- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as photoshop.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
About Bansal Fine Foods Pvt Ltd
Responsibilities & Qualifications-
- Proven graphic designing experience of 8 to 10 years
- A bachelor’s degree in graphic design, design, or art preferred
- A strong eye for visual composition, typography & colour for print media (reports, infographics, brochures, flyers)
- Ability to conceptualise and design graphics for reports, collaterals, and social media campaigns
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, with experience in conceptual and design thinking
- Ability to work with a wide range of media from design to graphics
- Proficiency in desktop publishing tools: Corel Draw and/or Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and After Effects).
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Experience of liaising with printers, knowledge about printing production and techniques
- A team player
- A strong portfolio (in PDF format) is a MUST
Enigma Digital (www.weareenigma.com) is looking for a Graphic Design Intern with proficiency in website design, illustration design, video editing, video creation and social media post designing. The intern will work with the Enigma Digital team on various projects and will have the opportunity to learn about all aspects of the graphic design process while working with a great team of professionals.
As a Graphic Design Intern at Enigma Digital, you will be tasked with creating visually stunning and effective designs for our various digital platforms. You should have a strong understanding of design principles, digital design trends and a keen eye for detail. If you are a creative thinker with a passion for digital design, we want you on our team!
This is a great opportunity for someone with a passion for design and a strong interest in UI/UX design.
Assist with developing concepts and executing design solutions that meet our client's objectives.
Work closely with the Creative Director to ensure that designs meet our brand standards.
Assist with creating website designs, illustrations, videos, and social media posts.
- Investigate and stay up-to-date on the latest design trends.
- Help maintain our brand standards across all digital channels.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE MUST HAVE:
A strong portfolio demonstrating website design, illustration, video, and social media post creation skills.
Excellent illustration capabilities.
A passion for design and a strong interest in digital marketing.
Excellent communication and organisational skills.
The ability to multitask and work well under tight deadlines.
Proficiency in Figma & Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier Pro, After Effects).
quick and effective illustrations, social media posts.
• You will be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites,product packaging and more.
• Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message.
Note :- Please keep your portfolio ready while you apply.
Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size,
type size and style and related aesthetic concepts.
• Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
• Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite (at least Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects).
Experience with other creative softwares is a big plus.
• Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Strong graphic design skills
• Layout skills and Analytical skills
• An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment
• Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
CITTA is a Premium Quality Natural Baby Bath & Skin Care Brand That is Safe, Tested and Gentle. CITTA Products are Free of Toxins, Parabens, Sulphates, Silicones, Mineral Oil, Allergens and are Dermatologically Tested. We are a Cruelty Free Brand. We are expanding our core team who are determined to achieve results.
• Study design briefs and determine requirements
• Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
• Creative visual approach while designing Ad creative, print ads, merchandising etc
• Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
• Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using in market design tools
• Create short videos using latest software as per the requirement
• Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
• Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
• Establish creative direction for the company
• Test graphics across various media
• Amend designs after feedback
• Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
Graphic Designer Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
• Experience as a graphic designer or in related field.
• Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
• Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
• A keen eye for aesthetics and details
• Strong understanding of marketing and communication
• Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
• Able to give and receive constructive feedback.
• Excellent communication skills in English, both written and oral.
• Understanding of website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
FactWise is a fully funded, early-stage startup building b2b SaaS for a global SMB client base. Our team has alumni from MIT, Stanford, GeorgiaTech, UCL, the IITs, VJTI, Amazon and McKinsey, and currently comprises frontend, backend, full stack developers, UI/UX engineers, product managers, data scientist, and Ops, HR, Marketing. We'd love to get to know you better!
- Work very closely with the product and development team to build, review and optimize our product
- Work closely with the sales team to improve Figma demos
- Build a modern clean UI/UX for website and mobile applications using Figma
- Build a clickable interface once the initial design is verified
- Build the HTML/CSS
- Create video & static content for website & marketing assets
As a young startup, we are hoping to be joined by self-starting, hardworking, passionate individuals who are committed to delivering their best, who can grow into future leaders of FactWise.
building a great consumer brand.
