Years of Experience (minimum & maximum) • 3+ years
What are the organizations that the candidate should have worked for?
(Indicate which criteria are mandatory)
• Must have good understanding of the eCommerce domain in at least one retail segment.
What are the nature and scope of responsibilities the candidate should have handled?
(Indicate which criteria are mandatory)
• Experience converting visual designs to HTML with an acute eye for detail and design fidelity
• Strong understanding of GUI architecture, site navigation and web design principles, and the ability to create and
maintain web pages quickly and efficiently
• Extensive web programming experience including web security, cross browser compatibility, and performance tuning
• Development experience in the area of: Responsive design/development and mobile device applications and
optimized Web sites
• Hands on design & development skills in HTML/XHTML, HTML5, CSS2, CSS3
• Knowledge of W3C standards, Web accessibility
• Extensive experience in at least one of the modern frameworks like jQuery / jQueryUI / Angular JS / ExtJS / Ember JS /
Backbone JS / React / TypeScript
Knowledge & Skills (Indicate which criteria are mandatory)
• Strong knowledge of one or more of the following mobile libraries / toolkits - jQuery Mobile, Sencha Touch,
PhoneGap, Bootstrap etc.
• Web Services integration using JSON/XML, REST
• Basic understanding of OOPs concepts
• Social networking: the use of popular Social APIs are a plus
• Exposure to Internet specific issues : e-mail deliverability, SEO, cookies, web sniffers, Firebug, search algorithms
• Familiarity with source control systems
• Well defined knowledge of eCommerce business processes, practices, and applications
• Familiarity and proficiency with current and emerging Digital Commerce platforms and technologies, including Java,
· 4 – 5 years of experience in Front end development
· 2 years of experience using React and Redux
· 3 years of experience in using HTML, CSS
· 1 year of experience in any of the Headless CMS such as Ghost or Strapi or Cockpit.
· 2+ years of experience using Material UI and JSS.
As a core member of the Development Team, the candidate will take ownership of the project(s) by working independently with little supervision.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced/trained industry professional with strong core technical skills to join and add value to a dedicated and friendly team.
- Develop new user-facing web applications & features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Ability to write documented, structured and maintainable code
- Ability to integrate the application with third-party services using REST APIs with formats like JSON, XML
- Ability to learn new technologies and to work while taking up responsibilities
- Knowledge of Git or Subversion
- Knowledge of Linux Environment
Education and Experience:
- B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science or Engineering, MCA
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working on Front-end technologies like Angular.
Why make a career at Plus91
We believe in supporting the learning you need to grow by continually bringing you new problems to solve and new people to learn from. Our every step is guided by five core values.
We have helped many doctors, hospitals, clinics, and laboratories reach their full potential in this digital world to date, but the task is not complete. The scope of the work we do is pioneering and every Single line of code we write has the ability to change the lives of doctors and caregivers.
We are looking for a Senior Frontend Developer responsible for the client side of our service. Your primary focus will be to implement a complete user interface in the form of a web app, with a focus on performance. Your primary duties will include creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app. You will work in a team with the back-end developers and communicate with the API using standard methods. A thorough understanding of all of the components of our platform and infrastructure is required.
• Ownership and delivering of complete front-end application.
• Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop.
• Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself.
• Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API.
• Communicating with external web services.
• Building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets.
• Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions.
• Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks.
• Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts.
• Maintaining and deploying the frontend application.
• 2-3+ years of professional experience building and shipping code in professional consumer/B2B products.
• Knowledge of CSS/CSS3 and its preprocessors like SASS/LESS, CSS-Modules .
• Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components.
• Big Plus for thoroughly understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the systems
• Knowledge of Nodejs is really big plus for our Ecosystem.
• Obsessively clean and organized code.
• Experience, and comfort, working with designers to implement their work, animations, transitions, and anything else they can dream up.
• Professional, precise communication skills.
• Self-starter and a team player.
- Coding Round
- 3 Technical rounds with existing team members
- Culture fit round with one of our co-founders
What do we offer?
- Compensation on-par with the best in industry
- Continuously grow yourself with mentors & free access to online courses
- Trusted by the best in the Industry : Investors : Google / Reliance
- Great Work Culture | Culture – Building Fynd
- Workcation | Can’t Take a Vacation? Try a Workcation
- COVID Care : Fully Remote Working for 2021
- Mediclaim policy (Includes spouse, Kids & parents)
- Amazing office in Wework with the coolest Gaming zone
- Vijay Diamond Building - Office Space in Andheri East | WeWork
- Free breakfast & Friday Lunches
- Flexible Work Hours
Description of Skills/abilities:
You will be responsible for architecting and building the applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js, React hooks.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and all browsers.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across all web browsers.
- Diagnose, fix bugs, maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Key understanding about Object Oriented Programming, Web Architecture, SDLC, Rest Framework.
- Should have understanding in Hybrid App Ecosystem, Code Once - Deploy Anywhere thought process.
- Responsible for development of new highly-responsive, web-based user interface.
- Construct visualizations that are able to depict vast amounts of data.
- Work with product team and graphic designers.
- Develop a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, along with the APIs to support it React.js developer requirements and qualifications.
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support). Produce fully functional web, mobile applications writing clean code.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Having Experience with popular React.js workflows such as Redux.
- Familiarity with newer specifications of Typescript.
- Having Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js).
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN.
- Knowledge of functional or object-oriented programming.
- Ability to write well-documented, clean typescript code.
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts.
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage.
React, React Hooks, Redux, and Typescript with minimum of 6+ Years of relevant Experience.
