Villa Plus is UK's leading villa holiday tour operator, providing holiday makers the ability to book their own private villas across Europe. Customers have a choice of close to 2000 villas in 19 destinations with option of booking flights, car hire, transfers and travel insurance. Over the last 33 years Villa Plus has catered for holidays for nearly 200,000 customers and it manages about 50,000 bookings annually online.
Our digital platform, www.villaplus.com runs totally in Azure Cloud. A headless CMS platform is used for non-villa marketing content. Ash software is value-added partner and technical arm of Villa Plus which aims at delivering delightful experience to customers.
7+ years in Product development
- Bachelor / Masters degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 5+ years of professional experience in software development
Our team is highly motivated and is looking for a senior engineer who can steer the team technically in our vision.
Strong belief in software craftsmanship and practicing it in day-to-day work, expert in Microsoft .NET technology stack is a must.
A good team player with expertise working as part of Agile teams. Hands-on experience in practicing Scrum, XP and Kanban.
- Strong hands-on experience in web development using ASP.NET MVC and C#.
- Usage of SQL and no SQL databases
- Hands on experience in test-driven development and DevOps practices
- Strong design capabilities, following SOLID principles using C#
- Well-versed with pair-programming
- Working on solutions hosted in cloud environments (AWS or Azure)
- Implementation of Continuous Delivery processes
- Usage of Git
- Good understanding of Behaviour-driven development and domain-driven design
The following would be beneficial:
- Working in the travel and hospitality domain including:
- .Net core 2.0, Web API
- Frontend: Angular7
- Automating business processes
- Integration with 3rd party systems
- Customer management, including CRM solutions
- Content management
- Booking and post sales flows, web and mobile solutions
Are you interested in working from home office?
- Comprehensive experience working with remote teams
- Excellent communicator
- Open to travel to Pune office occasionally
- Contribution to the product roadmap in one-week sprint model
- Helping your team to deliver at high velocity
- Practice and promote Agile practices
- Continuously learn and deliver incremental business value
- Use Continuous Delivery Practices
- Select the best tools to solve the problems at hand
- Mentor junior team members
- Effective collaboration and removal of silos
- Build high availability solutions.
- Development of asynchronous and/or multi-tiered scalable applications
Job Location Pune
- Are you a software craftsman and passionate coder with a proven track record of successful deliveries?
- Are you interested in a high growth career opportunity and enjoy building software that brings smiles to our customers?
Then you are someone who will enjoy this incredibly challenging role with us.
About Ash Software Pvt. Ltd.
We are a community of professionals who believe in productive partnerships and deliver the astute working software in ‘Agile’ way with our expertise in multiple domains. We follow an iterative work process.
Ash Software is a venture of picking up ever-demanding challenges and to meet them by enhancing skillsets thus delivering experience with total customer satisfaction while growing together.
Why choose us?
We are the value-added partner of Villa Plus and aim to deliver delightful experience to customers. We practice Agile and Lean WOW!
We believe in continuous innovation:
We love to shed our skin to start afresh by upping ‘our’ game each time. We don’t reboot. We only upgrade.
We are the "nerd herd":
We speak programming language. We can convert anything into the software with our pragmatic approach. We believe in setting benchmarks. We love Eureka moments.
We have a proven track record:
We have 15 years of expertise in building software and providing integrated solutions to help businesses maximize their performance. And we love competing with ourselves too.
Being a responsive team to support Villa Plus and build quality products to deliver delightful customer experience.
To constantly enhance customer experiences of every Villa Plus Customer. To be a reliable and efficient support system for our customer.
Continuous improvement and collaboration to deliver the best user experience with high-quality products by respecting work ethics and human values
Life @ Ash:
We love to maintain a work-life balance while enjoying our work and encourage the development of human potential to curate a dynamic and sublime work culture.
Position : Web Developer (.Net Core)
Min 2 to 4 Years of experience in C# and ASP.NET, Web application development.
Knowledge about cloud programming or migration to cloud is preferred.
