- Good understanding of Structured and Unstructured Databases (MySQL and MongoDB)
- Knowledge of Isomorphic Reactjs is An Added Advantage
- Experience in implementing following well-known React.js workflows such as Redux
- Ability to learn new technologies and languages quickly.
- Proficient Understanding of Code Versioning Tools, such as Git.
- Good Time-management Skills.
- Experience with Restful API Services.
- Delivering a complete front end application.
- Professional, precise communication skills.
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS/Node Js/React Js practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience.
- A Good logical thinker and P
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About RadicalStart Infolab Private Limted
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Follow emerging technologies
- Test and develop software for client applications
- Experience in a wide variety of databases such as MySQL, MongoDB, etc.
- Understand Architectural Requirements and ensure effective design and development.
- Enable absorption of latest technologies in the product line.
- Good analytical & Communication skills.
The desired candidate will have a passion to host and handle large scale web applications and should be able to deliver a complete end to end solution right from the front end, back end, database management, and its deployment and scalability.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Ability to translate Wireframes and PSD Designs into functional web apps.
- Creating RESTful services with Node.js.
- MERN stack developer must have proven experience in front & back-end development.
- Work in a cross-functional team to deliver a complete user experience.
- React.js, Node.js developer must know MongoDB, Express, Node.js, & React.
- Create Unit and Integration tests to ensure the quality of code.
- Be responsive to change requests and feature requests.
- Write code that is cross-platform and cross-device compatible.
- MERN full stack developer must have the ability to wear many hats and learn new technologies quickly.
- For MERN stack developer job, candidate must have good Knowledge of Node Debugging.
- Understanding & proficiency in REST APIs.
- MERN stack developers should know Git Repository and Jira.
- Integration of data storage solutions (RDBMS, NoSQL DB).
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Excellent in basic programming in any web technology Server and Client Like ReactJS/NodeJS/VueJS and Server-side scripts.
- Basic knowledge in APIs, Micro Services.
- Hands-On experience in Web development frameworks.
- Hands-On in Database queries and concepts.
- Understanding of performance testing and optimization techniques.
Perks and Benefits :
- No salary bar for deserving candidates.
- 5 days working.
- Paid and leave encashment facility available.
- Open work culture.
Bottom-Funnel provides the system and framework that modern marketers need to generate clients from scratch.BOTTOM-FUNNEL is a 360° digital branding and marketing agency that provides a wide spectrum of internet marketing services to enhance the online presence of all kinds of businesses. We offer global solutions of digital marketing and all IT trending technology solutions, communication through classifieds, web portals, social media networks, advertising channels, and search engines. Our digital experts and business consultants help clients by providing only the best digital marketing strategy to develop through innovation and creativity.
Employment Type: Employee - Full Time
Work Location: Jaipur, Rajasthan ( Work From Office Only)
Notice Period: Immediate - 30 Days only
Key Focus area: Mongo DB, Express Js, React Js, Node Js
We are looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer with focus on MERN
- Ability to translate Wireframes and PSD Designs into functional web apps using HTML5, AngularJs, ReactJs , Node.js, Next Js Typescript and MongoDB
- Creating RESTful services with Node.js
- Python or PHP knowledge will be good
- Architect scalable web architectures
- Work in a cross-functional team to deliver a complete user experience
- Create Unit and Integration tests to ensure the quality of code
- Be responsive to change requests and feature requests
- Write code that is cross-platform and cross-device compatible
- Ability to wear many hats and learn new technologies quickly
Qualification and Work Experience
Qualification: B.E./B. Tech/BCA/MCA
Work experience: 1- 5 years
- 1-2 years minimum in creating complex HTML based solutions
- Detail oriented experience as a Web Developer creating Angular/React/Vue based solutions
- 1-2 years with Node.js and Express Js
- Ability to work both independently and in collaborative teams to communicate design and build ideas effectively
- Experience using asynchronous RESTful services (JSON)
- Fluent knowledge of the latest HTML/CSS standards and best practices
- Solid Understanding of HTTP protocol and how server-side code is processed on the client
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds Excellent hands-on experience with MongoDB , Mongo aggregation , MySQL, Ability to build REST services, Authentications, MVC applications
- Excellent Object-Oriented Programming skills and ability to write modular, secure, scalable and maintainable code • Experience with Elastic search, Redis.
- Some experience with Photoshop or Sketch is a plus (creating sprites, optimizing, cutting or adjusting images)
- Working knowledge of front end optimisation and performance techniques
- Obsession with lean, clean and organised front-end code
- Cross-browser development and troubleshooting
- Experience building Responsive websites for web, tablet and mobile devices
- Eye for details is crucial
- Able to handle multiple projects and competing deadlines
- Good understanding of overall web design including basic usability, accessibility, industry standards, architecture, and navigation
- Experience with Microservices and DevOps.
- Opportunity to work on highly challenging international projects.
- Opportunity to travel & work with International clients.
- Flexible and friendly work environment
- Great organisational culture, focus on employee's well-being.
- Work-life balance.
- Be part of the best place to work for certified company
Full Stack Developer Job Description:
Knowledge in MERN Stack is mandatory
Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
Design client-side and server-side architecture
Conduct Testing & Debugging, utilize script tools & write basic codes for design specifications
Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
Write effective APIs
Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
Create security and data protection settings
Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
Write technical documentation
Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
MERN stack expertise
Data & cloud management
Fullstack expertise with end to end product development
Who We Are:
Polosoft helps brands solve complex challenges through our integrated development and services offering. Headquartered in Bhubaneswar with offices in Delhi & USA, our teams are connected by a set of core values that inform everything we do, from how we hire to how we work together: values like Everyone Matters, No Silos, and Masters of Our Craft.