Senior Software Engineer - Angular
Experience Required: 4 to 7 years
Sunflower Lab is a leading US based software development company. We are looking for extremely smart and talented people to join our team in Vadodara, Gujarat as Senior Software Engineer - Angular. Our current team strength is 85+ and we have completed 175+ projects and counting. Our wide-range capabilities have opened up horizons for us to create products and services for sectors like Health Care, Finance, Real Estate, Manufacturing, Telecommunication, Oil & Gas, Event & Entertainment etc.
Sunflower Lab is currently looking for extremely smart and talented people to join our team in Vadodara, Gujarat. The selected individuals will be part of the full process from beginning to production.
- Proficiency with Angular version 2+.
- Working in a team to achieve the tasks given.
- Ability to work independently to achieve project targets.
- Helping team members with technical challenges.
- Logical thinking to create a program with minimal code.
- Understanding of coding standards.
- Should have good communication skills.
- Developing new user-facing features using Angular.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Remain current on new technologies and available vendor packages; evaluate and make recommendations as necessary.
Required Education: B.E/B.tech/ MCA
Required Experience: 8+ Years
Location: Ahmedabad / Pune / Bangalore/ Broda/ Rajkot
Roles and Responsibilities
- Architect and drive complex software frontend framework refactor projects that incrementally modernize areas of the application and establish new guidelines for future product features
- Work with UI/UX designers, developers, and database administrators to analyze workflows and current implementation, and make a roadmap to refactor the frontend SPA that can be delivered in an incremental manner
- Efficiently working with various profiling and monitoring tools to identify performance and concurrency bottlenecks, propose and implement optimizations to improve cloud product
- Review end-user usage patterns, customer logged performance defects, and enhance page load performance based on gaps identified
- Understand application architecture, application interactions with backend applications and with other downstream systems
- Troubleshoot issues experienced by users and propose solutions
- 8+ years of experience in implementing and driving front-end engineering and refactor projects and solutions
- Advanced level experience with SPA, modern UI fundamentals, multi-tenant application, concurrency, multithreading, and distributed system architectures
- Comfortable with Windows, SQL Server, .NET Framework/Core, GIT, Nuget, React Framework, ORM Framework NHibernate in terms of both tools and application development
- Passionate about finding software performance bottlenecks and optimizing code to produce a better customer experience
- Experience with APM (Application Performance Monitoring), RUM (Real User Monitoring), and other Dev tools used for Performance monitoring and analysis
Experience – 5+ years
Job Location- Hyderabad
Mode of Work- Work from office
Should have an aggregate of 60% in the academics till date.
Any Graduate/Post Graduate.
Frontend Developer (React JS & Next JS)
Primary Skills: Next JS, Angular JS 8, MERN Stack, HTML 5, CSS3, Bootstrap 5, Java, Relational and NonSQL Database (added advantage) (SQL and Mongodb), JIRA
Required skills, Roles & Responsibilities
Developing new user-facing features using React.js
Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of
web-capable devices and browsers
Good knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3 with Bootstrap5
Good working Knowledge of Angular JS, Node.js and Next JS
Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles and implementations
Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Context API, Hooks, Flux and Redux)
Familiarity with newer specifications of Ecma Script
Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
Knowledge on Database (Relational and No SQL Database) is highly recommended
Familiarity with RESTful APIs
Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
A knack for benchmarking and optimization
Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git and SVN.
Leading the team in the correct direction
Preparing the necessary technical and non-technical documents
Assisting the team in internal auditing and external auditing if needed
Code Reviews and Code deployments (as he will be doing the changes in the live window for now and push the
changes to Prod)
Assisting the QA team in testing and making them understand the business requirement
SENIOR ENGINEER - FRONT END
Experience in years: 3+. Less than 7.
Type: Individual contributor with good hands on proficiency.
- Familiarity with a relevant and globally supported framework— both front-end and back-end, if necessary — React & React Native.
- Ideally, familiarity with CSS preprocessors, bundlers, and associated languages/syntaxes/libraries - Sass, Less, webpack
- Experience implementing testing platforms and unit tests
- Integrating front-end UI with the constructed API, using REST, GraphQL api
- Appreciation for clean and well documented code
What you will do at Tradyl
- Partner with a highly skilled external consultancy and lead the effort of building a new modern front end to our website.
- We use a no code platform for rapid development in this phase of our Journey. You will develop features on this platform. This might involve integration with back end APIs via REST.
- Do short experiments: Example, Evaluate a backend headless commerce software as a potential candidate for our backend tech stack.
We are looking for a Front End Developer who will be responsible for implementing visual elements that users see and interact with in a web application. They are usually supported by back-end web developers, who are responsible for server-side application logic and integration of the work front-end developers do. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Create custom general use modules and components extending the elements and modules of core Nuxt.js / Vue.js
- Work with the web app development team in continuing to add features in creating innovative solutions.
- Conceptualize, design and develop user interface designs in a fast-paced online/mobile environment. Consumer applications as well as enterprise platforms
- Understand UI/UX best practices and drive improvements in designs and methodology.
- Establish a high-level vision for the solution.
Required Experience and Qualifications
Portfolio of Vue.js/Nuxt.js project(s)
Expected Start Date: 10/9/2020
Job Type: Full-time
1. At least 1+ years of product development experience with expertise in designing and implementing high-performance web applications
3. Must be good in React/Redux/Middleware (Thunk, Saga)/Typescript and advance concepts
4. Should be good in Data structure and algorithms
5. Should be good in basic programming concepts
6. Should have code optimization skills and should be able to integrate REST APIs
7. should have experience in building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
8. should have experience in translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
9. Knowledge of Angular and Node.js is a plus
10. Should be willing to work in startup
11. Should have experience of building responsive websites