About Camp K12
Ever dreamed of being part of new product initiatives? Feel the energy and excitement to work on version 1 of a product, and bring the idea on a paper to life. Do you crave to work on SAAS products that can become the next Uber or Airbnb or Flipkart? We give you the opportunity to be part of a team that will be leading the development of a SAAS product.
Our organization relies on its central engineering workforce to develop and maintain a product portfolio of several different startups. Our product portfolio continuously grows as we incubate more startups, which means that different products are very likely to make use of different technologies, architecture & frameworks - a fun place for smart tech lovers!
We are looking for an experienced (3-6yrs) Senior NodeJS Developer to join one of our engineering teams.
What would you do?
- You will report to the architect. And we expect you to become one soon. So you should have a knack for creating modularized architecture built on strong SOLID principles
- Lead a team of 2-3 developers including mentoring, task management, and code reviews
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance.
- Reach out to the open-source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—NodeJS moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
Who Should Apply?
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming. We take SOLID principles very very seriously
- Experience using automated testing suites
- Experience with CICD services and other DevOps processes
- Experience with logging frameworks like Sentry or Loggly or ELK stack
- Good hold of DB skills - a combination of SQL and no-SQL experience is good.
- Hands-on experience with AWS or Azure.
About CAW Studios
CAW Studios is a Product Engineering Company of 50+ super-geeks based out of Hyderabad.
We run the complete engineering (Dev + DevOps) for several products like Interakt, CashFlo, KaiPulse, and FastBar. We are also part of the global engineering teams for Haptik, EmailAnalytics, and GrowthZone.
We are obsessed with automation, DevOps, OOPS, and SOLID. We are not into one tech stack - we are into solving problems.
Know More About CAW Studios:
Who we are:
- Technogise is a Pune based world class software consultancy delivering superior experience to its global clients.
- Established in Nov 2015.
- Delivered world class solutions to 20+ clients through 40+ engagements so far.
- Current team strength - 50+, which includes Leads, Devs, QAs, BAs, UX & DevOps experts.
To be counted among the world's finest technology consulting firms.
What we do:
We deliver high-quality software solutions. Our services include:
- end-to-end software delivery
- tech evaluation and strategy consulting
- agile consulting
- project rescues & turnaround
- tech "paratrooper" engagements (short term projects which provide highly strategic solutions to very specific problems).
We are also incubating multiple software products which we plan to launch in the future.
Technologies we've been working on:
What Technogise gives you:
- Business critical projects involving high volume transactions - As strategic technology partners to our clients, we build critical enterprise solutions. Some of our applications facilitate upto millions of transactions per day.
- Hands-on, end to end development - You will code back-end as well as front-end functionalities. You will also be involved in deployment, infrastructure management and DevOps.
- High quality team - Ours is a team of polyskilled problem solvers and pragmatic agile practitioners who value software craftsmanship and continuous learning. You will enjoy working with them, leading them, being challenged by them and learning from them.
- Diverse domains - We build solutions for clients across multiple domains like retail, logistics, education, healthcare, fin-tech and more. Each domain will bring you a fresh perspective / insight of business problems and their solutions.
What skills you bring to Technogise:
- Provide hands-on contribution towards -
- backend design and development,
- front end design and development
- regardless of the technology stack of the project. If you aren't one already, you WILL become a polyglot here.
- Technical depth - You know the "why" and "how" of technologies & concepts you've worked on. Your opinions on technology are borne out of your own experience, rather than bookish theory.
- Craftsmanship - The code you write is always clean, lean, robust, maintainable, scalable, reusable and testable. Solid, Kiss, Grasp are not words, but acronyms to you... :-)
- Consulting maturity - You have the maturity to consult clients, be it on delivery, technology or process. As their technology partner, you engage proactively and responsively with them; are empathetic to their evolving business needs; provide suggestions and implement steps which deliver the maximum business value to them.
- Curiosity - In order to be culturally aligned with Technogise, you HAVE to be passionate about technology. You must explore technology not because you need to, but because you want to.
What qualities you bring to Technogise:
You are culturally aligned with Technogise, which means you are:
- Humble to learn from everyone and share knowledge with everyone,
- Curious to explore better ways of delivering software,
- Tenacious to never give up and find best solutions to complex problems
- Collaborative to pair with fellow teammates everyday...and most importantly, possess an unwavering Customer Focus.
Job Opening for Node JS developer, Interested candidates can apply!
- Experience of 5 years in NodeJS
- Location - Hyderabad
- salary : As per industry standards
- Contract to hire : Min 6 months
Wingman is a product that helps salespeople sell better. It records sales calls and emails, uses AI to analyze and identify trends to give insights that help:
- Provide personalized, data-backed coaching
- Understand the Voice of Customers at scale (for better product management, improve marketing)
- Sales people get real-time assistance to take notes and answer questions during a sales call.
- Sales teams communicate and function remotely.
