About Fame Technologies
grow online businesses across multiple channels and global markets. They use data-driven tools to optimize how products are advertised and listed across marketplaces – and handle all associated shipping, logistics, taxes, and compliance.
Their business model is built on aligned incentives with no initial costs. They only makes
money if and when customers’ products sell.
They are expanding their Engineering team to India and building a stellar and diverse team
composed of owners. They are looking for a backend engineer with a demonstrated track record of developing and maintaining production services, innovative thinking, and technical excellence.
As a backend engineer, you will be responsible for building out the service layer that powers our frontend applications. You should have a solid understanding of software development lifecycle and software design principles. This is a great opportunity if you are looking for a huge impact at a small start-up with immense growth potential.
What you will do?
Create technical plans of projects assigned to you.
Come up with well-structured solutions to ambiguous problems and implement them.
Ship high-quality, well-tested, secure, and maintainable backend code.
Provide technical direction on our various products and upcoming projects.
Champion reliability and quality by using best practices in software engineering and modular
Ensure all components are scalable, maintainable, and have in-built metrics instrumentation
Deliver an exceptional user experience to our customers. Put the customer first and have
quality in mind.
Own the full release cycle from development to deployment.
What you will need?
3+ Years of experience as a software engineer working on backend applications.
Advanced knowledge of Python (preferably, the Django framework) and relational databases.
Experience with agile, test-driven development, continuous integration, and automated testing.
Experience with building, modifying, and extending API endpoints (REST or GraphQL) for
data retrieval and persistence.
Experience with the full software development life cycle, including requirements collection,
design, implementation, testing, and operational support.
Excellent verbal and written communication, teamwork, decision making and influencing
Experience with scrum or other agile software development methodology.
Hustle. Thrives in an evolving, fast paced, ambiguous work environment.
Bonus if you have
Experience working in the eCommerce domain.
Experience with AWS technologies like Elastic Beanstalk, Amplify, etc.
the next Uber or Airbnb or Flipkart? We give you the opportunity to be part of a team that will be leading the development of a SAAS product.
Our organization relies on its central engineering workforce to develop and maintain a product portfolio of several different startups. Our product portfolio continuously grows as we incubate more startups, which
means that different products are very likely to make use of different technologies, architecture & frameworks - a fun place for smart tech lovers!
We are looking for a Geek to join one of our engineering teams at our office in Hyderabad or work remotely.
What would you do?
● Building products is all about solving hard problems. It requires creativity and out of box thinking.
● We believe in freedom and ownership. So expect a large and important portion of the product to be gradually under your responsibility.
● Expect constant feedback for everything you do. We expect you to learn, understand, and not commit the same mistakes again.
Who Should Apply?
● Your DS and Algo skills should be strong. Our interviews will question you on these skills so no point in applying if you are not good at them
● You should have at least done one of these on your own as a project or in a previous internship
○ Created a set of APIs in Python or NodeJS or DotNet or Java and hosted them on cloud
○ OR created kickass web-app in Angular 2+ or React and hosted them on cloud
○ OR developed mobile apps in ReactNative or Flutter and deployed them to stores.
● Know Github, including operations like PR and merge.
About CAW Studios
CAW Studios is a Product Engineering Company of 60+ geeks.
We have built these products - Interakt, CashFlo, KaiPulse, and FastBar. And we still run their complete engineering.
We are part of the engineering teams for Haptik, EmailAnalytics, GrowthZone, Reliance General Insurance, and KWE Logistics
We are obsessed with automation, DevOps, OOPS, and SOLID.
We are not into one tech stack - we are into solving problems.
Know More About CAW Studios:
Find us: https://www.instagram.com/p/CMUhL0kHla2
Know More: https://www.cawstudios.com/handbook
- Build new things + find new solutions - we're growing to make room for new products.
- Minimum 1-2 year experience in backend development.
- Strong knowledge of OOPS concepts, algorithms and data structures.
- Knowledge of Design patterns, SQL, REST APIs, Version control systems (Git, SVN).
- Knowledge of web frameworks(like spring, django, express).
- Test driven development and unit testing.
Good to have
- Basic knowledge of AWS and NoSQL.
Minimum 5+ years in react
Must have worked on desktop application
Must have worked in frontend and backend both
5+ years of experience with React js, work closely with design, product management, and development teams to create elegant, usable, responsive, and interactive interfaces across multiple devices; experience with Electron js framework is a plus.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Should have develop professional applications in PHP using CodeIgniter.
