• Experience with working in a team, communicating well, and exercising initiative when presented with problems.Maintaining a detailed
architectural and implementation level understanding of modern cloud native platform technologies.
• Able to architecture, design and implementation of complex solutions but also able to engage non technical stakeholders.
• Experience developing web and stand-alone applications in Spring technologies such as Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Batch
• Strong experience working with relational databases such as PostgreSQL, Mongo etc
• Good understanding of Git and different Git workflows.
• Experience with Authentication like SSO, AD, LDAP
• Experience with Microservices architecture
• Experience working in a SaaS Product (Optional)
• Experience in integrating/using 3rd party products like Elasticsearch, Solr, Kibana, Kafka
What Technogise gives you:
- Business-critical projects involving high volume transactions - As strategic technology partners to our clients, we build business-critical solutions. Some of the applications developed by us can easily process up to a million transactions per day.
- High-quality team - Ours is a team of polyskilled problem solvers and pragmatic agile practitioners who value software craftsmanship and continuous learning. You will enjoy working with them, leading them, being challenged by them, and learning from them.
- Leadership exposure - You will take key design decisions, define tech roadmaps, mentor teammates, engage with clients directly and be accountable for delivering solutions that adhere to the high standards of Technogise.
- Hands-on, end-to-end development - You will help to build products that will bring delight to end-users. You will get a chance to work on both back-end and front-end functionalities. Based on your interest, you can also be involved in deployment, infrastructure management, and DevOps also.
- Diverse domains - We build solutions for clients from different geographies, across multiple domains like retail, logistics, education, healthcare, fin-tech, and more. Each domain brings you a fresh perspective/insight into business problems and innovative solutions.
What you will do at Technogise:
You will -
- Provide hands-on contribution towards -
- backend design and development,
- front end design and development,
- flourishing our DevOps culture
- Regardless of the technology stack of the project. If you aren't one already, you WILL become a polyglot here. Take technical decisions and define technical roadmaps at project(s) level. Also influence organizational decisions at a strategic level. We are young, and have a startup spirit... and we look forward to your guidance as we evolve.
- Engage with clients on a daily basis, both offshore and onshore, to come up with strategic solutions to their business problems.
- Explore technologies and implement them on projects if they make business sense.
- Attend or present at technical meetups / workshops / conferences to share knowledge and help build brand Technogise.
What Technogise expects you to bring:
- Technical depth and Problem Solving Skills - You must know the why and how of technologies & concepts you've worked on. Your opinions on technology must be borne out of your own experience, rather than bookish theory. Also, you must be able to solve the project design problems.
- Craftsmanship - The code you write must be clean, lean, robust, maintainable, scalable, reusable and testable.
- Consulting maturity - You must have the maturity to consult clients, be it on delivery, technology or process. As their technology partner, you must engage proactively and responsively with them; be empathetic to their evolving business needs; provide suggestions and implement steps which deliver the maximum business value to them.
- Curiosity - In order to be culturally aligned with Technogise, you HAVE to be passionate about technology. You must explore technology not because you need to, but because you want to.
Back End- Java, Node JS
CodeMymobile is looking for a full-stack web developer to help us build beautiful and functional websites for our clients. Our work reflects our values and our team is passionate about ‘growing the good’. We are a small and collaborative team, where you will have an important role in developing and maintaining client websites/applications. If you’re seeking an opportunity for growth and creativity, for collaboration and shared values, for humor and balance, let's get in touch.
This is a permanent remote opportunity.
- Designing and developing mobile-first applications.
- Creating and maintaining clean and clear front-end code and backend APIs for our web and mobile applications.
- Automation and Deployments of builds - Frontend and Backend.
- Application Performance And Error Monitoring and Automation
- Maintaining excellent test coverage for our code base.
- Working with our shared services and field teams to identify application bottlenecks and make relevant architectural decisions.
- Constantly optimizing our code bases with an eye for modularity and legibility.
- Writing documentation for our external and internal APIs.
Required development skills include:
- 3 or more years of professional web development experience
- WordPress custom theme/plugin development from scratch
- PHP or similar object-oriented programming language
- Unix Server Administration
- Gitlab and CI deployment experience
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with popular NodeJS packages (e.g. express, socket-io).
- Familiarity with CI/CD Pipeline.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Ability to clearly articulate technical problems, design and implementation choices to a broad range of stakeholders (e.g. sales team, users, security experts)
- 8+ years of hands-on experience in enterprise software development using Java, and J2EE Framework.
- Passion for building enterprise web applications leveraging modern architecture principles, strong prior experience as a full stack developer.
- Expertise with CSS and building responsive pages, with a keen eye for UI design and usability
- Experience with web-accessibility/WCAG standards
- Experience working collaboratively with a globally distributed team.
- Experience with agile methodologies and good exposure to DevOps/CICD models.
- Passion for keeping up with new trends and developments in the programming community and is eager to find ways to incorporate these new ideas into our codebase.
We have a range of interesting projects that are generally focused on delivering new features and service improvements to our products.
- Be an active voice on the team providing ideas for feature and architecture development.
- Investigate and estimate tasks.
- Write testable code that will be continuously integrated and deployed.
- Improve how we do things as a team.
- 2 plus years of professional experience in C# .NET
- Knowledge of design patterns.
- Common understanding of modern JS libraries and frameworks.
- Professional Proficiency in English.
Salary: Hike on your current CTC plus performance bonus
Immediate Joinee or Candidate who can join within 30 days preferred
At least 5years of experience in a similar position, working in medium to large-sized, distributed teams
Tech stack:ROR with React JS
Experience developing web services using any of the following Ruby
Experience in one or more relevant front-end frameworks like React JSm or Vue.JS
Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
Design client-side and server-side architecture
Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
Write effective APIs
Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
Create security and data protection settings
Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
Write technical documentation
Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
Familiarity with common stacks
Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
Excellent communication and teamwork skills
Great attention to detail
An analytical mind
CTC - 12 to 14 LPA
Experience - 3+ Years
- Mandatory experience on Angular 2+
- Hands-on experience on MEAN stack
- Proficient with OOPS and design patterns
- Frontend using Angular 2+/ReactJS/VueJS
- Backend using NodeJS (ExpressJS/SailsJS)/Python/Java
- Good understanding of NoSQL & SQL databases
- HTML, CSS(Knowledge of web semantics, CSS Pre-processors preferable)
- Should be able to translate design to HTML, CSS Git
Good to have:
Mobile app experience using react-native, flutter, etc
At least one application in production
*>Knowledge on Node.js and frameworks such as Express JS , require JS etc.
*>Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
*>Familiar with newer specifications of EcmaScript and modern authentication mechanisms like JSON web tokens
*>Must have strong experience in Relational databases like MYSQL etc. and NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Cassandra etc.
*>Experience in cloud technologies like GCP, Azure is must
*>Should be able to work independently as well as lead the teams.
*>Knowledge on chatbot frameworks such as Microsoft Bot Framework
*>Experience in HTML5, CSS3, SASS, LESS is an added advantage