- At least 2+ years of product development experience with expertise in designing and implementing high-performance java enterprise applications
- Extensive knowledge in Object-Oriented Programming and Design
- Extensive knowledge of Java, Spring, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Struts
- Exposure to or experience with Git, Bitbucket, Jira, Jenkins etc.
- Extensive knowledge in creating and consuming RESTful API
- Extensive knowledge in automated unit testing using JUnit
- Experience in AWS infrastructure
- Knowledge in writing SQL queries and interacting with database systems such as Oracle, SQL Server,
- Thorough orientation towards Code reviews, Coding standards, Design Standards, and Code Documentation
- Knowledge in design patterns
- Knowledge of Data modeling in RDBMS or NoSQL databases
- A proactive approach to identify alternatives for a given problem statement
- Should have worked on enterprise-class applications
- Should have worked in an Agile environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Your responsibilities are as follows.
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software
• Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
• Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
• Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
• Create and maintain software documentation
• Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
• Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into
operations and activities
• Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
We are looking for individuals who are curious, excited about learning, and navigating
through the uncertainties and complexities that are associated with a growing
company. Some qualifications that we think would help you thrive in this role are:
• Minimum 4 Years of experience in web programming
• Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
• Familiarity with at least one of the following programming languages: ASP.NET
Core (C#), PHP
• A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session
management, and best development practices
• Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented
Programming and web application development
• Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
• Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
• Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of
timelines and budgets with business acumen
• Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master
diverse web technologies and techniques.
• Bachelor/Masters of CS/IT Engineering, BCA/MCA, B Sc/M Sc in CS/IT
• Exceptional working knowledge of various website development techniques.
• Exceptional understanding of UI Prototyping tools.
• Great interpersonal skills.
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Ability to manage and handle multiple tasks.
• Outstanding problem-solving skills.
• A keen eye on details.
• Exceptional time management abilities.
Experience: 1-4 Years
This Programmer Writer position is responsible for synthesizing complex technical API and SDK information and communicating it to an external software developer audience in a clear, concise, and accurate manner. In this position, you’ll write technical content primarily for the company by
creating new or modifying existing code examples and guides for a variety of DocuSign APIs and SDKs.
This position requires you to demonstrate technical skills in creating JSON structures, and API headers,and making API and SDK calls in one or more of these languages: Bash/Curl, PowerShell, C#, Java, PHP, Node.js, Ruby, or Python. You must also have experience in OAuth technologies, requesting access tokens, and the like.
Write code examples, guides, and other developer-focused content, including showing the
DocuSign external developer audience how to perform specific tasks in a variety of
supported coding languages
Write example code in multiple computer languages and translate that code between multiple languages based on your expertise Work with other internal teams or external
vendors to augment coding languages where you have less expertise
Follow established content QA standards and policies and suggest improvements for deficiencies in the process
Work with internal teams to understand the business purpose, scenarios, and use cases for all DocuSign APIs
Create developer content periodically for additional content types, such as blog posts and screencasts
Participate in select DocuSign conferences, meetups, and hackathons to promote DocuSigndevelopment technologies and to gather feedback directly from external developers
Strong understanding of Node.js and express
Bottom-Funnel provides the system and framework that modern marketers need to generate clients from scratch.BOTTOM-FUNNEL is a 360° digital branding and marketing agency that provides a wide spectrum of internet marketing services to enhance the online presence of all kinds of businesses. We offer global solutions of digital marketing and all IT trending technology solutions, communication through classifieds, web portals, social media networks, advertising channels, and search engines. Our digital experts and business consultants help clients by providing only the best digital marketing strategy to develop through innovation and creativity.