- Proficient in Web Application development using ASP.NET, C# with .Net version 4.0/ 4.5.
- Experience with SQL Server or any other equivalent Database and know how to build efficient queries.
- Experience in debugging in multiple browsers.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Clear understanding of SVN or an equivalent VCS.
- Familiar with IIS and deploying code to Web Server.
- Should have excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Good hands on designing, coding, debugging, technical problem solving, and writing Unit Test cases, etc.
- Translate use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Help maintain code quality
- Able to work well in a team setting
Academic Qualifications Required:
- B.E. / B.Tech. /MSC in Computer Science or IT.
At Everest, we innovate at the intersection of design and engineering to produce outstanding products. The work we do is meaningful and challenging - which makes it interesting. Imagine each line of your code, making the world a better place. We work on five workdays weeks, and overtime is a rarity. If clean architecture, TDD, DDD, DevOps, Microservices, Micro-frontends, scalable systems resonate with you, please apply.
To see the quality of our code, you can checkout some of our open source projects: https://github.com/everest-engineering
If you want to know more about our culture:
Some videos that can help:
- Passion to own and create amazing product.
- Should be able to clearly understand the customer's problem.
- Should be a collaborative problem solver.
- Should be able a team player.
- Should be open to learn from others and teach others.
- Should be a good problem solver.
- Should be able to take feedback and improve continuously.
- Should commit to inclusion, equity & diversity.
- Should maintain integrity at work.
- Can write reliable, scalable, testable and maintainable code.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies and clean code.
- Design and/or contribute to client-side and server-side architecture.
- Well versed with fundamentals of REST.
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design.
- Knowledge of one or more back-end languages (e. g. C#, Java, Python, Go, Node.js and frameworks like SpringBoot, . NET Core)
- Well versed with fundamentals of database design.
- Familiarity with databases - RDBMS like MySQL, Postgres & NoSQL like MongoDB, DynamoDB.
- Well versed with one or more cloud platforms like - AWS, Azure, GCP.
- Familiar with Infrastructure as Code - CloudFormation & Terraform & deployment tools like Docker, Kubernetes.
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, CircleCI, Github Actions. Unit testing tools like Junit, Mockito, Chai, Mocha, Jest.
Founded in 2018, HighLevel LLC (www.gohighlevel.com) is a two tier B2B SaaS Platform focussed on Marketing Agencies. We aspire to be a one stop solution for marketing agencies. We enable agencies to serve their clients with ease using the best cutting edge tools of the industry. Our clientele includes digital marketing agencies, Ads agencies, SEO agencies, Call center / Sales agencies and freelancers. We operate across niches like real-estate, dental & medical, local businesses, e-commerce, professional services and field services.
Our platform comprises various product areas including CRM, funnel builder, website builder, forms & surveys, WordPress hosting, email marketing, telephony, reviews management, omni-box communications, social media, invoicing & payments to name a few. We currently service over 15,000 agencies and 120,000 small & medium businesses with a 200+ strong team that works remotely across 15 nations.
We encourage you to check out out youtube channel to learn more about out platform - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXFiV4qDX5ipE-DQcsm1j4g
About the team
The Expansion Products team is responsible for driving volumetric & usage based upgrades and upsells within the platform to maximize revenue potential (apart from the subscription revenue). We do this by building innovative products & features that solve real-world problems for agencies and allow them to consolidate their offering to their clients in a single platform packaged under their white-labled brand.
The expansion products team focuses exclusively on products that can demonstrate adoption, drive up engagement in target segments and are easily monetizable. This team handles multiple product areas including Phone System, email system, online listing integration, WordPress Hosting, Memberships & Courses, Mobile Apps, etc.
Why should you join HighLevel?
HighLevel is an exciting place to work because of the passionate, driven team that we have. At HighLevel
- It’s never somebody else’s job
- We are passionately focused on adding value for our users
- We deliver fast using lean principles. We go to market in weeks instead of quarters
- A good idea always gets tested
- We take care of our team so our team can take care of our users
- We embrace that improvement is constant and iterative
- You will learn how to scale B2B SaaS Startup and build relevant, impactful products for customers
About the role
We are looking for an experienced leader with strong technical and communication skills who has formed, led, inspired and managed a team of engineers and led product from conception to deliverables and contributed in development, maintenance and scaling it.
