About Omni Edge Retail Private Ltd
Kidsuperstore.in: Online shopping site for kids wear and fashion in India. Buy Shoes, Clothing, Dresses and Accessories for Boys, Girls, Toddlers, Juniors and Infants. Shipping | Cash on Delivery | 30 days return.
Experience in Frontend and Backend technologies
Experience Required: Minimum 2 years of work experience in Software Development and 1+ years in NodeJS and MongoDB
Preferred Skill Sets: jQuery, VueJs, Worked on any CMS like WordPress
Work Location - Work From Home
Optimiser is a one CRM platform, offering 360 degree business solution to organisation of all sizes. At Optimiser, we have our eyes set on ambitious goals. We work in a fast-paced environment with a team of talented and dedicated individuals, who collectively contribute advanced technological solutions for our clients. With teams based in UK and India, we embrace diversified talent. We are ready to make a mark globally, with a vision to bring a simple yet high end customer engagement platform for our valued customers.
Skill sets :
No SQL experience / Mongo / Cassandra ( nice to have )
Location: preferably Bangalore / open to Mumbai on review
Experience: 7-10 yrs
Open positions: 2
Notice period: Immediate - 30 days
What is the role?
You will be responsible for developing features on the application and integrations end to end. You will be working closely with the Technical Team to come up with high-quality, resilient, and highly performant applications.
- Design and develop SaaS-based applications based on microservices architecture.
- Work on the core backend and ensure it meets the performance benchmarks.
- API and Integrations.
- Designing and developing APIs for the front end to consume.
- Constantly improve the architecture of the application by clearing the technical backlog.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Work on the front end with ReactJS is a plus point.
What are we looking for?
- An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- A subset of the below skills should be fine as long as you are good.
- OAuth, API Integrations.
- Overall 6+ yrs of experience.
- Agnostic/Polyglot with multiple tech stacks.
- Worked on open source technologies – NodeJS, ReactJS, MySQL, NoSQL, MongoDB, CouchDB, DynamoDB, Clickhouse, Kafka.
- Backend exposure – good knowledge of building and integrating APIs.
- Efficient in building microservices in combining server & front-end.
- Knowledge of cloud architecture.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding skills on OAuth.
- Should have sound working experience with relational and columnar DB.
- Should be innovative and communicative in approach.
- Will be responsible for functional/technical track of a project.
Who will you work with?
You will closely work with the engineering team and support the Product Team of Plum.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and Compass. Xoxoday works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We however assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
JOB DESCRIPTION (19 Lakh salary range )
o The incumbent will be responsible for building microservices-based on a leading NodeJS API framework while also contributing to a large open-source community where your work will be seen and used by thousands of developers.
o You will work with the SourceFuse tech the council that is composed of senior architects to work on technical definitions of new microservices and will mentor junior developers that
integrate these services into client projects
o Coding complex modules
o Code review and enforcing best practices
o Improve Application architecture
o Constantly improve his/her own skillset
o Customizations to existing open-source or custom-built applications
o Building a knowledge base of the latest programming trends, best practices, and methodologies
Education and Experience
B.Tech/ BCA/ MCA or M.Tech
Relevant Experience should be 2-6 years
Node Js Experince is Must
o Impeccable wrote and verbal communication skills with the ability to present, explain and
o defend design concepts in team and
o Experience representing work to a broader product team and other leaders, clearly and succinctly articulating the goals and concepts.
o Knowledge of Typescript and Loopback.io would be an added advantage
Why you should apply here -
Remote Work (Canddiate can do office work from Noida office)
400+ Employee Strength
5 Days Working
MNC Company (HQ in Florida, USA -Development Offices in India( Noida- Delhi NCR, Mohali -Punjab, Hyderabad -Telangana )
Company Established in 2006
Work as a member of a team responsible for developing a large-scale, highly available and fault-tolerant SaaS based Leasing & Asset management solution in the commercial real estate space in accordance with established processes. You will apply your knowledge of building scalable, distributed applications and have the opportunity to work with technologies & frameworks such as Ruby on Rails, NodeJS, ReactJS, Heroku, AWS, Postgres DB
Essential Functions include but are not limited to the following.
You will be expected to:
- Contribute to all phases in the software lifecycle – requirements analysis, solution design, development, and deployment
- Maintain high quality standards for the work undertaken and be responsible for the quality of deliverables.
- Ensure assigned projects are developed in accordance with established engineering processes, adhering to scope, schedule constraints and agile project plans
- Guide/mentor the less experienced team members
- Participate in code reviews
- Work effectively as part of a distributed team
- Document the features worked by him/her
Key technical expertise areas expected for this role:
- Strong programming skills in Ruby with clear understanding of Object-Oriented and Functional programming.
- Experience working with Ruby on Rails framework
- Experience on REST API Programming preferably based on a Microservices Architecture
- Good Understanding of Databases (Postgres) and proficiency in database schema designing & writing efficient SQL Queries.
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrable ability to learn new programming languages and frameworks quickly
- Experience with distributed systems with specific focus on security and scalability
- Experience with modern cloud technologies such as AWS
Additional areas that would add value:
- Experience working with Cloud Service providers & platforms like AWS, Heroku
- Strong understanding of Design Patterns & their application in system design
- Test Driven & Behavior Driven Development
- Automated Unit/Integration testing
- Using DevOps & Infrastructure tooling such as GoCD/Jenkins, Git
- Experience working on projects, preferably in the real estate domain
- Experience working with Virtualization and Containerization technologies including Docker, Kubernetes.
- Experience working in Agile Scrum/Kanban methodologies
- Experience working with Linux and Shell scripting
- Bachelors or Master’s in Computer Science or related fields
Looking for Part time candidate job support having good skills in python, hadoop, oracle and perl .
Working hours - 2-3 hrs daily work for 1year payment from 200-700 whatsapp +1 mad C00 Vwxe your details
- Develop Magento extensions based on requirements given
- Customize 3rd party Magento extensions
- Diagnose and fix bugs in Magento websites
- Customize Magento functionalities by following Magento standards
- Optimize speed of Magento by identifying and fixing bottlenecks
- Extensive in developing Magento extensions and themes
- Deep understanding of the Magento architecture and data flow
- Thorough understanding of Magento concepts of Layouts, Blocks, Models, Controllers, Helpers, Observers, etc
- Understands the ORM concepts and database structure of Magento
- Knows how to extend Magento functionalities including REST APIs
- Understands the performance bottlenecks of Magento and the ability to write optimized code
- Knowledge in Magento 2 is an added advantage
- Knowledge in Linux environments
- Good knowledge in GIT concepts and operations
- Knows how to consume 3rd party RESTful services
- Magento Developer Certification is an added advantage
- Excellent problem-solving & analytical skills & OO principles
- Solid understanding of the data structure & algorithms.
- Very good experience with PHP programming language
- Hands on experience working on Laravel. Experience with any other framework would be nice to have
- Troubleshooting skills to reproduce & resolve issues in production systems
- Experience working with git & also following following git workflow
- Experience with deployment on server would be nice to have
- Working experience with AWS services like s3, lama, cognito, would be added advantage