexible Timings
- Diverse work environment
We believe in an open, intellectually honest culture where everyone is given the autonomy to contribute and do their life’s best work. As a part of the dynamic team at Nutrabay, you will have a chance to learn new things, solve new problems, build your competence and be a part of an innovative marketing and tech start-up revolutionizing the health industry.
Working with Nutrabay can be fun and a place of a unique growth opportunity. Here you will learn how to maximize the potential of your available resources. You will get the opportunity to do work that helps you master various transferable skills or relevant skills across roles and departments. You will feel appreciated and valued for the work you delivered. We are creating a unique company culture that embodies respect and honesty that will create more loyal employees than a company that simply shells out cash. We trust our employees and their voice and ask for their opinions on important business issues.
Nutrabay is one of the largest health & nutrition stores in India. We are proudly a bootstrapped business with lakhs of customers who trust us. Our vision is to keep growing, have a sustainable business model, and continue to be the market leader in this segment by launching many innovative products.
About the job: Video Editor
We're a group of brands that take great pride in the unique artistic, and aesthetic experiences our brands offer to our customers! We're looking for a qualified designer/artist who loves creating beautiful things and taking them to completion. This individual would need to be passionate about art and designing, about uniqueness, and about delivering a flawless experience to our customers when it comes to branding.
• Be responsible for/maintain the aesthetics of the brand in all creative collateral
• Responsible for ideating and creating video content - How To, products, explainers, short films, performance videos, GIFs, social media posts, etc.
• Responsible for creating short 30-60sec videos for social media, etc. in different video formats for Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube, and other marketing platforms
• Ability to create content using existing/ stock footage to create films for campaigns, marketing assets, and social media
• Come up with new ideas and techniques to enhance the premium look and feel of the brand and maintain it consistently across platforms.
• Proficient in shooting and editing videos and coming up with interesting video content in-house
• Work with scriptwriters for the process of idea generation, character development, visualization, and storyboarding
• Design storyboards using advanced graphics and animation tools and techniques, video and film shoots, stock imagery, and photography
• Work with internal teams and external vendors to ensure brand values are protected and projected consistently as far as the design and philosophy of the brand are concerned.
• Collaborate with various stakeholders like campaign managers, creative team, and designers
• Work with vendors to achieve a low rejection rate in QC.
• Ability to innovate and think out of the box
• Ability to work hard and long in an intense, ambitious environment
Qualifications/abilities we're looking for:
• Complete expertise in software such as Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro X, etc.
• Ability to draw/paint/create some form of art that will help them resonate with the aesthetics of the brand
• Strong conceptual & visual design skills leading to thoughtful and creative executions
• Undergrad or Master’s degree in Art, design, motion graphics, or a related discipline will be preferred
• 6-7 years of professional experience in creating video content
• Ability to create content using existing/stock footage.
We are a hardcore, fast-growth focused environment and a place where only dedicated, stable, dependable individuals who are willing to immerse themselves completely to this cause can thrive.
Role Description: A Graphic Designer is one who is responsible for creating video concepts for Mediagarh in the form of creatives, brochures, Presentations, flyers, basically all types of collaterals for digital platforms.
1. Creatives Planning & Delivery for Clients
2. Understand Brief Properly
3. Client Competitors Research & Industry Specific Research, & Work as per industry trends.
4. Make initial Brand Guidelines for a project if not given by Client.
5. Developing management skills and creative knowledge to grow into a Lead Graphic Designer and form a team of 4-5 Graphic Designers.
Designation & Key Objectives: Graphic Designer
● Conceptualization to Execution: Plan, Design and Develop graphics based on requirements. Assisting and creating concepts for SALE, Shoot, Launch Campaigns.
● Basic 2D Animation: Creation of 2D animation for videos and ads.
● Assisting and creating ECOM wireframes for SALE, Product launches etc.
● In addition to the above, ideas related to print, retail and hoardings could be implemented too.
Qualifications and Functional Competencies
● A strong background in graphic design
● Knowledge of the latest graphics & video tools and software - Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier Pro, InDesign, After Effects
● Knowledge of current fashion design trends is a plus
● UI knowledge - desktop & mobile is a plus
● Vendor interaction and development abilities
● Should be able to multitask
The video editor will be responsible for determining how best to represent our creative work as a company. It focuses on the development of high-level creative concepts for product design, including branding, animations, and info graphics for video, print, and social media.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral;
- Developing brand strategy and providing creative concepts and designs;
- Developing concepts, graphics, and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites;
- Edit video clips for use on social media platforms;
- Create short videos to highlight, recap, and promote various endeavors and events;
- Work autonomously and develop high-quality concepts with minimal instruction;
- Determining size and arrangement of copy and illustrative material, as well as font style and size;
- Liaising, briefing, and advising the team with regard to design style, format, print production, and timescales;
- Ensure projects/campaigns are completed with high quality and on schedule;
- Establish creative direction for the company as well as brand guidelines;
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions;
- Perform retouching and manipulation of images and video.
