About Pluto Seven Business Solutions Pvt Ltd
Pluto7 is Technology Consulting company providing services on Google Cloud Platform. We are also Google Cloud's Top 5 Breakthrough partner for Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
Our core offerings are:- a. Marketing ML b. Demand ML c. Supply ML d. Value Chain ML e. Pricing ML.We work magic with Google Cloud Platform and that allows our customers to see what they could never see before.
We are a technology-driven platform, offering services that cover the legal needs of startups and established businesses. Some of our services include incorporation, government registrations & filings, accounting, documentation and annual compliances. In addition, we offer a wide range of services to individuals, such as property agreements and tax filings. Our mission is to provide one-click access to individuals and businesses for all their legal and professional needs.
At VakilSearch, you'll be part of a leading legal-tech team that values expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage. You will find your place in an environment built on strong relationships where every associate is empowered to make an impact and is valued for their contributions.
A Creative Designer must complete various tasks in order to produce a finished model, graphic or label. We have reviewed several job listings and found the following among the core Creative Designer duties and responsibilities.
Produce Design Concepts
It is up to the Creative Designer to initialize a project by coming up with a general concept and presenting the idea with a rough layout that might include sketches or digital illustrations. At this stage, a Creative Designer might work in collaboration with managers, engineers, artists and other designers to evaluate the credibility of the design and to provide solutions for possible issues relating to the actual production of this design.
Assist with Prototype Development
Once the design has been approved, it will enter a production stage in which a prototype can be created. The Creative Designer will once again collaborate with a team to ensure that the prototype is created within project specifications and expectations.
Coordinate Services of Outside Vendors
If the project a Creative Designer is working on is a brochure or label, quite often a printer will be needed to produce the finished product. Or, a digital model might require technical support or engineering services. These types of duties might be assigned to outside vendors and it is often the Creative Designer who will be responsible for finding vendors to work with.
Creative Designer Skills
Creative Designers should be strong communicators who think creatively, are detail-oriented and are able to meet deadlines. They should thrive in a collaborative environment and possess strong problem-solving, decision-making and organizational skills. A Creative Designer should take a customer-driven approach to creating marketing and advertising materials. Besides these general skills, many employers might look for potential Camp Counselor candidates to possess the following skills.
Core skills: Based on job listings we looked at, employers want Creative Designers with these core skills. If you want to work as a Creative Designer, focus on the following.
- Presenting concept visualization through sketches, drawings and illustrations
- Overseeing design changes and improvements throughout the development process
- Integrating technical and visual solutions into a design concept
- Understanding trends within the scope of the industry they are working in
- Using graphic design and other relevant software
Advanced skills: While most employers did not require the following skills, multiple job listings included them as preferred. Add these to your Creative Designer toolbox and broaden your career options.
- Proficiency in Adobe systems such as Photoshop and Flash
- Possess an understanding of advertising campaigns
We are looking for a rockstar designer to join our UI/UX design team, and help us build world-class experiences for our mobile app! As a member of our rapidly growing team, your role would be to envision how our users experience our product, and bring that vision to fruition in an inspiring way. You will take on complex problem statements and transform them into accessible & intuitive designs for the end users spread across the globe.
You will work closely with the founding team, identify & define key user personas, advocate their needs and ensure that the final product is easy-to-use and delightful for our customers across the world. If being part of a top-notch team working on industry-defining products at a startup-pace and global-scale excites you, then this role might be for you.
What you’ll do
- Understand our target users, understand their pain points, and design beautiful UI/UX for them to experience the magic of our consumer mobile app
- Create interaction flows, wireframes, visual designs, illustrations and prototypes for various user journeys in the mobile app
- Collaborate & coordinate with product managers, marketers and engineers to translate your designs into a usable product
- Identify ways to validate your design and rapidly iterate new ideas
- Define, develop & extend the visual design systems & style guide in accordance with the Flash brand
What you’ll need
- A degree in Visual Design, Human Computer Interaction, or any equivalent field, followed by over 4 years of professional experience crafting UI/UX designs
- Your work speaks for itself - you would be required to share an up-to-date portfolio consisting of your past projects, their outcomes and your design process
- Proficiency in design techniques such as sketching, research, moodboarding, mock-ups, prototyping, visual designing, copywriting, etc.
- Knowledge of industry-standard design tools such as Figma / Sketch / Adobe Creative Cloud, etc.
- Excellent communication skills and cross-team collaboration
- Previous experience in UI/UX design for a consumer-facing mobile apps
What we offer
- Culture that focuses on letting you evolve and realize your potential
- Solve challenging problems at global scale, together with other bright minds
- Competitive pay, and generous ESOPs for wealth creation
- People that you’ll love to surround yourself with (we over-index on this during our hiring process)
- Comprehensive insurance for you and your family, so that you have one less thing to worry about
Kunato is a NY-based IT firm helping to create the first marketplace that monetizes digital content on the internet (icommerce). We are looking for a Senior UI/UX Designer to join our team!
