Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Careator Technologies Pvt Ltd
Careator Technology is an end-to-end service provider for all your Application Development, Recruitment, and Staffing related requirements. Our primary competitive advantage is our ability to provide customized solutions that cover the whole process from beginning to finish. Careator maintains a broad variety of productive partnerships with organizations of the highest tier, and the firm ensures that each of its commercial associates is provided with an effective solution.
The founders of Careator understand that the combination of people and technology is essential to the success of a business. The company places a high premium on its employees and their relationships. This is reflected in the way that it creates its operational and strategic models, how it responds to consumers, how it connects with people, and how it promotes diversity in the workplace and the community.
For the role of dot net developer, the responsibilities of the developers include following a list of tasks:
To develop, design, test, maintain and support custom mobile and web applications
To collect the software requirement by customer and develop the application as per their requirement
Evaluate and research the products and technologies related to software
To design and develop the activities and procedures related to activities and maintenance
To write the high-quality code to meet customer requirement
To design, develop and implement the critical applicationfor.Net environment
Alienate the project work as per client’s requirement and budget
Stipend: INR. 5,000 to INR. 15,000 per month + Performance Bonus + Goodies for Elites
We are looking for skilled Full Stack Developer interns who can oversee the complete software development road cycle at Spacenos and work on building amazing products.
- Experience with NodeJs, Firebase and Firestore Functions.
- Candidates should have the ability to pick up new technologies quickly
- Knowledge of code versioning tools (such as Git, Mercurial, or SVN)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Creating and converting high-fidelity designs into code.
- Assist with creating cross-platform UI Web components
- Build responsive applications using front-end frameworks
- Create Backend services for the UI and test with edge cases.
Test components using new technologies
Spacenos is the fastest-growing start-up which is innovating in the finance, edtech and marketing domain since 2015 and won multiple awards and recognitions from more than 40+ MNCs and Fortune 500 companies. Our Clients are based out of the U.S.A and Australia. We are funded & Supported by Government of Karnataka, Angel Investors and International Grants.
- Apply for your CV and past work to be reviewed.
- Receive a telephonic interview or assessment upon filling the final step form.
- Receive offer letter if selected.
Apply soon, the earliest applicant would be preferred over the late applicants.
We are looking for a great Mern Stack developer. Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components using reactjs, React native and backend with nodejs.
Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
- 2+ years hands-on Experience with complete mern reactjs,nodejs,expressjs,mongodb or mysql,sql
- Experience in React with latest versions, using Hooks.
- Experience in Redux with any middlewares like redux-thunk.
- Good to have experience in SASS/LESS and typescript.
- Design and Develop APIs/ components using Node JS, Express JS, Elastic Search, Micro services and AWS or Azure Cloud & Experience with React-Native application development.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle for both iOS and Android
Released multiple applications on Google Play App Store.
- Strong knowledge in RESTful web services.
- Participate in agile processes like story grooming, sprint planning, daily scrum, troubleshoot production issues etc.
- Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
- Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
- Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
- Designing customer-facing UI and back-end services for various business processes.
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
- Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
- Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
- Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
- Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development.
Skills: Reactj,Nodejs,React native, Mongodb, git,aws
Education: BE, BTECH, BCA
Experience: 2-3 yr
Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
Company, established in 1990 and headquartered in Troy, Michigan, is a leading global information technology, and business process services company with operations across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and India. We leverage our expertise in legacy and emerging digital technologies to deliver transformative outcomes for our enviable list of clients, which includes Fortune 1000 companies.
Company new vision “Reimagining a better-shared world” and mission “Bringing human expertise to tech for delivering purposeful solutions that amplify value” is at the heart of our transformation approach, powered by cloud, platform mindset, and engagement. Our motto “Let’s make digital change happen” is our commitment to empower our clients to succeed in this digital world. While our values – integrity, teamwork, the pursuit of excellence, committed, customer-centric, and thought-leadership, defines our character and behavior.
Java, Springboot, hibernate, reactjs, angular, microservices
Graduate with 4 to 8 yrs of experience
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Work on an intranet portal for excellent employee user experience and productivity using Java full stack tools (React/Angular + Java (Spring boot)
- Support Web App built for employee IT Applications provisioning process.
