About Henote Technologies
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As Backend Developer / Server Programmer you will write code that will run on 100s of servers thousands of times a second helping our games run smoothly, you will have to work out how to deal with massive amounts of data efficiently, train machines to crunch data and generally play around with the latest and greatest in tech.
You love to write efficient code and tackle hard puzzles, you like working with a committed team.
What you tell your friends you do
“I’m the hero of the day, when actually I only needed to fix one line of code”
What you will really be doing
- Contributing to the design and architecture of our servers using Python with Flask deployed on AWS EC2 Servers.
- Implementing server features to robustly support millions of mobile game players.
- You’ll be working with a worldwide multi cluster Couchbase and Elasticsearch database.
- Interfacing with other teams on any server-related issues affecting them.
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
- A proven track record of writing high quality database and program code for servers with Python. We are considering different levels of experience (from several months to years).
- The ability to write quick scripts to accelerate manual tasks.
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases (Couchbase, MongoDB, Cassandra, Memcache,etc.) could be useful but it’s not mandatory.
- Knowledge of Unix, Linux or equivalent development environments
- Some experience in game development would be a plus, although it’s not necessary.
- An avid interest in either console, PC or mobile games.
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
- In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays!(Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- 20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
- Relocation support available
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
With locations in California, Canada and India, Briq is altering the landscape for construction decision making. We are harnessing the power of data to build the industry's first construction data cloud. Leaders in automation, machine learning, and artificial intelligence, Briq is helping construction companies minimize risk and maximize success.
Briq is a financial automation platform that is changing the way construction companies run their business.
Know More About Us
Nice To Have
Cloud (AWS/ GCP / Azure), Software Best Practices, Data Structures, Algorithms, System Design, Gitlab, Database Design, ELK Stack, Messaging technologies like RabbitMQ, Apache Kafka etc.
Develop applications and features Identify and resolve roadblocks ahead of time
Be an independent contributor with high throughput
Align with product and project managers and ensure proper handoff of requirements
Develop, test, debug, support, and enhance software as per product specifications
Maintain strong coding, compliance, and security standards
Evaluate and provide technical solutions to solve a variety of complex and interdependent processes.
Drive complete ownership over every technical aspect of the features As part of the team, ensure members adhere to our code quality and testing standards.
Working experience in VueJs or ReactJs 3-7 years
Working experience in Python 3-7 years
Demonstrated end-to-end ownership for development of least one cloud-based product -
Experience in building microservices / platforms is desirable
Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills - including work estimation, facilitation, and consensus building skills Mentoring / coaching Junior Engineers.
Willingness to learn new technologies is a must
Proven ability to project and meet estimated deadlines
Self-motivated, fast learner with attention to detail and quality
Excellent diagnostic, troubleshooting, and communication skills
Modern tech stack for curious minds - Cloud, Kubernetes, Microservices Extensive individual responsibility and support to grow professionally Market competitive pay Best in industry wellness benefits - medical insurance, leaves, work-life balance Flexible work hours Remote work Transparent culture and process with open access to management
Should be highly Technical and hands-on experience in Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning and Python. Managing the successful delivery of projects by efficient planning and coordination.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POSITION :
- Create Technical Design for AI, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, NLP, NLU, NLG projects and implement the same in production.
- Solid understanding and experience of deep learning architectures and algorithms
- Working experience with AWS, most importantly AWS SageMaker, Aurora or MongoDB, Analytics and reporting.
- Experience solving problems in the industry using deep learning methods such as recurrent neural networks (RNN, LSTM), convolutional neural nets, auto-encoders, etc.
- Should have experience of 2-3 production implementations of machine learning projects.
- Knowledge of open-source libraries such as Keras, Tensor Flow, Pytorch
- Work with business analysts/consultants and other necessary teams to create a strong solution
- Should have in-depth understanding and experience of Data Science and Machine Learning projects using Python, R, etc. Skills in Java/C are a plus
- Should developing solutions using python in AI/ML projects
- Should be able to train and build a team of technical developers
- Desired to have experience as leads in designing and developing applications/tools using Microsoft technologies - ASP.Net, C#, HTML5, MVC
- Desired to have knowledge on any of the cloud solutions such as Azure or AWS
- Desired to have knowledge on any of container technology such as Docker
- Should be able to build strong relationships with project stakeholders
- Artificial Intelligence
- Machine Learning
We are hiring for a Software Engineer Team Lead - Backend, to join our education-focused fintech lending startup, GrayQuest. Our core product is a combination of a lending product, a rewards product and an insurance product to redefine the education fees payment across the country.
You will be joining a young and vibrant team of developers who are pushing the boundaries of consumer financing through technology.
Key Responsibilities :
- Participate in all stages of the Software Development Lifecycle
- Develop back-end components, services, and APIs. Support integration of user-facing elements, and collaborate closely with the design and front-end development team.
- Write elegant, effective, and scalable code while maintaining the highest level of coding standards.
- Take complete ownership of projects and ensure timely deliveries
- Ability to debug, refine, review, and deploy code
- Work closely with the QA team to test, and document project features.
- Ability to interact with all stakeholders. Understand business requirements, and effectively convert them into technical specifications
- Mentor junior developers and participate in peer Review
- Demonstrable experience as a Python Developer (3+ years)
- Strong knowledge of Python frameworks (Django Rest, Flask)
- Experience working on REST APIs
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Working knowledge of React
- Familiarity with Agile development methodology
- Good understanding of task breakup, milestone definition, and work delegation.
- Past experience of working in a fintech/financial services domain or a consumer internet startup will be preferable but not required
- Work experience in early-stage startups (0 ->1) is a big plus
- Bachelors or equivalent degree from premier institutes is a plus
- Most importantly, the biggest skill we look for our prospective candidates is "Learnability" - how quickly can you learn.
Why is this a great opportunity for the right candidate:
- Work with a young dynamic core team backed by marquee investors from the financial services space
- Work on a product/business that has achieved product market fit and take it to scale
- Equity compensation and competitive market salaries
- Work environment that prioritizes talent, hustle and dedication
We will also ensure we give a preference to applicants who directly email us with their background/context and why they think they should be a strong candidate for this position at GrayQuest. Email us at work (at the rate) grayquest (dot) com and cc Sonal (at the rate)grayquest (dot) com
making api and wokring on aws and s3 is added advantage.
Qualifications & Skills
• Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science from a reputed University
• 3 to 5 years of experience working in eCommerce domain, specifically at-least 2 to 4
years of experience working in Django and Python.
• React and/or Angular for front end
• Proficiency in MongoDB and MySql
• Technical Skills: JIRA, Gitlab, Rest API, GCP or AWS
• Experience in performance profiling, tuning, and optimization, caching mechanisms with
Enterprise level applicants
• Experience in writing unit testing and test case automation.
• Ability to operate in Agile environment with a start-up mentality and unstructured
environment, Energy, drive and passion to work, and operate in a digital world.
What you will be working on?
You'll be a part of the core team and will be working with the founders in building and iterating upon the core product.
How you can grow with us?
Will be working on the bleeding edge technologies of IoT which are not usually accessible to software engineers.
Will get exposure to IoT Hardware and Industrial Infrastructure.
Will get to deliver on-time, quality software in the challenging domains of Energy/IoT/Automation.
We appreciate the following traits!
Will be dealing with the web app, mobile app, frontend, backend, etc. So, you need to be flexible in getting the work done.
Need not be proficient in all of these but you can trump any of this by being a quick learner and a hard worker.
Should be familiar with the transition from the development phase to the deployment phase.