Wingman's customers are mostly sales teams of tech companies based in the U.S. Thousands of sales people are using Wingman today to get better at selling. Join us today and be a part of building the infrastructure that supports the explosive growth that this space is seeing today.
Wingman was founded in 2018 by Shruti, Murali and Srikar who have 10+ years of experience each in the tech and business worlds. It was part of the YCombinator accelerator in Silicon Valley (S19) and has since raised $2.3M in capital.
[email protected] uses cutting-edge machine-learning technologies to convert unstructured audio into actionable insights in REALTIME! This involves many challenging problems that require us to be at the forefront of infrastructure architectures and machine learning advancements to "understand" customer conversations.
Our product team thrives by directly interacting with customers, really learning what they need, building and iterating with product adoption in mind. Our engineers have a lot of say in the products and user experience we build and we expect them to dive deep into understanding the customer.
- 3- 6 years of experience with ReactJS. Experience with Electron and Java SpringBoot is a plus.
- Ability to empathize with the user and prioritize their needs above all else.
- Experience with web applications and their architectures.
- A degree in computer science or numerology.
What's in it for you
- Work on hard problems with stellar engineers at a fast-growing, well-funded startup.
- Work with the core engineering team.
- We are one of the few spaces to be positively impacted by the current work-from-home situation.
Senior Full Stack Engineer - TalkingYak
Talking Yak is an Android-based English teaching system made specifically for native Hindi and Tamil speakers.
Our program includes over 400 intelligently-structured videos, thousands of exercises, over 10,000 vocabulary words and phrases, and a system that adapts itself to each learner. In a matter of months, we can elevate most learners to a 100% functional English capability.
We are one team at TalkingYak consisting of honest, moral & ethical individuals who are heard and valued! We hold ourselves accountable- delivering on expectations & celebrating each other for the great work we do!
We’re looking for a senior developer who has a lot of passion towards solving real world problems using technology.
Below are some of the developer qualities we like a lot,
- Good team player
- Ability to write clean readable code
- Good logical and problem solving skills
- Clear communication skills
- Never give up attitude
- Passionate to learn and acquire new skills
Our current technology stack includes Android, Python, Flask, MongoDB, RabbitMQ, ElasticSearch and AWS. While it is a bonus to have worked on the same set of above listed technologies, it is not a must until you have hands-on experience with similar technologies.
To give you an idea about what you will be working on after joining us, you will be
- Dockerizing different services and automating our AWS infrastructure provisioning steps
- Optimising our backend services to scale for a few hundreds of concurrent users
- Managing our backed service and adding new features to it
- Working on refactoring our current android codebase to a cleaner design
- Mentoring junior developers
While we feel a developer with 4 to 8 years of hands-on experience will be more suitable for this role, it shouldn't be a hard constraint if you have the required skills.
We would love to get in touch immediately and have a conversation, if you feel our interests align.
Backend Developer Node.js JD:
We are looking for a Node.js Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
Must have skills and qualifications:
- You must have experience of 3 years and above developing and leading software products.
- Strong Knowledge of js and frameworks available for it.
- Professional, precise communication skills in English Proficiency in using the async NLM package is a must.
- Proficiency of AWS and any Linux flavour
- Understanding of a NoSQL database like MongoDB
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application using a caching solution (Redis) / queuing solution (Rabbit MQ).
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Cloud Environments like AWS, Azure etc
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- Basic Understanding of accessibility and security compliance like JWT token, OAuth.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests ● Basic knowledge of working of Blockchain
2 to 3 experience needed
Location: Pune/ Bangalore
We are looking for self-motivated backend developers for full-time positions with good skills in NodeJS and Azure.
Selected developer's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1) Write lambda functions and fix bugs - NodeJS on Azure platform
2) Good skills in NodeJS required and good working knowledge in Azure Serverless stack required
3) Preferable to have Azure certifications (Associate or Professional levels)
Salary: INR 2.4L Per Annum (INR 20k per month)
**Who can apply**:
* Final year college / passouts or ones with around 1 year of experience
* Available for full time employment (remote work for the time being)
* Preferably can start immediately
* Have relevant skills and interests
* Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Ruby on Rails Developer minimum 1+ year
Job Qualification: BE/ MCA or other Graduation or Post graduation Degree in computer science branch.
Skills Ruby and Rails framework, good communication skills, building web applications.
What is in store for you?
- Work in a dynamic, non-hierarchical environment where talent is valued over job title or years of experience
- Build custom software using the newest technologies and tools for clients across geographies.
- Develop product management capabilities
- Craft your own career
- Exposure to multitude of domains and client environments
Are you a developer who believes writing code is a craft?
This job is for you if you have,
- 1 to 3years of development and delivery experience with Ruby on Rails + Frontend Technologies.
- Hands-on experience in analysis, design, coding, and implementation of complex, custom-built applications
- Strong design patterns knowledge
- Familiar with few databases, like MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, NoSQL, etc
- Good communication and client-facing skills with the ability to work in a consulting environment.