- A champ in Data Structures, Algorithms, Object-Oriented Design, Analysis, Multi-threading, Design patterns, and other computer science concepts.
- Developing and managing applications for new features and enhancement in full-stack
- A proven technical leader within an Agile development environment
- Experience in delivering full-stack solutions across multiple technologies.
- Able to showcase work involving low latency concurrent and distributed systems/applications.
- Able to multi-task and work in a cross-cultural geographically distributed environment.
- Proactive, self-starter, and hands-on with multiple upcoming technologies.
- Managing our Engineering team - coach them, advocate for them, and productive.
- Providing technical leadership and being accountable for the technical decisions made by your team, with a focus on performance, scalability, privacy, and security.
- Work closely with Product, Design, and Manager to create a meaningful vision and roadmap for the team, towards delivering impactful work and a successful outcome.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Building efficient, testable, and reusable Node JS modules
- Helping in co-creating product vision and roadmap along with Product Managers
- Planning,hiring, developing our own products to the extent required, while reviewing, managing team and morale; and most importantly,setting up required processes that takes us to the next level
- Building high performance frontend applications with react
- Managing End-to-end ownership of modules including designing, development, validation, deployment
- Creating microservices from scratch and ensuring that micro services are used wherever it makes sense.
- Understanding the fully synchronous behaviour of Nodejs
What you need to have:
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or related technical discipline
- 2+ years of Software Development experience
- Deep hands-on technical experience in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, and complexity analysis
- Experience with full software lifecycle methodology, including; coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Ability to identify, empathize with and delight the customer
- While every product-line has its tech stack - different products have different technologies and it is expected that you are comfortable working across all of them as and when needed.
- Some of the technologies/frameworks that we work on - Microservices Architecture, Python, Rest/gRPC, Node.js, MySQL, Postgres, AWS, ReactJS, React Native, Kubernetes.
- Familiarity with Workers/ child processes and performance tuning
- Experience with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages (MySQL, and MongoDB)
- Strong knowledge of the common Node Js & React or web server exploits and their solutions
- Strong knowledge of Php frameworks (Laravel, Zend must).
- Strong knowledge of front-end technologies, such as react js or Vue js.
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming.
- Write effective APIs.
- Write technical documentation.
- Familiarity with SQL/No SQL databases.
- Understanding of code versioning tools like Github.
- Take full responsibility for task/project execution
- Good problem-solving skills, Data structures, and Algorithms.
- Should have experience in Webservices (SOAP/REST) and JSON
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Work with us as a team leader.
● Coding complex modules
● Code review and enforcing best practices
● Improve Application architecture
● Constantly improve his/her own skill set
● Customizations to existing open source or custom built applications
● Building a knowledge base of the latest programming trends, best practices, and
Skills & Abilities:
● Knowledge of Typescript and Loopback.io would be an added advantage
● B.Tech/ BCA/ MCA or M.Tech
● Strong portfolio and excellent attitude
● Must be self-confident to work in a team and individually
● Ability to drive the project with the team
● Strong communication skills
● Detail oriented and ability to organize
● Problem-solving and innovation skills are a must
● Delivery oriented and able to work under strict deadlines.
However, Most importantly, you will need to be very passionate about building products and will need to thrive in a startup environment.
- Architect, develop and maintain core products and services of the company.
- Create database architecture and best practises for optimization in speed and product operating costs.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs with high-volume large scale transaction processing capabilities.
- Collaborate with design teams to ensure flawless UI and UX is achieved
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Work with customers in evaluating technical requirements.
- Work closely with the product managers to achieve product vision and goals
- Review work of other developers and contractors, provide feedback and mentoring.
- Assist in the hiring of technical talent.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role for atleast 3 years
- In depth knowledge of Ruby on Rails, NodeJS, ExpressJS or Restify
- Experience implementing applications using Angular 1 or React
- Experience creating front end applications using HTML5, Angular, LESS/SASS
- Automating the building and deploying of code along with continuous integration (Jenkins/Hudson) and version control (SVN, Git)
- Strong experience is deploying and managing application in AWS and Google Cloud
- Experience with modern frameworks and design patterns, minimum 2 years experience with MEAN Fullstack paradigm
Most important requirements and TLDR -
- Know how to create apis and applications
- Know how to architect and scale databases
- Know how to build front end for applications
- Know how to deploy applications on the cloud
About the company:
Saara is a fast-growing, Techstars backed E-commerce returns reduction and automation startup. We use AI/ML to not only help e-tailers be successful but also save the environment by reducing returns.
We are currently looking to hire sharp Software developers who are passionate & excited to learn. This position is part of our engineering team.
- As a Software developer, you will design and implement multi-tier (DB, services, and web) software applications, and document, test, fix and enhance systems when needed.
- In your agile team, you will closely work with other engineers, your manager and create solutions that meet business requirements.
- You will spend most of your time developing clean code with limited abstraction. You will constantly work to learn new technologies and improve your skillsets.