Currently we process over a million messages and emails within our system every week. You will be responsible for strategizing, conceptualising and leading the development effort for the ISV team which will impact revenue generation for every agency in our platform for each message, call and email being processed.
Type - Full Time (Remote in India)
- Responsible for developing backend services to provide integrated Twilio and Mailgun/Sendgrid capabilities within the platform.
- Lead architectural design decisions and technical strategy for the project.
- Build a solid financial system to process rebilling for each message/email being processed.
- Creating / Customizing various web applications in Node.js, Vue.js
- Manage, lead, review work and train a team of great engineers working with you.
- Help fellow team members in career growth and guidance with regular 1-1s and review meetings.
- Writing clean, tested, manageable code for services that scale to affect thousands of users everyday.
- Troubleshoot, test, and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
Your Core Skills
- Solid Experience in Backend engineering with Node.js.
- Proficient in dashboard development for various applications and should be comfortable understanding the flow of the software.
- Experience with relational/non-relational databases ex: MySQL / MongoDB / Firestore and have used them to build transactional systems.
- Understanding of distributed computing systems and corresponding technologies.
- Hands-on experience in Node.js, REST-based Web Services and app development with modern frontend frameworks such as Vue.js, React.js, Angular etc. in a commercial environment.
- Should have experience with web services standards and related technologies (XML, JSON, REST, SOAP).
- Ability to design and build web services, and integrations with third parties through API.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git / SVN.
- You have a deep understanding of micro-services architechture
- You have experience building event based systems (webhooks & listeners)
- Experience with GCP technologies
- Experience with Docker
- Experience integrating Twilio / Plivo or similar APIs.
- Experience with Mailgun / Sendgrid APIs.
- Familiarity with banking / transactional applications.
We are looking for a .Net developer to build software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework. You will create applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support.
In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and excellent communicator. If you are also passionate about the .NET framework and software design/architecture, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain software.
Responsibilities and Duties
Participate in requirements analysis
Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
Must have experience in technical data structures and should know algorithms
Test and deploy applications and systems
Revise, update, refactor and debug code
Improve existing software
Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
Big Picture (The Opportunity)
We are looking to hire an experienced SDE (LAMP) to help us keep growing. If you're hard-working and dedicated, Agami Tech Pvt Ltd is an ideal place to get ahead.
What do we want from you ? (Our Expectations)
What are you required to do ? (Your Responsibilities)
Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers and also data storage solutions.
Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
Responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users.
Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP , MVC design patterns , fundamental design principles behind a scalable application , User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
Understanding accessibility and security compliance
Skills & Qualification Required (Add Value)
BE/BS/MS/MCA Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
Relevant 3 to 7 years experience in PHP or LAMP application development
Knowledge of front-end technologies including AngularJS, React JS, and HTML5.
Good knowledge of OOPS concepts, Web Development Concepts, MVC, REST API development.
Hands on Experience on PHP , Linux , Apache , MySQL , Smarty.
Knowledge in Perl is an added advantage
Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks (such as Laravel, Yii, etc)
Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds also in SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Demonstrated attention to detail & Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
Good problem-solving skills.
Excellent written and oral communication skills
We are looking out for a technically driven "Fullstack Developer" for one of our premium client
We are conducting Walk In Interviews for MCA & MSc IT in .Net OR Java OR MEAN/MERN OR QA technology for a rewarding career with Gateway group of companies:
Interview would consist of an assessment Test, Technical round and HR round. (as per your performance at each stage).