CITTA is a Premium Quality Natural Baby Bath & Skin Care Brand That is Safe, Tested and Gentle. CITTA Products are Free of Toxins, Parabens, Sulphates, Silicones, Mineral Oil, Allergens and are Dermatologically Tested. We are a Cruelty Free Brand. We are expanding our core team who are determined to achieve results.
• Study design briefs and determine requirements
• Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
• Creative visual approach while designing Ad creative, print ads, merchandising etc
• Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
• Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using in market design tools
• Create short videos using latest software as per the requirement
• Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
• Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
• Establish creative direction for the company
• Test graphics across various media
• Amend designs after feedback
• Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
Graphic Designer Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
• Experience as a graphic designer or in related field.
• Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
• Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
• A keen eye for aesthetics and details
• Strong understanding of marketing and communication
• Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
• Able to give and receive constructive feedback.
• Excellent communication skills in English, both written and oral.
• Understanding of website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manipulate and edit film pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience.
- Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the film.
- Input music, dialogues, graphics, and effects.
- Create rough and final cuts.
- Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running.
- Consult with stakeholders from production to post-production process.
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry best practices to maximize efficiency.
- 0-1 experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e. g. Premiere Pro, After Effects & Adobe Illustrator)
- Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio.
- Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation, and continuity.
- Creative mind and storytelling skills.
- Should be good at creating content curation from already available assets.
- Graphic Design is majorly preferred.
We are seeking a new graphic designer to join our team. You will be designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media. To be successful in this position, youll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
Here are the details
Experience : 0-2 yrs
Mode : C2H
Skillset : Graphic designer
Location : Remote (Anywhere in India)
Interested candidates Please share your updated profiles to us along with portfolio's.
- Design website banners, retouch images, company creatives and collaterals
- Create Infographics, brochures, flyers, etc. using Adobe tools
- Convert content in compelling images for Amzurs social channels
- Adhere to brand guidelines and complete projects according to deadline
- Excellent communication skills to present the design ideas
- Basic knowledge of layouts, typography, line composition, color, lighting
- Should understand design aesthetics and functionality fundamentals
- Sound understanding of InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Strong creative and analytical skills
- Understanding of Google Slides, Docs, and Sheets
- Understanding of After effects is a plus but optional
- Basic video editing capabilities are a plus but optional
- Compelling portfolio of graphic design work
Openapp is making the world more accessible by creating a Universal platform for all access. Apple revolutionised
the phone, PayTm shrunk the wallet and now OpenApp will digitise your keys! The company sells revolutionary
smart locks that can entirely be managed digitally.
Openapp kicked off in 2016 by Co-Founders Gotama Gowda (CEO), Rajshekar Jenne (CMO) and Siddheshwhen it
delivered a consignment of the first 500 smart locks to the fourth largest Internet service provider (ISP) in India.
Since, the company is hard at work and rapidly expanding into the digital access space to solve pressing operational
and security issues of people across geographies.
The Company’s mission stands at Digitisation of all kinds of access points to ensure seamless and secure movement.
We envision being the single dominant platform for digital access. Building a new industry standard for the new
world order is both an art and a craft, we believe we have the foundation in place to truly change the way we
At Openapp, we geek out (unashamedly) on performance and technology, but balance it out by looking deeply into
the beauty of design, the good in humanity and what the surf is doing. We consider art and science equally in our
design process, and we don’t discriminate between work and play – because we believe that when you’re mad-keen
on what you do, they aren’t mutually exclusive.
As a Senior Graphic Designer, You'll help us reach out to our customers by crafting beautiful pieces of
communication that engage and inspire. You're strong on print, packaging, advertising and in-store communications,
understanding how to make sure a business benefits from design. With a close eye on the detail, you're a design
ninja who sees the value of reviewing and learning from each piece of work you create.
You are in if You :
● Bachelor’s degree in graphic design.
● Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
● Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
● A strong eye for visual composition.
● Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
● Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
● Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging,
advertisements, and multimedia design
● Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
● Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting
them for approval.
● Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
● Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as
● Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
● Communicating with clients about layout and design.
● Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with
software such as photoshop.
● Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
● Creating graphic content for Print, Digital, Advertising, Media, PR etc.
● Creating Visual Guidelines and coordinating with Vendors to ensure brand guidelines are followed and
quality is upheld
● Quality control in all consumer facing peripherals
WHY WORK FOR OPENAPP?
Openapp is making the world more accessible by creating a Universal platform for all access. Apple revolutionised
the phone, PayTm shrunk the wallet and now Openapp will digitise your keys! The company sells revolutionary
smart locks that can entirely be managed digitally.
As an ISO certified company, we believe business can be used as a force for good. We constantly strive to be the
flag bearer of peace by developing cutting edge technology that inspires trust, even between strangers.
LOCATION AND HOURS
This role is full-time and based in our HSR office, Bangalore.
Start Day: We're ready when you are.