At Polosoft, we are creating a new model for a new age client, and we are obsessed with measured impact. We combine digital, analytical, and creative capabilities with industry knowledge and experience. That means clients can bring us their biggest challenges, knowing we have what it takes to bring a new business vision to life.
Polosoft is growing fast; hence an entrepreneurial mind-set and the ability to multitask would be highly desired.
We are Looking For:
As a Full Stack Developer, you are constantly leveraging your technical skills and creativity. You have mastered front-end and back-end development, creating reliable, lightweight, malleable, and high-performing web & enterprise applications. You are fluent in core PHP and at least 1 MVC framework from Laravel and Codeignitor, comfortable using CLI in Unix/ Linux server environments. You are technologically agnostic, genuinely enjoy experimenting with new frameworks, and closely follow changes across the tech landscape.
This role is perfectly suited for people that love to learn because it requires you to continuously update your skillset and technical abilities. Staying up to date on new development tools, programming techniques, and industry trends is also part of the job. If you’re someone who loves logic and problem solving, then We are looking for You.
What You Will Do
- No day is the same - you will create technical designs that support varying client requirements.
- You will design and develop full-stack web applications using the latest web technologies, primarily Angular js and React js, Express js
- Write code that passes unit tests and withstands an agile and test-driven development environment.
- Leverage your skills in industry standard tools to deliver weekly code releases.
- You’ll work in a ‘no silos’ environment, frequently collaborating with global teams and roles across the organization.
Who You Are
- You can build products from scratch.
- You have expertise in any one of the back-end frameworks (PHP 5.x/7.x with XAMP/LAMP Environment, Laravel, Codeigniter PHP web framework, Node js, Express js, etc.)
- You have Strong knowledge of Ui and UX
- You have dabbled in these front-end tools - HTML 5, Bootstrap 3.0/4.0, CSS 3.0, React js,Node.js Angular JS, JQuery
- You understand when to use NoSQL ( Mongo DB) vs. relational database (MySQL)
- You are comfortable to use any of the web services (REST/ SOAP/ XML)
- You are comfortable to use ecommerce tool like magento 1 and 2, Woocommerce,prestashop and other CMS tool like wordpress (plugin building),drupal and Joomla
- You preferably have experience in working with GIT, SVN or similar SCM tools
- You must have done one of this payment gateway integration - Paypal/ Stripe/ Razor pay
- You are comfortable working up and down the stack.
- You can convert ideas into designs and build them out
Mid-level 2-4 Years of Experience
CTC : 3 – 6 LPA
Position Engineering Lead (Platforms) / Product
The Arth Group comprises companies that operate in the areas of Technology Solutions, Software
Products & Services, Rural Services, and Digital Healthcare. The technology organization serves
as a shared services organization supporting all the group companies.
Job Description Summary
The Engineering Lead (Platforms) / Product Architect will be responsible for leading the
engineering initiatives for the technology platforms being built by the group companies. The
equivalent names for this position are Platform Architect, Product Architect, Software Engineering
Lead, and Product Engineering Lead.
1 Architecture, high level design and detailed design of multiple software platforms.
2 Hands-on development for prototyping and initial releases of software, working closely with
product manager to execute on the product backlog
3 Leading and guiding a technical team of software developers for major releases, Code
reviews and overall responsibility for Tech Quality Assurance (TQA)
4 Technology risk identification and mitigation, new tech evaluation
1 Architecture / Design blueprints for both development and deployment
2 Working software – e.g. mobile applications, server applications, APIs, database applications,
3 Engineering / build plan for feature development, working platform features as per the product
backlog, fixes to any issues reported, enhancements to any features as per user requirements
4 New technology evaluation report
Qualification & Experience
1 Bachelor’s / Masters’ degree from a reputed university
2 Engineering / Architecture certifications (e.g. TOGAF) would be a plus
3 Years of experience: 15-20 years.
4 Experience of Fintech organization or Financial services expertise is a plus.
Proven experience in architecting and building software platforms, in particular cloud based
multi-tenant, SaaS architecture
Software development expertise
Front end technologies e.g. HTML/CSS and frameworks e.g. Bootstrap, Angular,
React, Express, etc.
Mobile applications e.g. native (Android, iOS) and hybrid
Database technologies e.g. MySQL, Oracle, MS SQL Server, MongoDB, etc.
Cloud technologies e.g. Web Services, REST APIs, API gateways, micro services,
multi-tenant SaaS applications, usage of Cloud AI services
3 Experience in agile software development
4 Experience in low code platforms and prototyping
5 Expertise in data management & analytics, data visualization, dashboard development e.g.
using Microsoft Power BI, Tableau and similar platforms
1 Ability to work both as an individual contributor as well as part of a larger team
2 Leadership ability – mentoring and guiding a team of developers, reviewing their software
deliverables, and helping them address any issues
3 Ability to work against stringent deadlines and as per a clearly defined release roadmap and
4 Possessing a positive, can do attitude – “any problem can be solved”
|1.working experience on REST APIs , using NODE js with express for web and apps (andriod and Ios)|
|2.working experience with web socketIO|
|3.Hands on coding knowledege of JAVA script|
|4.AWS Setup (EC2, S3, Route 53, VPC)|
|5.Knowledge of payment gateway integration (Paypal,Stripe, Razorpay)|
|6. Working experience on version control like GitHub, Bitbucket|
|7. Working with the agile team to develop, test & maintain web applications.|