About the company, Kuants is a fintech startup offering products in the Wealth tech space. We are the market leaders in Algo trading software and
We are looking for a Back-End Web Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
Skills And Qualifications
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors, such as LESS and SASS
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Setup and administration of backups
- Outputting data in different formats
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient knowledge of a Django, REDIS, MySQL
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Proficient understanding of OWASP security principles
- Understanding of “session management” in a distributed server environment
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Kuants is one of those organisations who believe in pure product play. We are building the most sophisticated trading systems in India and probably in the world. With our cross functional team already on board, with people ranging from freshers to MBAs to people who are well known in the industry, there is never a dearth of interesting ideas, unique implementation techniques etc.
Summary/Objective:We are looking for high performing developers who will get to develop an awesome product which the end user must love and trust. You will be responsible for building, scaling and maintaining the multiple modules, encompassing - external integration, API management, building business and operation processes, designing and defining micro services, designing multi-input/output state machines. You will work closely with business, product and UI teams and build products that would maximise business impact and customer delight. We are looking for people who love to challenge and contribute to new way of thinking. We value entrepreneurship skills, rolling up sleeves, resolving issues and raising up the bar. We love people who are excellent with delivery and execution and have a design thinking approach. You should be comfortable learning in a fast-paced environment and applying it at work. A quick overview of our stack:
Python, MySQL, NoSQL, Memcache, Bigquery Microservices Responsibilities
• Write clear and effective API documentation.
• Write codes to integrate applications being used by various stakeholders
• Write and review test cases to QA pass your own code.
• Write/review test cases for code and process coverage
• Review code for both oneself and team members
• Reviewing designs, code, and processes from a system security standpoint
• Defining and building micro-services
• Building systems with positive business impact
• Tracking module health, usage, behaviour tracking, measure and improve code and processes Requirements
• An engineer with at least 1-7 years of working experience in web services, preferably in Python
• Must have penchant for good API design.
• Must be a Stickler for good clear and secure coding
• Must have built and released APIs in production
• Experience in working with RDBMS and No SQL databases
• Must have designed thoughtful, extensible data models
• Knowledge of identifying, defining and building micro-services
• Working knowledge of GCS, AWS, Azure or any other cloud provider
• Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
• Communication skills, to speak to developers across the world. Good To Have
• Focus on constant improvement of developer experience
• Building or Working knowledge of CI/CD
• Basic know-how of front-end technologies like AngularJS/React
- Involved in detailing and implementing user stories.
- Understand the technical specifications and design the solutions.
- Validate and implement the integration components of the third-party applications.
- Build scalable and fault-tolerant software solutions adhering to the organization's secured coding standards.
- Strive for 100% unit test code coverage.
- Do code quality checks and code reviews regularly to ensure safe and efficient code.
- Verify and deploy software solutions for development needs.
- Work closely with the team to deliver the sprint objectives.
- Continuously look to improve the organization's standards.
- A Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Engineering or Information Technology.
- 4-7 years of software development experience with 2+ years of experience with Python programming language.
- A thorough understanding of computer architecture, operating systems, and data structures.
- An in-depth understanding of the Internet, Cloud Computing & Services, and REST APIs.
- Must have experience with any one of the Python frameworks like Flask / FastAPI / Django REST.
- Must know GIT and Python virtual environment.
- Should have experience with Python requests module.
- Must know how to use third-party libraries in Python.
- Knowledge of Python module/library creation will be added advantageous.
- Familiarity with SIEM tools like the Qradar app / Splunk app and Splunk add-on will be an advantage.
- Experience working with Linux/Unix and shell scripts.
- Experience working with Linux/Unix and shell scripts
- A meticulous and organized approach to work.
- A logical, analytical, and creative approach to problem-solving.
- A thorough, detail-oriented work style.
• Has a thorough understanding of relational databases and security relating to PHP/MySQL
• Skilled in managing backend services and ensuring seamless data interchange between server and end-users. No traditional HR Processes
• Knowledgeable with writing web services and REST APIs for web and mobile application integration.
• Has designed and maintained database experience.
• AWS can be a plus point
Role : Lead Dot net Developer
Experience : 9 to 11 Years
Job Location : Chennai
About OJ Commerce:
OJ Commerce is a fast-growing, profitable online retailer based in Florida, USA with a full-fledged India office based in Chennai driven by a sophisticated, data-driven system to run the operations with virtually no human intervention. We strive to be the best-in-class ecommerce company delivering exceptional value to customers by leveraging technology, innovation and brand-partnerships to provide a seamless & enjoyable shopping of high-quality products at the best prices to our customers.
Self-Motivated and committed individual with ability to take initiatives and manage change and work towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
Collaborative with team using Agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
Provides the Development Lead with accurate and precise estimates for assigned task duration, along with confidence levels and foreseeable dependencies
Provides problem resolution support, specific to application issues, identifies and resolves problems in application software, determines symptoms and ensures accurate problem definition
Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
9+ years of experience as Lead hands-on developer with deep experience in building enterprise grade software in Microsoft ASP.NET Core, ASP.NET MVC, Web API, SOA, Micro-Services and RESTful Services with knowledge of SQL Server database.
Strong experience in developing web applications in C#, .NET, LINQ, Net Framework 4.0, MVC 3/4/5, JQuery, Server side development experience with ASP.NET Web API
Experience in Containers like Docker, Kubernetes and Cloud platforms like Google Cloud, AWS.
Hands-on experience in building SOA or Micro-services preferably on .NET Core.
Strong expertise in an object oriented principles and software design patterns.
Proven Architectural skills with high standards in Code quality
Knowledge of AngularJS or Typescript would be added advantage.
Experience in DevOps, Agile practise, CI/CD tools, TFS and Cloud infrastructure.
What we Offer
• Competitive salary
• Medical Benefits/Accident Cover
• Flexi Office Working Hours
• Fast paced start up
- Hands-on experience in backend programming languages.
- Experience in Python 3.X & Django is a must. Knowledge of .NET, Java, PHP is an added advantage.
- Experience with leading technical teams and acting as a technical mentor.
- Experience in client communication & reporting to the client-side management team.
- Experience in AWS is an added advantage.
The candidate will be responsible for working on .NET based projects for our clients in USA. The candidate must be self-motivated and quick learner. The candidate should also be able to communicate with the client on a regular basis and gather requirements from the client, provide updates. The work would be in ASP.NET / VB.NET and C# with SQL Server databases. The candidate will be responsible for maintaining existing web applications as well as implement new applications based on client requirements.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Must have 3+ years experience in ASP.Net with C# and VB.NET
- Must have at least 2 years experience in SQL Server
- Must have experience working with SOAP and REST Web Services
- Must have experience with SSRS and SSIS
- Must have some experience with MVC framework and Angular JS
- Must be able to work with basic CSS and HTML
- Experience with Reporting Services, WCF, etc would be a strong positive
Ecperience- Minimum 3 years
Location - Ahmedabad
Experience Required -2 years to 6 years
Location -A-45 Atrium of Quark city Mohali
You will be responsible for reviewing requirements, optimizing code, writing documentation,
writing tests with proper coverage, and following all the best standards.
- Django REST Framework
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player. You will be a senior developer responsible for the development of new software products and enhancements to existing products. You should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication and leadership skills.
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
- Coordinate cross-functionally to insure project meets business objectives and compliance standards
- Support test and deployment of new products and features
- Participate in code reviews
- B.Tech from Tier 1 College.
- 3+ yrs of experience, at least 2 yrs of experience with Python and Django.
- Expertise in Object Oriented Design, Database Design, and XML Schema
- Experience with Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
- Ability to multi-task, organise, and prioritise work