We are looking for someone to work closely with the Ecommerce and Marketing teams on producing beautiful, unique and engaging design executions across all brand channels including Nykaa’s social media, newsletters, affiliate and print. We are looking for someone who is ideas-led and can apply intelligent, creative thinking to a range of different mediums. The right person needs to ensure that our digital creative product remains leading edge and that the quality of our delivery is upheld.
Role and Responsibilities
- Working on a weekly basis, to design and produce the homepage, site banners, social media graphics and partner campaigns
- Ensure designs are consistent across all of our online communications
- Have an outstanding attention to detail and a keen eye for razor sharp design
- Continually maintain awareness of customer behaviour to maximise sales online
- Working on enhancements to the site as well as suggesting new editorial designs
- Offline design as and when required
- Good appreciation of Clean, simple, image rich, usable interfaces
- Broaden and enhance knowledge by keeping up to date with digital innovations and competitors
- Being a brand ambassador ensuring that all touch points are protected and are in line with the creative vision
- Be aware and have an interest in all areas of design across beauty, fashion, trends, lifestyle and brands
This is a remote position.
Our client is angle funded, growth stage B2B SaaS startup that enables a seamless and streamlined collaboration between big pharma, bio-techs and their external manufacturing partners.
- 1Work with the Marketing & Branding team to understand the requirements and come up with original & creative ideas & designs.
- 2Work on multiple projects within given timelines
- Diploma / degree in Graphic design or relevant field
- 2-3 yrs of experience in designing quality graphic solution.
- Having experience in Adobe Suite – Illustrator, Photoshop & Corel Draw Suite.
- Fluency of Ideas
- Adaptability & flexible
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As our Lead Graphic Designer (Static) you’ll be part of the marketing team making graphics and imagery to help with marketing and user acquisition projects.
What you tell your friends you do
“I make eye catching graphics to showcase Kwalee’s games”
What you will really be doing
- Strategising, conceptualising and designing graphics for various campaigns
- Iterating on designs, assets, layouts, etc,
- Executing imaginative, appealing projects with great attention to detail and to deadlines.
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
- Experience as a Graphic Designer making digital artwork / graphics
- Team leading / mentoring experience
- Well versed with tools and softwares such as Photoshop, CorelDRAW, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Creative Suite.
- Can conceptualise and Visually represent ideas with Aesthetics and attention to detail.
- Knows to develop (via creation or selection) legible, well-designed type, and understanding of layout and spacing.
- Passion for mobile games a plus
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
- In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays!(Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- 20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
- Relocation support available
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
- Designing of look-books and visually stunning collateral
- Understanding client’s needs
- Create engaging and on-brand graphics for various social media platforms
- 1+ year of work experience
- Hands-on experience with layout design
- Degree in Design, Fine arts or Related field
- Work from office in Mumbai
1. Adhere to brand guidelines and complete projects according to the deadline.
2. Retouch and manipulate images.
3. Use graphic design software and work with a wide variety of media.
4. Collaborate with the creative director and graphic design manager to develop design concepts.
5. Receive feedback from the creative director and graphic design manager and make necessary changes.
6. Assemble final presentation material for printing as needed.
1. Should know social media design.
2. Should have attention to detail (very important).
3. Must have knowledge of Photoshop, Figma/Adobe XD, Illustrator, Canva, After Effects, etc.
4. Must know how to use graphic design software and work with a wide variety of media.
5. Must have basic knowledge of layouts, typography, line composition, color, and other graphic design fundamentals.
6. Graphic design major preferred.
7. Experience with InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator.
8. Strong creative and analytical skills.
9. Compelling portfolio of graphic design work.
As one of the members of the Design & Production team at Mosaic, you will be playing a key
role in all Graphic Design related work for all the brands that we launch.
You will be the centre of execution for all brand and design collaterals related to Social
Media Posts, Ads,,and other high quality production work.
You will be a good fit if you -
● Can think of design from a first principles understanding and can bring about solutions
that really reflect thoughtful considerations rather than being only a software expertise
● Have a strong portfolio of creative graphic design work exploring different facets of style,
color, tone and typography.
● Can crystallize user delight into actionable and executable design solutions
● Understand design patterns, consistency and how exactly they affect a brand system and
● Have good theoretical understanding of color theory, typography, illustration, interface
design and print design
● Are extremely adept at Photoshop and Illustrator
Your core responsibilities will be -
● Working within the design team to bring about the best suited styles and graphical
assets to different requirements
● Working on extending a brand system to various digital formats, ensuring brand
collaterals fall within desired quality benchmarks and consistency
● Own all iconography and visual styles associated with a brand
● Ensuring timely execution of key marketing collaterals
Minimum qualifications -
● A good portfolio of previous work samples
● 2 - 4 years of relevant experience
● Good working knowledge of photoshop and illustrator is must
● Should be good with image manipulation, emailer template creation, social media post
and ad designs, illustrations
Bonus Points -
● If you are skilled with video editing and compositing
● Adobe Premier and Adobe Audition are extra skills you can flaunt
● You also know 3d softwares to some extent like 3Ds Max, SketchUp and VRay
- Should have worked on majorly data-driven dashboards, both on the web as well as mobile platforms.
- Proficiency in state-of-the-art creative software such as Sketch, InVision, Marvelapp, Photoshop, Illustrator, Axure, Adobe Xd, Principle, Zeplin, etc.
- Should have experience in making, implementing, documenting and using the Design System (DLS).
- Should have hands-on experience conducting user research, creating user personas, usability testing and storyboarding user flows.
- Should understand and know how to implement design analytics.
- Should be able to design and facilitate participatory design workshops to discover opportunities and insights both internally and externally.
- Should be a self-motivator and willing to come up with solutions by diving deep into the core of the problem.
- Should be a team player and must have excellent communication skills (both spoken and written).
- A graduate degree in design is a plus.
- Designing for flutter in the past is also a plus