- Practical experience or a Bachelor's degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Design, UX, a related discipline
- Able to join the company immediately (within 1-2 weeks)
- Comfortable using Figma and its features and a good understanding of design systems
- A portfolio with good design rationale and visual design skill
- At least 3 years of experience
- Interest in designing for emerging markets.
- Ability to deliver end-to-end design from concept to launch and iterate after user research.
- Track record in collaborating with Product Managers and Engineers to design and launch new product features.
About the job
As a UI/UX designer at Kunato, you will work closely with Product Managers, Engineers and Business Development to understand the problem statement and design an end-to-end solution that can be iterated upon and scaled.
-You will help develop design requirements and deliver product features that are intuitive, accessible, and easy to use that could potentially reach millions of people around the world.
-You will rely on user-centred design principles to produce high-quality visuals — from concept to execution — across mobile and web.
-You’ll collaborate with your fellow designers to constantly refine the design language and create innovative, great-looking products that people love to use.
If you can work in a fast-paced environment, love the UX/UI role from research to the actual design and testing, can communicate clearly and effectively your design rationale, can work comfortably from home, can attend sprint planning, and enjoy working remotely with other designers, developers and product managers (in the same and different time zones) - then this can be your new long term job.
When applying please send in your application along with your portfolio and if we see a potential fit then we will invite you to a job interview online via video conference call.
- Work towards making the interface of the Flam app & website visually world-class, clean and legible, intuitive to understand, and aesthetically appealing.
- Experienced in collaborating with Product Managers, UI/UX Designers, and Developers to see an idea through conceptualization, design, validation, and development
- Collaborate with team members from the Tech, Marketing, and Community teams
- Exceptional in terms of customer empathy, human-centric UI designs
- Good understanding of UX principles, Information Architecture, Usability techniques, and UI patterns
- 3+ years of experience in building user interface
- Visual design sense across the board
- Designing UIs / Applying illustration skills to UIs
- Communication with peers and clear articulation of thoughts and decisions
- Motion Design and Illustration Skills, Micro-animations of illustrations is a plus
The ideal candidate should have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work that demonstrates their passion for illustrative design. The candidate should have experience in working with numerous different design platforms such as digital and print forms.
Location-Mumbai (Andheri E)
- Design clear engaging graphic communications for web, mobile, and print - this includes direct mail pieces, brand promotional items, website, and social media graphics, posters, flyers, and other marketing materials
- Work closely with the marketing and content team to translate their messaging concepts into graphic/visual marketing material
- Think creatively and independently design concepts, graphics, and layouts
- Grow online social networks by acquiring a new fan base and increasing interactions via designs
- Knowledge of and ability to use various design tools
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ensure consistent branding across all communication channels
Our client is an expert in education financing and counselling related to higher studies abroad. They help students to understand about scholarships in various colleges abroad, whether they are eligible and how to apply for such esteemed institutions. Their dedicated page enlists every scholarship available across the globe, apart from other facilities required by students like visa counselling, forex, accommodation, Peer contacts etc.
They also offer the best resources for exams like IELTS, TOEFL and GRE apart from organising webinars and events to connect with industry experts, alumni and fellow students - that helps to prepare for these travels, loans and more. Partnered with the most prominent Banking and non-banking financiers, the team is led by FinTech-experienced IIT Kanpur alumni, passionate about offering sustainable financial offerings.
As a Graphic Designer & Video Editor, you will support the marketing team by creating materials that advance our communications efforts.
What you will do:
- Designing visual content for digital applications
- Designing and layout of materials for internal communications and engagement
- Editing YouTube videos
- Designing and layout of essential business materials
- Creating infographics and presentation materials to simplify the communication of complex concepts and data
- Editing video clips for use on social media platforms
- Working autonomously and developing high-quality concepts with minimal instruction
- Managing timelines and prioritizing of workload and knowing when to ask for direction
- Assisting team in developing and executing communications plans
- Providing technical support for design- and video-related efforts
- Optimizing graphics and video content for social media platforms
- Maintaining organized content files and helping to organize and archive existing video and graphics files
- Other duties as assigned
What you need to have:
- Strong visual communications skills, including the ability to communicate complex concepts and data through images
- Familiarity with best practices for graphics and video content on social media platforms (YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Freshers can also apply. Portfolio displaying samples would be a must
Expert at creating Digital Marketing Banners, Social Media posts, Email Templates, Logos and Corporate Brand Identity.
Solid conceptual, visualization, and communication skills during all phases of creative development from enquiry to delivery.
Deadline driven with the ability to complete tasks independently with a strong sense of ownership.
Ability to correlate the impact of design on Digital Marketing & Sales.
Always thinking about multiple iterations & variations for testing which design works better for users.
Experience in Graphic Design software - Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Sketch, Corel draw, etc.
Experience in Video Editing
knowledge of UI/UX.