What you will do:
Conceptualizing visuals based on requirements
A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
Collaborating with marketing, copywriters, product team to ensure consistency of designs across various social media platforms
Positive and committed with a can-do attitude and a flexible approach to complex problems
Ability to work effectively under timeline, proactive and manage multiple projects simultaneously
Understanding and maintaining consistency & brand values across all communication channels/ social media platforms
A thorough understanding of creative design trends in tech, branding, advertising and related fields
What you need to have:
2+ years of proven graphic/brand designing experience
Advanced graphic design, illustrations, video creating and editing skills
Advanced software skills of Adobe creative suite (mainly photoshop, illustrator, premiere pro & After Effects) or other relevant software
Strong sense of typography, imagery, colours, composition and visual layouts
Experience working with other teams such as marketing, product, etc.
Must be receptive to constructive feedback and create multiple iterations of the designs
A great portfolio that demonstrates your skills
Must have a degree in Design, Fine Arts or related fields
Animation & Motion Graphics skills are a great plus
Experience- 1 year and 2 year
Location - Navi Mumbai
Notice Period - Immediate or 15 days.
*Immediate joiners preferred.*
- Must be proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Corel Draw & other graphic tools is a must.
- Well versed with Digital Media & other Graphic Design
- Knowledge of video editing will be an added advantage
- Cultivate a solid body of work Proven graphic designing experience
- Candidates should pay attention to quality and detail.
Perks of working with us:-
1) A huge learning curve
2) Get the chance to learn Emerging Tech like ML/AI, Blockchain, VR/AR, IoT
3) Flexible working hour
4) Work from home facility
5) Work in a highly competitive environment to take your career to the next level
6) Unlimited Coffee and Snacks (If we are working at the off
Job Description- Sr. Visual & Graphic Designer
As a Graphic Designer you will...
- Develop and maintain a consistent brand image and identity across all company materials
- Collaborate with the marketing team to design a variety of assets including social media designs, blog designs, landing page designs, animations, digital ads, site graphics, iconography, illustration, etc.
- Work on multiple projects in parallel while staying organized and meeting deadlines
- Help define and develop our brand narrative, style, and positioning
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to production like online and offline brand visual display, promotion materials, video clips...
- Must understand product design standard. Establish and promote design guidelines according to brand requirement know well about the trending design style and enhance the brand creativity meanwhile.
- Rapidly create sketches illustrations to visualize and effectively communicate your ideas
- Occasionally collaborate with the product team to design visual elements for the application
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 6+ years of professional experience as a designer
- 2 years of minimum experience in internet design industry, experienced in illustration design or advertising design are preferred.
- Perfect graphic design and video editing skills, proficiency in Photoshop/Illustrator/Premiere/After Effect or other visual design tools;
- Strong communication skills, fully understand the design needs or use scenarios. Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Good cooperation and teamwork ability. Responsible for team, strong executive power, and capable of learning, able to withstand high-intensity work pressure.
- Please present your designs when come for interview.
Nice to have skills:
- Experience with marketing, advertising, user psychology, and conversion optimization.
- Strong illustration skills.
What we value:
- Be a team player
- Embrace change
- Communicate clearly
- Deliver creatives on time
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Pune, Maharashtra.
Develop the brand guidelines and graphics for product and marketing assets. The individual will also own the design of visual assets for marketing of the product across touchpoints.
What will you do
Develop and strengthen brand assets including style and brand guidelines
Deliver high-quality, on-brand graphics to support a superior customer experience.
Maintain a set of design best practices and guidelines to reduce and minimize production efforts
Produce creative assets including graphics, templates, and layouts and visual standards for marketing activities across multiple channels. These include web, social media, events, email campaigns, and other activations.
Support your design work using insights from quantitative data and site metrics, segmentation and customer feedback
Quality control to ensure accuracy and a high creative bar.
Present work to team and key stakeholders for review, feedback, and approval.
Digital platform design experience and understanding for cross platform design guidelines.
What will you need
Bachelor's degree in design/relevant disciplines or equivalent work experience.
Proficiency with full Adobe creative suite
Extensive knowledge of Graphic Design, Print Design/Layout, Web Design and Development, with experience in design/development for both mobile and desktop applications.
Ability to drive the design process by independently defining requirements, scoping projects and prioritizing tasks.
Demonstrated strong visual design expertise with ability to produce fresh, simple, elegant and exceedingly usable layouts and interactions and iconography.
What would be a bonus
Prior experience working in a fast-growth Startup
Prior experience working in eCommerce related startup