Selected candidates would be put under a short training program and then would start working with us on live projects:
Good Communication Skills
Good Analytical Skills
Batch Year 2020/21/22
Established in 1997, The Gateway Corp (www.thegatewaycorp.com), is a privately held global enterprise, headquartered in India & The Netherlands. The Gateway Corp is the principal holding company and promoter of all Gateway Group Companies, comprising of 20 independent operating companies across 17 countries. Each Gateway Group Company operates independently under the guidance & supervision of its board of directors & shareholders. These companies consist of publicly listed companies, companies focused on disruptive innovation & research, joint ventures, industry focused technology consulting companies, technology platforms and software services companies. The inherent DNA of each Gateway Group Company is to deliver tangible & measurable business value to global customers.
Each brand at Gateway specializes in offering a niche capability to our clientele across 30+ countries around the world. Our businesses run on the same set of values and ethics, with a singular motto of adding an incremental value to our clients’ businesses. We have a shared mission and we collectively work towards it within our chosen specified areas.
- Headquartered in India & Netherlands.
- Branches in 16 Countries.
- 7 Development Centers across the globe
- 12 practices, Catering to 8 Industries.
- Global Team Strength of 1600.
- 100% Debt Free since inception.
- 80% Repeat Business from existing customers
- Best human practices, Audited and certified by Intertek, external agency.
- Onsite opportunities (Short term & Long term).
- Celebrating Womanhood & Motherhood separate policies for women employees.
- Responsible for the successful technical delivery of code and design documents
- Responsible to evaluate and review design frameworks and methodologies.
- Responsible for organizing, documenting, and review work items scope from a technical point of view.
- Responsible for scoping, designing, development, reviews, and complete delivery from the technical end.
- Review and validate estimates for complex projects to ensure correct sizing of work.
- Participates in POCs, validates the complex technical solution, performs estimates and collateral consolidation.
- Lead and coach a team of junior developers
- Strong experience in the development of microservices-based applications using JEE technologies Spring Boot, and Spring MVC, JPA, and Hibernate.
- Experience in handling integration with multiple legacy systems by creating/consuming services in SOAP/REST/MQ, Apache Camel integration framework.
- Strong experience in developing web applications using single-page architecture and a responsive design using Angular, Bootstrap, and building hybrid mobile applications
- Understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- Containerizing applications using Docker/Kubernetes
- Setting up CI/CD pipelines using GIT, Jenkins, SonarQube is a plus
- Setting up applications for log monitoring using ELK stack and performance monitoring using Prometheus and Grafana is a plus
- Ensure quality and timeliness of implementation of activities related to design, build and implementation of work product; participate in activities related to requirements elicitation, validation of architecture, creation, and review of design; provide pseudo code to the team; assign and review tasks for work product implementation with the objective of ensuring the highest levels of service offerings in own technology domain
- Performs high and low-level design provides pseudo-codes, implements the prototype, and does design reviews in order to deliver design documents as per customer requirements
- Provides inputs for an overall implementation plan, lead deployment of applications, infrastructure, and post-production support activities
- Interface with customer for issue resolution, provide status updates, Build customer confidence in team`s ability to deliver in order to support high customer satisfaction
- Understand client-side business requirements and provide value-led solutions. Should have strong and clear verbal and written communication skills including addressing escalations, presenting status in management meetings. Excellent client interfacing skills, mentoring skills
- Experienced in developing microservices/APIs using REST principles
- Experienced in JEE technologies, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Swagger
- Experienced in using Queues (ActiveMQ/RabbitMQ, Kafka) and integration frameworks like Apache Camel
- Experienced in Front End skills include Angular, CSS, SAAS, Node, NPM, Bootstrap
- Experience with one of the application servers like Tomcat, JBoss EAP, IBM WebSphere
- Experience with relational databases like Postgres, Oracle DB2, and NoSQL databases like Elastic Search, MongoDB, Neo4J
- Experience in containerizing applications using Docker/Kubernetes
- Experience in setting up CI/CD pipelines using GIT, Jenkins, SonarQube is a plus
- Experience in setting up applications for log monitoring using ELK stack and performance monitoring using Prometheus and Grafana is a plus
We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming. Full Stack Developer will responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties.Full Stack Developer will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-5 years of experience in programming
- Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills and design skills
- Portfolio of work