Employment Type: Employee - Full Time
Work Location: Jaipur, Rajasthan ( Work From Office Only)
Notice Period: Immediate - 30 Days only
Key Focus area: Mongo DB, Express Js, React Js, Node Js
We are looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer with focus on MERN
- Ability to translate Wireframes and PSD Designs into functional web apps using HTML5, AngularJs, ReactJs , Node.js, Next Js Typescript and MongoDB
- Creating RESTful services with Node.js
- Python or PHP knowledge will be good
- Architect scalable web architectures
- Work in a cross-functional team to deliver a complete user experience
- Create Unit and Integration tests to ensure the quality of code
- Be responsive to change requests and feature requests
- Write code that is cross-platform and cross-device compatible
- Ability to wear many hats and learn new technologies quickly
Qualification and Work Experience
Qualification: B.E./B. Tech/BCA/MCA
Work experience: 1- 5 years
- 1-2 years minimum in creating complex HTML based solutions
- Detail oriented experience as a Web Developer creating Angular/React/Vue based solutions
- 1-2 years with Node.js and Express Js
- Ability to work both independently and in collaborative teams to communicate design and build ideas effectively
- Experience using asynchronous RESTful services (JSON)
- Fluent knowledge of the latest HTML/CSS standards and best practices
- Solid Understanding of HTTP protocol and how server-side code is processed on the client
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds Excellent hands-on experience with MongoDB , Mongo aggregation , MySQL, Ability to build REST services, Authentications, MVC applications
- Excellent Object-Oriented Programming skills and ability to write modular, secure, scalable and maintainable code • Experience with Elastic search, Redis.
- Some experience with Photoshop or Sketch is a plus (creating sprites, optimizing, cutting or adjusting images)
- Working knowledge of front end optimisation and performance techniques
- Obsession with lean, clean and organised front-end code
- Cross-browser development and troubleshooting
- Experience building Responsive websites for web, tablet and mobile devices
- Eye for details is crucial
- Able to handle multiple projects and competing deadlines
- Good understanding of overall web design including basic usability, accessibility, industry standards, architecture, and navigation
- Experience with Microservices and DevOps.
- Opportunity to work on highly challenging international projects.
- Opportunity to travel & work with International clients.
- Flexible and friendly work environment
- Great organisational culture, focus on employee's well-being.
- Work-life balance.
- Be part of the best place to work for certified company
Perform a mix of maintenance, enhancements, and new development as required
Work in a data analyst role and with business intelligence applications
Document features, technical specifications & infrastructure Responsibilities
Work cross-functionally to convert business needs into technical specifications
0-1 years of experience in web development and software design
What is the role?
You will be responsible for developing and designing front-end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications, and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties. You will be responsible for the functional/technical track of the project
- Developing front end website architecture
- Designing user interactions on web pages
- Developing back end website applications
- Creating servers and databases for functionality
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product
- Designing and developing APIs
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- Education - BE/MCA or equivalent
- Overall 4+ years of experience
- Agnostic/Polyglot with multiple tech stacks
- Worked on open source technologies – NodeJs, ReactJs, python, Mysql, No SQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB
- Backend exposure – good knowledge of building API
- Worked on serverless technologies
- Efficient in building microservices in combining server & fronted
- Knowledge of cloud architecture
- Should have sound working experience with relational and columnar DB
- Should be innovative and communicative in approach
- Will be responsible for functional/technical track of a project
Whom will you work with?
You will work with a top-notch tech team, working closely with the architect and engineering head.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Compass.
We at Compass strive to make selling fun with our SaaS incentive gamification product. Compass is the #1 gamification software that automates and digitizes Sales Contests and Commission Programs. With game-like elements, rewards, recognitions, and complete access to relevant information, Compass turbocharges an entire salesforce. Compass also empowers Sales Managers with easy-to-publish game templates, leaderboards, and analytics to help accelerate performances and sustain growth.
We are a fun and high-energy team, with people from diverse backgrounds - united under the passion of getting things done. Rest assured that you shall get complete autonomy in your tasks and ample opportunities to develop your strengths.
If you find this role exciting and want to join us in Bangalore, India, then apply by clicking below. Provide your details and upload your resume. All received resumes will be screened, shortlisted candidates will be requested to join for a discussion and on mutual alignment and agreement, we will proceed with hiring.
1. Developing backend using node.js and express
2. Working on MongoDB database
3. Doing front-end development with react.js