- Take static design components and develop solutions to elevate work into engaging digital experiences.
- Collaborate with the team to build backend code and integrations as needed.
- Develop user interfaces that are standards-compliant, cross-browser compatible, and performance-optimized.
- Create and maintain a repository of common and reusable code.
- Develop and maintain documentation for code.
Qualifications & Skills:
- 6+ years of experience in Java full stack web app development
- Familiarity with developing custom components as well as using component libraries such as MUI/Bootstrap/Ant Design
- Comfortable navigating inside a UNIX/Linux environment
- Ability to write REST APIs and consume with AJAX calls
- Experience with Java/ Core Java
Perks and Benefits:
- Attractive Bonus and Stock options for eligible positions
- A whole suite of best in class leave bouquet: Paid Time Off , Maternity leave, Paternity leave, Sick leave, Casual Leaves, National Holidays etc.
- Medical insurance benefits of 5L covering parents (including COVID hospitalization)
- Learning and Development - certification reimbursement (as applicable)
- Host of benefits to curate your salary as per your need
- Relocation benefits
- World class office infrastructure with Gaming rooms, plush pantry and Break out areas.
The ultimate source for official answers about a business online should be the business itself. However, when consumers ask questions on company websites, too often they are left in the dark with wrong answers. Yext (NYSE: YEXT), the Search Experience Cloud, solves this problem by organizing a business's facts so it can provide official answers to consumer questions — wherever people search. Starting with the company website, then extending across search engines and voice assistants, businesses around the world, like Taco Bell, Marriott, and Jaguar Land Rover—as well as organizations like the U.S. State Department—trust Yext to radically improve the search experience on their websites and across the entire search ecosystem.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
You’ll be joining the engineering team responsible for delivering SaaS and on-premise solutions that orchestrate case data workflows and provide data driven legal insights for our clients. You will be leading the development, maintenance and scaling of our strategic initiatives - using a variety of distributed systems and cloud-technology stacks, driving our next level of growth. As an early member of our small team, you will have ample opportunity to lead and scale the product and the team.
- Work with product management to understand customers' case data workflows to translate their pain points to requirements.
- Gain a solid understanding of customer backend pipelines and integration surfaces.
- Breakdown large projects into potentially shippable incremental units within a timeframe.
- Understand the current system architecture and design sub systems.
- Be hands-on and build end-to-end new features and support existing features.
- Engage in all stages of the product development life cycle.
- Adopt a customer-centric and iterative mindset.
- Promote engineering best practices such as API design standards, coding standards, code test coverage, code reviews, CI/CD, and documentation.
- Work with lead engineers and mentor junior engineers to deliver on large initiatives.
- Exposure to a variety of stacks building SaaS platforms and/or on-premise solutions.
- Experience with building sub-systems or services in a distributed system.
- Exposure to one or more backend architectures such as event-driven, micro services, and cloud architectures.
- Experience troubleshooting performance and/or scale issues.
- Strong in RDBMS and/or NoSQL databases.
- Strong in data structures, algorithms, object-oriented programming, and design patterns.
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with both technical and nontechnical team members.
- Prior experience in the legal tech industry is a plus.
Years of Experience : 5+ years
Educational Qualification: BE or BCA or MCA OR Msc IT
- Knowledge of the MVC Framework will be a plus point.
- Good to have Contributions to open-source
- Strong Knowledge of Data Structure and OOPS concept
- Knowledge of Redis will be a plus point
- Should have background knowledge of E-commerce Systems
- Should have work with API's and its services
- Must be passionate about writing clean and maintainable code.
- Maintaining the central databases, ensuring high performance, and responding to requests from the front-end.
- Creating a secure API for our mobile applications.
- Optimizing the application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Implementing security and data protection.
- Designing and implementing data storage solutions.
- Compiling and analyzing data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Recording data and reporting it to respective parties
- Participating in all phases of the development life cycle
- Developing additional server level functionality and tools using a .NET language (C# preferred).
- Troubleshooting and fixing bugs/ flaws to ensure servers are running optimally.
- Managing Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- 3 years + Experience and exposure to working on problems of scale.
