About Purple Seed Creative Solutions
Experience: 1 to 2 years
Qualification: Degree in Design or Design Certification Course
Job Description: Designing of Catalogue, Marketing Collaterals, Product Design, and Social Media post
Key Skills: Photoshop, illustrator
We are looking for a Sr. User Interface designer responsible for creating engaging and brand-consistent visual designs that address user needs and deliver business value for our product. You're a strong partner who collaborates well with cross-disciplinary teams, seeks feedback, and takes creative direction with grace and maturity. You're ready to take ownership of part of a project and contribute to defining the project vision. You’ve to develop user interface design best practices as well as mentor and develop others on the team.
You will also design the overall functionality of the product and iterate upon it to create compelling experiences for spanning Responsive Web, Mobile, and Tablet. You will be engaged throughout the product life cycle.
We are the largest online legal / tax / compliance service providers in India. Our business is technology driven and our app is already servicing customers across India and abroad.
Our dev team comprises seasoned and experienced developers along with Senior Resources for mentoring. We are looking forward to expanding our team.
Engineering at Vakilsearch:
At Vakilsearch, our customers come first. We're a small, close-knit team. We work purposefully and think big when it comes to our growth as a team and individuals.
We encourage you to spend time with our users, and our empathy for our customers sets the bar really high for the products and experiences we ship. We welcome people who are passionate about building a digital legal / tax / compliance future without reliance on humans and subject matter experts. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together
As a Sr. UI Designer, you will be responsible to lead and oversee the company’s entire UI strategy. Senior UI designers tend to take a more strategic, analytical role, so you’ll need to be extremely comfortable with data.Depending on requirements, as a Sr. UI Designer, she/he will be responsible for delivering all or some of the following:
- Manage design libraries and design systems with adherence to product branding requirements.
- Oversee the development and delivery of effective user interfaces.
- Manage a team of junior UI designers, providing training and support.
- Navigation Structures
- Interactive Guidelines
- Click through Prototypes
- Low fidelity grid-based HTML outputs (optional)
- Develop and express the brand visually through all aspects of design and user interactions that delight users.
- Prepare deliverables for production and collaborate with engineers to ensure vision and intent is translated.
- Developing and maintaining documentation regarding style guidelines.
- Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns and attractive user interfaces.
- Stay up to date on the latest standards, changes and trends in the UI design field.
- Develop user design best practices and templates.
- Mentor and develop other user interface design team members.
- Passion for design; not satisfied with the status quo and always thinking of ways to improve.
- Need to be a good design team player.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Proficiency in producing "pixel perfect" design files.
- Experience creating design systems for enterprise-level experiences
- Experience creating icons and other custom illustrations
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in UI Design field.
- You have excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions
- You are a strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders.
- Experience of working in Agile SW development teams
- Product development knowledge and Product Lifecycle Management knowledge
- Empathetic to business and end consumer needs
- Act as the lead or contributing designer on projects, presenting work across the design, UX, and development teams
- Expert knowledge on Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD, Illustrator and any wireframing tools.
- Working knowledge of Mobile UI/UX best practices and keeps up to date with modern schematics
- Create designs that are on-brand for our product and follow a project's creative vision and business strategy while putting the user first.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism
- Be passionate about all things UI and other areas of design and innovation
- Working knowledge of Mobile UI/UX best practices and keeps up to date with modern schematics.
Hiring for a SaaS Company- Third Party Payroll
- Develop aesthetic data driven design to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door
- Strictly follow the design stylesheet and innovate to better the industry standard
- Designing blog posts, whitepapers, eBooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Evaluate design methodologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Bachelor’s degree of higher in Design/Arts/Technology
- 2 to 3 years of experience in B2B Marketing
- Understanding of marketing methodologies and blogging software (WordPress) + Adobe Suite Fair understanding of marketing automation for B2B segment, conversion analytics funnel and ABM campaigns
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
- Sound knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator & After Effect with strong graphic design skills.
- Produce the design and production for websites, product graphics, web logos, social media graphics and banners, static and rich banner ads, email campaigns and email templates, video animatio.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadline
The persons main responsibilities will be concept creation, Visual art design, campaign creations & design Responsibilities: Designing of all digital marketing across all platforms both partners & mi.com. Building sustenance for already launched products. Ensuring visuals are constantly refreshed across all platforms as well as designing for campaigns. Job Description: • Designing of campaign / event websites, product websites & banners
• Understanding of UI/UX • Develop the overall layout for website requirements by understanding the product flows in its entirety and create, improve and use.
• Possess excellent understanding of visual design principles, style guidelines, design processes, and creative workflow.
• Basic animation skills is a must
• Comfort in a fast-paced, highly-dynamic environment with multiple stakeholders
• Possess a strong ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team • Self motivated individual who can proactively do their own research and refresh visuals as per requirements • Creation of theme based sales campaigns
• Creation of aesthetic & effective visual designs for campaigns and other internal design requirements that may come up from time to time
• Can multitask easily and manage multiple projects
• Has a quick-turn-around time & is willing to be available over weekends when required
• Has to be able to priorities and manage team requirements while keeping in mind timelines in order to maintain good outputs every time
• Work under minimal supervision and display strong independent behavior and needs to be assertive
• Needs to be able to maintain consistency and neatness in all design outputs Qualifications: Location: Bangalore, India
A strong portfolio of relevant illustrations and other graphic designs. 2+ years of experience in digital marketing design Degree in Design, Fine Arts, self taught designers are also welcome Has in-depth knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. Any other software can be a bonus
As our visual designer, your responsibilities will include areas of design such as typography, iconography, color, space and texture. You will use your knowledge, expertise and skills in all these fields to help our users successfully navigate and become comfortable with our products.
More responsibilities in detail:
- Create the templates such that information on the app is easy to find, visually appealing and adhering to international standards and trends
- Generate clear ideas, concepts and designs of creative assets from beginning to end
- Work collaboratively with other designers to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception and user-experience
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team that includes engineers, product managers, service teams in order to create simple, easy-to-use designs
- Translate business requirements, user needs, technical requirements into designs that are visually enticing, easy to use, and emotionally engaging
- Stay in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in the visual design field
- Interpret storyboards to tell visual stories that support our solutions
- A minimum of 3-4 years of professional experience in designing graphics, layouts and applications for web, desktop and mobile
- The ability to refine other people’s ideas and come up with new ones to create a highly designed visual experience
- Well organized, responsible and dedicated, with the ability to work on multiple projects and deliver refined designs in a short time
- Self-learning, able to learn new tools quickly and work in a fast evolving environment
- Proven ability delivering high quality designs to customers
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign and Sketch
- Expert level skills in Photoshop, 3DMax and other relevant tools
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in the graphic design field
-A Warm Welcome to SVAPPS Interview.
This is a Good Opportunity for You the People in Warangal.
-To make this Process Easier for All,
Please Refer Your Friends is Anyone Having Good Knowledge Self-Reliant, able to Work Independently and Accept Responsibility for Projects
Very Good Communication Skills and Interpersonal Skills
EXPERIENCE - 1 - 4Years
Job Location -Warangal.