- 3-6 years of experience preferably in the e-commerce solution domain
- Must have experience in Django/Flask framework along with Microservices
- Must have good experience in writing SQL queries and optimization.
- Working knowledge of code repositories like Gitlab/Bitbucket.
- Should have the ability to use well-known design patterns to plan implementations or refactor existing solutions.
- Must have a good understanding of RESTful best practices
- A plus if you have worked with diverse data sources especially the NoSQL database.
- Knowledge of Azure/Aws is a must for server deployments.
- Knowledge of ML is added advantage.
- Good colleges preferred.
- Startup experience preferred
Founded in 2000 by serial entrepreneurs who hailed from IIT Delhi. We are India’s one of the leading certification training providers, also awarded the ' Most Innovative Indian IT Company’ award by NASSCOM in 2004 . We are one of the first in the industry to launch online training for various technologies.
We are looking for a fullstack developer who is proficient with React.js and nodejs. Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components, RESTful APIs and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux) and nodejs. You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
Developing new user-facing features using React.js
Developing lambda services using nodejs
Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-
capable devices and browsers
Thorough understanding of React.js and nodeJs and their core principles
Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
Familiarity with RESTful APIs
Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack,
Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical
A knack for benchmarking and optimization
Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN and CodeCommit
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field
Any cloud certification such as AWS Certified Developer would be a plus
Your primary objective will be the development of full stack applications.
- Design, develop and improve the applications.
- Lead design of major software components, systems, and features.
- Work closely with engineering partners and clients, to enhance the growth of the company.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- 3-5 Years of total experience in Node.js and Angular.
- Strong understanding of Node.js and its concepts and any of the Node.js frameworks like Express, Next JS
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its characteristics.
- Must be experienced in any relational database(MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc)
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS.
- Basic understanding of front-end frameworks, like Angular or React and so on.
- Good understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Basic understanding of cloud services like AWS
Competency Skills Required:
· Good Communication Skills
· Team Player
· Problem Solving and decision making skills
· Innovative and creative
- Must have worked as a Full-Stack Developer for minimum 4 years
- Experience with databases like MySQL and MongoDB
- A Strong presence on Developer websites like Github and stackoverflow
- Must have a product mindset. Ideate beyond the product specs considering the larger implications, both technological and user-facing
- Must understand existing architecture and code practices quickly
- Work on our tech stack i.e.NodeJS, ReactJS & Redux, MySQL, MongoDB, Redis. The hosting platform being AWS Cloud
- Take a part in the product development/uplifting from ideation to deployment and beyond
- Write effective APIs. Create data-driven new features
- Develop a high-quality code based on detailed designs that cater to the user requirements
- Work with our data and designer team to make our product smarter and more intuitive to use
- Be creative in using tools to deliver the code faster
- Serve as a mentor to junior developers.Communicate effectively with other Developers and QA
For too long, too many SMBs and growing agencies have put up with underwhelming marketing software products that are “cheap” but painful to use, have too many frustrating features, and have severely delayed customer service and overall a very disappointing experience. And sure enough, as these agencies grow, they find themselves locked in annual contracts worth thousands of dollars for software products which they thought were “discounted”.
SocialPilot was created in 2014 to change this.
At SocialPilot, we believe that irrespective of the ticket size, SMBs and agencies deserve enterprise class software that creates joyful experiences in their day-to-day marketing work. We think that being price competitive does not mean cheap, and that just because an agency grows, does not mean that we should start charging them ridiculously. And yes, each and every customer’s business is equally important and deserves immediate attention including 24x5 chat, emails and phone calls.
As of today, over 5000 agencies and SMBs use SocialPilot to manage their social media publishing, analytics, and social engagement while collaborating with their team and their clients.
Our impact so far
- Helped 5000+ marketing agencies and SMBs
- 1 billion+ social media posts published
- One of the fastest growing SaaS companies in India as listed by Inc 42
- Ranked as a “Great Product” consistently by G2, Capterra, SoftwareSuggest, and TrustRadius
What we believe in
- Customer Obsession: We put customers first while making decisions and planning future goals
- Ownership: We believe in taking ownership of areas that we’re working on. We own up our - successes and failures. Moving the needle matters more than just busywork
- Relentless: When it comes to creation & innovation, we stop at nothing. We might fail at the first attempt, but we rise back fast to try again
- Nimbleness: We respond rapidly to changing circumstances and customer needs
- Collaboration : Our collaboration efforts extend to our partners and customers along with our internal team. We are stronger together
Why join us
- Work-life balance: 5-days work week to help you make the most of work and life
- Work Hard, Play Harder: Unwind with frequent air-hockey and coffee breaks with colleagues
- Open door policy: Strong communication and transparency goes a long way in creating stress-free work places. Got a question? Just ask the right person without any bureaucracy
- Zen-like workspace: A modern, aesthetically pleasing workspace with an all-inclusive cafeteria and dedicated conference/meeting rooms
- Celebrate: From birthdays to festivals - we don’t miss any occasion to celebrate however small or big
- Open Floor Workspace: So every coworker is just a ‘holler’ away. Besides, it ensures we stay productive