- Additional advantage if worked on frameworks like Laravel and Zend
- Advance Level SQL knowledge
- Additional advantage if familiar with Server Configuration and Monitoring
- Should have working on Git Repository
- Candidate should have exceptionally good debugging skills.
- Clear about Object Oriented Programming Concepts.
SECONDARY RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of the project.
- Should be capable to work in a team.
- Must have strong communication skills.
- Should be enthusiasts and able to take challenge.
Kindly apply only if interested in the contract to Hire/C2H only.
EXP: 3+ years
Notice period: Immediate to 15 days only.
Location: Bangalore( Work from office only)
Skills: Python, shell scripting, experience in automating products and systems.
- Experience in system automation development
- Good proficiency in the following coding languages: Python, C#, AutoIT, Batch scripting, Shell scripting
- Strong knowledge in OOPS
- Worked on REST and automation of API requests
- Worked on Loggers and Config Parsers
- Knowledge of Power shell commands, wmic commands and Registry Editor
- Worked on test deployment frameworks like Jenkins
- Experience in configuring and building jobs using Shell/Bash/Python
- Hands-on experience with Tools like :
- Scripting: Python, Visual Studio
- Configuration files: INI and JSON
- Operating System: Windows, Linux
- Source code management: GIT and Gerrit
- CI/CD: Jenkins
- Ticketing and Management: JIRA, ServiceNow, Confluence
- Good Communication skill
- Good Analytical and Problem-solving skills
We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both iOS and Android platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing iOS and Android apps to React Native.
We at Perilwise are building the digital infrastructure for the insurance industry. We're looking for a tech lead, someone who can lead the dev team, and take over the day to day activities of the tech lead from the founders.
We are building a revolutionary insurtech platform offering to the entire market(intermediaries, clients, and later insurers)
We're an exciting early stage startup growing fast, and are looking to build cutting edge products across the insurance value chain.
The Role & Responsibilities
• Lead dev team to handle all issues arising w.r.t front end and backend
• Organize the entire tech stack and operations to ensure smooth functioning of the company
• Manage product pipeline and timeline effectively
• Work closely with founders on tech vision and strategy, and to implement improvements and new features on the platform.
• Work as a full stack developer where needed, helping dev team solve dev spikes
• Work across the stack in helping the company develop scalable solutions
• Co-ordinate with third party IT teams for API integration and testing
• Monitor and improve robustness and performance of platform
We'll be offering Salary + Equity, as an early stage startup.
Languages/Frameworks/Technologies you will need to know:
• Couch DB/MongoDB/SQL
• Angular 8/9
• Python Flask, Node.js
Experience levels: 4+ years. Previous leadership experience preferred but not necessary. These are guidelines, what’s most important for us is the candidate fit.
What we offer: A great learning experience across different business verticals, Very Strong Tech mentors with about 10-15Yrs of industry experience
Looking for AngularJs / NodeJS Developer. (Immediate Joinee Preferred)
Ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic developer eager to learn and grow his/her skills in the field.
- a) Portal Management and build
- b) third Party API Integrations
- c) Full stack implementation
- Experience with Building Web-based Applications and service-based architecture using modern framework node.js
- Should have hands-on expertise in some of the following technologies including Node JS, SOAP, RESTful, JSON, XML,
- Common frameworks such as MVC.
- Deep understanding of fundamental data structures and algorithms
- Experience in integrating API for client-server communication with security considerations.
- Experience with web services API integration (Rest, JSON, XML).
- Ability to understand, documenting features, technical specifications & infrastructure requirements and map to technical implementation.
- Strong knowledge of best practices and modern web design trends is necessary.
- Excel at rapid prototyping and at writing good code.
- Experience with modern version control. (GITHub, BitBucket)
- Experience with testing/debugging and validating work produced as part of the development process in multiple platforms
- Experience with HTML & CSS frameworks such as bootstrap.
- Understanding of general user experience and UI design principles
- Good understanding of cross browser front end development issues
- Cloud Computing Services – AWS will be an added advantage.
- Platforms – Linux, Windows
- Knowledge of MEAN Stack will be an added advantage
- Worked on e-commerce platform solutions will be an added advantage.
- Self-motivated, thinking up and executing own ideas.
- Strong communication skills
If you are keen to be a part of a close knit family and aspire to grow insanely big, do write back.
We will place you for 3-months into a paid internship at one of our partner companies.