- .Net Fullstack Developer with Angular(Must) and MS SQL
- Must have mobile based app development experience.
- Familiarity with the challenges involved in scaling applications from a single machine to a large deployment.
- Experience with cloud environments like Amazon's AWS is a plus.
- Experience with in working with gaming servers like SmartFox multiplayer server is a plus.
- Added advantage to those who have worked on C#, Web API , WCF, MVC, MS SQL and Angular JS in business env.
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
WORK EXPERIENCE: 0.6 TO 3 YRS
SALARY: Negotiable (Base on Experience)
SHIFTS: Flexible to Work in Night Shifts (Male candidates are preferred)
CONTACT : Malar HR
Roles & Responsibilities
- The Designer/Developer is responsible for the design, layout and coding of a Website, Web Application, etc.
- They are involved with the technical and graphical aspects of a website - how the site works and how it looks. They can also be involved with the maintenance and update of an existing site and upgrades on existing Web Application.
- Write the programming code, either from scratch or by adapting existing website software and graphics packages to meet business requirements
- Test the website and identify any technical problems
- Upload the site onto a server and register it with different search engines.
- Adobe Illustrator.
- PHP, Java, Ruby, Python, Ajax, Angular JS.
- Frameworks - Zend, Symfony, CakePHP, Laravel & Codeigniter.
- MySQL, Oracle, and SQL Server.
Full Stack Engineer - I / II / III
Radical is a platform connecting data, medicine and people -- through machine learning, and usable, performant products. Software has never been the strong suit of the medical industry -- and we are changing that. We believe that the same sophistication and performance that powers our daily needs through millions of consumer applications -- be it your grocery, your food delivery or your movie tickets -- when applied to healthcare, has a massive potential to transform the industry, and positively impact lives of patients and doctors. Radical works with some of the largest hospitals and public health programmes in India, and has a growing footprint both inside the country and abroad.
As a Full Stack Engineer at Radical, you will:
- Work closely with all stakeholders in the healthcare ecosystem - patients, doctors, paramedics and administrators - to conceptualise and bring to life the ideal set of products that add value to their time
- Write code on the front-end, the back-end and anything it takes to solve the problems and delight users both internally and externally
- Build systems which have an extraordinary emphasis on capturing data that can help build better workflows, algorithms and tools
- Work on high performance systems that deal with several million transactions, multi-modal data and large datasets, with a close attention to detail
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Familiarity and experience with writing working, well-documented and well-tested code in at least two of the following: React/Redux (preferred), NodeJS (preferred), Golang and Python
- Proficiency in the features of the language they are using, with knowledge of standards and best practices (Eg: ES2015 and above, Python 3.5 and above, Node v10)
- Hands on experience with at least one large scale application framework that interfaces with databases and deals with at least 20 million rows of data
- Knowledge of databases, and familiarity with schema design in at least one NoSQL database (eg: MongoDB) and at least one relational database (eg: Postgres).
- Experience integrating with a wide variety of external tools and services
- Experience navigating AWS and leveraging appropriate services and technologies rather than DIY solutions (such as hosting an application directly on EC2 vs containerisation, or an Elastic Beanstalk)
It’s not essential, but great if you have:
- An established track record of building systems from scratch
- Experience with microservices and decomposition of monolithic architectures
- Proficiency in automated tests
- Proficiency with the linux ecosystem
- Experience in deploying systems to production on cloud platforms such as AWS
- Experience in TypeScript
- Meaningful open source contributions
The position is open now, and we are onboarding immediately.
Please reply to us with an updated resume, and one thing you would like us to see as part of your application. This one thing can be anything that you think makes you stand apart among candidates: it can be an interesting hobby project that you’ve self-hosted, a research paper that’s been published, a collection of blog posts you’ve written, a repository you maintain, or your contributions to a major library.
Radical is based out of Delhi NCR, India, and we look forward to working with you!
We're looking for people who may not know all the answers, but are obsessive about finding them, and take pride in the code that they write. We are more interested in the ability to learn fast, think rigorously and for people who aren’t afraid to challenge assumptions, and take large bets -- only to work hard and prove themselves correct. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Join us.